Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Hallowed Path [T/O] [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image

㊣ Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                      Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

"This new world is a dangerous one"

███████

xxxSounded as though she had come from a village as well, though the details of it weren't really added. When he was asked about his own his immediate thoughts were to mislead her with information. The village he had grown up in was very secretive and secluded from the rest of the world. However he also realized that by the state of things such secrets probably didn't matter anymore, and if they did it wasn't as though there was much to lose. The very least he could do is give her a few gleams at where he had come from.

When the blanket was put over his shoulders he was a bit confused but understood the gesture. It was actually kind of nice to be treated like a regular person again. "My village was very remote, in the land of earth on the outskirts of a mountain range. The people there didn't really pursue the regular shinobi arts but instead were focused on science and the advancement of equipment. I am....well perhaps was there furthest advancement to date. Though if they are gone that means I'll probably have to learn how to keep my body in good repair" Kinzoki said, the last bit showing his realization of the predicament he was in.

True in a survival scenario he had MANY more advantages than others but unlike others his body couldn't just naturally repair. He knew the basic however, at least in terms of how he could do minor repairs to himself. That required supplies though. Metal. So he had to be careful regardless. If he got critically injured in a place like this there might be no way for him to recover, and he'd be left helpless to the world.

ooc ;;

███████

"Can I trust you to make it safer?"
                                      So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                      It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 100/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;;
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:11 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • Once the Blanket was placed over Buki shoulder, she gave him a warm smile as she returns to her bedroll, lifting the broken chair leg to add to the fire. Mi-jin really hopes this fire doesn’t die out in the middle of the night. Perhaps, Buki wouldn't mind sharing the blanket if it did. Sitting on top of her bedroll, Mi-jin pulled her knees to her chest as she laid her chin on top of them. Making herself as small as possible, which was hard since she was mainly arms and legs.

Land of earth, She heard of it. Never been, but occasionally travelers would come to her visit for trade. Not for long, as trading with a poor village like her will net them no profit. Mi-jin wonder if his village was as shiny as he was. “I was part of the night watch in my village. We didn’t have many shinobis and no one would help us. We couldn’t afford it.” Mi-jin found her hands in her hair. Her hood had slipped off her head at some point and she was threading her silver hair free of knots with her fingers. “Is that why your home help train you to be so shiny? So you can protect your home?”

Mi-jin tried to imagine Buki village. It was probably made of the shiny metal and everything was shiny and tall like one of the bigger villages. Her mind couldn’t come up with any details other than everything must have been better. She wonders if they struggle with crops or food. Did they ever have a problem with plague or terrible sandstorms?

She saw the concern and Mi-jin wanted to say something to cheer him up. "waa, w-we don't know if everyone from your village is gone! Let believe we come across someone that will fix you if you get hurt." Her words were supposed to be an attempt at Solas. Mi-jin wasn't sure if her own village was safe or if this is what the whole world is. A cold landscape. Mi-jin doesn't know much about the world except that the moon is the same. That the moon will be watching her steps and guiding her to where she should go.

OOc: small edit, didn't notice I didn't have her go 'waa' once in that post

User ImageLocation: inside the Frozen home

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: None
                    Equip: bedroll

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:51 am
User Image

███████

xxxThe mention of not being able to afford protection sparked a fire in his heart. He hadn't had much of a chance to learn what he was being made for but what he had guess was for protection, or at least what he had hoped. All of the changes to his body and upgrades made him into an extremely unique tool to be used by others, a thing that he feared would happen actually. In a sense there was a small part of him that was actually glad he was free from his village, if only due to his paranoia that they were going to use him for something that he would be against.

"Possibly.....if I am honest I can't say for certain. Pretty much since I was 13 they began augmenting my body with these mechanical parts, slowly changing me as I grew up. By the time I was 16 they had basically gotten to what they called the 1st stage, I won't get any taller now. It was only a few weeks before they were going to move onto the 2nd stage but before they had a chance I was crystallized.

The scientists were always vague with the answers they gave me. Couple that with the fact that I was kept under supervision almost all the time, even from before I was augmented, it made it hard to overhear anything."
                                      he explained, memories rushing back to him in a flood.

That topic however was a bit depressing. It was also in the past however.

"Regardless of how I got here the fact is I am here. This world we woke up in....it seems much more dangerous. The only person I've seen is you, the rest of what I have seen points to wars since past and new creatures. That means we are to survive until we figure out what happened and what we want to do now. I was built for a purpose, one that was not my own. Now I can choose what that purpose is however. I think protecting others in this dangerous world is a good start" he said, flexing his mechanical hand in front of his eyes testing the joints of them all. Even though he had been frozen for however many years he hadn't notice any degradation of his parts in any way. That much he was very thankful for.

ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 100/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;;
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:24 pm
_______________The Hound of Hell Gives Chase... ||
tab The hound watched as Servus slowly made his way down the slope, and it was he that the hound followed, though always to the side. Something about him brought the hound along, watching, waiting. Yet when it was clear the slope was his goal the canine howled and turned, sprinting quickly down the path, past where Servus lay and further on back towards where it had come from.
tab Towards the human it had passed, who had foolishly forgotten that it was she it desired most of all.
tab AS it charged it scented the air, tasting with its mind and spirit as much as the nostrils of its physical form. Somewhere nearby, within a building, it sensed something...else. Something that bore a coldness within the flesh, it felt. Something that held a concentration of life energy that it hadn't felt before. It could see it like a beacon within itself, and it was this that it followed. It howled once more, a noise that sounded not remotely close to a hound's, instead being filled with the essence of gluttony and desire. Before it lay the walls of the building the two waited, and it was this that the creature with all of its weight and force slammed into the side of the buildings. The walls where Mi-jin and her companions waited shook and cracked sending dust and frozen shards flowing down over them in an instant. The scrabbling of claws followed as the creature attempted entry through the wall, snarling and growling, until a voice came from within it in a deep, snarling way. "I smell you, little imp. You escaped me once but not again!"

_______________The Winds of Change Blow Strong... ||
tab The mole upon his face twitched as the Kokoro was approached first by one and then the other of his former companions, though the last was a new face that he'd only just met. It was odd that the questions he received were so entirely different, yet all were valid in their own way. The fellow sat back on the bench as Kaileer pressed his companion down into the surface whilst donning the blanket that would, hopefully, stave off the blue that was already beginning to spread while the one who was so squeamish at his mole asked about other survivors in the area. Cocking his head to the side, leaning back, and stroking his mole in deep thought the merchant considered how best to answer the two of them before settling onto the deer-scared boy first. "Well, ya see, I'm not the one to say who yer meant to meet with," he began, his voice caught somewhere between concern and consideration. "But there are a few nearby, up these steps and beyond, and now there are four below. There might be some aid in meeting those below, sure. And this fella here earned himself a Sylph's attention, so he must be good of some sort." At this he gestured to Kaileer, before looking at the man of the same name and chuckling.
tab "You have much to trade, else the Sylph woulda left ya. Lemme introduce myself!" Here he stood, and with it revealed that the mole stood stiff with indignation and was thrashing about to try and make him listen to it. With a swift slap he stilled it, knocking it silly, and bowed with a flourish of a non-existent hat. "I am Roathbert von Digglesby, Master of Memory and Trader of Dreams! If you have memories to spare I will trade you what you need, for the experience is all I am after!"
tab

Royal Taorito

HeadlessKoko

Im the Girl one

BlackFruity

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image

███████

xxxThe peace between the two was shattered as a howl ripped through the air and put Kinzoki on immediate alert. Only a moment later the side of the building was smashed and Kinzoki was to his feet again immediately, this knew voice leaking nothing but danger. Without hesitation he lifted up both of his arms towards where the wall had been damaged and the sound of the voice, the vents on the sides of his arm opening up as his core pulsed with energy. From the center of his palms it began to glow for a few moments before there was a flash of light followed quickly by another as Kinzoki blasted at whatever was out there with two concentrated chakra blasts one after another.

His eyes were now completely focused at where he had fired and ready for anything at this point.
                                      ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 50/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;; Chakra Cannon
                                      1st ; Chakra Cannon
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:26 am
User ImageUser Image

• Mi-jin was enjoying Buki company. She was ready to announce that they should get some sleep while they still can. When a howl shatters the peaceful conversations. It brought goose bumps to her skin as the familiar feeling of dread and gluttony. It had to be that beast again. Mi-jin stood up as she equips her trench knives from her side satchel. A quick glance to kumiho, Mi-jin notices the pure white fox trembling in fear. After their first run-in with the beast, it was no wonder after their first run it. Mi-jin remembers her oath, she wasn’t gonna let kumiho die by that beast.

The beast hit the wall and the force sent vibrations through the walls. Ice shard fell around them and Mi-jin heard clawing. Her heart raced as her mind panic for a plan. Any plan would do. All she could think to do is run. She wasn’t a Shinobi, she didn’t know anything that could defeat a beast like that. Her two knives didn’t even pierce it.

It snarls growling voice called for her. Mi-jin wanted to speak out, but for once her words fail her. She could pray, but the moon has given her so much in one day. Mi-jin had to stand on her own two feet this time. Her local moon was watching and testing her again. This was her journey and if this beast stands in her way. Mi-jin knew she had to put an end to this somehow.

A light caught her eyes and Mi-jin focus turn to Buki. His palm and chest was glowing as he pointed palms up toward the wall. Before she could ask what he is doing or suggest they run while the beast was on one side of the house. A flash of light followed by the sound of the two blast pierce the air and through the wall where the beast was. Mi-jin looked surprised nearly losing her knives in her shock. Regripping each knife, Mi-jin gave an easy smile. “Waa oppa you are amazing~” Mi-jin looked into the hole in the wall. Feeling like the beast would not be so easily defeated, although it would have made her happy if it did.

OOc:

User ImageLocation: inside the Frozen home

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: None
                    Equip: Trench knives x2

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently with buki
                    •bedroll - currently on the floor
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 pm
_______________The Hound of Hell Gives Chase... ||
tab The blasts erupted from Buki's hands and unleashed a torrent of sound and light that blew the wall apart, sending the creature flying with it. Yet the building, which was already old and decrepit, couldn't take the sudden jarring force and began to fall inwards, the wooden floor obliterated by the falling stone rubble above that served as the roof to this establishment. The Fox screamed as it tried to run, but it simply wasn't fast enough nor smart enough to realize that the sound, which so horridly scared it in the first place, would also be the harbinger of another doom entirely. She ran towards the back of the building, towards the darkest parts looking for safety, and it was there that the collapsing roof would fall hardest. Whether Mi-jin followed was her decision, or Buki for that matter, but the rate of collapse left little time for either to be able to escape without some manner of harm if for the fox they went back.
tab In the distance the creature tumbled, howling from the pain and fresh torment thrust upon it. Throwing back its head it unleashed a baying that was swallowed by the roar of the twin canons, and indeed, everything else might well have heard the ruckus. Whether this would bring more unwanted attention down on them was, for the moment, uncertain.
tab

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:35 pm
User Image

███████

xxxThe building was a bit predictable, though Kinzoki swore at himself mentally for getting carried away. Even if he hadn't blasted holes in the building there was a chance regardless it would have happened with the dog beast so perhaps it was the best choice after all.

Without much time to think however he was forced to act quickly. Using body flicker he'd quickly grab both Mijin over his shoulder and the fox under his other arm before reappearing outside and at least a hundred feet away from the direction the beast had been sent flying, using the hole that had been made as an easy way of escape. Now however he was getting exhausted. Using so much chakra at once was dangerous, especially for someone like him, so as he let the two down gently he'd go to one knee and check his belongings quickly.

(Peach eaten to regain 25% chakra/stamina).

It helped somewhat but not enough to make him confident in a direct confrontation if that thing came after them again. "Are you two alright?" he asked as he tried to formulate some kind of plan.
                                      ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 35/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      1st ; Body Flicker (B Rank to Grab 2)
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image

• Too many things have happened before Mi-jin could blink. The blast Oppa fire off did send the beast flying. It was probably not expecting such a forceful attack, but it was that same attack that hammer it final nail in the coffin. The scared yelp from Kumiho who have run to the back of the room. Hiding from the loud noise and the falling roof. Mi-jin followed the scared fox, running as fast as her legs could carry her. She planned on taking the fox out of the danger zone when a strong hand wrapped around her middle. She couldn’t say a word before it felt like she was moving at a crazy speed. The world blurs for a moment and when she was placed back on the ground. It felt like the ground was still moving underneath her.

When the ground stopped moving and the world finally caught up to Mi-jin. The young woman turns around to look at the fox. “I’m fine, but I need to check on Kumiho.” Mi-jin said as she feels like the fox was probably even more afraid of being swept up so suddenly. “Shh shh, it okay kumiho. Let me see your injuries.” She knew if the fox was hurt, she’ll have to treat her wounds fast. Mi-jin doesn’t know how far away from the house they were, but they need to keep moving. Too bad her torch was left at the house as it was still nighttime.

OOc:

User ImageLocation: outside the house

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: Bear-dog beast
                    Equip: Trench knives x2

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
                                      tab Shea Fal'nevan
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What is this [ someday? ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab And frozen in the footstebs untaken. we stand side bh side. What is it really, but a tomorrow or today?
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab And frozen in the footsteps untaken, we stand side by side.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[x] Whether or not the warning of the dog-bear-thing was taken to heart, it didn't appear that we were being followed. In fact, a quick glance the way we'd come revealed that it must have left, though I wasn't sure it was much more comforting that I couldn't see it.

My gaze turned to the newcomer, and the sleeping girl accompanying him. No, not sleeping. I was pretty sure she was unconscious. Just what had they gone through prior to finding us? I took a step toward her but decided against approaching any further after seeing how tense the black-haired young man was. It did give me a chance to look them over a bit more closely, however. He had intense green eyes that felt weirdly familiar and a scarred face, not unlike my own. The scars were old, caused by a childhood injury perhaps. Maybe he could relate to how I was raised then. Given his stature, he was much better built for combat than either Jean or me, and the... three swords at his waist told a similar story. Especially the one without a scabbard tucked behind his back.

I couldn't shake why he felt so familiar though.

The blue-skinned girl on the other hand was quite pretty. Her skin was decorated with pale designs, and she was slender. The moleman, apparently named Roathbert, called her a 'sylph', which wasn't any race that I knew. The only blue race I knew of were the Luminesti but, well, she had a face so I doubted there was any similarity. Not to mention I was in a different world, but I didn't really want to think about it. I also didn't really want to think about the fact that all she wore was the stranger's coat.

By the time Roathbert had finished talking, the stranger had relaxed a bit, giving me the chance to finish my earlier approach. "I have some food I could share. Some snowberries,"--which I had deemed to call the tasty fruits--, "and whatever else I was given in this pack." I shifted the bag off my shoulder and opened it to fish around the contents. "As for the merchant, don't worry. It's safe--and you won't lose the memory you give him," I added, since the concern would probably come up. After all, it had been a worry for me.

tab .CHAKRA : 100 / 100 .STAMINA : 100 / 100 .STATUS : None
                                      tab .EXP : 500 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .THOUGHTS : I think we got away...
                                      ▀▀▀Suddenly I'm running slowly. Suddenly it all goes dark.

HeadlessKoko
                                      Lanfaer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image

███████

xxxThe beast was still out there, or at least many more could be coming from all that noise. They had to move.

(Peach eaten to regain 25% chakra/stamina).

"We have to keep moving Mi-jin. Climb on my back, I will carry the fox. I'll get us as far as I can from here with my body flicker and then we will keep going on foot."

It was stressful to push her into action so soon but he knew he wasn't ready to fight whatever that thing was head on.

If she agreed and once she was ready he would gather the two of them up again before vanishing off towards the outskirts of the village with body flicker once more.

(( Attempting Exit to Tsukihara Forest ))
                                      ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 15/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      1st ; Body Flicker (B Rank to Grab 2)
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image________________________________________Jean Coppelio Gogh
XXXX Male • Medium • 5'8" • 131 lbs
                                                                  How embarrassing that Jean's concerns turned out to be for naught. He fell silent for the time being, mulling over the information that had been so generously given to him. As always, the Kokoro spoke well, prompting yet another strained, "Thank you," from the conflicted p***k.

Jean wondered, looking behind him and confirming that the dog had indeed disappeared. If not up, then he could only assume that the dog had gone down, and Jean, for one, had no desire to follow trouble. There were people above and below, apparently. People everywhere. He couldn't be running around trying to gather everyone... For the moment, he decided that the beast was the problem of those below now, and he hoped it remained that way...

Jean returned his attention to the transaction occurring now. It was just in time to hear Shea talking about his pack explaining how the memory trade worked.

"Vegetarian food of some sort, E-rank manipulation technique scrolls for each element, some weapon style scrolls, a cooking pot, and chakra paper to identify element," Jean rattled off everything that was in the pack Shea rifled through.

While there were a few questions Jean wanted to ask, particularly pertaining to the living piece of beauty that was the sylph, he refrained from interfering with the Kokoro's and Kaileer's business.

Somewhat good timing. Jean was starting to feel hungry himself. He would need to find some sustenance, and in this place, it looked like the only options were what vegetation could survive in these cold temperatures. Not fond of eating in front of strangers, Jean turned to let the others know he was gonna leave for a bit and then be back right away.

Though, since he had already ruled out talking to Kaileer and mole man, that left only... deer boy. A part of Jean had been unrealistically hoping that he wouldn't need to interact with antlers again after finding a third party he could communicate through but... that was silly. Of course they would need to interact so long as they were together, and splitting apart just because they'd found other people was out of the question. With the random attacks, it appeared that the prospect of even just sticking together with those that have been found wasn't something reliable, and Jean had no wish of making split-ups occur even more frequently. His sour rating of the antlers aside, Jean was beginning greatly appreciate Shea's harmless, though he may appear otherwise, appearance in the wastelands.

Curtly addressing Shea, Jean let him know, "Hey, you. I'm going to go down and get my floating rod. Then go and find something to eat myself. I'll be back, okay?". What was left unsaid was, "Don't leave me alone in this frozen hell of a barbaric wasteland."

(OOC: Still need to figure out training posts for sealing shenans.)

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
All I'm seeing is grey, and all I know is I've been dragged down again.
D - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I won't linger no more, I've been too long in my storm. I'll rise up and embrace the silence, and let peace find me again.

[x] Even though these people showed no sign of threat, I found myself... doubting them for some reason. Maybe it was just my exhaustion, or everything I'd gone through between waking up and finding myself there, but the discomfort was one that kept me from being able to relax completely.

The merchant, apparently name Roathbert, offered to trade memories for supplies. My brow furrowed in concern, and some amount of incredulity, but before I had a chance to say anything the deer boy spoke up, quick to explain, that I would not lose the memories I traded. I'm not sure I was any more convinced, but he seemed at ease at the very least. He was also offering food from his own stash, which I was hesitant to accept thanks to where we were. The white haired boy answered for the younger one what he had in his pack: vegetarian food, and a few other things of note like scrolls, a pot, and chakra paper. "I see..." Protein was preferable, seeing as I was injured and needed the energy, but any food was better than no food. Still, I preferred to see what I could get from the merchant first. "Thanks, but you'll need the food as much as the rest of us."

I turned back to the merchant to speak to him about the process, but the white-haired male spoke up again, and I glanced back at him. He was talking to the other boy, but I couldn't help hearing he intending to go off on his own. There were too many dangers, and we couldn't afford losing someone, with so few of us alive. At the same time I couldn't stop him if he decided to go on his own. That was his choice. "There was a fade down that way, so I'm not so sure it's safe to be wandering off on your own. Do you..." I paused briefly and inhaled deeply, reminded how tired I was, which also brought regrets from my bruised side. I tried to stop myself from grimacing, but wasn't quite successful. ...want me to tag a long?" I stopped myself, and added on quickly, looking back the way I'd come. "I-if not, there's a standing of buildings just up the path. I've cleared it out, so it may be a good place for a camp, even if only temporarily. Never know when the weather is going to turn again. If everyone else agrees, we can meet you back there."

I've stopped running, I'm not hurting. I have my mind made up.

Counter | 30 / 200

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries [ 10/20 ]
Physical speed is reduced by a half [.5] rank due to pain in left shoulder and hip from injuries carried over before age reversal.
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
Save the sylphs
Rest
• Find somewhere safe

Items of Note:
• Strange Katana

Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko

tab .CHAKRA : 250 / 250 .STAMINA : 280 / 315 (+15) .TRANCE : 10 / 10
                                          tab .EXP : 975 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Declining .INJURIES : Shoulder & Hip Pain, Bruised Ribs .STATUS : None

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:20 pm
_______________The Mole Knows Too Much... ||
tab As the others talked Roathbert continued to watch, measuring Shea's actions and reactions, and more importantly, Kaileer's. The other two had been spoken to and interacted with before and thus served as a "known" factor, whereas Kaileer served as a relative unknown, judged only by his current actions and the company he kept. Standing tall, trying to maintain some semblance of proper decorum, he tapped his mole carefully before responding to the three of them with equal parts posh and humor. "Well, now, you need na worry anymore," he began, his walrus mustache twitching jovially as his mole began to wake at the prodding. "There be nothing left here. All fled from the might of that which joined below and the terror brought by this young fellow!" At this he nodded to Kaileer before continuing on, turning to look at his property with consideration. "How about this? I'll give you all a feast tonight to celebrate, and in exchange you grant me the memories of what you've experienced up to this point. Yes, yes, even with me," he muttered as he eyes the tiny p***k nearby. Looking back to his gear he considered how best to continue.
tab Sighing, he decided on a path and moved forward. Tally ho, right? "Food, of course, and I'll sell my wares. A single memory will be worth fifteen of your Ryo, and you can purchase the more you give. I'll weigh each memory as you give, and the stronger, or better, memories I will add more on top of it if necessitated."

Royal Taorito

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

BlackFruity

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image________________________________________Jean Coppelio Gogh
XXXX Male • Medium • 5'8" • 131 lbs
                                                                  Though Jean tossed Kaileer a rather brusque glance and skeptically raised an eyebrow, the pale human nodded appreciatively all the same. Jean may have been awfully blunt when he pointed out, "I'd rather not have a burden when I go down," but he meant well all the same. In the end, he assured, "Sure, I'll meet the two of you back at those buildings, and don't worry, I won't stray too far." Having made arrangements to meet again, Jean turned and, assuming Shea didn't stop him, carefully made his way down the snowy steps.

When he reached the bottom, he retrieved his rod then looked both ways, judging the forest surrounding this clearing. After a moment's consideration, he struck out in a random direction to one of the sides that the hell beast didn't go running in. It would only be a short walk, just a little bit after getting out of sight of the rest that were up on the stairs.

(OOC: Still need to figure out training posts for sealing shenans.)

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas