Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Jumping At Shadows! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:04 pm
[Hall of Mirrors]

Zacharie turned his head to stick his tongue out at Jerome....only to get a face full of silly string. "What the-?!" He sputtered, swatting in the general direction that the string was coming from. This...this was his life. When the spray finally came to a stop the teen just stood there, covered in silly string, before finally reaching up to wipe his face clean of the stuff. "...What is with this place?" He grumbled, attempting to brush the string from his costume.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:17 pm
[Hall of Mirrors]

Jerome let out a snort when all five of the Zachaire's he was looking at got doused in silly string, Jerome getting a look at it from all angles.
"I don't know man, but s'ure lovin' ya."

Suddenly a face popped right into Jerome's face, and let out a generic spooky call.
Startled more by having his vision obscured Jerome staggered backward and into one of the mirrors, that thankfully didn't break.
Before he could gather what happened Bro pulled himself out of the shadows and made a snatch for the Litwick

Jerome will engage the Pokemon  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:27 pm
[Hall of mirrors]

"Just my luck..." He muttered again, shaking the string from his cape and finally ridding himself of the stupid stuff. "Jerome?" He looked over to where the many reflections of his friend were and blinked when he saw something shadow-y hovering nearby. "Are you okay?" He held a hand out and started over towards Jerome, almost bumping into a few mirrors.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:53 pm
Blood_Goddess

Jerome has found...

User Image

A LITWICK! WOW!

----

insidiousEnigma

Zacharie is haunted by...

User Image

A SPOOKY SPOOKY POKÉMON! Whoa! What can it be?!

(Will you capture and keep to reveal it or move along?)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 pm
"Yeah- I guess I have." wincing once at the feeling that the ditto was... chewing on his head, even if he couldn't see it.
"It did say we might not leave alone of the flyer." Gon noted, with sudden dawning.

"Good enough I think, we can always use extra hands back in the woods." Ray chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:17 pm
"Dittos are super cool." Drayce said with a nod and a wide smile. "One of my neighbors had one. Turned into a Rapidash to pull the caravan...super cool." Purrito nodded in agreement while swatting at the Pumpkiboo that had taken an interest in him and kept drifting too close to his face. "Should we look inside too? It was pretty spooky inside!"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:38 pm
[Hall of Mirrors]

"Naw M'cool." Jerome said, pushing himself off of the Glass as a glowering gengar turned toward him, holding the face of a squirming Litwick in his hands
"S'little dude just went and popped up in m'face."
walking over and holding a hand out. Bro' dropped the ghost pokemon into the man's palm,
the small creature rubbing his face and blinking up at Jerome with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:48 pm
[Hall of mirrors]

Swatting something away from him out of his peripherals, Zacharie finally managed to make his way over to his friend. "Aw...a Litwick." He didn't coo, but it was a close thing. He greeted Bro with a slight nod of his head as he came to stand beside Jerome. "It's cute." He leaned a bit closer to get a better look, but made sure not to get too close. He'd had quite enough surprises for one night, thank you very much.

Zacharie isn't going to catch the random pokey-man.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:26 pm
[ Dith, courtyard/garden, catching! ]

The clown's head landed close to his feet; Dith looked down at it and then over at Sera with an expression of mild surprise. "Nice kick; they'd have you on my old rugby team if you fancied it! How are you tonight? I love your costume!" Looked like he wasn't the only one incorporating injuries into his costume, though in Sera's case maybe she was more hiding it in plain sight? It didn't seem like the time to ask.

[Taavi, Mirror maze > moving downstairs]

"Yep, that's right!" Taavi confirmed cheerfully with a small nod. "I haven't seen one around for ages, did you know that most of their cries are too high pitched for humans to hear? A lot of other pokemon can though, so if it looks like they're having a one sided conversation you know why! Um, and sure! Maybe we could even dance a bit, if it's not totally overrun by spookyness! I don't think I've actually been in a ballroom before."

The Chingling jingled cheerfully and, in deference to the humans, at a frequency they could hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:49 pm
[Lex - Mirror maze - down the stairs]

"Is that so? It not overly surprising, they certainly pick up much more sounds when we can." Certainly his pokemon had caught a number of things first and alerted him to the situation. "That would be pleasant. It has been a while since I last danced in a ballroom," he frowned, thinking back. "Years certainly."

"I can't recall the evolutionary tree of chingling, I do believe it is one more." And something fluttery or at the very least, floated.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:37 pm
TawnyAngel

Dith has found...

User Image

A ZUBAT! WOW!  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:52 pm
[Sera, courtyard/garden]

Sera huffed and frowned, pointedly passing over his initial comments and instead seizing the latter ones. "I'm fine," she said as she smoothed out her somewhat intricate dress again, either to actually smooth it out or just because he'd commented on it, and added in less frosty tones, "thanks. Yours is good too," the brunette gestured to the large blond. "I didn't know you'd be here. Was it the pokemon or the haunted house? Or both?" Sera asked as she walked closer so they weren't talking across the courtyard, not really paying too much attention to anything on either side of her as she went. Anya trotted along at her heels, dutiful as ever.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:37 am
BlackFireKitsune

Sera is haunted by...

A fake cobweb right in their path!

Booby Prize!  
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:18 pm
[Garden---Moving--->Ballroom]

Fujiko smiled as she saw the spinarak show up and at the same time, Hanzo moved and attacked it, making it weak.

She sighed. "I really didn't want to battle her you know?"

Her froakie stared at her in confusion and she sighed once more. She brought out her pokeball and threw it at the spinarak, catching it. "I'll take you to the center later."

She turned and offered her shoulder to Hanzo. "Let's move to another part of the place.

--------

As she entered the Ballroom she was amaze and also slightly creeped out. "Automatons...." she grumbled as she moved forward. She had a dislike for automatons even though they are advance technology...there was something not right about them.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:22 pm
[Ballroom ----- Moving----> Mirrors]

Michiko just ran.

She didn't know where she was running to and didn't care, as long as it is some place else besides this.

As she slowed to catch her breath, she looked around. Mirrors...and sighed a breath of relief.

"At least....this place isn't so creepy."

Snap snorted as Zacharel started inspecting the place.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff