Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance let out a small sigh as another person showed up to threaten him. What was with all these people? Lance looked at the newcomer a small smirk on his face "No need to be so serious. We're just playing a game. You're a little late to join in. The princess won't be happy with your tardiness." Lance chuckled then made a motion with his head towards the shadow barrier "Don't worry, she probably doesn't even know you're here. She's nice and safe in that comfy bubble. sadly I believe I must take my leave soon." Lance stated looking at each of his opponents. "So if you don't mind I'll be taking my toy back with me." Lance smirked pointing a bladed hand towards the shadow barrier.

Ariana could feel herself starting to lose consciousness, but clung to consciousness as best as she could. Her breathing came in short quick breathes, the same as Scout who lay at her side.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid whimpered and yelped as she tried to escape the webbing in her sleep. She was in pain as well from her demon form trying to get back out. She started wiggling inside of the webbing trying to escape. She wanted Valon and Snow to protect her. She howled loudly in pain as she managed to get her snout out, hoping Snow would help them.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:58 pm

DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Sihne swiped at lance's hand with styx, his grip on the very end of the scythe's handle, before quickly pulling styx back, Sihne took a step forward, and spar at his feet, "vile piece of scum.........., if you want to play, why not play with me,?............ i promise it won;t hurt.............. long," he was poised, ready to strike...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:30 pm
Dragonchild09
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine
yaroki
SokoBlairse13thsin
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

Ara made her way deep into the caves and threw her captives against the wall. 'Now to wait on Lance to arrive with the princess. I doubt that I will have to wait too long. He should be wrapping things up right about now.' She then set down on a rock and stared at the caccoons. 'There will be a major payout coming from this catch.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Vallerie began to stir inside the cocoon, she reached out to find out what happened but she was trapped and couldn't move much  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:59 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance stopped the scythe from doing any damage to his arm by blocking it with the blade. Quickly meeting the newcomer face to face "That's no way to talk to your playmate. I would love to stay and play more games, but sadly I have another friend of mine waiting for me." Lance spoke a moment later he burst into shadows which reformed as the shadow barrier dissipated. Lance stood over the unconscious Ariana who lay on the ground next to Scout who also lay unconscious. "Sorry I can't let you take my toy." Lance smirked picking up Ariana and jumping up onto the garden wall. "I'll come play with you again some time." Lance said cheerfully before jumping down from the wall and vanishing into the shadows. Should anyone try and follow over the wall, they would find no trace of him or the princess.

Enter the depths of the cave Lance called out happily "Ara, I'm home!". Walking in a bit more he spotted his partner in crime and the cocoons she had decorated the place with. Gently placing the dormant Ariana into a sitting position against the cave wall, Lance smirked turning his attention onto Ara. "Looks like you got a nice catch."

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:50 pm
Rynn01
Angelic Lupine
yaroki
Dragonchild09
sokoblairse13thsin

User Image

Ara smiled upon seeing Lance and released her captives. "Of course. I ran into a little trouble but it still worked out in the end. I managed to capture a demon wolf and a mermaid along with the prince. You don't have to worry about them though, they will be far too weak to do anything." She chuckled before using her webbing to seal up the exits. "What should we do now?"

User Image

"I...." Zane said falling to his knees. "Failed. I couldn't protect her at all. If I would have fought harder then this never would have happened. I'm just a failure that doesn't deserve to be guard to the princess. How could I be so useless?" He then winced in pain and turned his attention to the blood. "I almost forgot about that gash."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:00 pm
Shina snarled as ara trailed away sje wanted to stop her but she found no clear opening to take her out without wounding the prince."damn it!" with that she morphed into a serpent and rang the alarm at the warning station to notified the guards the prince have been kidnapped as she got them together she began explaining the situation to the guardsmen after scolding them for not reacting quicker she decided to create a small party a small number of soldiers was to go with her as the others bolster their defenses on the area. the group of four going with her where going on a rescue mission to retrieve the prince. she still had one way to track the prince Vallerie. she still had her voice captured from the shriek, if vallerie where to speak she can potentially track her through her speech, but until then they needed to rely on something else. as she moved back toward the princes room shina searched for snow Valons pet, he may be a way to track Valon by scent though the odds where low due to the vast forest like area she needed all the assets she can use. even though the prince was indeed her primary target gale's fate did worried her in the back of her mind, but the prince did take priority.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:06 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid started wiggling weakly as she tried to drag herself over to Valon. "Daddy......" She said weakly as she managed to get over to him and towards his face before she collapsed and licked Valon's face as tears fell down her face, feeling like a failure to him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance smirked "I ran into some uninvited guests as well. Her guard, the queen, some bird boy." Lance said giving a small wave of his hand as if shooing a bug. He looked at the people that Ara had released and let out a small chuckle seeing the prince. "The royal siblings. How much do you think we can get for the pair of them?" Lance chuckled then gave a small shrug "No idea, you should know by now that I tend to play by ear."

Hearing Ariana shift a bit, Lance looked down at her for a moment before turning his attention back to Ara. He enjoyed working with Ara, they worked well together, always seeming to be on the same page and Ara tended to know what to do. Lance on the other hand, only really cared about 'playing'.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

Almara couldn't explain what had happened, one moment she was attacking the assassin, the next he'd slipped away with everything in between happing faster than she could move. Unbeknownst to the queen the numbers hadn't been in her favor, as hidden behind a powerful spell a child like girl had slowed time for the queen while speeding up the barrier she'd made allowing Lance to take the princess without trouble. The hidden figure was La, one of the infamous cursed sisters; she had been hired to ensure the mighty queen didn't interfere while her sister Tui had been given the king. Seeing as the princess was gone La smiled another job completed switching from death possession to famine possession she was gone in a flash, but not without leaving a parting gift. Almara felt a sudden shrap pain explode from her side, letting out a gasp of pain before looking down to see a gash in her left abdominal area. Unfortunately the queen wasn't able to do more than look at the wound, as soon her exhaustion caused her to pass out.

Elsewhere in the forest Tui awaited her sister, while walking throughout the woods looking for anything fun to attack. She was so bored since her target had failed to show his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:04 pm

DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Sihne as angry as he may be could only ,manage to watch as the intruder escaped princess in hand, his impulse to follow, stippled by the queens need for medical attention.

Rushing to her side he immediately. began weaving tendrils of man through the gash , closing the wound and repairing the tissue"
i failed, i am sorry, i couldn't stop him, i am sorry"

Sihne was choking back tears by the time he had finished healing the queens wounds , "your majesty, please rest here i will b e back as soon as i check for and treat any other wounded," he would wait for the queens response before he continued on to search the castle;

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:29 pm
Angelic Lupine
Dragonchild09
Rynn01
sokoblairse13thsin
yaroki
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

"This puppy actually thought she could help him." Ara said smirking. "How pathetic. I'm sure we can get more than enough for them. Whoever has control of them controls the two kingdoms. They don't even know how close they really are." She laughed and leaned up against the wall. "Perhaps I should go fetch my snack. I wouldn't want the bird to go to waste."

Snow awoke and looked around, noticing that Valon's scent had faded. "Valon's in trouble. Shina, tell me exactly what happened." 'We have to find Valon quickly. If anything happens to him then the people here will begin to lose hope.'

User Image

Zane stood up and slowly made his way over to the queen, kneeling. "Forgive me your highness for not being able to protect the princess. I will make sure to punish myself severely for this failure." 'First I have to find the princess and then I will take the perfect punishment. Gale flew towards the prince and I fear that something has happened to him.'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Vallerie began to be more aware. She was still in the cocoon. She clawed at it, trying to break free, not thinking about where she was. Her only thought was of Valon, and if he was alright, "Let me out of here." it was started to tear.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance smirked a bit as Ara told him about her adventure before stating that she might return for the other bird boy. Lance gave a nod "Go ahead. Can't have you going hungry." Lance smirked. Ara's catches would be worn for quiet a while, which only left Ari who would probably wake up relatively soon, but she didn't really pose much of a threat, especially in unknown surroundings and without her sight seeing companion.

A small mumble emitted from Ariana, as she slowly started to regain consciousness. Lance looked down at her and couldn't help but to smirk a bit "Guess my little games wore her out." he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~

Scout woke up and quickly got to his feet, looking around in confusion and fright. Where had Ariana gone? He spotted the others not far off and ran over to Zane who was usually with him and the princess. Giving Zane a small nudge with his nose, Scout let out a small whimper. The smell of blood lingered in the air and everyone seemed off.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash