Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Local talent [Lex & Taavi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:50 pm
"Yeah, I might go then too," Taavi agreed with a thoughtful frown. "It's later than I thought already and I have stuff to do tomorrow...." Humm. "Well it's a good night for flying, low winds, but you should be careful. It gets cold high up and with windspeed, and you're not really dressed for the cold. You wouldn't believe the number of trainers who manage to get hypothermia flying in the wrong sort of clothes, or in damp clothes, or... well, when they've been drinking." Taavi waved his now free hand. "It brings all the blood to the surface so you feel warm but you're actually losing heat, so, not great." He could offer Sasha his couch for the night? He couldn't see any harm in that. It kind of sounded like Sasha had places to be though? That was disappointing somehow, he liked Sasha, Sasha was... he was cool, and he said such nice things, and... yeah. Stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:55 pm
"I have a flight jacket, and gloves, so I should be okay." Lex tipped his head watching Taavi babbled on, about his own safety at that, and decided screw it. He shifted, moving into Taavi's personal space, foreheads nearly touching. "I know... and I want to kiss you, that alright?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 pm
But... but where was the jacket? Where was he keeping it? He hadn't been wearing it when he landed. Where could he have left it?

All of these thoughts buzzed through Taavi's brain at speed, possibly while it was rebooting.

"Um..." Taavi blinked. "But then where is your...? Um. I mean. Sure. Yes."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:05 pm
Lex smiled and reached out, brushing back Taavi's hair, partly because he wanted to know what it felt like. It looked so soft and silky, and well, kissing, less awkward if you were doing something with your hands.

He closed the space and lightly kissed him, and sighed softly. "Jackets in my pack, which my Crobat has." He leaned forward and gently pressed their foreheads together. "It has special slots for her claws."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:24 pm
Gah. Um. Okay. Hands in his hair. This was... good? He thought. His heart was racing. Sasha's face was-

Coherent thought took a pause for the kiss which was lighter than he'd expected though he wasn't really sure what he had expected, just with Sasha pausing to check like that he'd thought maybe... "Um." Taavi blinked and grinned, different than expected was fine! It had been almost... sweet? "Well... good. Um. Hypothermia's not your friend."

Sasha's face was close to his and... and something was off... Oh. Oh. One of the pretty purple eyes wasn't looking at him.... And staring was really rude. In order to avoid staring therefore Taavi cleared his throat, ducked his head slightly to the side and smoothed a hand over his hair with a small smile playing on his lips. "Um, so that was nice? You could do that again. You know. If you wanted."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:05 pm
"No, it rather not," Lex admitted. "Got rather close to that the first time I went flying." He shut his eyes, relaxing for a few moment and chuckled. "Going to take you up on that," he said and kissed with more heat, sliding his tongue over Taavi's lower lip, questioning. Yes? No?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 pm
Okay this was more like what he'd expected. Was it a yes? Yes. Why not? Why shouldn't he? His heart raced, blood sang, head spun somewhat, and it felt like the right time to be impulsive so he responded to Sasha in kind.

Also he needed to not pour his cider on either of them because that would be bad.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:19 pm
Lex sighed, slowly mapping out Taavi's lips with his own and let his tongue slowly coax the lips apart to taste and perhaps tease Taavi with his tongue stud. He tangled his fingers in the hair, playing with the strands, letting himself get lost in the kiss, and the heat.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:44 pm
Piercing! That was interesting. Very interesting.

Seen as he had one hand occupied with not dousing the pair of them in cider Taavi opted to settle his free hand on Sasha's waist, always a safe bet in his admittedly slightly limited experience.

Eventually they broke apart again and Taavi gave a little laugh, leaning his forehead against Sasha's. "Heh, um, I like the tongue stud." That was probably a silly thing to say but he couldn't seem to care right now; he felt giddy and tingly and not all that much cooler for being out of the press of people... Well he guessed having just one person pressed really close against you had nearly the same effect. If they were kissing you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:36 pm
"I like it to," Lex replied and cheerfully stuck out his tongue, showing the piercing before drawing it back and nodded to the building. "Sounds like the music change... probably should get back in before we miss your friends set." He stepped back a bit giving Taavi some space.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:39 pm
"Oh, yeah, that!" Taavi laughed again and reached up to smooth a hand over his hair where Sasha's fingers had been twined. "Yeah, let's do that then," he agreed, he didn't want to miss Gary's set.... No, he'd told Gary he'd be there so hanging around out here wasn't an option. Taavi took another sip of his drink and moved to go back inside, though not without glancing to make sure Sasha was coming too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:49 pm
Lex followed Taavi inside, glancing around, taking in the crowd. "Want to try to find a good place near the stage so we can yell encouragement at your friend? Or find a mostly clear table to claim?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:55 pm
"Let's see if we can get to the front!... Or close anyway, like to keep my eardrums!" Taavi replied with a laugh, sipping his drink and manoeuvring his way around some people headed out for air or possibly more than air. Tonight was good, yes, tonight was definitely good! It was like... like riding the crest of a wave or something, or a roller-coaster, or diving with Valour. "Oh, hey, we should go flying together sometime!" Taavi suggested enthusiastically as the thought floated across his mind. "Valour and I can show you our moves, it'll be fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:11 pm
"The front it is!" Lex cheerfully started to maneuver in the crowd, giving little shift of his head to cover for his blind spot. "Mmhm? That would be fun, maybe next time I'm in town, if I can find you," he called over the music, not promising. Nope. It wasn't as if he could give Taavi his number, which sort of sucked. "What is it like? Flying with a bird Pokemon?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:20 pm
"It's awesome!" Taavi replied with a grin, and he was about to elaborate when he noticed the slight shift of Sasha's head and remembered seeing his eye close up. So, it was a prosthetic? What had happened he wondered? Not his business he knew but he still wondered. Wondering wasn't that useful though so he hung back for a moment to take a sip of his drink and then shifted around a few people to come up on what he assumed must be Sasha's blind side. After a moment of hesitation he reached out to try to grab Sasha's hand, they'd just made out against a wall so surely hand holding was okay?

"I've only flown with bat-like pokemon a couple of times but a bird is uh... smoother?" Taavi continued. "More soaring and gliding, and Valour especially is made for flying like that. He can't manoeuvre as fast as a bat-like but he has a faster dive. Heh, and jumping off his back is cool. Got to be sure you're going to be caught again though, or you've got a case of live fast and die wide."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff