Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Outdoor Class
xFriends : Nope...
xThinking : I hope this goes okay...

Making her way towards the selected class meeting location, Ashley was pretty anxious about her first official day of class. She brought the stuffed animal from underneath her arm towards the front of her as she slowly walked forwards, furrowing her brows as the young trainer felt the pangs of homesickness strike her heart. I really miss you guys... Ashley thought to herself as she tucked the stuffed toy underneath her right arm. Every student here was full of courage and such, stuff that she doubted that she had inside of her body. It really did suck being as weak and fragile as she was, but she always guessed that every hero needed a sidekick at least. The question was, who was going to let a charity case like her being friends with her. The only person she had talked with on a first name basis was the girl from the dance with her one Pokemon, Xian was it? Besides her, Ashley felt like she was a Magikarp in a sea of Gyaradoses.

Arriving at the spot, Ashley looked around for any sign of life besides herself, which seemed to be for naught. In her haste to go and get to class quickly, she had arrived much too early for the rest of the class to show up. Sighing, she furrowed her brows and sat down on the ground, looking down at the single Pokemon on her belt as she briefly considered letting him out for some air. They did need to get to know each other better, and what better chance was there than this? Slowly moving her right arm down to her waist, Ashley cupped her hand around the pokeball and pointed it towards the ground, summoning Azure from his pokeball. The Mudkip appeared with a cheerful "Mudkip!" Unable to contain herself again, the young mistress began to stroke the Pokemon's top fin, keeping an eye out for any sign of students or teachers in case any showed up. The majority of her attention was kept onto Azure, her new best friend here currently. The Mudkip seemed to love the affection that was being given to him, playful squirting a thin line of water at Ashley as she laughed again, wiping the water off of her and wondering if there was anywhere nearby where she could go and get some toys for Azure to play with. Ashley plucked her Pokemon from the ground and cupped him in her arms for a while. Every now and then, the red head's head would pop up to scan her surroundings before going back to playing with Azure.

In the middle of their playtime, Ashley felt a rumble from her phone interrupt her focus on Azure, making the Mudkip scramble to balance inside in between her left arm as her right one dived into the pocket located on her right side pocket. Her PokeGear came out of her pocket, opening as Ashley's eyes scanned over the text that was sent to her. The sender was from a rather familiar face, Xiatan from the dance a couple of days ago. Oh! Xia texted me!! I wonder what she wants. The aspiring breeder read through the short message several times, smiling as her first real friend...besides Azure, asked her to see how she was doing and if she was ready to go to the outdoors class that she was currently waiting on. Her fingers got to work, texting Xian back in with gleeful expression on her face. It had been a pretty short time here, and moments like these made Ashley feel like life here would be better than she thought it would be. After a few minutes of looking over the short message to her friend, Ashley hit the send button and put her PokeGear away, going back to Azure. "There. Sorry about that. I kinda have one friend along with you. I hope you can walk with us in class." The girl said, giving the Mudkip a shy smile as the creature dropped down and gave her an accepting "Mud Mudkip!" before going to investigate the fallen leaves currently on the ground.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES

Xiatian Li
" Heya! I kinda rushed to class and thought I woke up late. I'm already here waiting for everyone. I'm sorry. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:09 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite

Company : Class... Ashley
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Evelyn got up and headed to the cafeteria like normal. Like always she had graced the floor that morning and was beginning to wonder if she should make mini rails for her bed. Though, she wasn’t exactly that creative so it probably would never happen. Feeling in a hurry she rushed to eat before heading down the pathway to get to class. While on her way from the cafeteria, Evelyn heard her pokégear go off. Stopping to pull it out of her bag, she got it out before continuing on her way again.

Marcus Bennet
                                            To Evelyn: Hey, dis good for the research club? I found all these pokemon this morning. {Photos & Video attached}

Seeing the message was from Marcus, Evelyn smiled. And there were pictures & videos! Playing the videos she was stoked, so stoked in fact that she tripped and fell while watching it. That would teach her for walking and watching at the same time. Yamask let himself out at this point to catch the pokégear. Floating out over to his trainer he checked to make she sure was okay. “I’m alright, Yamask.” Evelyn said sitting up as she fixed her glasses. Brushing herself off the Kingdra student got up and took her pokégear from him. “I though the video was pretty good.” She commented despite it ending with her on the ground.

To Marcus: Hey, these are great! Nice finds for the club this morning. I’ll see you in class.

With her reply sent off to Marcus, Evelyn headed off to the campsite. Seeing a few Ledyba along the way she finally arrived where she needed to be. Despite feeling like she needed to hurry she appeared to be the second person to the campsite. A red haired girl with a Mudkip beat her there but she wasn’t late. Yamask floated over to the girl and her Pokémon with silent curiosity. “Hello, sorry about Yamask he doesn’t say much but he’s super friendly.” Evelyn greeted. “I’m Evelyn most call me Eve or Evy like the Pokémon.” She introduced herself. “Mind if I ask your name?”

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 350
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            TheRealKiru

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image

Most of her attention was focused on her PokeGear, which Ashley brought out again as she hesitated to call her parents. It was a very conflicting feeling she was experiencing at the moment. She barely had any reason to talk with them, seeing how they probably sent her here just so she wouldn't get into any trouble. Her thumb hovered over the call button, trembling for a moment before she let out a sigh and closed it. Maybe they wanted to get rid of her for something she did, or maybe they wanted her older brother instead of her. Inside of the troubled girl's head, she tried to think of reasons that they would have, each one worst than the next. Her attention was briefly taken off the equipment in her hand by Mudkip, who had seemed to have successfully found a leaf large enough to cover a good amount of his back. He looked at his owner before he seemed spooked by something, jumping in place and facing towards the front of them.

Following his trail of sight, Ashley found herself facing another weird Pokemon she had never seen before. It looked like a lizard's head with two tails for arms and a floating face for a body. Curious, she leaned closer to try and get a better look at whatever this thing was before noticing another student nearby, apologizing for her Pokemon's apparent curiosity. Yamask? Ashley thought to herself, the child observing the floating Pokemon. I haven't seen a Pokemon like that before. Though odd looking, he was still pretty fascinating to the sheltered girl. Ashley turned back to face the other girl wearing glasses who introduced herself as Evelyn, Eve for short. It was a cute name, reminding her of the time her father had brought an Eevee home from work to spend a night as he cared for it. She wondered if there were any nearby maybe she could catch, finding the brown fox-like Pokemon very pleasing. Alas, she did have a love for Ghost type, and she really did to try and catch one during her stay here. Snapping herself out of her mental funk, she tried her best to smile at the student before her and gave a slow nod towards Eve. "Eh-Ashley." Her tone was timid and full of uncertainty, the recent arrival looking around as she was still waiting for the rest of the class to come finally. "D-Did they send you out to find me? I'm sorry. I thought I was late and rushed. I didn't know I was breaking the rules. Please don't punish me. I'm sorry." Ashley begged Evelyn, not understanding the situation and believing that she had wandered off and was skipping class without knowing. "S-Sorry..."

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Charizard Dorm > Campsite : Hoppu and Flare : xxx

"Bzzzt... Bzzt..." Faint buzzing sounds coming from Tera's PokeGear echoed throughout the room. "Hgnn?" A half-asleep pink haired girl felt around her bed for the vibrating noise maker. As she slowly got used to the light on the PokeGear's screen, she was able to navigate to the message that had woken her up. Reading its contents, the Charizard girl couldn't help but be a little confused. "Mmm... Marcus? Breakfast? This early?" Normally the girl would be up a little before sunrise, but looking outside it was already up. Something was obviously off... What time was it anyway? The girl's eyes widened as she found her answer in her PokeGear. "It's already this late!?" Why didn't her alarm clock wake her!? Her sight immediately darted towards the very machine in question. Apparently Hoppu had nested on top of the alarm, more importantly on the snooze button. The girl quietly sighed. She couldn't really get upset at the bird Pokemon; he probably didn't know how it worked since he was usually asleep when she woke up to turn it off. She'd have to explain to both her Natu and her Charmander to avoid things like this in the future. Oh! She had to reply to Marcus too! But first things first... "Wake up everyone! We gotta go!" Tera's voice boomed throughout the room, waking up her sleeping Pokemon, as she started messily changing into her uniform. She obviously didn't have time for breakfast so she scrambled out her dorm's door with Pokemon on her(Hoppu on her head and Flare on her shoulder) and PokeGear in hand so that she could text Marcus back on the run there. The girl was already a terrible typist to begin with and the added running certainly didn't help. She could only hope that he'd understand her message!

@Marcus: asdffanw;e dude sorrui jus woker up runningto classs now c u der!

The journey to the campsite had been a dangerously speedy one as she opted for a faster yet less paved route. Upon arrival the girl, now a disheveled mess, eyed a familiar bespectacled face before gracelessly collapsing on the ground to lie down nearby. Graceless or not, it didn't matter much to her; she made it! "Omagerd, Eeeve! Mor... nin'! Am... I... Late!? Marcus... here?" Out of breath, the girl had to take multiple pauses. Her Pokemon that latched onto her during her run had finally let go of her to collapse on the ground as well, though for different reasons than their trainer. Both seemed to be relieved to be back on solid ground as they hugged the earth beneath them.

She couldn't tell that there weren't many students present, let alone the fact that the teacher wasn't there yet; her head was spinning a little from that less than wanted early morning sprint. As she started to stabilize, she finally took notice of the other girl. Tera didn't recognize the redhead, so she had to be new, right? "Oh! Hi there! Here for outdoors class too?" She said with a hand wave, still on the ground yet no longer out of breath. It wasn't the best first impression, but she thought it better than nothing!

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                        User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                        User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                        User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 8║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                        User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Kingdra Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║
                                                        User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                        User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║LottoTickets x 6║

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedOutdoor ClassHis classmatesHello! Hope this is okay!

The cooler morning made running to class pretty enjoyable, but the sun was fighting with it's heat radiating. Outdoor class didn't require a lot of stuff normal classes required so that helped him carrying not a lot there but maybe he should get a smaller bag or something? Now he was just getting into his head thinking about anything but what would happen in class today. He heard his pokegear beep a while ago but he didn't want to stop and answer it thinking if he stopped then he would surely be late. He caught sight of the camp area where class was to be held and immediately noticed Tera and Evelyn, but there was a new girl sitting there, but she looked a little panicked? He ended his run in random skips til he came to a complete stop and waved to his classmates,"Good morning! Hi Eve um...is she okay?" the girl appeared to be begging- pleading to Evelyn for some reason. There was no way Eve could be bullying her she was too nice for that.
User Image
Tera greeted the girl with her usually cheerful attitude, but when she asked if Marcus was there it suddenly clicked in his head,
"No i don't he is- oh wait!"He looked at his pokegear and saw the message he had neglected earlier was in fact from Marcus. Eli texted back
Get over here! I lost my contacts and rushed over here sorry for not answering v.v"
Hopefully his friend would understand. In the meantime he approached the new girl, and now he noticed the Mudkip beside her. He smiled and put his hand on her shoulder,
"Hey it's okay nothing's wrong is there? There's no need to be sorry hi my name's Elijah but if you want you can just call me Eli!"He was trying to be nice to the girl but he may have came on too much, but he wasn't wanting to feel down anymore he wanted to be himself- he could deal with that when Marcus and Ray got here...hopefully they wouldn't be late though. One of the things he had really missed was Mr. Sharp's lessons he couldn't wait to jump into today's lessons. Though he really REALLY hoped Poochyena and Aipom will have calmed down by then...

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

X Kaos X

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:18 am
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: , Inventory
❤Location:Dorm ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Ava; a bunch of outdoor kids♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC: To the beat, to the beat~

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

[[From Charizard Dorm 201]]

Xiatian was kicking her feet back and forth when another notification went off. This time it was from Koru asking if she want to meet at the cafeteria and promising to treat her to some bagels. Despite having taken breakfast, she wouldn’t mind taking a couple of more bites to keep her energized until lunch time. Also it would be a good opportunity to meet up with her salamence friend and hang out since they didn’t share the same classes. Taking a quick look at the time displayed on her pokegear, she realized there wasn’t enough time to get another breakfast done before the first day of class started. Guess it couldn’t be helped huh? She quickly typed up her response and clicked sent button when Ava approached her, appearing fully dressed and ready for the day. Xiatian couldn’t help but allow another smile to make its way to her face as Ava called her ‘Big Sis’. Awww, she still had these warm and fuzzy feelings inside her chest. A big sister…hehe. “Of course! Never feel so ready like this before. Let’s go!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rén shēng a~! Běn lái shì yī cháng mèng~!” At first, it started out as only humming as the two were on their way to the outdoor class. Then shortly later, her body started swaying gently from side to side with fingers snapping to create music similar to what was being played in her head. Soon her feet casted away the boredom of walking normally like any ordinary people do in this morning and adopted their own steps with her arms moving in dance-like motion. It was only a matter of time before she started outright singing. And you know what? She did! “Ai qíng a~! Dàn yuàn néng yǒu jié guǒ~! Cā gān lèi~! Míng tiān huán shì yào guo~!”

“Ava, sing with me! Any song is fine!” Xiatian said as she turned around to face her roommate. Now she was walking backward as if she didn’t need to look at the front to watch her steps. Sure she knew her way around here pretty well due to passing through here often, but who know what was coming towards her from the other direction? If the day could get even better, then she would bump into no one. She would dance until they reached the camping area and that was only when she would drop her silly antic and try to focus all of her attention on today’s lessons. Keyword: try. Walking by her side was Fong who kept quiet and enjoyed looking at the scenery.

Prairiefox
Bagels sound yummy! But class is starting soon.... Sorry, Koru, next time maybe?

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:25 am
User Image

The small misunderstanding seemed to have gotten out of control pretty fast. Ashley seemed to have thought she was in trouble for wandering off instead of going to class, which seemed not to be the case as slowly more and more students began to show up. The first of which was a pink haired girl who seemed to have tripped and fell to the ground in a heap, though not really noticing it as she happily greeted Evelyn like nothing was wrong. It surprised her how many people Eve knew, or at least she figured. "H-Hi." Ashley said, waving back at Tera as she took a step back absentmindedly. She didn't know much about the girl, but she seemed to guess that everyone was here for the Outdoors Class, which she was here. pretty lucky guess, huh? "I am, y-yeah. Sorry. We were kinda just..." The red head trailed off, not knowing what to say as she laughed nervously. People were beginning to show up, so at least she was at the right spot for her morning class. Unfortunately, all eyes were going to be on her for a while as she was most certainly the new kid. It was always a pretty embarrassing sight to see Ashley in person, more so when she was the center of attention. Maybe she could at least put on a brave face for Azure and the rest of the people that were going to show up. At least it would be a less awkward sight than to see such a wimp of a trainer. She slowly began to build up courage in her self, doing her best to appear like she was fine.

Unfortunately for her, she felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to immediately freak out as she literally jumped into the air along with exclaiming "Eep!" All of the courage she had began to install within herself had disappeared so suddenly. She spun around to face Eli as she took another few steps back, now visibly shaken. "S-Sorry. I'm sorry." Ashley repeated, wanting to shut her mouth to stop the torrent of apologies coming forth. She frowned and held up the stuffed animal she had been carrying in front of her face as she whimpered and faced away from the group as she continued to apologize for nothing in particular. "S-Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry..." The pale faced red head looked down at Azure and keeled down to play with the Mudkip with her free hand. "Ah-I'm sorry." Her fear eventually got the best of her as she suddenly raced away from the group, Azure racing after his owner as she ran away, wanting to die of embarrassment. While not exactly deathly shy, she had trouble connecting with others. This combined with what was going on with her head and then embarassing herself further caused her to sprint down the trail before running into Xian. She stopped in front of her friends, still shaking from her little trip and trying to explain herself. "Xah-Xian! I'm sorry! I-I was....Just they came and I got scared. I'm sorry!" Ashley said, hoping that her acquaintance from earlier would not judge her any less for freaking out like she had done.

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Water Gun
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

Shy WolfHeart

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:58 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The two girls made their way towards the campsite for class. Ava ran some fingers through her hair, hoping that maybe it would help dry it a little. Now that it was the end of October, it would start getting a lot colder outside. Ava could feel the chill of the air on top of her wet head. Hopefully, it wouldn't completely freeze off! Xiatian seemed to feel like she was on top of the whole wide world! She started humming and swaying. As she began to sing, Ava grinned.

At Xiatian's request to sing any song, Ava shrugged and sang one of her favorites. The two together sounded more like a cacophony than anything, but Ava was having a ball. She too danced around as she walked, at least until she reached the campsite. It seemed like the time for dancing around and having some fun came to an end; class had to start eventually.

As Ava could see the benches come into view, a red haired girl jumped up and started sprinting down the trail. She stopped in front of Xiatian and her, panicked and apologetic. "Whoa, hey, are you alright?" Ava looked back to where the girl had came running from. Go figure, Elijah was standing there. Ava hadn't talked to him or Marcus much since the field trip. Why should she? They were the ones who dragged her into their drama and left! While they, more so Marcus, were her friends, what friend did that? Ava looked back to the panicked girl. "Are you a friend of Xiatian's? I'm Ava, another friend of her's." She smiled to the new girl. Ava didn't entirely understand why some people seemed to freak out when talking to people. But there were more than a handful at school who did. It was certainly a little strange.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Battle Class // Human Company: Xiatian, the redhead girl, and classmates // Pokemon Company: Fong & Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Joyful > Confused

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

Xiatian Li

TheRealKiru

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray made sure he didn't fall behind Marcus as they made their way to class. It didn't look like they'd be late, but you never know. Ray sighed, finishing up the food that was given to him before he looked over at his friend. He tilted his head to the side softly, before nodding "yeah, I thought being the president and all I should er... probably make the room... you know... presentable" he said. That had been the first time he had visited the room that was assigned to him. He was sort of ashamed that it took him this long to actually go and see the room himself. Good thing he cleaned it up, because it was dusty and very empty. He hoped the plush dolls he won added some character to the room. It was then that Marcus added that they should go and take some pictures at the grasslands. It wasn't a bad idea, and after seeing Marcus's pictures Ray had ideas popping in his head left and right. He shook his head, no time for photo thoughts, he needed to focus on everything else in his life. He griped his bag a bit tighter "we could try and go on a field trip some time... maybe... we can have members vote on where they want to go... or I mean uh... we could just er... ah never mind, we need actual members before we can really uh... think about that stuff" he said, muttering mostly to himself.

He perked up a bit when Marcus stated that Elijah lost his contacts. How did that happen? Ray was a bit relieved that it was nothing serious, he had worried that maybe Ray had put too much pressure on the guy and that caused something to happen. He shuddered at the thought. He'd never want to hurt his friends, well if they even still considered him one at this point. The whole Koru issue was still pretty fresh. At this rate Ray felt like there was going to be a war... because of him. The thought depressed him greatly. Marcus went on to talk about the class and Ray just shrugged "yeah... tent" he commented, his mind still somewhere else at the moment.

Eventually they made it to class, and when Ray saw Elijah he noticed a lot of people seemed to be clumped in one spot. It seemed like they were all concerned over a student. Ray froze. He didn't do so well in groups, so maybe he'd just sit this one out. He didn't want to draw attention to himself after all. So he looked over at Marcus "uh... um... I'll just er... be over here. They seem like they er... have enough people as is, you should go tell Elijah you're here" he said, wandering away form everyone else. Ray then plopped down silently in the corner and sighed. He was definitely a coward, but he just couldn't get himself to approach big groups like that. There was also the issue that Elijah was probably mad at him, and Ray wouldn't blame him. All Ray has done is cause problems. Its a miracle that Marcus is even still talking to him. He stared at the ground, deep in thought.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:06 am
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

ShyWolfHeart

DJ Double B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: better and calm for the moment.
Company: Ray.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus took in the answers Ray gave, the usual concern he had come to feel around him warring with the excitement he always felt about his favorite class-with his favorite teacher-
Today, the excitement won out and he found himself walking to class with a spring in his step, his lopsided grin becoming more and more effusive as they neared the camping grounds.
He liked the field trip idea, although he agreed they would need new members.
"We should like...my cousins school did this thing, where you had booths for each club so the students could sign up and it was like a festival with games and stuff. The school should do that" he said pulling at the straps of his backpack so that it wasn't hanging loose anymore. If they could promote the clubs then maybe they'd have new members...but they had just had a festival, so maybe it wouldn't be allowed just yet.
Still it would be cool.
"But I mean we could just do a field trip the two of us? We're members..then we'd have more pictures.When do we meet anyways?" he asked Ray. So far the photomania club had yet to have it's first meeting. Marcus found himself kind of excited..even it it was just him and Ray. Maybe he could show Ray how to track pokemon( what little he knew anyways) and Ray could show him how to take pictures once they got there?
He stared at Ray when he said he wanted to stay here..Marcus did want to say hi to everyone. But should he step here with Ray?
He had half a mind to just drag him there, the way he would a timid cousin back when they all got together at his grandma's.
But Ray wasn't his cousin, and Marcus could understand not wanting to socialize ( he was social now but he had days when he just didn't wanna be around people..it was weird) He'd respect Ray's wishes ( you didn't just force people to do things they didn't wanna do, he wasn't Koru)
"I mean, yeah okay" he said clapping Ray in the shoulder before taking out his pokeball and releasing his slakoth "here, keep Valiant with ya? He doesn't like big groups either...too much energy for him"
Leaving his friend with a lap-full of slakoth he started making his way towards the group.
Seeing Ava in the group he almost changed his mind, just because now he didn't wanna approach the group without a friend. Heck, he even considered just sitting down next to Ray and sitting it out.
But Elijah was there and so was Tera, and what would it look like if he just tucked tail and sat there twidling his thumbs?
Making sure the falter in his step-and his smile- was only temporary Marcus approached the group.
"Hey guys. Eli! Dude you look cool with glasses" he said waving at Evelyn then at Elijah and taking in the girl they were all huddled around, his wave stopped short when he saw Ava because...yeah. "Whaaat's..goin on?" he asked referring to the girl who seemed to be upset over something.
He looked down, not really sure of how to talk to Ava-she was probably still mad but maybe not?
He was slightly surprised, when he did so, to see Tera on the floor.
"asdffanw;e dude sorrui jus woker up runningto classs now c u der!" he said to Tera in way of greeting, reading her the message she had sent him earlier. He leaned his hands on his knees to look down at the girl who was currently using the campsite ground as a mattress, before offering her a hand ( though he wondered if she'd even want to stand) "you alright there?" he asked laughing a bit at the end

User Image

ooc: By George I think I got him to act like a ten year old..ish lol  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image

LOCATION: CAMPSITE HOUSE: KINGDRA THOUGHTS: Should I even inquire...?CURRENT THEME: Hold Up

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

He never was a morning person, but he rather take it than going on an unwarranted field trip to witness battles again. To be honest, the male had no idea where he even was going. The schedule he examined said outdoors, but truth be told, it only pointed to literally the outdoors. He closed the map and followed the path until he came to an obvious campsite. Now...he tilted his head quizzically.

"Dare I to even ask why I'm given this as a course?"The forces that may be might bade him to an act of silence regarding that thought, so best he keep it to himself. Maybe he would enjoy himself? He shrugged and looked out among the crowd of kids beginning to gather. Out of them, he did notice a few familiar faces, like his roommate, Marcus. There was also the pokemon that caught his eyes. Another Mudkip.

"Nice morning we're having, huh?"

His face painted another story. Usually the male would be the individual that was up, but this particular morning, he felt like a grouch, one that bade his pokeball to wiggle and let out Krell. The mudkip glanced at him for a bit before his mouth opened and soon a gush of water spurted out. It went in only one direction: Edguardo's face. The male instantly left his zombie state, the alertness brought back to every fiber in his being.

"I'm awake!"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                  O.O.C: Meh...post is meh...Been in a funky mood lately regarding roleplaying, so hopefully it breaks soon. Hope this is alright.

SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

ShyWolfHeart

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheRealKiru

Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

[[From Dorm]]

“Why do you have to make it hard for me every morning? Can you imagine what would’ve happened if I was late to Battle Class?” His voice echoed through the woods as he walked. His pretty face still maintained the natural look of drowsiness, but added an annoyed glare to it. Hanging still in his hand was a pouting Cleffa. He finally found and captured her when she was running into the kitchen. Judged by her surprised reaction back then, she definitely didn’t expect to run into him there. He wouldn’t want to imagine what would’ve happened if he hadn’t changed his mind and visited the kitchen first.

“Good thing we run into Mr. Antonio or else we would’ve been sitting in the classroom instead of coming here.” Yes, one good thing out of it was that he met the battle teacher while making his way to the academic building. The adult told him that there was a change in plan and they would be having the class at campsite along with students of outdoor class. Following the direction of signposts, he managed to come close reaching the campsite without getting lost. Despite the troublesome situation he went through early in the morning, Aiden was satisfied at the fact that he was neither late nor early to class and he liked it that way. He didn’t want words to spread around that he was a morning person. Sure he woke up early today—way too early—but it was only because he set his alarm clock that way so he wouldn’t accidently oversleep. Another reason—and this was the main one—to it was that he wanted to maintain his image of being a lazy, unmotivated boy who always slept in classes. His face naturally suggested that already, but he needed to watch his actions too.

Several minutes later, he finally reached the campsite. He saw many new faces and some familiar ones…nah. Who was he kidding? He never talked to these people. He just recently arrived to the academy and barely talked to anyone, except his roommate. Still he didn’t know the guy that well. Though, he remembered him saying that he had a Coordination class in the morning, so Aiden wouldn’t be seeing him here. After taking a quick look at each face, he walked over to a spot under a tree, promptly dropped the fairy type, and sat down with both legs crossed. Then he proceeded to grab some candies out of his backpack and handed over them to his partner. "Here. If you're going to keep pouting then keep your mouth busy with these. Don't cause troubles, got it?" Hopefully the class would start soon. As he waited, he pretended to get some shut-eye and observed the situation under his eyelashes. Meanwhile Cleffa was still pouting, but soon stood up and started wandering around to get a closer look at the pokemon owned by these kids.

[{used up 3 rare candies]]
                                                        [[Cleffa leveled up by three; lvl 5 > lvl 8 ]]
                                                        [[Learned Sing]]
                                                        User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden, Cleffa, and other kids
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location: Campsite
                                                        ░░██★Attire: School Uniform
                                                        ░░██★OOC:

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 8/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncoreSing

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:52 pm
Prairiefox

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

SpazzticPanda1311

The Shiny Furret

amarzyciel

Kumerelle

DJ Double B

asuiru

A Voided Bear

Fenrir IX - Odin-Eater

Xiatian Li

X Kaos X

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio breathed in the fresh and cool air from the campsite. The cool atmosphere was a pleasant change especially since Pokemon Battles could make the body quite hot from all the activity. Today's class would also involve battles. The last time that the Battle Class and Outdoor Class were combined, they focused more on the Outdoor Class activity so it was only fair that this time it would be all about battles. The Campsite would provide them with a new experience in battles. Seeing as several of the students entered the Tournament during the Festival, Antonio could not raise the difficulty a little more. These kids were growing up fast and if he wanted to continue pushing their abilities then new forms of training were needed.

Naturally, the classroom would be very large, but at the very least there would be enough people for battles. Also these combination of classes were good in their own way since it allowed students to meet new friends. Also, the Outdoor Class students would get some exposure to Battle Class which they will be taking in the future. All students in the academy would eventually complete all six core classes. Antonio decided to wait for the last students to arrive before commencing for the day. They had a lot to cover and hopefully time would not be an issue.

==========

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco had followed the crowd of students mostly silent and to himself. Apparently classes would be combined today like they did some weeks ago so that's why they were moving to the Campsite. The black-haired boy shivered a little from the cool air, but strangely it was a pleasant feeling of coolness. He wondered if Charmander and Murkrow would enjoy this weather? Well there was only one way to find out so he summoned them using his Poke Ball. The fire lizard and the black-feather avian pokemon stretched one they were outside. Charmander shivered a little and moved closer to Marco for warmth. Murkrow seemed to be alright with the weather so he didn't look bothered at all. "Charmander, you're a fire-type so you should be able to warm up quickly." The fire lizard nodded, but it would still take some time for him to warm up. Murkrow flew to Marco's head and landed on top of his hair. The black-haired boy was used to it by now so this was normal;

Looking around, there were other students present and among them was Tera. Marco's eye lit up when he saw his friend and he tried to make his way over there. He stopped when he noticed all the other students present around her. All the sudden he got nervous and decided that it might be best to talk to her later. He didn't realize that Tera was popular and maybe he was foolish for assuming that she didn't have her group of friends. Marco stayed in place and tried his best to not grab anyone's attention which normally wasn't hard. He didn't speak with anyone in his class and no one really tried talking to him so he mostly just completed his task and then went to the next class. Today would be no different, right?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite

Company : Class... Ashley, Tera, Marcus, Elijah
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

“It’s nice to meet you Ashley.”

Before Evelyn knew it the girl named Ashley started to apologize to her. She was begging which surprised the Kingdra girl. She went to wave her worries away but Tera arrived catching her attention. The pink haired girl was out of breath so she must have run there. They both had a habit of doing that. “Morning Tera, you’re good.” She assured her just as Elijah came over. “Morning Eli, we’re just having a misunderstanding.” She assured him. “Nice glasses by the way.”

When Tera mentioned Marcus, Evelyn nodded in agreement at Elijah’s answer. “I don’t see him either.” She said before turning her attention back to Ashely. Though, it reminded Evelyn about her pokégear. She’d check it later if he didn’t arrive before she answered him back. Unfortunately Elijah’s nice gesture caused Ashley to freak out. “It’s okay…” Before Evelyn could say anything else Ashley ran off. “Um… What just happened?” She questioned. With that she took out her pokégear, she clearly had free time.

Marcus Bennet
                                            To Evelyn: Yeah sounds good...you didn't just fall lookin at those videos did ya? xd

To Marcus: No, of course not! What made you think that? sweatdrop

It was then Evelyn looked up and noticed Ray and Marcus coming along the path. The red haired girl didn’t go much further from them as she ran into Li and Ava. Watching the scene unfold as she stood with her group of friends; the three girls were know talking and Marcus was heading over leaving Ray with Valiant. “Hey Marcus,” Evelyn greeted him. “My guess, she got a little overwhelmed and ran off. Though, it looks like she ran into them before she could make it very far.” That was the dark haired girl’s best guess.

After a moment later another boy arrived, she could tell he wasn’t happy. Then another boy with what appeared to be a Cleffa. It wasn’t long after that when Professor Reyes appeared. Along with him came the students of battle class. Obviously the battle class and the outdoors class were merging again. Evelyn didn’t mind that. “Looks like, we’ll be combining classes again.” She commented and left it at that.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 367
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            TheRealKiru
                                            X Kaos X
                                            ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Hoppu, Flare, Evelyn and her Yamask, Elijah, Marcus : xxx

"Woo!" Tera enthusiastically cheered with her hands raised high and her back still on the ground, when Eve reassured her about bring on time. The pink haired girl offered a wand wave in return to the latest addition to the group, Eli. He looked a little different from usual, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what exactly. That was until Eve had mentioned his glasses. After a short moment of staring at the boy, the girl greeted him. "Mornin' dude! Yeah, lookin' fresh!", harmlessly added to Eve's compliment with a thumbs up motion. The girl started brushing off the dirt and dry leaves from her crumpled uniform when both Eli and Eve mentioned that Marcus wasn't at the campsite yet. "Mmm... Dude better come soon or he gon' be late..." She said in a worried tone as she squinted to get a better view of the campsite's main entry way.

Starting to feel the cold ground reaching her body through her clothes, Tera shifted her body around until she was in a seated position when the new face had answered her question. Now at eye level with the girl and looking closely at her body language, the Charizard girl finally took notice of the girl's discomfort. Before she could say anything more, the actions that Eli had taken to try to calm her had seemed to have had the opposite effect which resulted in her fleeing from the group in fear. Tera was going to chase after her thinking that there was a possibility of the girl getting lost if she ran too far out since she was still new to the school, but stopped the attempt when the girl halted her dash in front of some of her Charizard dormmates, Xia and Ava. From the looks of their interaction, she seemed to be among friends so she decided not to press any further, not wanting to possibly spook her again. Interesting that she met yet another person with similar personalities to her sister, though her sister probably would have froze in place instead. The girl took a mental note to apologize to the red head for scaring her at a later time, hopefully when she wasn't so uncomfortable. Eve was confused by what had just happened though. "Hmm... Maybe groups aren't her thing... She defs a quick one though!" She said as she tilted her head, trying to end on a lighter note of sorts.

Just as Tera was going to check her PokeGear like Eve was, the person she asked about earlier had made an appearance with PokeGear in hand. The girl couldn't help but giggle as Marcus read the message she had sent him. "Hiya Marcus! Ya know texting while runnin' is real hard, haha!" She then took the hand the boy kindly offered to get up. "Neva betta! How 'bout you? Almost though ya wouldn't make it on time!" She continued while stretching. She wasn't too sure what time it was, but it sure felt like she'd been here a long time!

"Nice morning we're having, huh?" A voice coming from outside the group suddenly caught her attention. The owner of the voice didn't seem familiar to her prompting her to think that he was knew as well. Upon closer observation, the facial features he displayed revealed a less than enthused look, but after a watery wake up from his Mudkip it seem to change to a more energetic which caused the girl let out more giggles. "Haha, yeah! Great day for a run!"

More and more people seemed to gather as the campsite was filling up with students, even more so than usual. When she saw Mr. Reyes she figured that the classes would be combining again. A purpleish haired boy with an adorable pink baby looking Pokemon had temporarily peeked her interest until she saw in corner of her eye saw a familiar face in the distance. Marco who seemed alone had started walking towards Tera's direction only to stop which confused her. "Ooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Marco!" She motioned for the black haired boy to come join the group. Being alone wasn't any fun after all!

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                        User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                        User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                        User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 9║LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                        User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Kingdra Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║
                                                        User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                        User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

Klayko

Shadow of Miracles

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items