Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:16 pm
xxxxxSerban could read Lumis's mind and nodded in agreement. They could leave right now with the brains and complete the mission. There was no reason to engage the Khezu and its Whelps any further. Besides, Lumis was pretty calm about the discovery of the Khezu amongst the regenerating pink slime, so that was comforting in a weird way.
xxxxxThe Khezu pulled itself partially back towards the cavern ceiling, sniffing in Serban's and Lumis's directions. It retracted its flat head, preparing a shriek. Serban recognized the action and began to run towards her horse construct.
xxxxx"grrrAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaawwww!"
xxxxxThe Khezu's shriek was deafening, shaking the cavern walls and threatening to cause the whole cave to collapse. Serban fell to her knees and covered her ears as hard as she could, the pain preventing her from moving. The Khezu Whelps slowly inched toward her, and as the Khezu's call died out, one mustered the strength to leap at its prey. Serban managed to lift up her Artificer's Tool and try to swat the Whelp away, only to have the baby dragon attach to the gauntlet and try to suck the life out. Fortunately, it had only caught the gauntlet,
so Serban was able to swing her arm and toss the Whelp to the floor. Unfortunately, the Khezu's screech had galvanized the pink slimes, which recognized that the Wyvern was ready to feed. The slimes scattered in all directions, some sliding into the water, others swarming past Serban towards Lumis, all leaving behind an acidic trail that made traversing that much more difficult. The horse construct stamped its hooves, causing the slimes to split around it and saving itself from the acid bath.
xxxxx"Lumis!" Serban shouted. "Get on the horse!" The Khezu jumped down from the ceiling and landed on several slimes, causing them to explode in a torrent of liquid. The air forced out from under its body also knocked Serban off of her feet, and it was all she could do to get back up and dodge the Khezu as it stretched out its neck and tried to bite her. She shot it in the neck with her gun, but all that it did was make the Wyvern shake its head slightly. Serban made a risky jump to an open spot between some moving slimes, putting some distance between her and the white predator. The Khezu began alternating in color, flashing blue and white, arcs of blue electricity surging around its rubber body. Serban jumped as the Khezu reared back its head and lobbed a glob of electrical goop in her direction, but she wasn't so lucky that time and slipped into a small stream of acid. She kept her gauntlet out of the stream, pushed herself up into a running sprint with her free hand, and vaulted onto the horse construct. "On the horse, Lumis!" she shouted. "We. Are. Leaving!"

Aizula

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:09 pm
xxxxxNatrium watched the flesh burn away in her gauntlet, the smell of roasting dead flesh telling her plenty about its composition. She shook her gauntlet clean as she walked. "It's not like the cultists are going to just up and leave the sewers," she replied to Horrin. "We'll get there, don't worry."
xxxxxPhelan had gone to a nearby window to get some fresh air, marking the trio's movement from the lower dungeons to the upper levels of the Military Wing. Natrium had been so focused on her experiment that she hadn't even noticed the distance or any change in elevation, assuming there had been any. He stared at something outside and called for the others to take a look, but even as they looked, the tiny pillars of smoke and flickers of burning light making their way into the city below. Throughout the city, several other groups of burning lights could be seen traveling, some twenty or more strong. "Unruly Mobs," Natrium explained to no one in particular. "Everyone in the city's in a fit about the cultists, and some people are doing something about it." She laughed dryly. "Of course, we're all mages dressed in some way like cultists - maybe - so we'd best avoid those mobs on our way to the sewers."
xxxxxNatrium led the way out of the Military Wing and into the slums of Maldria, sticking to the sides of houses and using the encroaching darkness as cover. She hid between a bakery and a tailor shop as a Mob of fifteen stomped by, the members discussing means of peacefully negotiating with the cultists for the right to skewer them where they stood without trial. As they passed, she happened to notice a young man in heavy black robes also sneaking around the mobs. He seemed to be a person with a secret to hide. With no other indications to go off of, Natrium followed the boy further into the city. The boy traveled some distance before stopping at a circular metal grating that led to the city's underground sewer system. He opened the grating and disappeared inside.
xxxxx"Guess we'll find the cultists underground, after all," Natrium murmured. She hopped over to the grating and pulled it open, then stepped inside.

xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama stood there as the people argued amongst themselves, until Elder Geraf ordered them to silence. He gave a simple nod at the man’s response, and he turned to leave, along with the other men. He let out a sigh after losing sight of the group. He was glad he didn’t have to resort to more drastic measures, which would not be a pretty sight. His eyes glanced up to the sky, watching as the sun faded behind the horizon, the sky growing darker. He could faintly see the stars begin to illuminate.

Then a voice called out to him. His ears twitched a bit as the sound of that familiar voice. His eyes feel upon the young, silver-haired woman, who was asking about the crowd of people that had just left. “Yes, they were rather unhappy about the cult situation. Which is to be expected.” He answered. “The cult is causing quite a bit of trouble for Maldria… and giving me quite a headache.” He rubbed his temples with his right hand, feeling that growing headache and trying to soothe it. A good rest should be able to solve the issue. Maybe some nice, relaxing tea. Or maybe he can do both. He shook his head a bit. “They left peacefully as I had hoped they would, otherwise I would have had to take other measures to get them to leave.”

His eyes fell upon the tiny bag the girl held up to him. The smell of the rather tasty treat reached his nose. It had a pleasant scent to it. He stared at the bag for a moment. He was about to turn it down, but then let out a sigh. “I suppose I can take one.” He gave in to the offer. After all, it would be rude to decline a treat like this, even though he probably shouldn’t divulge himself into little pleasures.

My feelings: Relieved
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside
                                                      People I'm with: Amara Angelique
                                                      Out of Care:

“Aizula”

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:50 pm
        User Image

Mysterious Man
        (Temporary NPC)

All the ghosts had been taken out, and all that seemed to remain was the mysterious man himself. Three of the four opponents came at him as he was charging for Goruk. His icy blade had plunged into Goruk’s shoulder. The ice began to form around the wound, and leaving a corruption that would travel into Goruk’s arm, which would weaken him a bit. Not only that, but if Goruk didn’t take care of the ice quickly, the ice would spread into his arm, and would make useless. Should that happen, the ice would then begin to spread through Goruk’s body from the wound. THe fiery blade had hit it’s mark, plunging into the man’s chest. However, no blood was spilled, but rather his body began to crack from the wound. A smile spread acorss his features. “My death?” He questioned as his face turned to one of amusement. “How cute. You shouldn’t underestimate me either.” He spoke in a rather giddy tone, as if excited. The wound cracked even more as his body began to turn into an icy blue color. The chains Milo called upon wrapped around the mysterious man, binding his movements. All he did was laugh at their attempt to taking him down. Then finally, Aliyah’s attack struck him, his body shattering completely into a pile of icy rubble. The ice sword remained lodged in Goruk's shoulder.

The air in the area began to become more chilled, as the sky darkened with the setting sun, an cool fog rolling in around the group. Several patches of ice formed on the ground, rising up and taking shape. The sound of cracking could be heard all around them as the ice figures continued forming into their shape. Surrounding the group, totaling to twelve now, were figure that took on the appearance of the mysterious man, slowly taking on his skin colors. It would be hard to determine which one was the real one. “I should have known I’d be facing some powerful foes.” His voice called out. “Looks like I’ll have to be a bit more serious now.” The icy replicas began to walk towards the group, icy swords forming in their hands. “Beware, these guys are quite a bit stronger than my ghosts. Try not to die too quickly now.” He said in a giddy tone again. “I want to have fun before I take you all out, and take whatever valuables you have to sell on the black market. Just like I sold all those valuable loot I took from that previous group of adventurers that died in the mountains.”

“Ahh, I managed to sell all that I took from them to some lovely merchants. However, I could not sell this fancy ring one of the guys wore. As soon as I mentioned wanting to sell it, almost everyone began giving their price, bidding higher and higher for such a thing!” He let out a laugh. “I guess there was something special about this ring. Though I wasn’t sure what. Of course I had to save it when I heard someone was taking on that ghost job. I figured why not! I’ll grab some more valuable loot to sell, and then perhaps I sell the ring as well to who ever could give me the higher price.”

“Of course…” He paused. “You will fetch me quite a price for your head.” He spoke in a menacing tone. “Vice Captain Aliyah Hearthorn. Oh what a pleasure it is to meet you in combat. Shame you have a bounty on your head in the underground. You’ve been causing quite the trouble, upholding the law and stuff!” He spoke in a mocking tone. “Those people you’ve locked up were merely trying to make a living.” He spat.

Out of Cold: These replicas have higher defense than the ghosts, so they’ll take quite a bit of time taking down successfully.

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Aizula

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Having been rejuvenated by the blood intake, Cairalei felt a lot stronger than before. In fact, she didn't feel as sluggish upon meeting the elf of her dreams. He is just so refined! and he talked to her! Making her heart a flutter. It has been decades since she was able to enjoy the company of another. She found herself sighing in her day dream state. Of course not loud enough to be heard, she knew better. However, the sound of men marching brought her back to reality, and she hid once again. It seemed the rest of the mob left the scene, and this time, it was safe to assume there weren't any lingering behind......except her knocked out victim of course, hopefully he stays as such.

Cairalei peered back over the stone wall of the garden with heart a flutter, only for it to shatter as she sees this vixen of a woman come into view. She lowered her peeking to eye level, feeling jealousy consume her. But why was her emotions so haywire today? What would she care for? Is it because he, out of everyone, doesn't know about her bounty? That, he alone accepted her (in a sense) and was kind enough to acknowledge, and talk with her? Sure, Cairalei got on his nerves, but his reactions where so refreshing, she can't even recall what it's like to make friends let alone have any. the elf pulled away from the wall, slumping down into the bush to contemplate on what to do next. No point in sticking around if she cant come out to him anymore. Besides, he seems busy, and she wouldn't want to push his buttons to far to where he would reject her completely......so...

That's when an idea struck her. Cairalei began to rummage through her bags, remembering of a small tear-drop necklace that in ancient elvan culture, was used to locate one another, and she just so happened to have a pair! It was easy to use, by whispering the name into the tear-drop shaped crystal, the jewelry comes to life by pointing in the direction the other one is. She figured that this would be her way of apologizing for her outlandish behavior, and tried to start fresh on their friendship. That way if he ever wanted to see her he could, and the idea made Cairalei ecstatic! Just as she peered over the wall, ready to go back, the poor elf froze, as she saw the young woman offer him a treat, and how he accepted it. Almost like something you'd see in one of those romance novels.

Cairalei slump back down into the garden brush, her back against the brick wall as she held the item close to her chest. She'll wait till he's alone again, that way she can lessen the chance of getting caught. It's safer that way, who's to tell if that other woman knows about her wanted poster? Right? The young elf sighed. "It's better to wait....Right?" She tried to reassure herself

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image

Jodan heard a voice calling out to him, and he looked over to the red haired vice captain. He averted his gaze a bit when she tried to encourage him, to tell him he was not quite as weak as he thinks himself to be. Then he heard her curse out at something, glanicng over to again and let out a small gasp. One of the ghosts had managed to land an attack on her. Was this because she let her guard down while she was speaking to him? Guilt began to well up inside him. All because he was feeling down on himself, she was distracted trying to encourage him, to lift his spirits. Why would she worry about someone she doesn’t know? It didn’t really make sense to him.

After she quickly dealt with the ghosts around her, along with the ones heading for Milo. She seemed pained, as if the attack from the ghost had done something to her. Was this an effect from the mysterious man’s magic? Despite her weakened state, she called up to the sky, and a light shone down upon her. Not only was she seeming to glow, but he noticed himself and the others were glowing somewhat as well. Did she cast some sort of enchantment? He glanced up to Aliyah when she questioned for his name, nodding a bit. He followed her gaze towards Goruk as he charged the Mysterious man, saying that they shouldn’t let Goruk fight by himself, and she was off, making her way to strike the man as well. She was right. He shouldn’t be standing there doing nothing when everyone else is fighting. Even if it isn’t much, perhaps he can do something?

He felt a nudge and turned to Milo, two daggers being placed into his hand. His stared at the daggers, confused as to why. Before he could question it, Milo mentioned to join the battle if he wishes to, and any healing needed would be the templar’s task. Jodan watched as the three struck out at the man, Goruk’s attack having hit it’s mark. He watched in awe as Milo managed to wrap those chains around the man, restricting his movements, which then allowed for Aliyah to go for the finishing blow. However, the excitement feel short when he saw the man’s body crumble to dust. Now he was confused. Normally that doesn’t happen, right?

Then he began to feel cold all of a sudden, and vision was becoming limited as the cool fog rolled in. From where he stood, about ten yards away from the group, he was slowly losing sight of them. He could still see their faint silhouettes, along with silhouettes of more figures at the sound of cracking noises, almost like ice breaking or something. He wondered what was going on, until he heard a voice. The voice of that mysterious man. He still lives! Could it be that he used his magic to avoid that combination of attacks from the others? But how? It didn’t make much sense. Though now was not the time to question these things. they’re going to have to take action now if they wish to defeat this man.

blue scanning circles materialized in front of his eyes, wings appearing at his hips, releasing a small gust of wind that cleared the fog around him away, though the fog slowly creeped back in around him. A faint light emerged along the ground around him, scanning the area. He counted a total of seventeen, But wait, how can that be. He saw 12 figured rise up from the icy ground. Then it hit him. The mysterious man was using that cowardly trick he used earlier to try and stab him! Whatever he had planned, Jodan wasn’t going to let him get away with that. His body lifted up from the ground, and then propelled himself forward. With his Foresight, he could see everyone around him, able to determine their location and where to move. The orb at the end of his staff began glowing, charging up some energy to fire off when he is ready to.

Some of the Replicas took notice of Jodan, who was flying towards the invisible man, and tried to swing at him with icy swords. Jodan weaved his way around, twisting and turning to avoid the attacks. He was able to move as he can due to his rather small and skinny frame. Having moved so swiftly, he was already close to the mysterious man. The man hadn’t noticed until he was close. “Oh no you wont’t!” The young blonde shouted. Jodan swung his spear at the man, the sound of weapons clashing rang through the air and the mysterious man blocked the strike with his icy sword.

The man moved back away, gaining a bit of distance as two of the replicas moved to attack Jodan from both sides of him. The orb at the end of his staff flashed as two purple spheres popped out, both heading towards the attacking replicas, then expanding into a purple transparent wall of energy, blocking the attacks. The newly formed barriers, which he had charging for a little bit, will hold up against the attacks for a bit, giving Jodan some time to plan his next course of action.

He rushed forth through the air, spear end aimed at the mysterious man. As he got close, Jodan spun around bringing the spear around, swinging it over his head, and then down towards the mysterious man. At that moment of swinging the weapon downward, the spear end flashed, and was replaced by a battle axe head where the spear head was. This somewhat caught the mysterious man off guard, but had quickly jumped back, avoiding the attack. The axe head slammed into the ground hard, creating a small crater in its wake. Using the momentum of the now heavy weapon, Jodan swung his body over the axe head, hands firmly gripped around his weapon. He flipped over it, bringing the weapon up from the ground, kicking up some dirt, and swung the weapon over his head in a sort of pinwheel motion. He repeated this barrage of attacks as the mysterious man kept jumping back to avoid a direct hit, leaving a trail of tiny craters and loose dirt being kicked up.

Finally, the mysterious man jumped to the side, Jodan’s weapon slamming into the ground and stopping his pinwheel like motion. However, Jodan felt tired from doing that so much all in one take. His arms felt weak, his breathing heavy and sweat dripping down from his brow. Jodan slowly brought the weapon up, as the axe head shifted into the spear head.

The mysterious man let out a chuckle. “My, such an interesting weapon you have there. And what interesting eyes you have…” He commented, bringing up his weapon and pointing it at Jodan. “Should have known you’d be such an annoyance, albeit a minor one.” He let out a sigh. “Such unique abilities, wasted on someone so weak! Now if I had those eyes… oh imagine the kinds of things I can do! Perhaps I’ll be careful when killing you, dear boy, I wouldn’t want to damage your body too much. I could have your eyes transplanted in me, or maybe I can sell those eyes for a profit.” He let out another laugh. He motioned for the two replicas to come forth that had previously attempt to strike Jodan, and were blocked by those barriers he had conjured up. “I suppose I’ll take you down first, while my dear replicas handle your friends. I wouldn’t want them to get in the way after all.” With that, the mysterious man and the two replicas lunged forward towards Jodan, while the other replicas, turned to charge Goruk, Milo, and Aliyah.

Jodan hovered backwards as the three combatants charged towards him. Another purple sphere emerged from the orb end of his staff, expanding into another barrier, blocking the incoming attacks. Jodan was going to have to act quickly for his next course of action, but he wasn’t sure what. His heart was pounding in his chest. He felt like it was going to jump out at any moment. The words the man spoke about how weak he was had hit home, making it hard for him to think straight as he began doubting his ability to be able to fight this man, especially with two other of his replicas fighting with him. He moved back some more to try and gain some distance, as his three opponents managed to shatter the barrier he had placed up, and were now charging towards him.

My feelings: Determined, and somewhat nervous.
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon, Milo Nova, Aliyah Hearthorn and a mysterious man
                                      Current Weapon Form: Spear and Orb > Axe and Orb > Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[EDITED]
With a disgruntle war cry, she was pleased to see that her blow made the man shatter into pieces. The red head grunted in discomfort as she tried to catch herself from falling to a knee by propping herself up on her halberd. The corruption was spreading. She needed water to purify, and splash it on the wound.....but would there be time? She stood straight, ready to dismiss, and head back home after this invigorating journey, only to hear a voice echo in their direction. seeing the fog come overhead, Aliyah paused, looking around as ice figures began to take shape, and form into that mysterious man. He spatted words about valuables, and auctioning them off, but the only thing she held dear was her virginity. So, how would that work? Quickly dismissing such lewd thoughts, the ice sculptures finally took form in likeness to the enemy in full detail, making it hard to choose which one is the real one.

As one attacked in Aliyah's direction, she hoisted her weapon up to block, only to be jabbed in her right side by the other. She cried out from the sharp pain only to start shaking them off, as she swung her weapon, and knocked them to the side. She didn't have much energy to be able to properly take them out, but even if she could just put distance between them is better than nothing.

The weapon felt heavier than before, as she has exhausted all that she could in the original fight. Plus, the corruption was eating away at her stamina, it wont be long now before she will be at this monsters mercy. She gritted her teeth in disgust at the mere thought of loosing, and took a stance once more. She glared at the one who was talking in her direction, unsure if it was the real him or not. Hearing him rant on and on, was starting to get on her nerves.

"Save your breath!" She spat at him, and charged once more. However, as she raised her Halberd once more, an ice clone used its body as weight, and landed upon her weapon, pulling it down with him, then ripped it our of her grasp. Just as she turned to investigate what just transpired, another came up behind her, and put her in a head lock. Aliyah allowed her rage to blind her. She forward her elbows and dropped into a kneeling position before shooting up to headbutt the clone under his jaw. Feeling his grip loose on her, she spun around, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and his right arm, than tossed him at the other clone, knocking them down as well. Still they had their form, but a least they aren't standing in her way.

Hopefully this will buy her time before they get back on their feet. Aliyah knelt down to one of the shattered ice from before, breathed on it for it to melt, chanted a holy prayer, and waited for the water to glow. She then drank from her hand, and rose back to her feet. "That is the last time, a filthy man touches me." She growled. The corruption that once was, slowly vanished from her wound. Taking the next step, the ground beneath her quivered. The Paladin raised her hands out to her like she was about to jump into a fisting brawl, now that her weapon is out of reach. Luckily for her she was top class in wrestling and sword fighting. Just as she was ready to fight, she looked over towards Jordon, and saw the trouble he was in. "Jordon!" She called out. This was going so wrong! They should have retreated! Doubt filled her, and before she knew it, Aliyah was running in his direction. Avoiding some hits, and taking some as well. Along the way, she grabbed her weapon again, andhoping to be in the nick-of-time to block the attack heading towards Jordon. After this fight, she is going to lecture the ears off of these boys! "Spellcaster? Yes? Can you send a message for reinforcements?" She wasn't quite sure how this worked, but if there was a chance, even a small one to get help, she wanted to know.

User Image

Goruk Devon

Avacnela"[/quote]
[quote="Snowpaya

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:59 pm
        User Image

Horrin was not very keen of the idea of Natrium leading the group. His sense of pride feels diminished whenever someone else takes charge. However, Natrium seems to be more than capable of keeping stability within the operation, So, Horrin swallowed his pride for the time being and followed within her stead.

Before entering the sewer complex, Horrin was weary of any fluids tarnishing his garments. To prevent this, Horrin held out his arms to the side and opened his hands, from his palms, the ground spewed flames and revealed two small imps, about 3 feet tall respectively. He returned his arms to their neutral position and glanced briefly at his newly conjured servants. "I expect my robes to pristine. Any spot I discover will lead to your demise." Horrin exclaimed in a harsh and authoritative tone. After his statement, the imps followed Natrium inside the grater and Horrin followed suit. The imps grasping his robe as he grounded himself within the sewers and hoisting it above their heads.

Horrin then looked above to call out to Phelan. "Come my friend. Let us finish this." He said with a soft tone in an act to not give away their arrival. "Sewers, huh? Certainly do not consider cleanliness when choosing a location for their operations..." He said, with a soft tone of disgust within his voice.

Mood: Anxious
        My location: Maldria Sewers
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Imps x2
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

xCyanRushx

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 pm
[User Image]

Goruk fell to his knees as the pain of the ice corrupting his body seemed almost to great to bear as the blade lay in his arm. He grasped it feeling fire enter his veins. It rushed to his arms and toes filling his eyes and ears filling every bit of his body with a burning sensation until even the skin on his body became enveloped in flame. The blade and the ice itself fell off him melted by the intense heat as he lost control of himself. His eyes disappeared leaving a glowing blue dot in the center of a black pool that was now in their place. His skin had blue and black flame all over it and large fiery wings had burst out his back. He said in draconic "My line will not be purged from the likes of you...." a wall of blue and black flame exploding around him "You are nothing but food!" he yells rushing through the wall of fire carrying it with him as he attempts to slam into the two clones that came for him using his new fiery claws to go directly into their chests. His new form was terrifyingly hot incinerating most anything he passed over though this was clearly not the knight they had met but something else, Something a little more primal and dangerous. At this point he was not in control only seeking one thing, the death of this man and anything associated with him.

Mood: Black-out anger
My location: South of the White Hills.
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo, Aliyah  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:49 am
User Image

User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

The noise the monster let out rang sharply in the woman’s ears. Covering them had zero effect on the damage it was doing to her ears “U-ugh. I-It’s so loud!” She felt her knees buckle, but she managed to stay on her feet. Even as the beings cries subsided, the racket had left an annoying ringing in her ears. “My eardrums,” Lumis had no time to let her guard down as the whelps were relentless to get to their meal. They wiggled over to the healer attempting to make teatime out of her feet. Lumis didn’t notice the slimy trail behind her and as she took a step back to retreat from the hungry newborns, she slipped. Her rear landed on the ground barely missing the acidic goop, her left hand was not so lucky. The deadly substance began to eat away at her glove and in no time burned at her flesh. She managed to suppress a yelp, releasing the book from her right hand she urgently took off the rapidly decaying glove and tossed it away. Seeing something dropped on to the ground a few of the infant maggots scurried over to its direction. Lumis didn’t hear the first time Serban called out to her, but she felt the force as the wyvern touched down on the ground. The woman wasn’t exactly in a panic over the monster and it wasn’t just because its attention was on Serban and not on herself, but because she knew that everything would be okay. After all, as long as her new companion didn’t die, Lumis would be able to heal her. Unless of course Lumis herself managed to get herself killed, in which case Serban would probably be screwed.

Lumis rose her hand preparing to cast a shield over the mayor as the Khezu launched its attack, but she couldn’t lock on to her as she dodged the creatures attack. The Vita grabbed hold of her book and quickly stood up, realizing that the whelps had lost curiosity in the habiliment that burned away. Serban’s voice of urgency reached the woman’s ears this time. As she watched her make her way over to her horse Lumis followed, dodging and skipping over slimes, acids and whelps. It seemed her years of running away prepared her for this situation. It took a few tries but she managed to mount the metal stallion with the help of its rider. Her arms wrapped tightly onto Serban’s waist out of fear of falling off. As the mare apparatus began to gallop away, a white translucent orb engulfed the trio, shielding them from the second attack the Khezu hurled at them. A sigh of relief escaped from her lips, not only for the close call, but from the warm light that made up the entrance.

𝕸ake the clock reverse, save what has been lost. 𝕭ring back what once was mine

||Location: Wildlands/ inside a cave ||Currently With:Serban ||About:Lumis ||OOC: I apologize for any mistakes. I was practically typing this at 4 am xD

Glamour: On

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Snowpaya

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Natrium pointing out that the flickering lights belonged to the torches of an unruly mob made Phelan frown slightly. Then for her to go on to say that the three of them would more than likely look like cultists to them made him feel even worse. Phelan exhaled deeply and nodded in agreement, 'You're right, we should avoid them at all costs." He then pushed off from the sill of the window and followed Natrium out of the Military Wing.

Phelan tried his best to balance being stealthy along with keeping up with Natrium, effectively tripping a couple of times and catching himself on the walls of the buildings they passed. He rested his arms and side on a crate in the alley Natrium decided to pause in, not realizing what she was really doing until the torch light started to creep around the corner. Phelan quickly ducked below the crate to avoid being detected by the passing mob. He places his fingertips on top of the crate and slowly raised his head to peek out at them, seeing their snarls and the animalistic fury in their eyes illuminated by the glow of their torches made Phelan gulp hard out of fear.

He gave a sigh of relief as the mob made their way down the street, but this moment of respite was quickly broken as Natrium caught sight of someone and took off after them. Phelan furrowed his brow in slight annoyance but decided to keep up after her. Stopping at a sewer grate, Phelan decided to keep a look out while Natrium investigated the grate itself. Realizing they were in the clear, he cleared his voice before whispering in Natrium's direction, "Natrium, before we go in after them, perhaps we should devise some sort of strategy-." Before he could finish, he turned to see Natrium open and disappear into the sewers below. He sighed heavily and glanced in Horrin's direction, jumping slightly in surprise as the warlock summoned two imp-like creatures to his side and slowly began his own descent after Natrium.

Phelan took one last look around to be sure they weren't being followed before Horrin called up to him to join the others. "R-Right! I'm on my way..." He replied somewhat shakily before following after the two. He clenched his jaw and tried his best to close the grate behind them as quietly as he possibly could. It finally hit Phelan how unfortunate the situation was as the rancid stench of the sewers wafted through the air. He gave a small moan of discomfort, pinched his nose tightly and regrouped with his companions.

Feeling? Disgusted
Where at? Sewers Of Maldria
Who with? Horrin, Horrin's summons, & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm
xxxxxThe sewers were dark and damp, waterways filled with water of questionable quality marking paths through the underground toward some unknown final destination. The rounded walls were made of mossy stone bricks, the pathways littered with human bones and rat droppings. Even the very air was rancid and hard to breathe, attempting to rob the trio of whatever fresh air they had brought with them. It was in this gloomy and unwelcoming place that the cultists made their plans and homes, a place not unlike the dungeons of Dragon Castle and perhaps less habitable.
xxxxxNatrium led the group into the darkness, using nothing to light her way but the sight of the outline of the cultist walking ahead, who was using a lantern to light his way. She stayed a good distance away, trying to make as little sound as possible while keeping him in view. He turned once to look behind him, as if he had a faint suspicion that he was being followed, but Natrium could not be seen behind the piles of bones that she hid behind, so he shrugged and continued down the path that only he knew. Every now and then he would open a door and walk through it, then close the door behind him; on those occasions, Natrium was very careful to open the door quietly. The group was led deep into the sewers, down a drain path, and finally to a wide pit. Several torch sconces lit the pit from different angles, and a large sluice gate allowed the water that flowed into the pit to drain into a seemingly endless pit. The cultist jumped down into the opening, then around a corner and out of sight. Natrium jumped down into the pit and landed gently on a large femoral bone, which snapped instantly.
xxxxxThe doors to the pit suddenly closed around the group, cutting off their exits. Cultists slowly emerged from the shadows, lining the walls, almost fifty strong in the immediate area. They said nothing, nor did they show any reactions or emotions. Instead, they simply gave the group a berth of several meters. Natrium noticed the cultist that she had followed, hidden within the crowd. He seemed to have something in his hands that the others did not, but there was no way to tell from where she was what it was.

xxxxxOne of the cultists spoke after a few minutes. "The die is cast," he declared. "You know of our refuge, and you know of our existence. We give you two choices: either join us in worship of our deity Proserpina, or become willing sacrifices to her glory." The others nodded in agreement. The group was not going to simply talk their way out of this one.

xxxxxNatrium looked to the others, then laughed. "Boy, do I feel sorry for you," she giggled. "You guys are outnumbered." She leaned back slightly within earshot of Phelan and Horrin. "When I give the signal, fight for your lives until I can create an opening through that door over there." She gesticulated with her mouth towards a door at the other end of the pit. The door was a simple-looking enough door and could lead to anywhere, but at this point in time it seemed like a better choice than anything else.

xxxxxThe cultist speaker seemed hardly fazed by Natrium's boast. "We know all about the history and abilities of your Warlock, Horrin Lambell, and we are more than prepared for his arrival." The cultists backed away from the sluice gate and grabbed chains around a gear-operated mechanism. "The goddess Proserpina has foretold of his coming to this very place to find us, that we may have our revenge against the son of Erdar Lambell." The chains were pulled, and as the sluice gate began to slide upward, a horrid slithering sound could be heard from the other side. "Not many things in this world can stop a demon summoner, but we've been blessed with a gift to tilt the odds in our favor." The sluice gate slid to its fully open position, and a great snakelike creature slithered into the pit. All of the cultists averted their eyes and made room for the beast. "Behold, the Basilisk of the Sewers!"

xxxxxNatrium gasped. The Basilisk was unfathomably long, its reptilian body still reaching into the darkness. It slowly gazed around the room, its wild yellow eyes finally settling on the three before it. "Don't make eye contact!" Natrium warned Horrin and Phelan. "The door is still the best way out!"

xxxxx"You have your father to thank for this, boy," the cultist speaker spat. The Basilisk hissed angrily and lunged at the trio, the cultists jeering at the edges of the pit.  

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:01 am
        User Image

Horrin was flabbergasted that his arrival and notoriety was known to these cultists. How did they gain knowledge of his forthcoming? Horrin has never heard of these people until quite recently. He is quite flattered that these cultists recognize his superiority, but it came in as a mixed bag. These people want him dead, but not for him... His father?

Horrin rarely felt any sort of care for any individual that walks this world, but his father is an exception. Not only did he teach Horrin the demonic practice of a warlock, but he was his greatest teacher in his life. Suddenly, that realization hit Horrin, and this burning sensation of anger filled his body. He could feel his heart racing and the blood pumping through his veins. He felt anger. Pure hatred. A feeling that was unfamiliar to him ever since his mother left his life. He loved his father, and he was not going to let these lowlife scum threaten him.

Beyond that hatred, Horrin felt confusion, almost a sensation of betrayal. What has his father kept from him? Throughout his childhood, Horrin's father has been nothing short of great man within Horrin's point of view. Always caring for people, giving back, and respecting all matters of life. What has he done to invoke this desire of death from these cultists? He wanted answers, and he wanted them now.

"WHAT HAS MY FATHER DONE TO YOU!? ANSWER ME!" He yelled furiously. He could feel his eyes widen and his body tense up as he screamed this statement across the room.

Suddenly, Horrin could hear the sound of the sluice gate rise open and a sickening slithering sound could be heard churning through the water. Horrin believed the cultist. That definitely sounds like a big snake - a basilisk. Stupidly, Horrin was going to examine the creature, but luckily, Natrium's call snapped some sense in him to forego his almost fatal mistake. Horrin turned his gaze towards the door. He knew Natrium was right. Battling this many foes would be a suicidal decision. He needed adequate fodder and a distraction for the group to reach the door. So, in a swift instance, Horrin grabbed his two imps, completely disregarding their purpose for his robes and absorbed them back into his essence. Their bodies shriveled up into ash as green energy can be seen transferring from their beings, into Horrin's. This is life or death. Cosmetic appearances are important, but not now. Horrin then reaches beneath his cloak and pulls out his staff. He holds it up in the air, and four green bolts of energy can be see smiting the ground around him.

"Bare witness to my glory! You may know my name, but you shall realize the true meaning behind it! I AM HORRIN LAMBELL! MASTER SUMMONER OF THE NETHERWORLD! I SHALL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU TARNISH THE NAME OF THE LAMBELL FAMILY!" He says boisterously and maniacally. As his claim reached the ears of his victims, four beings appeared through the flame of his original summoning spell. These were Nether Ravagers. Hunters of the Netherworld that kill for sport. Their eyes are completely devoid of emotion and the only desire they crave was to slay with their scythes. Standing at approximately six feet tall, these battle hungry demons are quite formidable and prove rather quick in their killings. They all rush into battle, targeting the cultists first, as they looked like the easiest prey, swinging their scythes in any attempt to lob a head.

Horrin sees an opportunity to run to the door, so he prepares to dash towards it. He then turns to Phelan, with his eyes full of motivation. He was not going to die here. Not to these worthless scum. It's fight or flight.

"Phelan, I believe the basilisk is on you. Do anything you can to subdue it. I do not know if we can kill it now." Horrin exclaims, then proceeds to run towards the door.

Mood: Focused
        My location: Maldria Sewers
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Nether Ravagers x4
        User Image
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:26 pm
xxxxxThe horse construct galloped out of the cave, Serban and Lumis safely on its back, the payload of slime brains secured in its stomach. The Khezu didn't appear at the cave mouth, although there was no end of pink slimes frothing about. Serban did her best to steer the construct through the wilds, but her free hand and dress was still burning from the acid, and she would be damned before she rubbed the acid off on her precious metal. Cursing, she rubbed her hand off on her dress and ripped it at half a foot below her waist, then rolled the dress backward on itself, revealing a scraped and burning leg. "Don't suppose you know a few healing spells?" she asked Lumis sheepishly.
xxxxxThe beating of heavy wings behind the pair caught Serban's attention. She glanced backwards to see a large white body soaring over the canopy. The Khezu was still chasing them! It advanced past them and dropped down hard in a clearing before standing upright and turning in their direction. Serban maneuvered the horse construct in a circle around the Khezu, but the Wyvern kept its face pointed at them. "Looks like we're going to have to drive it off if we're going to get out of here," Serban muttered. She gripped her gun and began pulling metal strips from the horse construct's neck. "Sorry, baby, but we need this. Don't worry, I'll guide you." She pulled off the horse construct's neck and head, leaving two large strips as steering posts, and created a bow out of the neck, head, and gun. The crystal was fashioned in the center of the bow and created an energy bowstring, with arrows being pulled from the crystal itself. Serban then handed the bow to Lumis. "Sorry to ask this of you, but I can't shoot and steer at the same time. I'll try to keep us from getting shocked, okies?"
xxxxxThe Khezu roared in annoyance. The horse construct, which no longer had a head or means of listening, was largely unaffected.

Aizula

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:39 pm
xxxxxThe mysterious man shattered from the combined attacks, but the air became frigid and more clones of the man appeared in a dozen places. The clones looked stronger than the original, and they all dual wielded icy swords. Milo glanced back and forth between the clones, mentally marking their locations and taking into account Aliyah's, Jodan's, and Goruk's current conditions. Aliyah and Goruk were taking heavy damage, and Jodan was set up to be protected by the Tracer Daggers. Milo had no choice. He would have to continue being the healer of the group and supplement the others.
xxxxxSuddenly, the mysterious man mentioned a signet ring, one of great worth and value. At first, it seemed that he had sold it on the black market. Had that been the case, this whole battle would have been for naught, and there would have been no reason for Milo to continue fighting save his own survival. But the mysterious man mentioned that he kept it on him. Now that meant Milo had to, at the very least, figure out which of the clones was actually the real one, and rip the signet ring from his cold dead fingers. Then the man let slip that Aliyah was a high priority target for him. Should that mean that Aliyah receive more help than Goruk? Would she be targeted more? Or would she be saved for last? So many variables to take into account, and very little time to figure it all out before the other participants decided to make their moves independent of whatever Milo had planned. He was going to have to play it by ear.
xxxxxFrom seemingly out of nowhere, Jodan charged into the fray, apparently galvanized by the inspirational words of his comrades. He targeted a specific mysterious man and attacked with his spear. Two clones had jumped in to cut him off, but he blocked them with purple orbs and swung at the mysterious man with a battle axe head instead of a spear head. Jodan chased the man around in this fashion, no doubt running out of stamina quickly. He was going to need help, and soon.
xxxxxThree clones came at Milo just as Jodan finished expending himself, leaving himself open to an attack from the mysterious man and two other clones. Milo approached the first clone that came at him, parrying his initial attack and pirouetting around him gracefully until he swung Magehunter into the clone's calf. The attack wasn't intended to cleave through the armor or leg, but instead caused the clone to drop to one knee. Milo summoned binding yellow strips of light around the clone to hold him in place as the other two clones took position. "Arrest." The second clone that rushed in was subjected to a bright blue halo of light that appeared over his head and locked him in place, his body becoming ephemeral and seeming to at both times exist and not exist. "Oblivion Ring." The third clone seemed understandably hesitant to attack.
xxxxxShink! A surprise attack from out of nowhere carved into Milo's back. The templar stumbled forward, right into the arms of the third clone, who lifted him up and threw him onto his injured back. An invisible sword stabbed down into Milo's unarmored arm, pinning him to the floor as the third clone stabbed his dual swords in a cross down onto the Darksteel Gauntlet to prevent it from moving. Two more unseen enemies grabbed Milo by his thrashing legs and lifted him up, causing the sword in his flesh arm to dig into his muscle and bone.
xxxxxAs Milo cried out in anguish, he caught a glimpse of Aliyah, Jodan, and Goruk. Aliyah had managed to push her way through the other clones' attacks to Jodan's side and defended him against an attack from the mysterious man and two of his clones. Goruk had gone mad from his wounds, enveloping himself in destructive flames and charging at the two clones that were making a move for him. None of the others probably even realized that there were more invisible enemies. He had to find a way out, find a way to warn them, bu he could only choose one group to save. His flesh arm winced, and one of the Tracer Daggers that Jodan carried autocast a healing spell for Jodan and Aliyah. The second Tracer Dagger activated as well, autocasting a regenerative spell to make up for the difference over time. That should -
xxxxxThe third clone smacked Milo hard across the face, causing him to lose his concentration. The Arrest and Oblivion Ring spells that had been cast on the first two clones disappeared, and they turned their attention to their captor. The first clone approached and began hacking at Milo's shoulder where his arm disappeared into the Darksteel Gauntlet. The second clone ran over and broke Milo's right leg with an axe kick aimed for his knee. Milo cried out once more, his eyes still watching Aliyah and Jodan. There wasn't much else he could do for them from where he was, nor was anyone getting out of this predicament without some sacrifice. "Aliyah...Jodan...." He clenched his bloodied teeth and cast another spell from his Darksteel Gauntlet - an aggro spell. The clones of the mysterious man that were nearby, both visible and invisible, were suddenly drawn towards the dying templar, blades raised. "KILL THE ********!" Milo disappeared amidst the swarm of clones and their icy, bloody blades.

Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas