[FIN] New Years Date Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 pm
Dith continued to grin, perhaps rather knowingly now. "Well I shall take that compliment and wish a good night to you both then, oh and happy New Year again. We will have to catch up sometime soon, coffee?" he made a vague gesture with his empty hand. "We can work it out, I'll text you Abel." If they wanted to be alone he definitely wasn't standing in the way.

"I always lose count of my age, so that is worth a try too," Zevran suggested in amused tones once Dith had bid his farewells. "Enjoy the rest of your night, as I am sure we shall!" Though he smirked and winked at Dith as he got to his feet Zevran assumed that they were going upstairs to go to bed and simply sleep.

Turning back to Abel he said; "Perhaps somebody in the lobby can direct us to our room? And once we have found it I can go quickly to get my bag if you will lend me your car keys."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:31 pm
Abel's eyebrows lifted a bit at the thought before he nodded his head. "Oh definitely, yeah. Happy New Year again!" Catching up over coffee would be nice, though it was always nice to see Dith anywhere outside the hospital. In was nice too, but that generally came with painful, bloody complications he'd rather avoid. Coffee was better.

"I'd hope so, yeah," the taller blond agreed with a nod and a smile at his friend - his date; the thought still pleased him more than it really should - and so he polished off the remainder of his champagne or whatever it was, set the glass down and then stood. "Let's go find someone to ask, yeah?" That was a good idea too. Much as he wanted to spend the whole evening with Zev, he could stand to part with him for a few minutes while he went to fetch his bag. He kind of wish he'd brought one too, but that hardly mattered. It was still a pleasant surprise.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:35 pm
As Dith toasted them again and wandered off Zevran cleared his throat and looked over at Abel. "Yes... yes we should do that." He felt a little tipsy, not hugely but a little on the fuzzy and impulsive side and-

"Shall we?" Zevran offered his arm to Abel like a proper gentleman and shot him a brilliant grin. Ah, this would be better if he were taller. Oh well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 pm
He felt warm inside, and he wasn't sure if it was from the evening itself, the feelings he still struggled with, or the alcohol. Maybe a combination of the three? Probably.

Hm? Oh... oh! Abel grinned as he took Zev's arm gladly. There were a handful of things he wanted to say tumbling around in his head, each fighting to be chosen, but in the end he simply leaned in to kiss Zevran's temple with a warm smile instead.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:13 pm
When Abel took his arm a happy shiver ran down Zevran's spine and he squeezed his arm against himself for a moment to make more contact with his friend's fingers.

They found a very helpful young woman who scanned their tickets again and found the appropriate room for them to go to, third floor room six. With this confirmed Zevran went out to fetch his bag, hastening in the cold, and then rejoined Abel and offered his arm again.

There was an elevator to take them up to the room, a very fancy one but this was no surprise by now.

"Here, this must be us," Zevran said with a gesture to the door they were approaching. There was a slot in the door, into which Zevran inserted the keycard he'd been given. A light flashed green, the door made a tuneful little noise, and then it swung open of its own accord. "Humm, fancy!" Zevran said with a smirk and a grin up to Abel. "Let's see what it's like shall we?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:34 pm
Once out in the lobby again, they found someone who told them their room in short order, so Abel happily passed his keys to Zev so he could go grab his back. He didn't mind waiting the few short minutes it took for him to do so before taking his arm once more - happily, again - and a short trip up the fancy, ornate elevator left them before a similarly fancy, ornate door. So fancy it opened up for them! "Very fancy," Abel agreed with a mildly surprised lift of his eyebrows, then grinned down at his date as he gestured to the door. "After you."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 pm
"Thank you," Zevran replied, squeezing Abel's hand with his arm again before releasing him and stepping inside. The room they entered lit up automatically and proved to be a livingroom rather than a simple all in one hotel room. There were two overly dramatic chairs, a fancy couch, an ornate desk, and - fitting in with the décor by mimicking a wall mounted fish tank - a large flat-screen TV. Opposite them a set of glass doors led out onto the balcony and a couple of doors the other side of the room presumably led to a bathroom and a bedroom.

Zevran dropped his bag on one of the chairs and turned in a circle with an appreciative whistle. "I am glad Dith told us about this, or we would just have gone home," he observed with a smile as he turned back to Abel. He did look very handsome tonight, and he did have such lovely eyes and such a dear face.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Isaac trotted into the room eagerly and promptly hopped up onto one of the chairs.

Abel stepped inside and ensured the door shut behind them before following Zevran in further. He mimicked Zev's whistle with his own as he spun in a slow circle, taking in the entirety of the living room - who had a living room in a hotel room? - and all of its amenities. "Me too," he agreed heartily, because they really would have gone home and missed out on this.

With his circle complete he faced his date again, only to find him smiling at him. For some reason the sight of him standing there watching him in that handsome suit with its tasteful accessories, those brilliant amber eyes, smiling that sweet smile of his... The sight made his heart flutter for the umpteenth time that night, and despite how much he wanted to walk over and hug him, his feet didn't want to move. Didn't want to or perhaps had forgotten how to, he wasn't quite sure which it was. Arceus did he feel foolish and ridiculous and he thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. "It's so spacious in here," he noted as his gaze turned shy and darted away again, though it paused in its drifting to study the furniture. "The couch looks really comfortable too. Ah.. how tired are you?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm
Abel looked shy and for some reason that made him grin like an idiot and feel just impossibly happy and fond. "I am not at all tired," he replied with a shrug as he crossed the room to wrap his arms around Abel's waist. With contact established he tilted his head back to meet Abel's gaze again, still grinning brilliantly. "But if you are tired I would be more than content to go to bed, lying down next to you always makes me sleepy." Was that because when he lay down with Abel he was invariably warm and comfortable or was it something more? It felt like more, everything tonight felt like more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:06 pm
Maybe he was still too used to Zevran's smirks, his suggestive looks -- maybe that's why seeing him smile so brightly made his heart melt. Zevran made expressions for him that he hadn't seem him make for anyone else. His infectious grin made Abel's smile brighten - or maybe that was the hug? - as he wrapped his arms around the shorter blond and leaned his forehead against his so he could gaze into those beautiful amber eyes of his. "That's good, because I'm not yet either. Well, I am a little," he amended with a brief flicker of a frown, "but I'm not that tired, not yet. I had an.. idea for something else we could do, if you'd like to," he finished, shyness creeping back into his expression and his voice, though it couldn't hope to replace the warm smile entirely.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:09 pm
Zevran raised a quizzical eyebrow. "Something else?" But he seemed shy, and he hadn't been shy about anything related to sex for a long time now so what was it? "Something new is it? I am a game; certainly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm
Abel opened his mouth to reply, paused, then closed it with a chuckle as he pressed a fond kiss to the shorter blond's forehead. "You're game, are you? Well, I was thinking we could... ah.. I'd love to have another dance with you, but I wondered if.. you'd want to teach me one of the other dances you know? If you want to, that is. You can lead this time," he added with the same shy smile. "Actually, I... I think I'd like it if you did lead this time, since I've been leading all night."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:19 pm
Ah, had he said that wrong? Zevran tried to fix Abel's mild correction in his mind for next time but really he was more interested in the kiss, and then in what Abel said next. "I like the sound of that," Zevran replied, lifting his chin to meet Abel's gaze with a slow smile spreading across his face. "Something slow perhaps, not too energetic." Something that gave him an excuse to be close to Abel most of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm
Ah, he did? The shy hesitance slowly faded from his demeanor, instead replaced by a pleased, quiet happiness that warmed his smile. "That sounds perfect. You can pick which dance it is, too," he added as he brushed his lips against the other man's forehead again in a brief, affectionate kiss. "I'll be happy with anything."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:05 pm
Zevran hummed deep in the back of his throat and studied Abel with a thoughtful expression, his eyes now half lidded. Was there any way tonight could have been better If there was he could not call it to mind, everything felt quite simply perfect.

"I think I have one that will be fun, it goes like this...."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces