Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:04 pm
Ryuukishin

Hello! May I ask for clarification on this issue? Are you waiting for owners to be assigned so baskets can pop? Are growths not being posted due to other litters not having owners? Have they been posted in the certing thread but not yet claimed? Or something else?

I had been rolled for October breeding in 2017
The breeding is between me and myself.

The baskets have finally been dropped in thread on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:00 pm..

I plopped them into certing asap on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm with the owners in one post.. and have been waiting since that day..  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm
Snowbelle Thundara
My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 255
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Yes
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, (adult only is fine, I would prefer a colt stage but... it's not absolutely necessary)

Kesmi
ID: 256
Are you open to colorists working outside of their official rank: Sure
Are you open to easing the owed work: n/a

Thank you for your prompt response! They will be put up for transfer shortly. As a quick reminder @Snow, we'll give priority to anyone who can fulfill the original request (including all stages), and we will open it up for other options after two weeks.

Mia Lovasz
Ryuukishin
Hello again! Spoof got back to me; the breeding is largely done and just needs to go through a final pass. However, another litter from the same breeding thread is still being worked on, so they fall under the "certain works must be dropped as a batch" rule.

Hello I was wondering if there was an update on this as we are coming up on 1 yr in early June since the slot was won...Status says Extension Granted Until 03/14/18.

Hello! Spoof is nearly done with all of her breedings as of last week! May I clarify if you're asking for another status update for your breeding specifically, or if you wanted to know more about what the extension entailed?

FrostyPeaches
Ryuukishin

Hello! May I ask for clarification on this issue? Are you waiting for owners to be assigned so baskets can pop? Are growths not being posted due to other litters not having owners? Have they been posted in the certing thread but not yet claimed? Or something else?

I had been rolled for October breeding in 2017
The breeding is between me and myself.

The baskets have finally been dropped in thread on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:00 pm..

I plopped them into certing asap on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm with the owners in one post.. and have been waiting since that day..

Hello, and thank you for the detailed information! The transfer thread does not handle cert requests; the process for outstanding certs may be found here in the general certing thread.  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 pm
Ryuukishin

Hello, and thank you for the detailed information! The transfer thread does not handle cert requests; the process for outstanding certs may be found here in the general certing thread.

my initial question in here was asking if mine qualified for "Batch drop rules have been modified; as these breedings have been waiting over 6 months, they will be posted regardless of the status of the other breedings in their batch. "
but ok, i can copy paste what i gave you in that thread D:
guess i still have two more months to wait on before i can post that form you linked to me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:55 pm
FrostyPeaches
Ryuukishin

my initial question in here was asking if mine qualified for "Batch drop rules have been modified; as these breedings have been waiting over 6 months, they will be posted regardless of the status of the other breedings in their batch. "
but ok, i can copy paste what i gave you in that thread D:

Hello! They don't fall under batch drop rules because they've already been dropped. Batch drops refers to dropping of the initial stages (e.g. even if I finished one breeding, I cannot drop it off unless I finish all breedings from the same thread that I picked up; with the new rules, I can drop them off regardless of the status of the other breedings if 6 months have passed), and not to certs which have their own rules. Certs may be posted ASAP after a request has been made, regardless of the status of other breedings.

They do not yet fall under Outstanding Requests as three months haven't passed since their cert request was posted.

Please let me know if you need anything more!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:05 pm
Ryuukishin
Ryuu, you're always so excellent at helping. Thanks for all the links and batch rules clarification (adding that shiz into my journal right now).

Fingers crossed that something gets certed and dropped before 3months are up or you will have to deal with me again >___> lol.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm
FrostyPeaches
Ryuukishin
Ryuu, you're always so excellent at helping. Thanks for all the links and batch rules clarification (adding that shiz into my journal right now).

Fingers crossed that something gets certed and dropped before 3months are up or you will have to deal with me again >___> lol.....

And thank you for helping me understand!! Most of the others had asked after they were told their breedings were done but couldn't be dropped because of the rule, and I didn't realize right away you didn't have that context. 😂 Grats on your babbins, though! If it doesn't work out, we're here to help!! 💪💪💪  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 pm
Ryuukishin
Hello! Spoof is nearly done with all of her breedings as of last week! May I clarify if you're asking for another status update for your breeding specifically, or if you wanted to know more about what the extension entailed?

Just a general update on the status was all I was looking for smile and you have answered that <3 Thank you so much 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:49 pm
Mia Lovasz
Just a general update on the status was all I was looking for smile and you have answered that <3 Thank you so much 4laugh

Oh dang; I'm glad to hear that! And thank you for checking in! 😚  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:52 pm
Ryuukishin

Contact Initiated...!

Hope I'm using this right. I was curious with the change in the batch drop rule if I need to put in a request for that. We have a breeding waiting to be dropped by ATheart that according to her SC post looks like it is done but waiting for one other couple to be finished from that batch. ID#100 and 101  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm
SylverStar
Contact Initiated...!

Hope I'm using this right. I was curious with the change in the batch drop rule if I need to put in a request for that. We have a breeding waiting to be dropped by ATheart that according to her SC post looks like it is done but waiting for one other couple to be finished from that batch. ID#100 and 101

Hello! You're using it correctly, so no worries! I appreciate the detailed information as well!

Because the change is recent it may take a while for the transition to take place; however, all colorists who had applicable work (breedings waiting over 6 months) were personally contacted to ensure they were aware of the rule change. To give them enough time to see and respond I'd wait until the beginning of June, and if you (and anyone with a similar request!) still haven't seen the drop by then, it'd be fine to post here and we'll be happy to see what's what! :D

Please let me know if there's anything more I can do to help! Thank you! <333  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 pm
Ryuukishin

ID: 44/45
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, (non-edits are fine, dunno if there are any edits on them)

FrostyPeaches

If you could okay this since you said it was fine on Discord?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:01 pm
Snowbelle Thundara
Ryuukishin

ID: 44/45
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, (non-edits are fine, dunno if there are any edits on them)

Quote:

If you could okay this since you said it was fine on Discord?

Ok'ing again towards transfer request  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:35 am
Snowbelle Thundara
FrostyPeaches

Hello; they've been put up for transfer! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 pm
I'm sorry to bother you folks, I know people are busy, but I haven't heard anything about a pony I was chosen for back in December =/ I just wanted to see if i could get an update of some sort?

Any help is appreciated ^_^

December Soquili Event  

Conis

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 pm
Conis
I'm sorry to bother you folks, I know people are busy, but I haven't heard anything about a pony I was chosen for back in December =/ I just wanted to see if i could get an update of some sort?

Any help is appreciated ^_^

December Soquili Event

Hello, and no worries at all; that's what this thread is here for! :3 For future reference there are forms in the front page that can help us process your inquiry. I know the CYOs haven't been added to the list yet, so if that caused any confusion, I apologize. However, I really appreciate how detailed you were in your request!

Your pet has been colored but not yet approved in our Quality Control process. Manda intends to finish her last CYO before posting them for approvals.

Please let me know if you need anything more! Thank you!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff