[FIN] Precautions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:54 pm
"You know I like this, these?" Zevran squeezed Abel's hands gently. "Hands are such telling things, moreso the fingers and palms for telling someone's past but even the backs are unique. I know the lines your veins make, they stand out strong when you clench your hand tight and I know the wrinkle of your knuckles when your hands are lax. But now - " Zevran shifted Abel's right hand just a little and then twisted slightly; from within the lock there was a slight feeling of resistance. Zevran twisted Abel's hand away from the tiny pressure and then back to it again. "¿You note?" he asked, soft and humming with a voice from somewhere half a world away. "It gives only to cleverness, like the Sphinx it waits to meet its match."  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 pm
For some reason Zevran's words kindled a warm feeling in his heart - perhaps because no one had ever really paid so much attention to his hands before, knew them by heart like he did - and the feeling prompted a similarly warm smile to bloom on his face. As his love explained, he did feel the pins shifting - or resisting - and nodded his head just a tad. "You make it sound so poetic," he noted aloud with a fond smile, "and I do feel it, yeah. You're right, it is easier to tell with my eyes closed."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:11 pm
"Do you think?" Zevran laughed in delighted incredulous surprise. "Most of the poetry I know is terrible, I remember one verse in particular spoken to me by..." Mmmh. "Well," he shrugged, "he is no longer important but the poem was terrible but memorable." Not was the man alive come to that but judging by what he knew of Abel he would approve of that. "Now though, twist that one back and we can insert the next."  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:23 pm
"I do think!" He replied with a chuckle of his own, doing his best to keep his eyes shut and hands relaxed. "Oh? Terrible how? You'll have to tell me sometime; now I'm curious." And he was curious about whoever it was that wasn't important anymore... But it sounded like Zev wasn't too keen on talking about it, so he didn't feel like he should ask. Instead he nodded and did as instructed, carefully, gently twisting the pick back.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:27 pm
"Well I am glad to tell you the awful poetry, it will give you as much of a laugh as it did me!" Zevran grinned as he slipped another pick into Abel's hand. "Now we have the first turned see if you can feel along with this one for the next pin, and as you do I shall serenade you with the low grade poetry of my people, roughly translated."

As Abel fiddled Zevran cleared his throat and smirked to himself.

"The symphoney I see in thee
it whispers songs to me.
Songs of hot breath upon my neck
songs of soft grunts by my head
songs of hands on muscled back
songs of thee come to my bed."

And then with another laugh Zevran shrugged. "If you knew nothing of poetry before you heard that, you now know less."

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 pm
Abel accepted the second pick with a soft 'thanks' and attempted to do as he was told... but an amused chuckle turned into a bright laugh. "Wow, you weren't kidding, that is terrible." And now he had a good idea of what those two had done together; for some reason it gave him a pang of... something. He wasn't quite sure what. Passing over the odd feeling he chuckled, shook his head and tried to fiddle with the lock a bit more. "And yep, now I know even less about poetry, though I knew hardly anything about it to begin with."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:56 pm
"For the good of your knowledge of poetry, try to forget I ever spoke," Zevran grinned, "and if it makes you feel any better on the subject..." And then he paused, was it too grim? He thought Abel would approve but he was not quite sure. His guiding hands stilled and he leant his chin on Abel's shoulder. "I was sixteen, he twice as much and he thought me two less than I was. Alas for him his sweet verse earned him only the thrust of a knife... ah... I am aware that perhaps I need to find some more light hearted anecdotes." He hadn't thought much of it at the time but in retrospect it was very unpleasant.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:02 pm
Oh, they hadn't -- but the other man had wanted to, even though he could've been old enough to be his father. A soft frown formed on his face as he opened his eyes for the moment, his own fingers stilling as well -- just for a moment, when one hand carefully held both picks in place to free its twin so he could smooth it over Zevran's hand, and he turned his head to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "Sounds like he deserved it. Ah.. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again; you don't have to deal with situations like that again, and I'm glad for it." No, he wasn't too big a fan of his boyfriend being in shitty situations like that, either in the past or the future. At least in the future he could prevent or at least rectify them; he couldn't do anything about the past.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:07 pm
"Indeed not." Zevran squeezed Abel with his thighs again and kissed his shoulder. "And yet! Here I am stuck with you, a terrible fate. What did I do to deserve this? Mmmh. Did you know that on the back of your head your hair does a little swirl? It is very endearing." All of Abel's soft blond hair was. All of Abel was. He wanted this to last.

"Ah... Abel, when you go to visit people you should bring them a present yes?"

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:15 pm
"Such a terrible, horrible fate, I'm sorry you have to put up with me," he said with a smirk and a chuckle. Oh yes, so very sorry -- not. "Mmh, you're very endearing. But I didn't know that, no." Feeling the mood lighten at least a tad, he went back to attempting to fiddle with the lock with the set of picks, working carefully. ...oh? "Well that depends on who it is you're visiting and why, and maybe a couple other things I'm not too sure about," he half-admitted, half-explained, pausing in his fiddling to ponder the question, then resumed after a moment or two. "Why d'you ask?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:20 pm
Why indeed!

"Ah, good!" Zevran tightened his hand on Abel's and gently turned it back into the position is had held half a moment ago. "There, just like that. As for your question...." He paused a moment, collected himself, kissed Abel's shoulder again and-

"I thought that when we go to your family in the summer I should bring gifts, but I am unsure what would be right to offer. Not bad poetry, I assume!"

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:33 pm
At Zevran's gentle correction Abel hummed thoughtfully in the back of his throat, noting the feel of the picks in the lock as they shifted back to the position. It really was delicate, difficult, fiddly work, but it was different and interesting, plus with Zev there helping him it was actually fairly enjoyable too.

Speaking of endearing; a deep, fond warmth bloomed and spread through his chest, and his hands paused again as he turned to press another happy kiss to his boyfriend's cheek. "You are such an enormous sweetheart, you know that?" Zev wanted to bring gifts for his family when they went to visit. Not only was he looking forward to it - to something they hadn't brought up or mentioned in a while - he wanted to get gifts, plural, for his family. Once more he left an affectionate kiss on his cheek as he said in fonder tones, "Mom would insist you don't need to bring anything, but gifts would get you serious bonus points. Not that you'll need them with Mom or anything, I already know she likes you a lot. You really don't have to bring anything though, but if you want to we can figure out something good to get. And no, cariño, no bad poetry. That wouldn't go over well at all."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:32 pm
Zevran snickered as another pin of the lock turned neatly. "I suspected as much! Mmmh. Perhaps I could do a collection of recipes for your mother? Prettily bound and written instead of emailed. Just one pin left now, I think."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:38 pm
"Yep, an enormous, incredibly thoughtful sweetheart," the blond went on with a light chuckle as he felt the pin give, and tried to work on the next - the last - as he hummed thoughtfully. "Honestly that's probably one of the best gifts you could give her, she'd love it for sure. It might even make her cry, depending on how much work you put into it."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:42 pm
He was never going to get tired of hearing Abel call him sweetheart. He was probably never going to get used to it either. "Well, I shall have to start work then," Zevran said with an audible grin and gave Abel's hands a gentle squeeze, he didn't want to disturb his work on the pins. "I will have to think of something for your father, he may be more tricky? Perhaps simply because I have not corresponded with him."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff