[FIN] Unexpected Finds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:19 pm
Maybe it hadn't really been meant, not as he had instantly taken it. Abel loved the jeans, and.... Nobody had ever said they loved him before, nobody but one person and that- he couldn't think about that, about her, not now. It was obvious to him after just a few moments of thought that Abel hadn't meant it, of course he hadn't, and for some reason that cut deep. It was better though, he wouldn't know how to deal with it if he had meant it.

"Oh I.... I think I must have misheard you," Zevran replied, and he found a bright smile again and wrapped his arms around Abel's waist. "Would you like to say anything else about how wonderful I look? Compare me to classical sculpture perhaps?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:11 pm
He was smiling again and being his usual witty self again, but Abel couldn't help but feel like he'd said something wrong. Stupid, stupid... Why hadn't he been paying attention...? What had he said? Whatever it was it had upset him, even if he seemed like everything was fine. "Ah.. I'm sorry," he said, his voice and demeanor apologetic as he slid his arms around his waist and held him close, "I don't even remember what I said, I was too distracted by how great you look in those jeans. Absolutely wonderful, more handsome and perfectly sculpted than even the finest classical sculpture." Despite his words his focus wasn't on jeans or how good he looked in them anymore, and his voice was softer than his usual flirtatious tones. No, he was too focused on embracing his boyfriend that he'd accidentally upset. Again. Good job, Abel.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 am
Zevran made a dismissive noise and leant up to kiss Abel's cheek. "You have nothing to apologise for, I was just surprised! Consider it forgotten." He wouldn't forget it himself quickly but he hoped Abel would, there was no need to put a damper on the mood!

"And you're quite right, there has never been an arse quite as wonderful as mine," Zevran continued, now thoroughly settled back into topics he was comfortable with and with the less comfortable things nestled away in the back of his mind. "I should probably pose for today's greatest artists so that they can attempt to capture it, but I would much rather spend my time here with you," he added with a wink for good measure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 pm
Ah, and now everything was fine... But was it though? Baffled and still trying to puzzle out what exactly he'd said to have made Zevran react that way, he nonetheless returned the brief kiss with one to his boyfriend's temple. It surprised him... so he hadn't expected to hear whatever he'd said. What, about liking him more than his jeans? ...that wasn't the word he'd used, was it. Shoot...

Well Zevran seemed okay now, at least, and had already dismissed his apology so Abel huffed quietly, a smile returning to his face, and shook his head. "No, I'm fairly sure that yours is the nicest that has ever been or ever will be," he agreed with a chuckle as he turned and headed into the living room so he could flop down on the couch and lounge against the arm of it. From his vantage point he tilted his head and hummed thoughtfully, shamelessly studying Zevran's attractive figure. "You should sometime, maybe, but it sounds like it'd be terribly boring. I mean you'd have to hold still while they worked, yeah? And that isn't any fun. I'd much rather you spent time here with me instead," the taller blond agreed with a bright grin as he gestured for Zev to join him on the couch.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:44 pm
Zevran posed to be admired; again this was familiar, secure, and enjoyable. Being appreciated by his boyfriend - and the word still gave him a thrill - was good for both of them, everyone won. When Abel beckoned him closer Zevran smirked and sauntered across the room to drape himself on the couch, and more importantly on Abel.... He hadn't meant what he'd said, had he?

"Ah, you are right," Zevran chuckled as he batted the strange thought away again. "I do so hate standing around doing nothing. I would much rather stand around doing someone, namely you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:00 pm
Abel sighed contentedly as Zevran draped himself over him and he happily wrapped his arms around him securely before he pressed a kiss to the top of his head. He loved watching him walk - or just watching him in general, really - but he loved cuddling with him more. But then he spoke up and his words brought a smirk to his face as a laugh bubbled up from his throat. "That sounds much better than standing around doing nothing, and you know I'm always up for that anytime."

...what had he said? Had he said 'love' instead of 'like', had that been it? Probably. Damn... Well, Zev didn't appear to be upset or anything, so should he bring it up again to apologize? Should he leave it alone...? He hummed a thoughtful, somewhat absent-minded hum as he debated what to do about what he'd said.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:44 pm
Zevran chuckled briefly and kissed Abel's throat. "But not just now I think, I am enjoying lying down doing nothing... Well, cuddling counts as something perhaps? I very much like doing that too." It was warm, safe, comfortable. These days he always felt safe in Abel's presence even when he felt awkward and unsure of himself at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:54 pm
The kiss to his throat banished his thoughts and pulled a warm, pleased smile to his lips. He hummed again but it wasn't a thoughtful sound this time; rather, it was to vocalize some of that happiness he felt with his affectionate boyfriend wrapped snugly in his arms. Seriously though, how had he gotten so lucky? "Cuddling counts, and I enjoy the hell out of it too," he agreed wholeheartedly before he leaned up to kiss his blond hair again. "I'd be perfectly happy just spending an entire day cuddling with you. ...though I'd probably get hungry or have to take a leak at some point so breaks would probably have to happen at some point, unfortunately."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:03 pm
"Pfth," Zevran grinned and gave Abel a squeeze, "well that may be permitted I suppose, so long as you have a hall pass. That's the phrase yes? As for the food, I will make dinner later. Or we can make it together if you like? I enjoyed making churros with you." Cooking in company was always more fun, especially if you could persuade your company to do the boring bits like peeling!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 pm
"Yep, a hall pass," he affirmed with a brief nod that was a little difficult to do in his current, lounging position, "though I don't think I have one of those. Perhaps I could persuade you to permit me instead...? And I'll gladly help you with dinner, especially if it's as fun as helping with the churros was." Ohh yes, he had thoroughly enjoyed that.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:27 pm
"Mmmmmh." Zevran squirmed a little against Abel and kissed his neck again. "I suppose I could permit you, if I am feeling generous.... And what shall we have for dinner?" Zevran asked, shifting smoothly from a seductive purr to thoughtful tones. "Maybe something light after our lunch... Fish? With vegetables and some boiled potatoes."

Who had cooked when Abel had been with Molly?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm
Abel's eyes slid shut, his fingers curling into the fabric of Zevran's shirt as he sighed contentedly, thoroughly enjoying the attention his boyfriend paid his neck and the tingling sensation his kisses left. His mind swam with thoughts of how to respond to such a statement and such an alluring tone of voice, each response worse than the last, but the more innocent question of dinner chased the dirtier thoughts away. "Mmmh, fish sounds good. How would you cook it?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:23 pm
Humm, how indeed? Zevran made a thoughtful noise. "Well I could fry it but we have had enough grease I think... poached? Oh! I know what we can do." Zevran propped himself up on one elbow and grinned down at Abel. "We will mircowave it in a bag, it is quite satisfyingly easy and very fast."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:27 pm
When Zev moved a bit to a less draped position, one of Abel's hands followed him up -- but kept going up. It gently slid up his arm, around his shoulder, swept up his neck before it finally came to rest against his jaw, though his thumb softly traced the tattoos on his face. Or the ones it could easily reach without moving too much, at least. Meanwhile his eyebrows lifted in mild surprise. "Really? I didn't even know you could cook fish in the microwave like that. ...I mean it makes sense, of course, but I've never thought of it before and I certainly haven't done it."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:31 pm
"Mmmmh," Zevran said vaguely, and he closed his eyes for a few moments to quietly enjoy the way Abel's fingers moved across his skin. "Yes," he continued, opening his eyes again and nodding. "Essentially it steams the fish, and you do not lose any moisture. Put vegetables in with it, thinly sliced, and those cook too. Then all you need is one pot for the potatoes, very little in the way of washing dishes! All we need is some baking paper to make the bags from. What kind of fish though?" Zevran cocked his head at Abel and reached out to smooth his hair. "Any white fish works well, or salmon if you prefer?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff