Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:07 pm
Faleen's Room

Faleen let out a snicker at the looks on their faces, lifting one of her hands to prop her chin up onto her bare palm and watching from a slightly upturned angle with a content smile over her face.
"A part of me is pretty horrified that I'm leaving, I know, this is a pretty big step. As for why, well. take you're pick. I'm tired of it? Tired of being hurt, tired of being used, tired of being told what to do and when and how and watching my comrades fall one after the other?" she tilted her head a slight furrow in her brow as she spoke. Her hair fell over her shoulder as she did, though with a huff she tried to toss it back
"Arceus hair is so annoying!"

With a light sigh she returned her attention back to the screen, blinking when one of the Grunts stepped forward to ask his questions.
"Grunts Bones." She spoke after a few seconds of silence, shifting a cup toward her lips and sucking on the straw for a few more seconds. "Who said I left my pokemon behind?" She asked. reaching to her side and picking up what looked like a strap with ten ball on them, mostly dusk balls.

Next her eyes found the distressed form of Zacharie, sitting in the chair
"... aww Grunt Zacharie." she cooed and smiled. but shook her head "I told you, I'm at a diner."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:14 pm
Faleen's Room

Wait... That voice? Adam blinked at the other guy in the room, and suddenly it clicked. That was Zach? Wow. Long time no see or talk or anything. He was asking the question Adam was trying to poke Faleen into answering subtly. Well, forward was probably the best.

Gently he grabbed the guys upper arm and gently pulled Zach back towards the door, "Hey, dude. Listen." His voice dropped into a whisper, "Something is off, and I agree. This isn't Faleen, or not.. Fully. Did you hear the hair comment? Why would hair be annoying unless you've never had hair before?" Adam narrowed his eyes, giving Zach a see what I mean look.

"Something.. I think something is controlling her, probably. So we need to figure out how to get that information out without being too overt."

insidiousEnigma
Sorry I don't have any of your contact stuff to talk to you about this @_@;;

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:20 pm
Faleen's Room

Zacharie's eyes narrowed angrily, most traces of his distress disappearing. "First of all, don't patronize me." He snapped, tucking the hair he had been tugging on behind his ear. "Second, that's not what I meant." He seethed. It just didn't make sense. Who would fake Faleen's level of commitment for so long just to later toss it all aside and risk death? He had only known the blonde for a few years but she had always been a constant factor. She was strong, she was dependable, she was trustworthy...

He couldn't-
...No, he wouldn't believe that Faleen Ewell was a traitor.

He was so caught up in his thoughts he almost jumped out of his seat when he felt a hand on his arm. He snapped his glare over to whoever was touching him, his gaze only softening when he recognized who it was. The grunt let himself be pulled away from the computer screen but sent it one last withering glare over his shoulder before he fully turned his attention to Adam. "I...I'm so glad you can see it too." He let out in a soft, rushed whisper. "Really...Faleen...she's my friend. She wouldn't do something like this." His bottom lip trembled before he set his expression into something more stern. "Her tone is wrong, her expressions are wrong, her body language is wrong, she's just...wrong."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:31 pm
Lab 3

"It was, um, designed for efficient output. We have no idea if it's out of control but it seems unlikely..." Tambrey explained. "It might be unlikely that it can be, um, tracked via surges. An electromagnetic field /might/ have been a possibility, but, um, it is a ghost type as well. It's /good/ at hiding, remember. Rotoms are known for it... Residual electrical surges, any trace, um, is a little unlikely. We, um, engineered it for /efficient/ output..." The Agent reminded, nodding toward the tablet, still displaying the genetic specifications. "We don't know if it's running or just hiding. We're beginning to understand that we don't know things about our, um, subject..."

She nodded though.
"Nickle scouting sounds like a fair plan."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:44 pm
Faleen's Room - Talking to Zach

Adam could only imagine how disconcerting it must have been to see a friend act so unlike that friend, and so nonchalantly too. It'd be like well... His eyes flicked to Izaya for a split second before resuming looking at Zach. "I'm sorry, man. That's rough as ********." He nodded in agreement. Everything was wrong.

"We know two things now: First, Faleen is definitely off. You see it, others have mentioned it, and her Carvanha also said she was acting very wrong. Two, she has claimed to defect... I'm guessing that means the league. With four harddrives... She's probably given them information. The key thing is, we need to learn what information Faleen has to give."

Sighing the blonde ran a hand through his hair, "Even if we can prove Faleen was under the influence of something else, if the information given out is too sensitive, there's..." He grimaced, "You know what I mean. We gotta figure out what information she took. The Carvahna said she didn't use porygon while accessing it, so you might be able to trace what was taken. There's still a chance to save this from being a colossal disaster for her. Right now, we need a porygon that'd know her password... Also Iz seems to have found a weird... pokeball thing?" He'd noticed it when glancing over at Izaya.

"That might be part of this mystery. I might not know Faleen as well as you or Izaya, but she is my boss and it's blow ******** chunks if she was being controlled or influenced and ******** over her life, y'know?" How did they go from here? The diner was a good choice, "I'm also not sure how to get her to talk and to figure out exactly what is wrong... That might be your area of expertise, having known her so long.

"Okay I've talked enough," Adam forced a soft chuckle and took a breath, "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:57 pm
Faleen's Room

"Faleen has access to all of the information regarding the technology department..." Zacharie murmured, glancing back to the computer with a frown. "I can't be sure about other information but I can assume that as an agent she'd have access to a lot of important information." He started tugging on his hair again just at the thought of how much trouble they could potentially be in. "We could ask another Agent...they'd be more privy to that sort of thing."

The grunt went to reach for his RocketDex before remembering that Virus was currently inside Faleen's computer. "Faleen has been helping me train my Porygon to be used at optimum capacity...so I think Virus could possibly hack it? At the very least it could get to whatever is in the pokeball. I'm not entirely sure but you have my pokemon at your disposal if it means that Faleen can be saved." He was ready to do what he needed to, though the thought was rather daunting. "I...honestly think Izaya would know more. He was her partner and while I have been spending time with her and feel as if I know her fairly well...I don't actually know much about her past." He knew that sometimes...people wanted the past left in the past. Faleen had never brought up her past and he didn't want to pry.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:23 pm
Lab 3

Lex nodded and picked up a pokeball, releasing his Misdreavus. "Hey, darlin'," he said, reaching out as she extended a length of plasma to grip his hand. "Got a job for you."

Pink eyes blinked and she giggled, wrapping more around him and tipped her head, focusing. "Dreavus?"

"Can you go intangible and see if their are any other ghost types invisible in this room? No pulling anyone's hair, or wailing behind them, Nickle. I really mean that."

She huffed, and let good, fading out of sight and started to wander about the room, searching for any other Pokemon in the vicinity.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:31 pm
Faleen's Room

Despite everything that was happening, the thing that bothered Izaya most was Zacharie. The overgrown purple-haired baby was blubbering like a child having separation anxiety and on the verge of breaking into tears. It wasn't even like he knew her that well! Heck, did he even know the meaning of the word 'friend'? The informant thought he was going to be sick.

He kept his mouth shut for and his thoughts to himself, however, as the others had their turns attempting to communicate with the woman pictured on the monitor. The ex-Rocket seethed inwardly at talk of Faleen having helped Zacharie train Virus 'to be used at optimum capactiy' whatever that meant. His inward rage calmed a little, however, when Zacharie mentioned him possibly knowing more as her ex-partner. At least he hadn't forgotten that little fact.

The only problem was that he didn't know much about her past either. Just that she had family issues, particularly something to do with Rosie and their mother. What reason did Zacharie have to think that personal information like that or her past was relevant to this situation, anyway? Was that even Faleen? Honestly, he doubted it. The being had spoke as if they weren't used to having hair, which made him fairly certain that whatever it was wasn't human. That only served to tick him off even more.

Irritated to the point that he couldn't calmly speak or look at anyone else in the room, Izaya stared at the woman on the screen and held up the strange USB pokeball-like object in his hand. "What is this?" he asked, his tone and expression impassive.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:38 pm
Faleen's room - Talking to Zach, Waiting for Iz

"Crack the code? Not a bad idea... Okay." Well that wasn't impossible, was it? And if Virus had been trained by Faleen, chances were high that they could do it. Adam nodded a bit, his right thumb coming to his mouth where he fretfully chewed on it. "I've got a plan, all we need to do is see if the others agr -- Ah s**t."

Izaya moved to the screen and asked the question about the pokeball. Well... That was probably for the best. He would wait back until the question was answered and then talk to the other rockets in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm
Faleen's room

The Agent on the screen arched her eyebrows slightly, watching with a length of silence at the different expressions on the other Rocket's faces, most of them seemingly not knowing what to do.

Her attention shifted to Izaya, and for a moment a frown crossed her face, eyeing him for a few moments, holding her breath in that time. When she did let her breath out it felt forced, and aggitated but a smile hitched up after that.
"Hello Izaya." Look over at the ball she shook her head "Oh tut tut Izaya, You should know that. Only three of those balls exist in all of the HQ and you yourself own one."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 pm
[Lab 3]

"...Hu." KO relaxed a little, folding his arms over his chest and dropping his weight onto one hip as his anxiety ebbed a little. If it was a vengeful type they'd know about it by now right? Maybe it just wanted to get away or make some mischief like the last ones they'd dealt with. "I haven't got my Rotom with me but I could send it out later? Maybe the subject would be drawn to one of its own kind," KO suggested, looking around the room with fresh eyes now that he knew what had caused the damage. "Mmmmh, well you certainly did succeed in amping up the power didn't you? What I can't understand is how it got out, we're careful after that nasty little incident with the Mewtwo. Powerful as it might be, it shouldn't have been able to escape. I don't suppose any readings from the time of the accident survived?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 pm
Faleen's Room

The Blond Agent who had followed them in stood at the door, having been unable to shake a completely shocked look on his face as he watched what was unfolding on the screen. It was no secret that this was the last things he expected to happen.
While the other seemed to be dealing with it he got a call on his dex, taking the call he took a step back, "Yeah?" a frantic voice on the other side of the speaker. his eyes going from the ground to the screen where Faleen sat grinning at everyone with a renewed look of panic.

Mary took his place in the doorway, hand over her mouth after getting off the dex with Agent Bishop who was not sprinting through the halls to get to the Agent quarters.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 pm
[Faleen's room]

Well it wasn't like she didn't have good points. She did, she very much did. It was an awful place really, they did awful things and awful things happened to them- happened to them a lot. He'd lost an arm for crying out loud, not to speak of the thing with the month of captivity and torture and all the misc. injuries that were hardly worth remembering compared to the rest. And yet- yet- and yet quite apart from the fact that you died if you left this was his place now and these were his people. He'd thought Faleen- well for all the differences between him and her - there were a lot of them - he'd though that they had shared that sense of loyalty to what was theirs, to where they belonged, in common. She seemed like a different person, sitting there talking about pokeballs and smiling and.... Had she really defected? It really did look like it, yet some of the things that had happened recently made him wonder. Was this part of some big ruse to.... What? Infiltrate the League? TR certainly wouldn't flinch from putting somebody up to the deceit if they thought it would work, if the payoff would be worth whatever information the double agent gave to the League to convince them they were on side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:40 pm
Faleen's Room - Talking to Zach, Izaya, and Aulus (and Faleen briefly)

Things were in motion on the other camp too. Adam didn't know what would happen, but it seemed the other Agent's were very much on edge. Hell, everyone was. Who could blame them?

Faleen gave an answer about the pokeball, which meant it was time to strike.

Moving over, he grabbed Izaya's upper arm and pulled him away from the screen, "Sorry Faleen, one sec. Need to borrow Izaya. That club looks tasty, by the by," and motioned for Aulus to follow. Sure it wasn't subtle, and Faleen would probably guess they were coming up with a plan of action, but he doubted that the ex-agent would care. After all, she was giving them a lot of information already and had been careless. It almost seemed like she wanted to be found.

"Sorry," Adam gave the other two an apologetic smile before continuing forward, his voice a soft whisper, "I've got an idea. Iz, can you keep asking Faleen questions and get information out of her? You're good with humans, and you know her. Try to figure out just how off she is and maybe her plans. Also what is your pokeball? She said you had one too..

"As soon as we can get Zach's porygon off the computer, I want to head back to robotics to see if it can hack her computer. Zach, do you mind going with since it's your pokemon? s**t. We might take one of the Agents to let him in too... Aulus, I'm not sure what you want to do... Maybe stay here or uhm, come with us? a** kicking with karate skills will probably come later," He gave the Agent a goofy smile, hoping it would ward off any tension he was feeling.

"Does that sound good to everyone..? Can we work as a team? I think whatever that is, it isn't fully Faleen. Least not 100%, y'know? If it turns out it is then... It is. But I think it's better to operate under the assumption that whoever is on that screen is not Agent Faleen."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:16 pm
Faleen's Room

Faleen's smile became a little stale as the trainee was suddenly grabbed from view by a Grunt. The Agent tilting her head before looking back to the Agent she had originally been talking to.
"Aaanyway." She started "I don't really have all day. So why don't we get to our understanding now Agent. Team Rocket is going to leave me alone, right? Or am I going to have to spell out-"

"You've stolen information." A stern voice spoke from the door way, a man standing at average height breathing slightly heavy, indicating that he had gotten down here in a hurry.
His slicked back black hair now with a few strands out of place walked briskly into the room to face the computer. "How much?"

Faleen gave the man an amused look "considering my position, I feel like I've got enough."

"And you really think you can just get away with that?" Bishop retorted with a slight scowl on his face. "Stealing not only information, but tech."

"Oh no, See Agent, that's the beauty of it all, Is that I can get away with it- and I will, you are going to make sure I will~ You see, If anything happens to me, anything at all, then all that information that I have, ALL OF IT, is set up to be distributed not just to your known enemies, rival mafia and gangs, but the the League and the public. Everyone will know more about the inner workings and weaknesses of Team Rocket then I'm sure even you know Agent~"

Bishop remained quiet, his eyes narrowed "And what keeping you from doing that anyway?"

"Uh, you of course. If the information got out to everyone then there would be no reason for you to not come after me, now is there? Its insurance, as I've said."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff