Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

Lucian took a deep breath"He is just helping me get to the hot water...I was flying, I missed the feel of it but I was attack by an angel. I couldn't fight back without your permission...my full powers are locked away until you give me the order. Something called the angel back"
The servant helps him into the bathroom and gets the hot water flowing. "my lady you should leave. He needs to get out of his clothes and get into the water. If he doesn't get the angel poison out he will not be able to do anything for months
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:15 pm
[so sorry i was setting up for another rp ^^;;]
Farrah looks utterly helpless and confused at the same time she couldn't just call a doctor that was out of the question but she couldn't just wait around... she frowned this wasn't good... then she heard Angel and poisoning and she about lost it, "Alright", she croaks leaving in a hurry as she walks down the hall and gets into her room it was all so much she didn't realize him being a demon had such a big influence in her life she had to command him? That wasn't right she didn't like that he had to be commanded... was there a way to break the spell or curse or whatever he had on him? She sighs blows out the candle and gets into bed forcing her eyes shut, she would have to think about it in the morning it was to much of a hassle right now to over think it and as soon as about 20 minutes passed, she fell asleep.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image

Lucian sighs once she was gone he strips and gets in the water. The water was really hot.he closes his eyes and goes under. The servant left him. Lucian stayed in the hot water and didn't move at all
Guenivere ORion
its ok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:25 pm
The morning woke up Farrah as she sits up in bed noticing the sun was not yet dawn but not yet sunhigh either it was probablly about 8:00 a.m. it wasn't her normal thing to be up this late but she didn't hestiate as she rose out of bed and rings the bell for a maid to enter, she was then properly dressed in another quatersleeve gown this one a light blue with white ruffles on the edges of the neckline and sleeves and she sat down at her dresser as the maid began to former her hair into a twisted french bun.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image

Lucian slept in the hot water. He didn't leave the water at all. The other servants got things done so no one bothered Lucian. They knew he was hurt. The servants clean the blood off the ground like it wasn't even there
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm
Farrah made her way down to breakfast and sat at the table eating the poached egg toast and oatmeal that was placed before her, she usually didn't have oatmeal. She glanced down the end of the table while she ate wondering if Lucian was alright he was bloodied up last night, something about an angel attacking him her needing to be there and get permission or something. She sighed outwardly maybe she should talk to him see if she could help him or something she was abit sad that he didn't have freedom rights she didn't want a slave but the way he made it seem was like she had to make sure she gave him permission just to defend himself. She finishes her breakfast sipping on the fresh milk before she stands and makes her way toward his room. She stops outside noticing there wasn't any blood on the ground. Maybe she had dreamed it? She was about to knock on the door when a passing maid called out,"Miss he is still unwell", the girl was frowning and was carrying laundry which was nice and folded it seemed like some kind of sheets most likely to replace in her room... She nods to her frowns and walks away down the hall toward her own office, she enters the room going over toward her desk she pulls out the little appointment booklet tomorrow mr. Handcok would be arriving for diner and she needed to make sure everything was well tomorrow if lucian wasn't well. She picks up her contracts that she still hadn't looked at this week because of so much happening and begins to read them.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image

Lucian slept deeply. He was slowly healing.

Soon a knock on her door. One of the new servants that Lucian hired was waiting.He had been asked to explains some things that lucian hasn't

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:53 pm
Farrah had just completed reading a contract and was about to sign it when she heard a knock at the door, she instantly got excited thinking it was Lucian for some reason as she trys to contain the excitement in her voice she calls out,"Enter".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image

The man walks in"Hello my lady, I am rick. Lucian asked me to speak to you. He will be up later but for now he is sleeping. He wanted me to explain about why he was badly hurt and why he couldn't use his powers"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:04 pm
Farrah tried to hide the disappointment in her eyes as the man named rick entered, she looked down for a moment lost for words before replying quickly,"yes please do come in", she motioned for him to sit in front of her. she was worried worried a whole lot. She smiled at the servant not wanting him to think she wasn't glad he was there but she prefered to see Lucian himself and hear an explanation she was still planning on asking him a ton of questions when he was better.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

Rick smiles"I know you rather have him here. Most do. I am of kin to him. I am just telling you the basic. The angel thought Lucian was an easy target and attacked even though Lucian has done no wrong and has never killed anyone, hurt yes but never kill. Lightening stroke him as well as an angelic blade. I believe the angels higher up pulled the angel that attacked him back because Lucian didn't attack nor did he pose as a threat. And demon slaves can not use there powers because ancient magic binds the very strong powers so they couldn't kill their master. Some get their freedom some don't. I don't know much on lucian enslavement because he doesn't talk about it. But you can free him and he will still work for you. He has come to like you and he rarely likes those he serves."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:46 pm
Farrah listened for a minute her eyes widening as he spoke, kin? Another type of demon? Or something close to it. An angel attacked him... Yea she remembered something like that last night and frowns. She looks up as he explains something about freedom and helping him out and him liking her or something she blushes slighlty at that though she clears her throat and the redness soon fades,"Yes well...", she starts out,"I am glad to know these things.. It makes me happy to know I can help him out after he did so much for me in return", she smiles,"I won't live forever so getting him out of this curse would be nice so when I do die he can move on in life and go where he needs to", she smiles thinking that was nice she bought a slave and was going to help him get to freedom to actual freedom she wouldn't keep him tied down though if he wanted to leave he could she could help someone else out...
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

Rick smiles"I am half demon. And he would like it. Also if he chooses and you agree he can give you immortallity"He stood up"I will go check on him"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:14 pm
Half demon? she pondered on his response about the half demon for only a split second before he said Immortality,"Wait what?!?", she answers bewildered, god she really didn't know anything she bet even if she looked for some old books on the subject she still wouldn't find the read to it. She was most certain of that... She realized he was leaving to go check on Lucian and she nods,"Yes do that..", she mummers abit she pulls out a paper and pen writing a letter she she would send to Handcok he could not come tomorrow it was not the best time perhaps next week? She frowns biting her lower lip oh yea.. and there was that party she promised to go to. She smacks her forhead and lets out a long loud sigh, this was alot to take in... what if she wrote a letter to them as well.. she was running a fever just only yesterday so she needed to make sure the virus was out of the house and she was in the clear. She nods it was better if she got on a straight and narrow path here and followed it. Picking up the pen once more she finishes writing the letter, she signs his name on the envelope and sets it aside working on the other letter, to the party host explaining her illness and such and that she needed to recooperate from it. It was probably best to wipe out all appointments as well didn't she have one today at 5:30? She looked in her book yes and quiet a few tomorrow. oh boy this was going to be a rough lunch...
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image

Rick smiles. He didn't explain. He would leave that to lucian. He left her and goes to lucian room. He walks in and saw lucian starting to get out of the water"You are going to need to explain things to her ladyship. She is really worried over you"
Lucian sighs"I will"he got out and dries off.He was still sore but that would fade in time. He makes his wings vanish then starts to get dress.He put on a black butler type outfit on then fixed his hair. He walks to the table where rick had put some special food for him"She will still need to rest. She had over done things that she gotten sick. I will not be at my best for a few days but I will still get things done"He starts to eat

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces