Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:22 am
BlackFireKitsune

It's a pair of lime green swimming shorts without an occupant! It's a Booby Prize!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:23 am
[Alice, tourist shop]

"I do," Alice agreed eagerly with a firm few nods of her head. Tricky to find on the beach, were they? Well, she hadn't been around the whole island yet but she suspected the beach stretched around it. There had to be at least a handful of shells she could find, possibly better or bigger than the ones here. Abandoning that pursuit for now, she instead latched onto one of Jon's other suggestions. "Oh," she said as her eyes lit up, her lips parted a bit, and her hands balled into fists in front of her chest. "You have hats? For pokemon? Can I see them please?" Pokemon hats! How adorable would those be?!

The mention of 'hats' caught Cassie's attention, and she too looked eagerly up at the shopkeeper for these hats. If there was a cute one, it would be hers.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:34 am
BlackFireKitsune
Tourist Shop with Alice

Alice's confirmation of liking the shells elicited a booming "AH-HA!" from Jon and the large man started to turn toward the storage area. "How many SHELLS would the young lady wish to HAVE? TEN? I DO A DEAL FOR TEN! HATS TOO?! YES OF COURSE! I will GET the shells! The HATS are just here on this shelf and that rack! I MAY have MORE with the shells! I shall GET them!" His grin stretched all the away across his face.  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:08 pm
[Zev, the hot springs]

Zevran chuckled again and shook his head. "Your mother sounds like a very well-meaning woman, though perhaps one fighting a losing battle on the hats? Children never seem to want to wear hats."

Once they were beside the pool Zevran deposited his bag on the ground and moved to pull off his shirt but stopped with his hand on the back of the neck when Abel disappeared. "Now that's a good trick!" he said, sounding rather impressed. "I can't even begin to imagine the fun you could have with that! Vision, you will have to learn this when you get bigger." It would make quite a lot of things quite a lot easier, a lot easier indeed.

Vision yipped excitedly and trotted over to Sonia, where she sat down and stared upward in awe. <>

When Abel reappeared Zevran remembered that he'd been changing a few moments ago, shook his head and finished removing his shirt. "No, I wore my swimsuit here," he explained as he took off his shoes and socks - he winced as he stepped on a small rock of some kind and then kicked it away, it landed in the pool with a faint splash - followed by his pants; underneath he was wearing rather short but not excessively tight white trunks. "Mmmmh, the sun feels good on bare skin does it not?" he sighed contentedly and stretched luxuriantly before stooping to pack his clothes into his bag.

Amigo - who had de-camped from Zevran's shoulders when he started changing, made his way to the edge of the pool Vanessa and Tabitha had chosen and settled down next to the Mareep.

As he glanced around to see where Amigo had gone to Zevran spotted the light of Elizabeth's tail-flame some way off, she had gone into some kind of tunnel. "I suppose that is a lava tube then?" he observed with a gesture towards it. "I have never seen one before; quite impressive."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:28 pm
TawnyAngel

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Chatot appeared!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:18 pm
[Oliver - Michiko- on the boat]

"I certainly wouldn't call it a bustling town, but point taken," Oliver mused, looking over the small tourist shack and gave an easy shrug. "Shall we head to the hot springs then Michiko? Probably be the best chance to find some water pokemon."

Chibi_Kokoro143

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:54 pm
[Abel, hot springs; not keeping Carvanha]

"She is," Abel agreed with a wistful smile and a brief chuckle. "She eventually gave up on trying to make us wear hats."

Sonia huffed good-naturedly down at the little Zorua. she said as she sat down on her haunches beside the spring,

"It's pretty great, yeah. I don't know if Zorua are much good at it, but I know once they evolve they have a lot more potential with their abilities," the blond said as he stuck his feet into the warm water and wiggled his toes - then promptly withdrew them as a Carvanha emerged from a submerged lava tube, circled the spring, then disappeared through another tube. "That's... huh." Well, it was gone now... It wouldn't come back, would it? He wasn't entirely familiar with the pokemon but it looked like it had rather... sharp teeth. "Sonia, keep an eye on these tubes down here, will you? I don't want us to lose any toes or anything," he asked of his dark-type as he slipped into the warm water, finding a nice edge to sit on after he did so.

Sonia made a noise of acknowledgement and moved to the very edge of the pool, focusing her gaze down at it in case any other carnivorous pokemon paid them a visit.

Vanessa didn't notice Amigo's presence, but Tabitha did; the electric-type offered the little bug a warm, gentle smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 am
BlackFireKitsune

Wow, it's a pokémon! An unusual Chatot appeared!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am
[Zev, hotsprings, not keeping Chatot]

Abel's mother really did sound like a kind woman and Zevran found himself wondering briefly what Abel's relationship with her and the rest of his family was like now; ¿did they see one another often, did they speak on the phone, share in jokes that nobody else would understand...?

Well that was quite enough speculation when there was a beautiful day and a gloriously warm pool to enjoy. Zevran had been about to step in when the fish-like pokemon swam briefly into view. "Ah, yes, I could do without being attacked by any more sharp Pokemon; it does rather put a blot on an otherwise fantastic day," he said to Abel with a wry grin as he stepped in after him. The water was indeed wonderful and he gave a sigh of contentment as he sat down and lent back against the side of the pool. "Now this I could get used to. If I can train that knife-bird of mine perhaps I shall visit here regularly, they are supposed to be very fast fliers."

"Fast fliers! Fast fliers!"

"¿Que?" Zevran turned to stare at a small bird pokemon which had landed on a nearby rock. He then turned back to Abel with a puzzled expression on his face. "Did that thing just talk, or have these waters gone to my head already?"

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:45 am
[[Woops, rolling for the above]]  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:47 am
TawnyAngel

Wow, it's a pokémon! An unusual Carvanha appeared!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 pm
And STOP!

No more rolling! The ORP will remain open for RP indefinitely, but any rolls made will only count toward booby prizes from this point on!

Thanks everyone!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:05 pm
[Abel, hot springs; keeping the Chatot but for Alice instead]

"It does," Abel agreed wholeheartedly. He himself had never been attacked by pokemon, but it was probably similar enough to being attacked by people: Never a pleasant experience. But that wasn't something he wanted to dwell on and he suspected neither did Zevran, so he left the topic at that and sighed as he relaxed into the warm waters. "There is a hot spring in Kodo, up in the mountains. That's probably a lot closer than this one, but if you've got a fast bird to ride on I guess distance doesn't matter quite so much," he noted thoughtfully.

Zevran's words almost seemed to echo and the blond lifted his head up to see why. Was it Vision? It wasn't Sonia, he knew that much, but--

"Oh, no, it did," he affirmed with a chuckle once he spotted the small bird that Zevran referred to. "It's a Chatot, they can mimic anything they hear."

A second, unique Chatot swooped down low over the pair and their pokemon. "Anything they hear!" It squawked happily before it launched back into the air, over the ledge of the springs and disappeared.

"Like that," Abel said as he pointed at the second Chatot's path. "They can mimic pokemon as well as people, from what I've heard. Car horns and trains and all kinds of other sounds too," the blond added.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 pm
[Zevran, hotsprings, keeping Carvanha]

As the pair of birds took flight Zevran gave a crooked smile and shook his head. "I think it will be quite some time before pokemon cease to surprise me, though I suppose really mimicry should be less surprising than-"

A flash of colour and movement made Zevran freeze, another of those sharp-toothed fish pokemon had come up out of the lava tube and was hanging in the water right beside him. "Ah," he said carefully, eyes trained down on the creature, "this is a little... disconcerting." It wasn't attacking him but he didn't trust it not to start. Moving very, very slowly Zevran brought his arm away from the edge of the pool where it had been resting, down into the water behind the fish. When his fingers were just inches away from the unsuspecting creature's tail he moved with lightning speed to grab it and flip it up and out of the water. It landed on the side of the pool flopping wildly; Zevran scrambled out to grab his bag, unzipped the end compartment to grab a pokeball, and tossed it at the creature. The pokeball rocked a few times, the button glowing red, and then fell still.

Zevran relaxed, laughed, and picked the ball up. "Well, that is one pokemon that won't be spoiling any of my tattoos," he observed, tossing the ball into his bag and climbing back into the water. "Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:40 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Congratulations on your new Chatot!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff