Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:34 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm pretty sure that violates some consent laws Sir, at least with us humans." He said dryly and opened his mouth for the pasta.

Honestly Mikhail could never see himself having a relationship with a teacher it just felt like there would be too much of a power imbalance. Not to mention the age gap felt kind of...skeevy to him. He wasn't sure how consent laws worked with the supernatural though, so maybe to them the gap wouldn't be as big?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

when noah saw benjamin start to fall down the stairs he tried to reach out and grab him but his hand missed him when he heard the break he was by his side in a instant his eyes wide " oh s**t Benjamin i-i-i'm sorry i d-didn't mean for that to happen i just r-r-reacted out of instinct " he cried out crying softly getting ready for ben to lash out at him

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"Mikhail I am a 'made man' aka I am like Frankenstein" he looks at mikhail "I was born in nineteen thirty but I am forever twenty four years old" he puts the pasta into mikhail's mouth gently

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

"G-get away f-from me..." feels the pain turning into rage as his green/gray eyes turned gold like while he looked at noah "unless you want to get killed?" stands up running into the forest holding his broken arm

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:48 pm
Smexi-hexi123

He chewed and swallowed before answering, "even so you are still my teacher and I am not a legal adult yet. There is still an imbalance of power." Mikhail said resolutely.

Offhandedly he wondered if this was his teacher's way of saying he was interested in him. He did have to admit that the man was pretty handsome but Mikhail wanted a relationship that would be on equal terms, if even someone wanted him.

He also hoped he hadn't offended the man with his comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:51 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah flinched softly at what he said and watched him run off before fallowing after him a minute later he sniffed a bit trying to catch his scent in the forest but there was something messing up his smell he got in the forest more a confused look on his face then heard a something then he felt pain shoot thru his shoulder and saw a silver arrow sprouting from it he yelled out in pain falling to his back as he saw a few hunters come out saying something about him not being the same one and the other said he will do he tried to get up and run but then another one pierced his leg which caused him to scream again as the silver burned him and he feel to the ground

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:59 pm

User Image

laughs lightly "Mikhail you have potential to become a great metal shaper one day trust me I had accidents myself working with hot metal but you are my student so It is my job to also protect you as you live here" he eats some pasta while handing mikhal his piece of garlic bread

User Image

User Image

whines as his arm snapped back into place as he sits near a small lake till he hears noah's scream "Noah..." sniffs the air picking up silver "hunters..." growls in rage as his body changed in his wolf state sneaking towards the scent keeping his body low to the ground

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 pm
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah panted soflty as he tried to crawl away from them he was to weak to fight with the silver in him as he crawled he felt himself get kicked in the side he gasped and rolled on his back when he looked up he saw one of the hunters with a silver cross his eyes got wide when he saw it geting near his stomach as soon as it touch him he let out a scream of pain that could be heard from a mile away as he writhed in agony and then hunter who had the cross was laughing while the other was winceing telling the other to just end it  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:12 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"Protect me from what? My parents were quite happy to see me go and to pretty much everyone here I'm not a threat. And if someone did attack me then I probably done something that deserved it." he muttered munching on the garlic bread.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:15 pm

User Image

Howls out walking out of the treeline growling at the hunters as he walked towards noah looking down at him seeing the wounds he gently nuzzled noah's head whimpering softly before turning at the hunters bearing his fangs at them snarling and snapping his jaw at them

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:20 pm

User Image

"Mikhail I never want to hear that again from your mouth" looks at mikhail "you need to stop doubting yourself or you'll never grow up mentally" eating another meatball

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:20 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
both hunters curse loudly before running off noah smiled up at him softly the arrows still in his leg and shoulder and a cross shaped burn on his stomach with his good arm he reached up and pet bens head " hey there doggy " he said playfully in pain filled voice

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 pm

User Image

Closes his jaw around the arrows taking them out looking down at noah "I'm going to kill those pain loving bastards" licks the wounds "I am taking you to a fresh water lake then I am going hunting for hunters" puts noah on his back walking throughout the trees towards the lake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:37 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
noah rubbed his cheek softly " dont ... klll... the.. .one ...with ...no ..cross ..didnt.. want.." he moaned out painfully his vision swiming in and out

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:42 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"I am not doubting myself Sir I am simply stating the facts, to my parents I was nothing more than an unwanted b*****d child and nuisance, and to the other boys at the academy I am a simple boring human. Nothing less and nothing more."

It would take more than just his teacher's reprimand to break him from this cycle, he had gotten pretty messed up mentally as a child due to his parents. It wasn't like he was suicidal by any means.

In fact living in such a ******** up environment gave him a strong desire to live and better survival instincts than of a normal human.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff