Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark calmly collected his key and put his bag at the end of his bed nodding to Skull Kid before he slipped out the window to the roof and watched the stars humming to himself softly as he watched the moon drift across the sky with his crimson eyes,
"This little trip should be fun, but something is up if it's such a large group heading out.....perhaps a monster outbreak?" he muttered to himself before closing his eyes guess we'll find out tomorrow

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image

As soon as she slipped out of the window, she went down to the old house and made some training dummies in the yard. "If I found this sword, I might as well practice with it, for this mission that everyone's talking aboot." She started swinging at the dummies until she felt that the sword was lighter, then made the dummies move. She then practiced evasive maneuvers with them. She did this through the night. After about three to four hours, she put the sword back up and went back to the window that she slipped out of and got in bed.  

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

I think everyone can agree/to disagree that now is a good time for a time skip. NEXT MORNING.

Link woke up the next morning with a yawn as he stretched in his bed. He slowly cracked open his eyes to see that it was 6 o clock in the morning. Link sighed softly before rising up in a sitting position in his bed. He really just wanted to fall back to sleep, but if he did that then he would be late and/or miss the quest completely. He stood up and looked over to Sheikah to see that she was still asleep. Looking closer, he could see that she still has her usual clothes on. 'I guess he does prefer to sleep in his clothes. I wonder why. Its gotta be hot under there.' He thought before getting out of bed.

Link made his way over to the bathroom and brushed his teeth before washing his face. He continued by brushing his bed hair into its normal hairdo afterwards. Link came out and walked over to his dresser and got dressed into his green tunic and placed on his long yet fitting hat. Link walked over to Sheikah's bed to see that she was still sleeping. Which is a surprise to him, because he expected her to be one of the first, if not the first, person awake. He smiled softly as he brought his foot up onto her bed and pushed her completely off the bed. Link knew she'd probably be a little upset, but she needed to loosen up. She was just a tad bit stiff and Link was going to get her to relax if it was the last thing that he do.

"Morning Malek. You gotta get up. Today is the day we have our mission. Hope you had a good night's sleep." He said with a chuckle as he walked out the room, not wanting to be there for her wrath. Link went to the kitchen pulling out a cook book and prepared a meal for everyone. Not bad for his first time trying to cook something other than fish. Usually he wouldn't do this, but he needed them at 100% today. Link knocked on everyone's door a couple of times so they can be greeted by the smell of good food. He returned to the table and began eating, waiting for the others to join.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:45 am
User Image

"Ow. Ow. Ow." After she got up, as soon as she stood, every inch of her hurt. "Well, that's what I get for slipping through a small window. She actually decided to put on clothes today, but she decided to take them off when they got too uncomfortable. After she put her clothes on, she smelled something cooking. "Is that...Zelda cooking? Or Link?" She stepped out of the room and to the dining room to see Link cooking. "...Mornin-ow. Morning." I don't even know why I bother getting up. Jeez. I just need a hot bath, and I'm good. But it's fine. At least I know how to use a sword. She put her face on the table and started tilting her head side to side.  

Duke Baal Erebus

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 am
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana laid on her bed with her arm over her forehead as she remained lost in thought. She had a nightmare with Cia again, tossing and turning until she finally decided she didn't need sleep. If anything she would just have a slight slower reaction time to things. She sighed heavily, What could you be doing right this very instant, Cia? She wondered, since they are halves of one individual, if Cia could read her mind. If she could, would she listen? She was never a good listener, she just claimed to be a leader...she lead without integrity though so as predicted, her reign collapsed. Now that she had been banished from the land, the duty of watching over the Triforce balance fell to Lana as the sole overseer.

Lana turned to face Princess Zelda's direction and quietly observed her as she pondered, I'll protect all of you...she smiled lightly and snuggled her face against her plush pillow, I'll protect all of my friends even if it is the last thing I ever do. A sudden knock on the door startled her and she sat up, giggled a bit at herself. Get up, scaredy-cat! She hopped out of bed, feeling a bit groggy from the lack of sleep. She washed up in the bathroom and got ready for the day. She didn't greet anyone as she stepped out the house and decided to exercise to wake herself up. She did a handstand and felt the blood and adrenaline rushing throughout her body immediately. She stayed in that position until she tossed herself in the air and landed on her feet. The White Sorceress then did a few back-flips and cartwheels until she finally felt revived to her usual self. She ran back inside and sped to the kitchen. Lana grinned and spoke cheerily, "Goodmorning! What'cha up to? Mmm, it smells great in here!" She washed her hands at the sink and then snagged herself a seat.

OverOpalClouds ~>
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
Home!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Link and Midna
cimon16
Baal Baphomet
Yuri_Misawa
OXPerfectpixieXO
DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:02 am
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Eating breakfast...with my enemies? Whats happening to me?◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Living Room)◄
╚══════════════╝

No nightmares haunted Sheikah that evening. Rather than nightmares, dreams took place. Well, just one dream, but that dream lasted for a while. The world was empty except for the grass beneath her feet, the crystal blue sky and bright yellow sun. It was an absolute bliss...until she turned around and Link was right there. And he was smiling at her as if she was the only person in the world and that is all he needed. One look at herself and she wasn't dressed in her usual unitard and hiding her gender. She is in a pure white dress...and that's it. All of a sudden he picked her up the grass carrying her bridal style, and she held onto him without hesitation and the two of them looked each other's eyes becoming lost and not caring...unfortunately the dream did not progress any further because the real Link pushed her off the bed. The surprise caused her to get up in a crouching position and summon needles for a counter attack, only to realize that it was Link who woke her up. If it were someone else...they may not have been so lucky to be alive. Slowly her needles disappeared as she stood up normally and went to their bathroom to fix her own hair by tying it in a braid and putting the turban and shawl on, hiding the face her braid. She completed her outfit with the piece of cloth with the "Sheikah" symbol before exiting the room to see that Link had cooked a meal for everyone. He seems to be opening up to the group quick considering the first day he said he didn't like talking, now here he is talking constantly and now has cooked a feast for everyone. She shouldn't be sitting down with her opponents eating a meal with them...but did she feel compelled to? She made her way to the table sitting across from Link, tugged on her shawl to create an opening without revealing her lips and proceeded to eat from her plate after a brief moment of silence to give thanks. The food is...decent. Theres nothing good or bad to say about it.

"...Not bad...thank you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:07 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid watched as Dark entered the room that the two would be sharing, Dark placing his stuff down on the other bed. Placing the deku pipe down carefully off to the side he looked over it again. He'd always wanted one for himself, some of the deku scrubs had let him play with theirs, but he wasn't allowed to keep them. Eventually the scrubs grew older, and like most others, forgot about the Skull Kid that they use to play with. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Dark Link making his way out the window and he let out a small chuckle "Looks like I'm not the only one who likes night time." he spoke to Tael, the large orange eyes of his mask focusing on the window.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 am
User Image

After her training yesterday, she literally didn't want to do anything else. "I am in so much pain." she said to herself. When she saw the food, she took a couple bites then she pushed it away. "I liked it, but no thank you." She put her head back on the table, but a bit harder this time. Unintentionally.

thump

"Ow!" She automatically put her hands to her head to feel if there was any blood.
None. But that was going to be a headache, she could already feel it. There was one question she wanted to ask Link since the second hour of her training eariler.
"Link..have you ever trained so much in a short amount of time that your whole body hurts and you don't want to do anything but lay in bed?  

Duke Baal Erebus

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:05 pm
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark walked in via the front door having already been up a few hours doing workouts and sword drills out of habit, he had also learnt that like Link's blade his seemed to be sentient as it had accepted him and allowed him easier use.
"Mornin' all" he said in a soft tone as he wandered by the table before grabbing a couple slices of the bread "I'll be back for the rest soon, also Link? Saria would be happy you learnt to cook" he said as he walked by mentioning there old childhood friend from before Link had left

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

"You know what? I'm not hungry. I'm heading to school." She got up from the table and walked out of the door. When she walked out, she took the sword out of her box and created a little sheath for it, so she could hold it on her back. "I hope that training paid off." As she headed past the old house, she felt a bit of a chill come from it. "Eh." She saw the school. But she decided to wait until the others came. She didn't feel safe in a room with Mr. Tingle.

(Note: She wasn't here when Silent came, I was out camping)  

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link finished his meal and nodded to everyone who thanked him. Even the deadly silent Sheikah decided to thank him. Link got up and collected everyone's dishes as they finished eating. Link washed the dishes and placed them on the rack. At the mention of his childhood friend, Link smiled softly. He hadn't seen Saria in a long time. "Yeah, she'll be pretty proud of me. Since I ate nothing but fish and cheese in the past." He said with a smile as he watched Midna leave the house with a questioning look. They usually went together, but then again no one is obligated to do so. If they wanted to leave then they could. Link grabbed his bag and strapped his sword on his back before looking at everyone do the same. "Alright everyone. On this trip we protect one another. We all leave here alive and we will all come back alive. Never leave a friend behind. Okay? Now lets go show them who we are." He said with a smile before walking out the door. Everyone followed after him and he locked the door behind him. Today embarks a new day.

Link and the gang made their way to school and arrive minutes later. It seemed that they were all anxious to go on the trip. He saw Midna waiting outside and raised an eyebrow. 'One would think she already would've went inside, but then again she wasn't there when they all met Silent.' He waved her over and made their way out to the field where Silent told them to meet him. Link saw Silent meditating and he lined up a few spaces behind him. Silent opened his eyes before standing up slowly. "Well. It seems that you are all aware of the mission you are about to leave on. It will be dangerous, so make sure you protect one another. If you die out there. Then that's it for you. Your life is gone. There is no second chances, so don't act stupid. Got it? You will head out west of here. Which means you need to take the long way to the village. There is construction in the east and south exits. So get going. I don't have all day to wait on yall. Just be careful." He said before turning around again and sitting down back into his meditating state.

Link looked at his team and smiled softly. "Alright let's go! The sooner we get back the better." He said walking towards the western exit. He walked across the bridge with the others and sighed softly. It was some time since he had traveled the lands of Hyrule. Link looked back Lana to see her being her usual crazy self, Zelda being as sweet as she is, and the others being to themselves. "Hey Dark. Come here." He said. Once Dark stood beside him, Link pulled him in close. "Hey just in case something goes down, I'm assigning you as co captain. Since I know your strengths, you'll be able to protect the others if they need help. Even though your an annoying prankster, you are really reliable." He said with a smile before letting him go. "This way guys. We should try to gain as much ground as possible."

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image

Even though she didn't know what mission they were going on, they headed out. As they were leaving, sheath still on her back holding the sword, she floated upside down. Ah. Ahahaha. It felt good to be floating upside down. Let the blood go to my head. she though as she smiled a little bit. She thought about sitting on Link's head, but decided against it. She wasn't dying today. Lana? ...Nah, too crazy. She couldn't sit on anyone's head. Feeling kinda disappointed she turned around and looked behind her. Everyone was following. Good, we haven't lost anyone yet. she thought as she turned back around. "So, what kind of mission is this, Link?" she asked with a questioning look.  

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid walked out into the kitchen, Tael following close behind. Grabbing a piece of bread, Skull Kid's attention snapped onto Dark Link as he mentioned Saria. He'd wondered what had happened to his kokiri friend, but he was a bit nervous to return to only find out that he'd been forgotten. Maybe I'll ask about it later. Skull Kid thought to himself turning his attention back onto the food in front of him. He felt Tael bump lightly into his shoulder and already knew what the fairy was thinking. "Yeah I heard." he said with a small chuckle.

Walking back into his and Dark Link's room, he grabbed onto the deku pipe before walking back out. The others seemed to be getting ready to head out, so he figured he might as well get ready, though he was pretty sure that the older members of the group had already forgotten about him.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 pm
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana felt PUMPED. She followed Link, looking around like a kid in a candy store. She twirled around, "This is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~!!!!! WHOO!" She calmed herself down a bit, flipping through her book to look at the spells she could use and reminding herself of the advantages and disadvantages of each one. She reeeeeeally wanted to summon a creature--oh, oh, oh! Maybe an Argorok so they could ride him! Definitely not a Dodongo, way too clumsy!
If she needed to participate in combat herself, she'd just smack things away with her spear or roll over the monsters with her barrier! Though the barrier would end up hurting her after a while so that'd be more of a worst case scenario action. Oh, thinking about all this made her question how in the world she got so lucky to be able to attend school in the first place...if only you could be here by my side to see all this...

OverOpalClouds ~>Well, we're all together so I just quoted everyone xd
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
ON AN ADVENTURE!? YAY!!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> everyone!
cimon16
Baal Baphomet
Yuri_Misawa
OXPerfectpixieXO
DragonChild09

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling