Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 pm
User Image

---------------------------------------------V A N AxxxB L A C K E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Still under a tremendous amount of fear, Vana would whimper to herself as the red haired female from before approached. Was she going to join in on the action to? She winced, expecting a blow sent her way before she spoke. She volunteered to take her to the correct class as well as comforting her a little bit. The scarred female looked at Griselda with hopeful eyes. She scurried behind her, cowering from Gin until others flocked over to her. The red head's female friend would speak up and ask if she knew where the combat class was. Vanna shook her head after wiping some more tears that fell from her eyes. "N-No. Ah'm new here. I just saw you two in here an'..." She turned to face the teacher of the class after her master plan was announced to the class. Gin would speak up again, saying how he was this way to everyone in class, not just her. It was a comforting thought, but one that brought her nothing but sadness. "R-Right. Sorry 'bout makin' you mad..." Vana apologized and spoke with the teacher. "Ah-Ah'm gunna say no. I don't d-deserve it. Or bein' in the class. B-But one day Imma come." She attempted to smile at the teacher but failed. "Pr-Promise." On that note, Vana would hurry out of class, waiting on Griselda to step out and guide her to the beginner's classroom and then toward sthe beginner's.

-- [ Day Shift / Exit ] --

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda started the rush to the defense of Vana. Was she in the wrong class? Yes, and the redheaded commoner felt it was the responsibility of the upperclassmen to help the beginners out when they clearly don't know what they are doing or where they are suppose to be. Gin may have spoken the truth, but his bad attitude is what Griselda has a problem with. The professor seems to let him get away with that sort of attitude so she must find acceptable. As for this redhead, she will not condemn the boy for his approach in handling Vana. She will remain silent about and focus on helping Vana rather than risk making the situation worse. It was nice to see other people in class wanting to aide Vana, including Professor Falkov's second attempt to reassure Vana that no one in this classroom will try to harm her. Neither Griselda or Vana will be able to stick around for cake, especially with the latter already out the door and waiting for someone to help her get to the beginner's classroom. Griselda bowed apologetically to the professor before going out to meet Vana.

"Your classroom isn't t-too far. R-Ready to go?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[No money]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Taking Vana to Beginner's Combat class]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Dueling Arena/Advanced Combat]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[In the middle]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Griselda Exits.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
The_littlest_dragonfly
Chelly Usagi
Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:29 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Letting out a sigh, her blue eyes followed Gin as he shrugged off her hold and walked away. There were no words to express how much the Elementor cared and loved Gin. She knew that he was very much misunderstood, but she understood him. Oh, how she wished that people could understand and see him like she did. At his request to give the girl his slice of cake, she sighed softly once again and simply nodded toward him. They were going to have a nice little talk together later on, that was for sure. She looked back toward Vana and smiled softly. She seemed like a very sweet girl, just got a bit frightened and upset is all. Gia hope she didn’t think badly of Gin. When the girl declined the offer, she frowned a bit and furrowed her brows. Why wouldn’t she deserve it? Her sudden statement about coming to the class one day caused Gianna to smirk. Now that was what she liked to hear.

Before she could react though, the girl was outside the door. The professor watched as Griselda stepped out to guide the younger girl. Walking to her things, Gianna took out two wrapped up slices of cake then stepped out for a moment. She handed one to Griselda, then gave one to Vana despite what she had said earlier. ”I’m holding you to your promise. Take this and think of it as a pre-gift for my future student. You have a nice day now, if you want to stop by sometime in the future, let me know. Today we’re in the class going over something. But when we’re out and about on the training grounds, I’m much more open to visitors.” Smiling, she turned her attention to Griselda and placed a hand on her shoulder. ”Today is important so I will have Cathy fill you in on everything. I’ll also pass on some notes to her, for you.” Bidding them both a good bye, she entered her classroom again, ready to get the lesson started.

Clapping her hands, she looked at her class and told them to take their seats. The blonde walked to the door that led to her training area and peeked out. ”Hey sweetheart, I’m going to start the lesson. If you like, I can just fill you in later on, but if you want to join you can. Either way won’t go against you.” She looked toward Gin with a small smile. Something or someone caught her eye out in the distance, but she shook it off. She stepped back in her class and stood front and center. ”Alright, I have a simple question for you, my dear students. What does it mean to work as a team? What is the value of teamwork? One or multiple people are free to answer. I just want to know where your minds are at when you think or hear the word ‘team’. Once we get that answer, I will explain the lesson and what is to be expected the next coming classes. Now, who wants to share?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her classroom ] || WITH [ Students, Gin, and Vana ] || FEELING [ Great ] || OUTFIT [ Winter Festival ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:19 am
User Image
                                        tab location : Combat Classroom | status : taken | mood : excited | company : Griselda, Gia, Julia, Gin, Vana | outfit : Noble Winter 3, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC : Was granted consent to skip Julia, but I still need to take it easy since I'm sick with fever atm.
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If there was one thing people like about Gianna, she was definitely a sweetheart, especially with the situation was a bit far from pleasant. Even the Valor princess was no exception to the list of people who admired her because of her own way of handling the situations like these; if it wasn't for the fact that she was around, she would have punched that jerk on the face for being so rude. When the combat professor mentioned about the princess having to fill in on the details of the lesson since Griselda would be away, she resisted the urge to blush. The woman definitely know about the two being in a relationship but at least it was still too subtle. She huffed her chest a bit while grinning, feeling confident. "You can count on me, Ms. Falkov." After that, the question came along, something about teamwork, and Cathy was the first to raise her own hand before speaking.

"I actually can't say that there will be a perfect team since there will be misunderstandings along the way, more so when personalities clash against each other between team members. But still, the main point is about ensuring that things will work out better when people cooperate, more so when facing against adversaries that can't be conquered solo. At least... that's what I learned back then when I was still being taught within the walls of the castle training arena." Indeed, her explanation was just a bit short, but at least that was coming from the heart, from what she truly believed in.

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Neryem

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:13 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna’s blue orbs glanced around her class before landing on Cathy. The professor smiled at the fellow elementor girl. Catherine was an absolute joy to have as a student. Always so willing to participate and her behavior was marvelous. [colo=darkkhaki]”Alright Cathy, let’s hear what you have to say about the topic.”
                                                    Gianna listened to Catherine’s spiel with a grin on her face. Now that’s what she liked to hear~ She hit on very important, key facts about teamwork. She led the conversation right where Gianna wanted it to go. ”Beautiful job Cathy. You hear that everyone? Catherine mentioned a lot of good points with her answer. As she mentioned, personalities can clash, and conflicts can occur. There is in fact, no perfect team. BUT, as a team, how do you work to come near that title. How do you push aside your differences and strive toward a larger goal?”

Walking to her board, she began to write a few things regarding their schedule for the upcoming classes. ”All of you need to understand the value of a team. That bond and trust that forms when you find yourself having to combine your talents and weaknesses together. There are many that prefer working alone, some don’t even consider the use of a team. But what they don’t realize is that, some things in life cannot be faced head on by one individual. You will one day find yourself stuck, and try as you might, you won’t be able to endure everything that comes your way alone. Perhaps you can for a bit, but when the really punches come at you, you’re going to be completely vulnerable. Whether it be working with someone in battle or in real life with an emotional feat, we must learn the value cooperation. Whether you like working alone…or often feel alone, there are people out there who are willing to take down any type of adversary in your way.” Gianna knew what it was like to be alone. Part of her childhood, she spent alone. But she always knew in her heart that she would find herself in a place where she could turn and find help.

This lesson was taught in honor of Ezra. The male was so world weary and had no trust with others. It took him a while to realize that working as a team could be beneficial and not everyone had hidden agendas. Gianna wanted to make sure that even if they never had to battle with a team, her students could realize how important and helpful those around them can be. ”I believe that this topic will help you all get to know each other better. I do not doubt that there will be quarrels, but I trust that you will be adult enough to handle them and put any conflict aside to perform well.” Once she was done writing on the board, she stepped away and moved so that everyone could have a good view of it.

”Next class will be a bit on the easier side. I will have you in pairs and switch you off now and then. Then we’ll have pair duels. The largest part of this unit will be revealed when the time comes. All I can say is, be ready. With that being said, you’re free to write all of this down. Other than that, class is dismissed. Please take a slice of cake before you go.”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her classroom ] || WITH [ Students, Gin, and Vana ] || FEELING [ Great ] || OUTFIT [ Winter Festival ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:36 am
User Image
                                        tab location : Combat Classroom | status : taken | mood : pondering | company : Griselda, Gia, Julia, Gin, Vana | outfit : Noble Winter 3, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC : Will wrap this up, then head to the tailor shop on the day change.

The question from Gianna definitely left her pondering since, in fact, team work was something that she wasn't used to having on a frequent basis compared to occasions in which she had to jump into the fray, because after all, she was the princess and she had to be the best example of what she would be. It wasn't until she attended as an academy student that the concept was taken a bit too seriously. "We gotta make sure that we are somehow on the same page, like a common understanding of sorts. Not saying that we should be all friendly but at least we must be civil enough to tolerate each other." Come to think of it, Kissa was still not around even at this moment. Something must be up but it may be related to business back in Trendel; that would wait till another time.

The rest of the class went along without that much of a fuss, and pairings were something Catherine was suffering with some setbacks; she was still hoping that it would all go well when that day would come. With that, she waved everyone goodbye, making sure that she wouldn't miss something important like her things before snatching two slices of cake. Of course, one of them would be for Zelda once she was done helping Vana out.

-- Exit --

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Neryem

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gin & Sokea into Advanced Combat Class to Being Elective Class Day Interaction - ]

With an arm wrapped around Sokea’s shoulders, the two walked into the combat class – surprisingly, they were the first ones to arrive. After talking with Ven the day before, the Shifter Professor had insisted that he, Gin and Sokea adjourn to his residence and speak at length about Gin’s vision and his fears. It seemed that Gin’s anxiety had merit and that Ven was worried for the female as well. According to Kissa, Otsanda had not stayed in her dorm room for at least a few days. Her roommate had assumed that Otsanda had been stayed with her soon-to-be mate, Captain Reynard, at the Barracks, hence why she hadnt reported her roommate missing.

While this was what they all assumed, that the happy couple were merely spending as much time as they could together, they all had a sinking suspicion that this wasn’t the case. Even if Otsanda had been spending time with Reynard, the Captain would have insisted that she come to classes – he’d escorted her to and from them enough times for them all to know that. Thus, Ven, Gin and Sokea had agreed to wait and see if Otsanda arrived at her Combat Class – if she failed to arrive, then they would go to the Guard Captain and inquire as to her whereabouts. As it was, Reynard was due to have a meeting with Gannon about Tess, the ‘exploding girl’, as students were now referring to her, so they would ask him when he came to the campus.

Taking a seat, Gin sat down with a huff, only to pull Sokea close and insist that his boyfriend sit on his lap so he could hold him. Gin liked having Sokea close for two reasons; one, Sokea gave the best ear scratches and he really needed one right now, and two, if students were going missing there was no way Gin was going to lose Sokea. Thus, Sokea’s seat was now his lap, end of discussion.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:01 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna was not the happiest at the moment. It was all mainly due to the events that had happened the previous day. It wasn’t everyday that she’s told that some of her students were stuck in the infirmary because of an explosion. She was worried sick the moment she felt strong vibrations coming from the ground. It took something strong for her to feel the slightest movement without her consent. Of course, an explosion would cause her senses to tingle. It was later in the afternoon that she found out about what had occurred. It pained her to hear that Griselda and Catherine were in the infirmary because of it. She felt nauseous hearing that there was quite a decent number of students right at the incident. For that, the elementor walked to her classroom with a slightly stressed expression etched onto her face.

The combat professor entered her classroom and noticed two familiar students already inside, sitting down quite close to each other. The sight brought a smile to Gianna’s face. Nothing like seeing her son and young love to boost her mood up a tiny bit. There was also the Gala to look forward to not too much later. She knew if she thought about things like that and had a chance to speak with Gin and Sokea, maybe her mood would go back to normal. Walking to her desk, she placed her things down and stretched her body out with a small sigh. Turning, she faced the two males and gave them a small smile.

”Well, good morning you two. How are you both doing? I’m thinking of holding off on a lesson for the day. Two friends are to be staying in the infirmary. After the events that happened yesterday as you both might have heard word of, I think it might be best to just take this day as a chance to relax.” She moved to sit on top of one of the desks, still facing toward the two. ”Will you be attending the gala?”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her classroom ] || WITH [ Gin, and Sokea ] || FEELING [ fine. ] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 pm

EYE COLOR: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: PjsXX LOCATION: Gin's lapXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

There was an actual explosion yesterday during the elementors' class session in the court yard. Such damage is expected to occur from those who possess the knit. Sokea didn't necessarily look down on Elementors, he just felt that he was better. He enjoyed being a Celebrar, although those who had raiments in the knit where seen as weird and mentally impaired. That didn't bother Sokea though, just gave him more reasons to tease people who annoyed him.

As per usual, Sokea and his boyfriend, Gin, entered the classroom together. Surprisingly, they were the first to arrive. This was a sure sign that Gin's behavioral habits were improving. This was a lovely thought for Sokea, he was going to dwell on it, his boyfriend is the best after all. Sokea noticed that Gin was still worried for Sand, she still seemed to be missing; and because of his latest vision, this didn't bode well for him. Ven agreed that they will search for her if she has yet to show up for class today. As noble as that is, if she is in actual danger, Sokea would rather not tag along. He typically didn't like being in situations that had death as a possible outcome.

Sokea soon found himself pulled onto Gin's lap, being held close. Even though he has gained a lot more control of his divine eye, Gin's power was still a burden to bare. He's now seen the potential demise of a real life classmate, and he might feel responsible if anything happens to Sand. Sokea could feel the unsteady heart beat and his anxious nerves, so to help soothe him, he started to scratch softly behind one of his ears. Sokea didn't like his boyfriend like this, so he did what he could do to alleviate Gin's anxiety.

Turning his head, while still scratching Gin's ear, Sokea smiled and looked towards Gia. "Well there's a chance a classmate of ours who might be in danger, so I'd say on a scale of one to panic attack, I'm doing what I can to assure wolfie here that his visions is what could be true, and that he's the best. As for the Gala, it'd be wonderful, but we are most likely going to attend on a search for Sand if she's a no-show once more." To the unaware listener, it might sound like Sokea has little sympathy for Sand's possible predicament, which is false. He is extremely worried, but he greets said worry with bluntly masking his emotions and making sure those around him are at ease.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin looked up when Gia entered. He could tell that something was bothering her but given the commotion in the courtyard the day before and the fact that’s several of her students were in the infirmary, he wasn’t too surprised. He also wasn’t surprised when she stated that they were going to forego having a lesson – how could they have a lesson when half the class was missing?

“Sounds good to me, G. Yeah, I was hoping to take Sokea to the Gala tonight…I mean, if he wants to go.” But Sokea’s words made him frown. He did have a point – Otsanda was missing…but there was only so much they could do.

“I had a vision of a pure white, female wolf, in a cage…trapped. I know it was Otsanda. It’s only a possible future, I know, but given the fact that no one I’ve talked to has seen Otsanda in days… Yes, there is a possibility that she’s in trouble.” Gin said with a deep frown. Holding Sokea a little closer, he angled his head so his boyfriend could get a particularly good spot on his ears.

“As far as a search party goes…I think Captain Reynard will be in charge of that, Sokea. He has the resources and the man power, not to mention he is Otsanda’s potential mate…” If anyone would want to find Otsanda, it was Reynard. The man would do anything in his power to find his beloved, Gin had no doubt about that.

“In which case…I would like to take Sokea to the Gala…Although I have no idea what I’d wear.” It was a formal occasion, and Gin certainly didn’t have any formal attire to wear for the occasion. Frowning a bit, he sighed, wondering if Gia, his adoptive mother, would have any suggestions on what to do, for the Gala or otherwise.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:45 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna was curious to see if her two favorite boys would be there tonight. It would definitely be nice to run into them if they were. Gianna patted Gin’s shoulder with a grin as he said that he wanted to take Sokea out to the Gala. As Sokea smiled at her, she returned his smile and listened as he answered her question. Her smile instantly dropped when Sokea mentioned a classmate may be in danger? After what had just happened to Cathy and Griselda? Finding out that Gin had a vision about said classmate, her eyes went to Gin with a look that showed that she needed an explanation, and she needed it right this minute. Folding her arms, she listened intently as Gin described the student in the vision and what was going on in it. Her lips were in a straight line as her brows furrowed. The professor hadn’t seen her in days as well. It was odd. Ven brought it up a few times but she thought she was possibly sick.

”While it may be something that could be true, it’s best to keep our eyes and ears open. Staying alert is the smartest move we can make. Though Gin is right, Reynard will probably handle the searching for the night…Hell, if I must do it as well, I gladly will. Whether it be tonight or some other day. It’s worrying me sick… I don’t like thinking of the possibility of any of my kids getting hurt or going missing...” Sighing softly, she ran a hand through her blonde locks. This was quite a bit in only two days. But, she didn’t want her son and Sokea to have to worry about it too much. Especially since the festivities for the night were supposed to be fun.

”You two just take some time to yourselves. Enjoy the night. For now, while everything seems far from positive, I don’t want it to effect how you enjoy tonight. Take a break, my loves. You deserve it.” Reaching out, she ran a hand through both of their hairs and cupped their cheeks. Hearing Gin mention that he didn’t have anything to wear, she rolled her eyes and grinned. ”Well, we’ll go home, I have a nice surprise for you. It’ll take care of the issue with you not having anything to wear~” Winking, she stood up and grabbed her things. ” I think we might as well call it a day here. I mean, there isn’t any class so why spend our time here when we can spend it preparing for the gala.” Though she was still beyond worried, she didn’t want that to effect the two boys or anyone around her. Motioning to the door, she walked out of the class and waited for them, so she could close it up.

--exit--

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : elementor classroom -> combat classroom (day flip) | status : taken | mood : reassuring -> a bit nervous (day flip) | company : Zelda (day flip) | outfit :training armor, but also with a cloak, hair ponytailed (day flip) | profile: x | OOC :

-- Prior to Day Flip --

Throughout the discussion, Catherine answered some of the questions called upon by the teacher herself and even performed the exercise if there was any, as long as it wasn't related to the last incident. Once the class was adjourned, however, the princess' mind shifted to combat class the next day, knowing that there was stuff to catch up for because of the incident. She knew that Gia would feel glad upon seeing the couple returning, but the prospect of being left behind still remained. The two ended up having physical training that lasted for only a hour, with small breaks here and there, as a way to prepare themselves.

-- Day Flip --

Catherine was also wearing a cloak alongside her training armor when she arrived at the combat classroom together with Zelda. It seemed that they were early since there was no one else around except for them. Plus, the weather had become a bit darker, more so with the clouds covering the sun. “Hey, still remembering the sprints and jumps that we had yesterday? These may come in handy for whatever lesson we may be having today,” she spoke, pulling the hood of her cloak down to reveal her face, the crimson hair held in place with the ponytail. Because of them being in the hospital after the explosion, they had no idea on what Gia may have discussed while they were absent, right before the Gala.

She then sat down, allowing the other to sit down beside her if Zelda would choose to do so. Honestly, Cathy was feeling a bit nervous, but during the lesson, she should be attentive.

Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

Ghost254

shinzo_husky

The-DJ-Ghost

Chelly Usagi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Professor Lovefield gave an assignment that is unlike any that she has given so far: a discussion. Everything she has done so far was more hands-on training, but she is probably still in hot water for how disastrous her last class turned out to be. In all fairness, Griselda ought to be held accountable for what took place in that class. She and Catherine had an idea, and it did not go according to plan. They played a role in causing that explosion at the courtyard, causing harm to both the students and the environment. In addition, Griselda willingly inflicted self-harm to complete an assignment that in hindsight was not that important to do. That was her sense of duty to do what she is told to do by someone of authority that compelled her to do such a horrible thing. It was only luck and the efforts of the doctor and the nurse that the pair were okay. Of course, she is also grateful her classmates are fine for the most part, but it is clear that the events from the last class have shaken them in some way. At least they are able to have a discussion for once. Writing about her raiment is not too complicated for her. She has been practicing her control over it through combat for years and she is aware of her current limits. Talking about it in front of a classroom is the real challenge, and this challenge will have to wait for another time. The least she managed to do is write her raiment in such a way that answered the question Professor Lovefield asked them and submitted the parchment with the written answer to her before leaving Catherine for personal physical training. To have someone like the princess as a training partner has been fruitful for Griselda. At first, she could not bring herself to fight to her fullest fearing that she will seriously heart Catherine. However, she had come to that realization that not giving it her best would be shameful to the princess and she needs to take her seriously so the two of them can become better. Strangely enough, Catherine pointed out on a few occasions how she appreciates the warrior side of Griselda. That day of physical training also served another purpose. They had to be ready for Gia's Advanced Combat class. It has been two class sessions since Griselda took part in that class. Being two classes behind is not pleasing to the commoner, but she knows that she can get back on track soon enough. After the training session, the princess and the commoner returned to their dorm to rest and make last-minute preparations for tomorrow's class.

Waking up the next morning was not easy for either one of the girls. For Griselda, she did not sleep as well as she preferred. She had this nightmare about the classroom explosion in the courtyard, except that the explosion was far worse and wiped out everyone in the courtyard. Griselda was the only survivor and all she can do is cry over lives that were lost, especially Catherine. It ended with the authorities taking her way despite her efforts to stick with her dead lover. Griselda did not tell Catherine about this nightmare. Both of them are nervous enough as it is to be returning to advanced combat. There is no need to worry her even more at this time. Once the two of them were ready to leave, they walked together to the classroom. Judging by how the clouds are behaving, it is likely that it will rain. If that happens, they need to be ready to find shelter from the storm. When Catherine pointed out about how their sprinting and jumping should prove helpful today, Griselda nodded lightly before taking a seat in the classroom. Gia has yet to arrive, but the two of them have a tendency to arrive earlier than the professors so it was not out of ordinary.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[None]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Waiting for class to begin.]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[You like?]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:38 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gin for New RP Day - ]

Gin was not looking forward to Combat Class today. He hadn’t seen Sokea since before the Gala and he didn’t know if his boyfriend – if they were still a couple – would be attending class, and if he did, Gin had no idea how Sokea would react to his presence. They’d never gone this long without talking and it was really weighing down on him. He hardly slept – that wasn’t too bad, he was used to that. But he couldn’t stomach very many foods and he felt anxious and depressed all the time. Sokea was his rock, his guiding light, and without him, Gin just felt…lost.

Entering the classroom, Gin found that he was one of the first to arrive – something that was very unusual, he was normally one of the last students to come to class. He’d opted to leave before Gia this morning, wanting to go for a run in his wolf form before coming to class. It seemed that even with the detour, he’d made good time getting to the Academy. Slumping down into a seat with a huff, he leaned forward and rested his arms on the desk. Burying his head in the little space his arms created, he waited for the rest of his classmates to arrive. He truly didn’t know if he wanted Sokea to be among them…on the one hand, he wanted to see Sokea, to talk to him and make-up after their fight. But on the other, he feared what Sokea might say…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

After the gala it had been quite interesting to say the least. Gianna had noticed Gin’s mood shift downward as the days passed. She could tell that he had still been torn up after the incident that he had with Sokea. Ven, Gin, and herself decided to be a cute little family after the gala and spend some quality time. Ever since the gala, she knew that Gin had been down in the dumps, so her and Ven did what they could to subtly help the boy’s mood. Even though it would work at the time, the elementor knew that after a while, he would start feeling down about it again. This was the longest the two didn’t speak or weren’t in each other’s presence. Gianna would come into his room some nights and just comfort him. She would sometimes try and sing him to sleep or just stroke his hair. Her and Ven did their best to make sure that he ate enough. The couple didn’t like the fact that he wasn’t eating very much at all. They would usually attempt to make them his favorites just to see if he’d eat a bit more.

The day of her class, she woke up and realized that Gin had left before her. She sighed to herself and got ready for the day. The female made Gin his lunch and decided to think of alternatives for class today. Depending on what would happen, she knew that Gin might not want to participate in her original lesson plans. Once she was ready, she departed from her home and went straight to the academy. Upon entering her class, she saw that her two favorite red-headed girls were already present. They were always such a delight in class. ”Good morning you two, I’m glad to see you’re well.” The professor instantly went to hug them and gave them small pecks on the forehead. It may have seemed odd, but with the incident that happened before and with one of her student’s missing, she wanted each of her kids to know that she loved them.

Her blue eyes turned to look at Gin who was slumped down in his seat. She wasn’t surprised to see that he was still quite depressed. It pained her so. He was basically her son, seeing him so down and weary made her chest heavy and her eyes soften. Walking toward him, she knelt down next to his desk. Placing a hand on his lap, she rubbed his knee with her thumb comfortingly. ”My sweet, are you in the mood for anything that requires a lot of participation? If not, I have something else planned and you and I can just sit here and talk….”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [ Gin and students] || FEELING [ Worried ] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items