Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She puffed her cheeks and looked away in embarrassment. "Fine, I guess..."
Tsuyoi lifted her off the ground. She was actually lighter than it seemed she was. Kurona, still a bit embarrassed nodded. "Yeah... You'll have to go all the way down the hall and take a left at the last door. My room's at the end of the left hallway..."

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:39 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and made her way up the stairs, and upon reaching the top, she walked down the left hallway. "Last room...on the left..." she said to herself before eventually reaching Kurona's room. Thankfully, the door was already open. Tsuyoi walked into the room, looking around, "Your room looks nice." she suddenly said as she put Kurona down on her bed.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona shrugged. "For a seven year old..."
She looked around the room as best she could, seeing some of the toys laying on the floor. Kurona sighed. "Yeah, well I guess I have some updating to do..."
She stretched out on the futon that lay on the ground, her bed since she was little. Undeniably, it was a good thing she had had someone around. Kurona probably would have laid on the floor at the bottom of the steps until someone had come in later. She would have tried in vain to crawl to a place more out of the way.
Kurona felt a little as if her pride had been prodded. She was thankful but one of her weaknesses was just how full of herself she could be. Still embarrassed, Kurona looked up at Tsuyoi. "T-thank you... For helping me, I mean.... I guess..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked down at Kurona and looked away, her face a little blushed, "Y-Yeah, no problem...though, I think we need to get you a bed someday.." She then walked over to the toys that lay on the floor, picking one up. It was a some kind of ragdoll, "So what're you gonna do with the toys? Are you just gonna throw them out?" she said, putting the ragdoll down. She found dolls and similar things a bit uneasy.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:25 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

"Probably give 'em to Jaecen's kid. I don't know...." Kurona stared at the ceiling. "It's actually pretty comfortable. More so than those beds with the springy things. They dig into your back and just screw up your spine."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shrugged and walked back to Kurona, taking a seat on the futon bed, "Well, I'm not sure if Ene would want them, Nami and Erin probably not, X on the other hand...maybe." She scratched her head and chuckled, "Then don't get a bed that doesn't have springs. You know there are beds that feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, right?" she said, looking at Kurona.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

"A clod? Who'd wanna sleep on a pile of water vapor?" She continued staring at the ceiling. Her arms were under the blanket as well, which meant she couldn't rest on them like she wanted to. Kurona wouldn't be able to anyways.
"Let's just hope he doesn't try marrying me off..." Kurona grimaced. "Strangely, I couldn't see him trying it but it could happen... Of course, Master Ruen's a strangely old fashioned kind of guy and Jaecen listens to him a lot. Might have to fight him about it..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:33 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised and eyebrow, "Aren't you still a little too young to be married to someone...? No offense." She then leaned back on her arms, "But, that aside...being married off..." she went silent, her eyes were closed as she let it hang, "...it'll take a lot more than fighting." she had suddenly said.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:13 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

"Not according to old timey stuff. Family used to be big on it." Kurona shrugged. "I'd probably still get out of here if it does happen.Don't care what he says."
Kurona continued looking at the ceiling. She knew it was possible but she was hoping things wouldn't go that route. "Finally got to see home after what feels like forever. Damn, what are they putting in the water?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi snapped out of her line of thought and looked at Kurona before looking away again, "Heh, maybe you just miss this place..." she responded. She then had sensed something which had come from the direction of the beach, causing her to stand up. She walked towards the window, staring towards the beach, "What...the hell...?" she said to herself.

Hikari_550

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:37 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

Kurona sat up and looked around, still slightly weak. "That didn't feel too good..."
Kurona looked over to Tsuyoi. "I don't like the surge that magic just put out..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi gritted her teeth, "This feeling...it feels like..." she found this feeling familiar, but more because she had experienced this feeling before within herself. She looked at Kurona, "I'm not sure who...but someone is being overcome by darkness..."

Hikari_550

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16

She frowned deeply. "It's up to you, I guess..."
Kurona sighed. "I'm done fighting for now. Just on the verge of giving up. Do your best, kay?"
She said nothing more. her arms were still shaky and she was unable to stand on her own.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:53 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona, and then back towards the beach. She stared silently for a few seconds until looking back at Kurona, "All right...I won't take long." she said before climbing out of the window and jumping out. Once she touched the ground, she made a dash towards the beach. "Why couldn't it have been a regular stroll on the beach...?" she asked herself as she would reach the beach soon. [exits]

Hikari_550

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:21 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Byakko appeared and bounced around the room, grabbing items of clothes. "'Scuse me, pardon me. Thank you! Teehee!"
Kurona held her hands over the back of her head and ducked. "Byakko, what the f-?"
With a grin, Byakko was gone with an outfit in her arms. Socks, underwear, shirt, and skort. Kurona huffed and looked up. "Little troublemaker..." She sighed and started to laugh. "He can become human now... That's nice."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Human form [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/8c/0f/658c0f70779dde2a898768fc2d6f17de.jpg[/img]

[OOC: ]  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games