[FIN] Some News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:29 pm
"Ah, well you cannot help your slightly backward culture," Zevran said with a gleam of mischief in his eyes. "You may have better smartphones but at least Thedas doesn't care who you ********.... And yes to all of that, a nice meal somewhere? Tapas. Tapas is the best kind of meal for a date, because you share everything." How would he win Abel's father over though? He doubted it would be easy, yet he had to attempt it. Not just now though.

"Ah... I think maybe I am tired?" Zevran suggested a little uncertainly, leaning his face towards Abel's hand as he spoke. "I am sure trying would be a good thing, if you asked Summer or another nurse." He doubted any of them were as nice as Summer had been.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:42 pm
"No, you're right," Abel admitted with a brief laugh and a small but bright grin, "I can't help the culture here or there. Or anywhere really," he added with another chuckle before it faded along with his grin to a smile. "Tapas sounds perfect. And if you're not that tired you don't have to sleep, I just figured it'd be good for you to rest more, and I'm asking you, not a nurse, but you certainly don't have to sweetheart if you don't want to just now."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:46 pm
Neither of them could help where they were from, but they were here together now. Zevran returned Abel's grin with a crooked smile and nodded. "Here we are though, against all odds. Ahh... I think perhaps I want to sleep? But not before I know when you will have to leave again. When is it now?" He thought it to be close to the middle of the day from what he had picked up, but he could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:30 pm
Yes, here they were -- both in the hospital, though Abel's stay as a patient ended far quicker than his boyfriend's. "Here we are, yeah," he agreed regardless, nodding and giving Zevran's hand another gentle squeeze, "and don't you worry about me leaving. I'm not going anywhere, not for a while, and if I do have to leave I'll wake you up first so you know, I wouldn't just leave while you're asleep or anything. Mmh, I think it's getting close to noon around now, so I can't imagine visiting hours ending any sooner than a few hours from now. So don't worry, and sleep as much as you want sweetheart," the blond said with a small, quiet smile. His hand remained curled snugly around his love's as he leaned over to fold his other arm over the side of the bed so he could rest his cheek on it, the better to be nearer Zevran's face. That handsome face with those perfect amber eyes that he came so frighteningly close to never gazing into again. Setting such morbid thoughts aside, he flexed his fingers around Zev's as he murmured softly, "I'll be right here with you, as long as you want me to be."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am
How had he managed to inspire such loyalty in Abel? Would he ever stop asking himself that question? Such lovely eyes and such a gentle smile, focused entirely on him. Zevran returned the gentle squeeze and nodded slightly. "I know you wouldn't just leave me... Close to noon though? You should eat. Would they let you bring food in here?" He assumed it hadn't been allowed in the ICU but maybe here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 pm
Abel's eyes crinkled a bit at the corners. It didn't really surprise him anymore that Zevran tended to worry more about his boyfriend's health and well-being than his own. "I'm not hungry just yet so I'll eat in a while. I'll be fine until then, I promise."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm
"Mmmh." Zevran narrowed his eyes in a slightly suspicious manner. "You are sure?... Well, alright then, perhaps I will sleep for a while. When I wake up you can go and get something... They will want me to eat something soon too I expect." Zevran pulled a face; "Ugh."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 pm
"Yes, I'm sure," the blond assured him, giving his hand one more soft, affectionate squeeze. "I'll be fine waiting 'til after your nap. Don't think about food just yet if you're not feeling up for it, think about sleep, or.. something else that isn't food," he finished somewhat lamely with a small shrug. That was all he could think of at the moment, which obviously was hardly anything at all. Oh well; he suspected Zevran wouldn't mind.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Zevran smirked. "Masterfully put cariño. Something else that isn't food though?" He squeezed Abel's hand. "I could think about you, you are one of my favourite topics." He didn't think that he would be thinking of anything much for long though, he felt as though if he just stopped speaking and listening he could drift to sleep almost instantly. Normally he would hate feeling so drowsy but here he supposed it had advantages, mainly in that it helped to pass the time. A week in here, maybe more, and most of that tethered to this bed! Sleeping through it was definitely for the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm
Abel chuckled a bit and shifted his arm a little, the better to reach over and brush his fingers through Zevran's hair. "And you're my favorite topic, sunshine," he said without hesitation, his smile brightening as it filled with more warmth and love. How did he get so lucky...? "I can get your CD player set up so you can listen to that while you fall asleep, if you want."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:03 pm
His favourite. Zevran returned the warm, open smile - though his own was a little strained around the edges - and raised Abel's hand to his lips again for another kiss. "Thank you, I would like that; your voice is very relaxing... On the CD that is, in person your voice can be many things, and many of them exciting!... But not just at the moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:10 pm
With another smile the blond leaned forward to press a soft kiss to Zevran's forehead. "No, exciting isn't exactly the best thing right now, not when you need some sleep. Here," he went on softly, relinquishing his grip on his love's hand and pulling away so he could gather up the various gifts he'd brought him, all but the CD player which he set on the side of the bed. Once the headphones were unwrapped, he offered them to his boyfriend with a questioning glance. "D'you want to put them in? I can if you'd like me to, but I figured it'd be better to ask first."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 pm
Sweetheart, sunshine, forehead kisses... If this all turned out to be a dream he was going to be very unhappy when he woke up. Given the ache in his chest though he guessed the chances of it being a dream were quite low.

"Mmmh, no thanks I can manage," Zevran replied with a slight shake of his head as he accepted the headphones from Abel. His hands felt clumsy but even so he managed to hold the things properly and get them into his ears without missing or fumbling them. "Though I would like it if you would pick the track to start on," he decided a moment later. Zevran smiled and reached out to take Abel's hand again; "I am interested to know which is your favourite, if you have one, or just which you feel like playing for me right now."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:27 pm
Abel nodded his head, and while Zevran put the headphones in his ears he picked up the CD player again. A soft smile formed on his face as he leaned over to press another gentle kiss to his boyfriend's forehead. "I'll pick one for you, sure, though I don't really have a favorite." Which one though? As he turned the device on he hummed thoughtfully, wondering which to choose. After a moment or two of thought, he turned the sound down a bit, lest it be too loud the instant it started playing, and picked the third track. A second or two later, once he saw the digits for the song's length start ticking away, he asked, "How's the sound? It's not too loud, is it?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:35 pm
"Ah, I like this one," Zevran replied with a smile, and a suppressed yawn. "Could you turn down just a little more? Or I will end up focusing on listening instead of sleeping."

Once Abel had done as he asked Zevran settled back as comfortably as he could in the bed - not very - and closed his eyes. Comfortable or otherwise however it wasn't too long before he fell asleep.

About half an hour later a deep voice cleared its throat outside the curtains that partitioned Zevran's bed off from the rest of the ward. "Hello, can I come in?" Dith asked. It had been a long day. Too long. The last several days had been too long in fact but he couldn't go another day without dropping by to see how Zev was, and Abel by extension. Home soon though, and then sleep.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff