azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 pm
Jeremiah was quiet, watching the flicker of magic out of the corner of his eye. His own energy was needed, focused on the task of moving them where they needed to go. He was, quite honestly, going to need a boost when he got back to the ceremonial room. Part of him expected that he was going to end up needing Cass to make sure he did not face plant until he got his breath.

America and Kaleb both did well and Temperance, working on knitting Pride back together, was doing well.

"If there is," he said quietly to Pride, "anything to do, proper rites for Pax ..." It was, in all honesty, the least they could do. Some kind of ceremony, something to honor the Peaceful One.

"We'll be heading back after we make sure you're healed and will be alright." Jeremiah shifted to sit properly, his cane across his lap. "You won't have to be a filter for the magic anymore, if things go as planned."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 pm
"I... I think you did it," Kaleb said to America in a hushed whisper. He could feel nothing leaking out once all the ragged edges had been secured. The teen was completely in awe of all the magic that had been used, both in sealing the magical wound, and what Temperance was doing to heal the physical injuries.

He stayed where he was even with the task finished, taking his assigned job of monitoring the magic seriously. If things began to fray again even the slightest, he would let America know.

lizbot

Grey Dragon

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 pm
With a soft sigh, she finished, rubbing her bloodied hands across her thighs. "You'll have to take it easy for a while. If you have a binder, or ace bandages, those will help with the pain. Press a pillow to your midsection if you need to cough or sneeze." Temperance blinked, trying to refocus on something other than the magic.

"Try sitting up, and I'll wrap you up for now. Do you want to come back with us?" They might need Pride there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:39 pm
Jeremiah, once it looked like Temperance was done, shifted closer to help Pride sit up.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:42 pm
Pride took a deep breath. "I shouldn't," said Pride, "Too many preconceptions. I'll hurt the casting..." He pushed himself up very slowly, flickered his free hand and the carrel shoved itself up against his back. "I'll be okay for a little while, I think," he said. "I think... something happened. You all should head back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:45 pm
Jeremiah had an unease in the back of his mind, something familiar and uneasy.

"I think we need to go," he said, looking around at the group. "We'll check back in with you, Pride." The cane was pressed to the ground, the silver-haired man standing up and offering a hand to Temperance.

Quote:
jeremiah is ready to go

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:51 pm
"Should we check on Odal, as well?" She shook her head at Jeremiah, loathe to put a bloodied hand in his, and pulled herself up. "I will return later, Pride. Please get some fluids in, and don't do anything strenuous - magically or physically."

Quote:
Temperance was born rdy to go

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:51 pm
Cass immediately found herself drawn back to Jeremiah's side - mostly to offer herself up as a support-crutch again. Sort of. She didn't exactly feel like she understood what was going on, though.

Quote:
Cass is useless and also ready to go.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 pm
Jeremiah was shrugging his coat off, giving Cass a small warm smile, before he was dropping it around Pride's shoulders.

"I'll be back for this one," he told him, shoulders rolling and looking over to Temperance. "You can clean the blood off of your clothing," he said, "or I can take care of it before we go back. The magic is simple enough." He snapped his fingers, demonstrating as the blood on his own slowly dispersed and disappeared.

That uneasy feeling was still in the back of his mind as he added: "Odal the Vintner would be at the Court, so we can speak with Silk to learn of them." A breath. "... but I've a sour feeling as well. Like I am going to find someone injured again."

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 pm
When Pride moved, so did Jamie, giving him one last snoot bump before moving back and returning to human form. Something happened honestly wasn't even surprising and he sighed. "I'm ready whenever you guys are."

Quote:
Jamie is ready to go

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Releasing her breath, she gave Kaleb a brief grin and then noticed Mr. B and his new treasure. America couldn't help the small huff of laughter that escaped. Something settled a bit at the reminder. Always find a way to win, even if you have to lose.

They'd lost Pax, even if it was months ago. Even if it had been his will all along. But they'd managed to help Pride. And the one could never make up for the other, but it would make moving on to what needed to be done next that much easier, that much less burdened.

"Yeah, let's go help the others."

Quote:

America is ready to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:00 pm
Quote:
Yall can head out whenever you're ready :>

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:52 pm
Jeremiah, once he was sure everyone was ready to go, took in a breath and they were gone.

Back to Court.

The Semblance of Unity
tagging

Smerdle
all

demon_pachabel
ya'll

Grey Dragon
to

saedusk
go

ashdown