Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:42 pm
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
Hello my name is Zoe, but ya'll can call me Rozu. I've been a member of gaia since I was 9 (I'm 19 now), and I've been rping since I was in middle school (just finished my second year of college).
Uh how ya'll doin? :3
We got a veteran here! Nice to meet you Rozu! Welcome to The Note! I'm 57, bald, and I used to be a male hooker.

"WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?" - What I wished you were thinking after reading that. dramallama Nahh, I'm 24. You are in the right age group!

Tell us about yourself? DO you like pina coladas? (if you do, bad girl, you are not 21 yet ;P jk. we got dumb drinking laws in the US), or dancing in the rain?

I befriended a guy on here once who was like 40 so itd be chil lmao
I do not like pina coladas bc i dont like coconut BUT i am partial to dancing in the rain xD
Um I'm an aspiring actress and/or author and I have the super power to be able to sleep whenever/where ever i want UNLESS its at 3 a.m. at my own house lol
That'd be a very useful skill if you were in the military! razz

YOU DON'T LIKE COCONUT?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Joking. I hated Coconut until I turned like 20 or something. I eventually found it just depends on what I am eating it with.

Actress or Author. Those two are not the most related, but if you were a famous actress you'd easily become a famous author razz I left the professional acting field personally, not my thing. I wanted to pursue science, and other creative endeavors. How far along are you in the acting field? I might be able to help you razz

I only like the smell of coconut Dx i hate the texture and taste

Theyre kinda related. Living in a fictional world and all. But I'm majoring in theatre right now and i used to be Queen B in my high school when it came to acting. The real world is....harder lol but im going into my third year of college in the fall.

I just gradated from my uni this month, so happy to be done. Yeah I tots understand that texture thing. I love the smell of mushrooms, but can't bite into them. YUCK. Well, do you work part time on the side or no? If not I have some good recommendations on how to get your acting career started. I used to make 25k a year (after taxes), doing professional acting and modeling 3 days a week in high school. It was pretty nice for a part time gig.

Bruh I LOOOOOVE mushrooms! Its like...fungi steaks!!!!
and yeah I do. Right now I work retail but im trying to quit for a serving job.
And wow really? That's super rad, dude! How'd ya get to do all that???  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 pm
HELLO EVERYONE!

I was sent a request to join recently, honestly I'm surprised cus I haven't been in an RP in months XP

I'm glad for it though, I've been aching for a decent RP! The name's Terriermonkey, nickname it as you please! 3nodding 3nodding

I'm somewhere in my 20s, and have been in the Gaia RP game since '09.

But uuhhhh, could I get a quick rundown on things happening in the RP recently? I like to have an idea of what's going on plot-wise before I decide what character to whip out

Also sorry to say, but don't expect much OOC stuff out of me,

I like to lurk ninja  

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

arararararagi

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 am
I got... an invitation so here I am? Hello, I guess?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:33 pm
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan
narxfang
AiRozu-chan

I befriended a guy on here once who was like 40 so itd be chil lmao
I do not like pina coladas bc i dont like coconut BUT i am partial to dancing in the rain xD
Um I'm an aspiring actress and/or author and I have the super power to be able to sleep whenever/where ever i want UNLESS its at 3 a.m. at my own house lol
That'd be a very useful skill if you were in the military! razz

YOU DON'T LIKE COCONUT?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Joking. I hated Coconut until I turned like 20 or something. I eventually found it just depends on what I am eating it with.

Actress or Author. Those two are not the most related, but if you were a famous actress you'd easily become a famous author razz I left the professional acting field personally, not my thing. I wanted to pursue science, and other creative endeavors. How far along are you in the acting field? I might be able to help you razz

I only like the smell of coconut Dx i hate the texture and taste

Theyre kinda related. Living in a fictional world and all. But I'm majoring in theatre right now and i used to be Queen B in my high school when it came to acting. The real world is....harder lol but im going into my third year of college in the fall.

I just gradated from my uni this month, so happy to be done. Yeah I tots understand that texture thing. I love the smell of mushrooms, but can't bite into them. YUCK. Well, do you work part time on the side or no? If not I have some good recommendations on how to get your acting career started. I used to make 25k a year (after taxes), doing professional acting and modeling 3 days a week in high school. It was pretty nice for a part time gig.

Bruh I LOOOOOVE mushrooms! Its like...fungi steaks!!!!
and yeah I do. Right now I work retail but im trying to quit for a serving job.
And wow really? That's super rad, dude! How'd ya get to do all that???

Well the simple answer is my parents made me haha. We had just moved and had nothing to do, and my parents saw a modeling fair ad, so they forced my siblings and I to do it. Suddenly I started getting job offers and it kind of just took off from there.

Lol thus tip number 1.) GO TO MODELING FAIRS! You will get acting job offers from modeling agencies, and thus should sign up with as many modeling agencies as possible.

LOL FUNGI STEAKS! that is so funny. *writes it down in book of stuff that likely won't be funny later*  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:44 pm
Terriermonkey
HELLO EVERYONE!

I was sent a request to join recently, honestly I'm surprised cus I haven't been in an RP in months XP

I'm glad for it though, I've been aching for a decent RP! The name's Terriermonkey, nickname it as you please! 3nodding 3nodding

But uuhhhh, could I get a quick rundown on things happening in the RP recently? I like to have an idea of what's going on plot-wise before I decide what character to whip out

I like to lurk ninja

I could not come up with a great nickname for you...but I swear on my dead cat's grave I will.... A big tournament just ended in the Rysekke Skaglands, so most people are there still, but we just initiated our Quest system and so people are goign to start spreading out to Naioria and Torstar to pick up quests! Tenions are brewing between Naioria and Torstar, and soon something will happen. Right now, people should be focused on quests! so check out the capitals of the two main factions and look at their rank structures! Pick a career and do the quests! (quests are interactive and involve other people!).

You are a vet to Gaia I see! I love vets!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:39 pm
narxfang
Terriermonkey
HELLO EVERYONE!

I like to lurk ninja

I could not come up with a great nickname for you...but I swear on my dead cat's grave I will.... A big tournament just ended in the Rysekke Skaglands, so most people are there still, but we just initiated our Quest system and so people are goign to start spreading out to Naioria and Torstar to pick up quests! Tenions are brewing between Naioria and Torstar, and soon something will happen. Right now, people should be focused on quests! so check out the capitals of the two main factions and look at their rank structures! Pick a career and do the quests! (quests are interactive and involve other people!).

LOL I'm sure you'll figure something out!

And okay, I'll look for a starting point I like and get working on some profiles! Is there any problem if I start off with two chars? I like to have at least two so I can see what's going on in more than one faction

So far I'm thinking bringing out one of my madcap gearheads. I have three basically, a mechanic/pilot, a saboteur/engineer, and a vampire inventor (who'll probably be drow for this RP) 3nodding  

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:19 pm
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
HELLO EVERYONE!

I like to lurk ninja

And okay, I'll look for a starting point I like and get working on some profiles! Is there any problem if I start off with two chars? I like to have at least two so I can see what's going on in more than one faction

So far I'm thinking bringing out one of my madcap gearheads. I have three basically, a mechanic/pilot, a saboteur/engineer, and a vampire inventor (who'll probably be drow for this RP) 3nodding

Well, we have a rule that you cannot have more than one character in the RP at the same time with the same account (until you meet certain criteria). Meaning you need to have two accounts, OR you need to have over 1,000 posts in the guild (for easy tracking). You see the character levels are based on your post count, so if you have 346 posts and 2+ characters it becomes very difficult to double check your RPC's level as the post count would be divided up. You can have a second character on the same account below 1,000 posts IF you make your other RPC leave for an extended amount of time. My Narx RPC has like 300 or so posts for his level, and if I made him travel to a far off land for a month I can switch to my other RPC for that time. Of course, I got over 1,000 posts and so I can already have a second character, but choose not to for simplicity. Sorry if this was a bit confusing. Want me to clarify anything? :]  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:53 pm
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
HELLO EVERYONE!

I like to lurk ninja

Well, we have a rule that you cannot have more than one character in the RP at the same time with the same account (until you meet certain criteria). Meaning you need to have two accounts, OR you need to have over 1,000 posts in the guild (for easy tracking). You see the character levels are based on your post count, so if you have 346 posts and 2+ characters it becomes very difficult to double check your RPC's level as the post count would be divided up. You can have a second character on the same account below 1,000 posts IF you make your other RPC leave for an extended amount of time. My Narx RPC has like 300 or so posts for his level, and if I made him travel to a far off land for a month I can switch to my other RPC for that time. Of course, I got over 1,000 posts and so I can already have a second character, but choose not to for simplicity. Sorry if this was a bit confusing. Want me to clarify anything? :]

Ah I see. Nope, that makes total sense now that I read the intro and stuff. I like it actually! Though I might forget to keep track of my posts lol

Ahhh that's gonna make my decision so tough tho! See, I have an archive of like 20+ RPC's I've used over the years, makes choosing one a bit of a process xp

If I were to make a griffin rider, could I give it a personality? I already had a beastmaster I can tweak a bit, but a big part of his personality is that he has a very intelligent and willful beast that often times acts on his own outside of what he's been trained to do. I'll keep it all in one post, I'm just wondering if I can do that  

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 pm
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
HELLO EVERYONE!

I like to lurk ninja

Ah I see. Nope, that makes total sense now that I read the intro and stuff. I like it actually! Though I might forget to keep track of my posts lol

Ahhh that's gonna make my decision so tough tho! See, I have an archive of like 20+ RPC's I've used over the years, makes choosing one a bit of a process xp

If I were to make a griffin rider, could I give it a personality? I already had a beastmaster I can tweak a bit, but a big part of his personality is that he has a very intelligent and willful beast that often times acts on his own outside of what he's been trained to do. I'll keep it all in one post, I'm just wondering if I can do that
Well that is the GREAT thing, you don't need to keep track. Your posts are counted in the Guild automatically. Once you have over 1,000 posts your first RPC is maxed out, and your second starts gaining all new posts. Even if your posts are outsde of the main RP, they count to making your RPC's level go up. The system encourages general activity, the random talk forum is just full of awesome spam topics where people share music, or yell at each other (the yelling corner, it is one of my favorite places).

Man I feel yah, it can be tough. I'm planning on retiring my first RPC for a bit sometime soon, and starting a second, but shhh don't tell anyone xP

And totally you can control the gryphon and give it a full personality and everything, also pretty soon we are creating the Torstar Gryphon equivalent, a monstrous rhino-like steed.

Usually we allow monsters to be controlled by the players, sometimes for quests I require another play to RP as the creature, but if you love controlling them then I will always allow it! I think a beastmaster would be way cool.

I play to create a system that brings more monsters into the RP pretty soon as well. For now just trying to focus on the quests and get everyone doing them!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:09 am
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
HELLO EVERYONE!

I like to lurk ninja

Well that is the GREAT thing, you don't need to keep track. Your posts are counted in the Guild automatically. Once you have over 1,000 posts your first RPC is maxed out, and your second starts gaining all new posts. Even if your posts are outsde of the main RP, they count to making your RPC's level go up. The system encourages general activity, the random talk forum is just full of awesome spam topics where people share music, or yell at each other (the yelling corner, it is one of my favorite places).

And totally you can control the gryphon and give it a full personality and everything, also pretty soon we are creating the Torstar Gryphon equivalent, a monstrous rhino-like steed.

Usually we allow monsters to be controlled by the players, sometimes for quests I require another play to RP as the creature, but if you love controlling them then I will always allow it! I think a beastmaster would be way cool.

I play to create a system that brings more monsters into the RP pretty soon as well. For now just trying to focus on the quests and get everyone doing them!

Oooh ok, my lips are sealed mad

Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind should something ever happen to my char's gryphon surprised

Alright, I think I got everything I need to put my profile up! Looking forward to some good RPin'!  

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 pm
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey

Hmmm, I'll keep that in mind should something ever happen to my char's gryphon surprised

Alright, I think I got everything I need to put my profile up! Looking forward to some good RPin'!
I would like to lastly mention that your Grýphōn cannot be utilized to boost actual combat level until all the requirements have been met. I think you understand this though! I hope you become the first full fledged Grýphōneer! Most people have not done many quests because we just released it this month! Only general quests have been completed so far.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 am
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey

I would like to lastly mention that your Grýphōn cannot be utilized to boost actual combat level until all the requirements have been met. I think you understand this though! I hope you become the first full fledged Grýphōneer! Most people have not done many quests because we just released it this month! Only general quests have been completed so far.

Okay, I'll make a note in the profile. I put it up, would you like me to quote you on it so you can know when I change something in it? I find it helps when working out a char profile at first 3nodding  

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:53 pm
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey

Okay, I'll make a note in the profile. I put it up, would you like me to quote you on it so you can know when I change something in it? I find it helps when working out a char profile at first 3nodding
You can quote or PM me anytime man! I'm here to help! Also if you ever have a suggestion for the guild, or find a spelling error even. I love to get feedback on everything! Also you can continually update your profile, if you feel you want to double check something (like a new ability that you feel might be considered OP or whatnot) just shoot me a quote or PM! I'm pretty chill and forgiving, I want this to be a fun place!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:39 pm
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey

You can quote or PM me anytime man! I'm here to help! Also if you ever have a suggestion for the guild, or find a spelling error even. I love to get feedback on everything! Also you can continually update your profile, if you feel you want to double check something (like a new ability that you feel might be considered OP or whatnot) just shoot me a quote or PM! I'm pretty chill and forgiving, I want this to be a fun place!

okay, cool! I'm pretty much done with the profile, just wanted to know if Nico keeping a healing rune for Ikki would be alright. I figured since runists focus on healing mainly it'd be pretty easy for him to save up and buy something like that besides that (and individual profile pics) Nico's profile is good to go! mrgreen  

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:45 pm
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey
narxfang
Terriermonkey

okay, cool! I'm pretty much done with the profile, just wanted to know if Nico keeping a healing rune for Ikki would be alright. I figured since runists focus on healing mainly it'd be pretty easy for him to save up and buy something like that besides that (and individual profile pics) Nico's profile is good to go! mrgreen
The main picture you chose is so cute. I love it. And yeah magic (or rather runic as I like to call it) is free for all to have and use!  
44.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff