Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1] Announcement Archive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm
:: Where are the Challengers?! ::
(( Sep 24 2017 11:58:52 ))

Quote:
Good afternoon everyone!

So we are extending the first round for another week. I still haven't received PMs from everyone to let me know the pokemon who are going to be used for the first round (don't PM me or Hitsukei if you are facing Marco and Silvano. PM Yume, Kaos, or Prairie) so please send me one as soon as you can!

Also I have some cool news ^^ We have a Tutorial topic for Double/Tag Battles! Please check it out right Here. Hopefully this will answer some questions everyone has.

Alright guys have a good week and good luck on the first round!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:30 am
:: Dragon Roars and Tournament Changes ::
(( Nov 24 2017 11:25:15 ))

Quote:
User Image
ATTENTION TOURNAMENT PARTICIPANTS!!!!
The cheers of the crowd roared in the stadium as the young trainers battled their way to the top spot in the winter tournament. Suddenly, in the midst of the Pokemon's heated attacks, mighty roars from the outside breached through the noise inside the stadium. It created a shuttering silence and a paused from the trainers on the field. Not too long from this stand still Officer Jenny rushed into the field and turned on her megaphone, accompanied by multiple officers. The woman spoke clearly but she had an obvious tone of worry, "Attention everyone! Due to certain events the tournament is post-poned and we require everyone exit to the lobby in a calm and orderly fashion!

[Okay everyone the tournament is ended by the abrupt appearance of dragon pokemon outside the stadium. We are also posting a new Activity Check! We strongly want to apologize for our absence but we're working on getting things up and running again so please watch for further information on this situation. For now all the students should make their way back to the main stadium lobby.]

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:01 am
:: Dragons or Mysterious Figure? - Make your Choice! ::
(( Dec 3 2017 14:56:10 ))

Quote:
Hello fellow guild members! I am happy to say that we are back!

The crew and myself are working hard to bringing back the guild to a stable pace so that we can finish this long long academy year. As the previous announcement mentioned, we are ending the Tournament to introduce a new event which will let us progress to the next phase of the year. You may find the event intro Here. You will need to make a choice so choose wisely ;D

These dragons cannot be reasoned with, they will attack anyone so please keep this in mind while posting. Get your friends and help each other out and adult characters may join as well. Post as soon as you are able, regardless of where your character was before you may post your character in the thread you wish for he/she to start in. The dragons and the Tyranitar are roughly level 40 so please keep this in mind as well.

We will keep the activity check open and we will do our best to keep the guild going and part of that includes introducing Discord to the guild! We have created a Discord Server called Trainer Prep so please look for us and join =D If you wish to be added then please either post your Discord username in the OOC or you can PM us and we will add you 3nodding

We will also have an announcement later about Alola Pokemon ^^ but bye for now!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:13 am
:: Happy Holidays! ::
(( Dec 26 2017 08:24:15 ))

Quote:
Hello everyone ^^ happy holidays and I hope everyone who celebrated Christmas had a great day yesterday.

With the holidays and the new year coming we were expecting some delays with the posting. We will still try to end the event by the end of the year but we might have to extend it until the first week of January 2018.

After the event we will be entering our Winter Break! I honestly had more plans for the break but we have decided that the best thing for the guild is to move on and end the academy year so we'll be approaching the main plot fairly quickly after the Winter Break.

I wanted to thank everyone for staying with us 3nodding let's do our best for this new coming year!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 am
:: Happy New Year's! ::
(( Jan 2 2018 20:47:33 ))

Quote:
Hello everyone! I hope that all of you had a great New Year's and are looking forward to 2018 and all the things will bring including progress on the guild!

I was unfortunately locked out of my gaia account and therefore I am using this mule until the matter is resolved v.v but thanks to X Kaos X my mule is now Captain of the guild so we will still be able to proceed without delays ^^

I have posted for each of the dragons which has moved us to the final stage of the event! The dragons have gone full bananas and they must be stopped otherwise Leoconoe District will be no more! Drampa is about bring the Ice Rink crumbling down on two unfortunate students; Turtonator is starting fires which threaten to burn the area down to the ground; Kommo-O is smashing buildings and she's making her way to the Residential District, stop her or a lot of families are going to have a bad Christmas!

The event will be ending one week from now 3nodding so please try to get as many posts as you can and stop the dragons!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:19 am
:: Breaking News: Leoconoe District's Rescue ::
(( Jan 11 2018 17:24:43 ))

Quote:
███ ▌►║BREAKING NEWS║◄ ▌███
███ ▌►║Leoconoe District in Trouble║◄ ▌███

The dragon attacks on Leoconoe District have caused a lot of damage today. The LeDPD were successful in moving the citizens of the district, as well as any tourist or visitors, to the designated safe zones. The primary suspect of this attack is the mysterious cloaked individual who appeared in the Leoconoe Stadium who is currently being held by the MC Frappe and group of brave young students from the Ordell Academy who were visiting today for the Festival. Due to the level of danger the district is currently facing, special forces have been deployed to help handle the rampaging dragon Pokemon and arrest the mysterious figure.

These special forces are being led by Blackthorn City's Gym Leader Clair. She and her Dragon Tamers are currently moving to the affected areas to calm the dragon Pokemon. For any stranded residents or visitors we ask to remain calm and stay where you are, help is on the way. Leoconoe District's Rescue Operation is now on its way!

(The event is over! I want to thank everyone for participating. Please do not interact with the dragons anymore or the mysterious figure, instead focus on your characters being rescued and for any injured to be treated. There will be more announcements regarding what will come next.)

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 am
:: The Next Steps ::
(( Jan 13 2018 17:41:00 ))

Quote:

Alright guys with the event officially over I want to thank everyone for participating 3nodding every character that posted will received 10 Rare candies and as well a special gift: One evolution ticket of your choice. I really do want to apologize for how long it has taken to move the plot but we are getting back on track and we will finish this academy year for sure!

We will be ending the RP day on Sunday night and then we will spend Monday changing the date. Winter Break is coming now, but we will give players the chance to say good bye to their friends before we start the timeskip. In the mean time, you are welcome to continue posting your characters reacting to the Leoconoe event until Sunday night(tomorrow). I hope that everyone has a great long weekend ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:22 am
:: Leocone Festival Over ::
(( Jan 15 2018 16:29:18 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone! The Leoconoe District event is officially over and the RP will be temporarily closed while we move over to the next RP day.

This next day will be very short since it only involves the students saying good bye to each other since everyone is leaving for the Winter Break. I want to make this clear so there isn't any confusions, this Winter Break is not the end of the Academy Year, when we return it'll still be Academy Year One, the students will still be "Freshmen". We will have a little surprise for Winter Break ^^ but more details tomorrow when we reopen the RP after the date change.

I also wanted to clarify the evolution item all students will receive. It was a typo (my bad) the students are receiving an Evolution Stone Ticket which they will be able to exchange for any Evolution Stone they desire (except for the Ice Stone since it is gen 7). You cannot exchange the tickets now, but you will be able to after the Winter Break 3nodding

See ya guys tomorrow for the next announcement ^^

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:24 am
:: RP Open! Saying Good Bye~ ::
(( Jan 16 2018 18:20:22 ))

Quote:
The RP is now open once again! And with this new day we have a new News Report! So check it out!

It is the morning of Friday December 17th and the students are now saying good bye to their friends and teachers. It might a real tear-jerker for some T^T but no need to worry! Since they'll be back with a new year! And just to clarify, the students are still in their Year One Academy, they are still Freshmen when they come back from Winter Break.

Speaking of Winter Break, we have decided to give everyone a little surprise ^^ we will be opening a new forum where you guys will be able to RP your winter break adventures =D This forum will allow for free RP outside of the main storyline. It will officially open once Winter Break begins.

This new day will last one week or until Tuesday January 23rd (12am EST) so we encourage everyone to RP their good byes and even make plans to see friends over the break if it is possible. Please keep in mind that while you make plans with friends, they have to be believable (can't have a 10 year old flying to another city/region by themselves).

Alright everyone have a good week and let's do some RPing!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 am
:: We are having an Extension! ::
(( Jan 23 2018 20:21:00 ))

Quote:
Hello everyone ^^ We will be extending the goodbyes until Wednesday at midnight (EST) so please make sure to get your posts done before this new dead line 3nodding

Additionally we will be doing another Activity Check which will last until February 4th(Sunday at midnight EST). We will be using the same thread as before, so please make sure to post and update us if you are still staying with us(and we hope you are!).

Here is the Activity Check thread. Please look forward to the Winter Break and our little surprise ;D

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:32 am
:: Winter Break is Coming...No it's here ::
(( Jan 29 2018 09:49:31 ))

Quote:
Hello fellow members! Thank you so much for your patience with us and I want to apologize for being away these couple of days ^^; without meaning to we extended the goodbye until today so I hope everyone managed to make a post or two.

Okay so now it's time for the big announcement! Winter break is here and with it we have a special surprise for everyone...we are opening a new forum which we will call "Pokemon World - Open RP" this idea was originally going to be done next year but we decided to get things started early so everyone can enjoy some open RP.

So what does this mean? Basically you guys will be able to RP your characters time during winter break in this forum and this includes interacting with other characters who might be visiting your char during the break. This open RP will be available during the current plotline but it won't always stay open so take advantage of it while you can ^^ I hope everyone enjoys it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 am
:: Main Story is Coming Back! ::
(( Feb 5 2018 08:42:38 ))

Quote:
Hello everybody!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Open RP 3nodding however it is time to go back to classes! Don't worry the Open RP will remain open while the main story is going on so you can safely RP your characters break BUT you must continue to focus on the main story.

I am currently working on changing the date so please expect another announcement tomorrow when the main story RP is opened again. I hope everyone is looking forward to the next phase of the story because we're starting with a big surprise ;D

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:46 pm
:: Time to Get Back Into The Swing- BUT FIRST! ::
(( Feb 6 2018 08:07:36 ))

Quote:
HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK!

Hope you guys enjoyed your break because it's time to return to school!
Though it isn't going to start out exactly normal...
As of right now the student will have been back on campus for the past TWO Days and for today the students are given directions to convene at the Daycare Center for an important announcement! We'll be giving until Wednesday at Midnight for everyone to post there before the announcement is made so see ya'll there!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 pm
:: Baby Dragons Galore! Plus Day Change ::
(( Feb 14 2018 11:26:09 ))

Quote:
Hey guys we hope you're having fun choosing your very own baby dragon and the fun doesn't have to end so soon!

The selection period for your dragon will end on Friday February 16th at Midnight EST. Now the rest of the rp day will still continue on BUT students will have the rest of the day to spend getting to know their new adorable partners or however they like.

The RP day will end on Monday February 19th at Midnight EST. One the free day is over classes will be getting started again so be ready and enjoy your free time!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 pm
:: Closing the Day ::
(( Feb 19 2018 18:09:38 ))

Quote:
Alright everyone there's still roughly 3 hours left until the RP closes for the RP day.

Anyone who was not able to choose a dragon Pokemon partner, we will be contacting you (or you can contact us) regarding what dragon you've chosen. Everyone gets one dragon so no worries if you were not able to post ^^

While the RP is closed we will be updating the threads for the new day. During this time players can post in the Pokemon World forum about their character's winter break. All other threads related to the main RP will be closed until we make an announcement about opening the RP again.

The new RP day is a class day so all teachers please get ready to greet your students back after a very long break xD

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff