Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:20 pm
Fright Night's ear flicked towards the green fluttering mare as she approached excitedly, blurting out a question he usually had a million answers too. A sly grin crossed his features as he nodded. "Aye lass! It's vhat I live for!" he chuckled, a mischievous sparkle in his purple eyes. He looked at her curiously, not pegging the fluttering dear to be one to join such a crusade....but then that would be judging a book by its cover. "May I ask vat brings you here? To be scared? Or to be excited?" he tilted his head to one side gently, genuinely curious what would have drawn so many to the same goal of finding out what lurked in the shadows just beyond.

Yushika

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm
She caught the sparkle in his eyes, her smile widening in response. What a life to live! Chasing after the spectacular, meeting supernatural beings of all sorts. She almost was envious; no, she absolutely was. Maybe she should close the shop for a weekend and set out on her own hunt time to time? Her eyes drifted upwards in thought to his question before she gave a small giggle.

"I've never seen one, really! I love to try everything at least once, and I guess I'm bit of a thrill seeker? Also, it's a good time for a fright. I throughly enjoy embracing the spirit of Halloween." She grinned ear to ear before settling onto her hooves to trot beside the larger male. "You must have seen many fantastic things! What was the scariest experience you've been on?"

Fea Line

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 pm
C: Something with a perfectly logical explanation.

Well, that had been a trip. Could have gone better, but Riot supposed being covered in leaf-litter and splattered in mud wasn't the worst of what could have happened. Being stuck with someone boring would have been way worse. Boysie was pretty all right, in a hyper little sister sort of way.

"Look B, I'm the only pasta pal you will ever need. You already promised me half of those tasty noods and I will not just hand over my share to- well, whoever it is out there." She flicked a hoof dismissively, slightly crusted mud clinging to her fetlocks.

"'Sides, it's going to be some weirdo in a costume who's going to run around yanking our tails until they're caught. Probably set up by the weird babe with the great hair." Having a monster in the woods of a theme park was just ridiculous. Way worse than B-Horror fodder.

"You hear some of these phonies? 'Supernatural' is the excuse phonies use when they're too crying-foal-scared to find out the real truth."

Luafien

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:40 pm
Torchwood could not help but overhear Roller Riot. “Well you know, the truth is out there. Whatever it may be.” His hoof made a sweeping gesture at the woods.

“Biblioburro”
not sorry. Had to.

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:25 pm
"Sure thing Mulder. If you see Scully tell her I want her autograph."

zippedsiren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:31 pm
. Round 4: Bats All, Folks! .

The party moves through the woods, quietly chattering and whispering. Sticks snap underneath their hooves; leaves crunch and crackle. The group isn't really on a trail; while the underbrush isn't too thick, this is definitely off the beaten path. The woods grow darker- the stars seem further away, and the thick canopy hides many of them- and the noises of the night become less and less familiar. You can't hear the fire's gentle crackle anymore. Something barks and howls in the distance- are there wolves in this forest? Every tree seems to be reaching for you with thorny claws; jagged bark looks like grimacing mouths, and you find yourself wishing for just a bit more light...

Suddenly, your guide stops. "Shh," she hisses. "Something's... something's near. Do you feel it?"

And then the sky explodes with high-pitched squeaks. A swarm of bats, hundreds strong, floods out of the trees. Flashlights bounce off of gleaming eyes in the sky as they swoop in a dark ribbon, darting through the trees with dancers' elegance. One lands on a shrub near you and shows you its shiny white teeth in a silent scream of batty indignity before launching into the night again.

You shouldn't have stopped here. This is bat country.

You...
A.) Panic!
B.) Attempt to flee.
C.) Drop to the ground- the lower the better.
D.) Charge in the direction the cloud came from- surely there's not more of them?

Please bold your choice at the top of your post and don't forget the RP!

Midnightglow18

Syrcaid

purplerosesbeauty

SilverLutz

Fea Line

Biblioburro

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Strawberri Stardust

Byagane319

cursedandwandering

lux_rayne13

Ruriska

Huni Pi

Kitty Sprightt

Chrystali

Tristam Lockhart

ex o ex Snoof

LizzyMoo

Luafien

Yushika

medigel

FrostyPeaches

Rapidashtrainer

-Yasha Alchemist

Jun D

Maxx D

Gl!tch~

Ac.Wings

thyPOPE

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:53 pm
D) Charge in the direction the cloud came from

"Skull..y?, " Torchwood mused as the reference went over his head, "if I see any skulls about, I will definitely let someone know. It might be evidence!"

When the fire was all said and done for the party headed out, Torchwood walked through the forest with the large group, his sleeping bag still loose and almost dragging along the ground.

Then there was an alarming sound and the unicorn was not quite sure what it was until he saw the swarm coming for the herd of mystery seekers. With the flutter of bats swooshing out at them from the darkness, Torchwood whipped into action. Using his sleeping bag flopped up to act as a protective barrier, potentially just large enough for another phony to sneak under with him if they stayed close, he started to slink away off in the direction the bats came from. "Well something seems to have gone and made these little guys bat-s**t crazy But what?"

The unicorn just needed to know what was out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:49 am

"My name's Footnote," said the foal as he trotted with the rest of the herd. The cacophony of the dark forest did not bother Footnote. It was just forest creatures doing what forest creatures do. Which was killing and eating one another. Or making babies. One of those.

"Are you here to hunt the monster too?" Footnote asked Hybrid as he hopped over a wayward branch. "You aren't afraid of being eaten?"

The arrival of a swarm of bats caught the foal by surprise. Immediately ducking down for cover under a bush, the foal watched as the winged rodents harassed the group. This was indeed an odd occurrence.

LizzyMoo

Rapidashtrainer

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:42 am

Spooky Sweet dropped down as far as she could she figured the bats would fly over her, running and fleeing seemed like a good way to gain any animals attention and a bad idea and this point. She really didn't think about changing direction, but maybe that would work too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:31 am

Draft smirked at all the ideas, amused at so many suggestions. All were just as good as the next, some a little more fantastical. He chuckled at Banshee, ruffling her hair a bit, ”If anyone can put them to rest properly it’s you, my little bass drop.” He always admirer how she always wanted to help people be at peace.

The sudden appearance of the bats kicked him into “dad” mode, immediately pulling any foals near him and dropping to the ground.  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:44 am

D.) Charge in the direction the cloud came from- surely there's not more of them?

Torte had wings too! She wasn't gonna be spooked by a buncha soft squeaky boys. If she went in the direction they came from, she'd avoid more of them. It made perfect logical sense! Holding her thermos tightly, she charged in the direction the bats came from. Her wings flapped hard and she looked around. "Ha! You big babies, it's just some bats!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:31 am

The sound of dozens of beating wings pouring together like a single entity gave Crypt Keeper's pulse a slight start but it didn't take him but a second more to understand the reality of the situation. He ducked, then flattened himself against the forest floor. His hooves tucked over top of his head to protect his hair from any stray claws and lessen the chance a poor bat would get themselves stuck in his mane. Given the time and place, it made sense for bats to swarm out -- it was their meal time -- but he wondered if there was any merit to the suddenness of it, if maybe they had been startled by something and were fleeing the direction their group intended to pursue.  

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:32 am

The further the group got into the woods, the less starlight and open space there was to see. The bobbing lights from the Phonies that had brought some sort of flashlight or lamp made Rising Sign a little more disoriented than they had before, especially now that the trees were getting closer together and she had no stars to align herself by. She moved closer to the Phonies around her, bumping against their legs as she glanced this way and that.

They came to a halt as one, but soon chaos erupted. Shrill screeching filled the air along with the sound of dozens of tiny wings. Bats! The surprise of it all startled her more than the creatures themselves, but when one flashed its fangs at her in a rather irritated manner, Rising Sign let out a little screech of her own and threw herself on the ground, hooves covering her head. A heavy leg covered her a bit as well and she peeked up to see Draft pulling her closer to keep the little creatures away from her. While in most cases she'd be offended, right now she was thankful for the larger Phony's protection.

"Thanks," she said weakly, pressing against his side a little more.

Byagane319

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:37 am
D.) Charge in the direction the cloud came from

Aahh a fellow enthusiast! Or at least a mare who was not afraid to embrace the thrills of horror every now and then. Never the less, her response made him smile. "Ah lass I've seen many a thing. From real to fake. Elaborate or just simple. Even down to the mannequins in my shop." he paused and tossed her a playful wink. "Great listeners...not so much great conversationalists." he chuckled.

His mind began to wander through many of his favorite stories in attempt to find one for the dainty green mare when they were suddenly ordered to a halt. Throwing a hoof out almost instinctual as a 'barrier', his purple eyes gazed towards the sky. "We might have company...." he briefly began to say when suddenly a hoard of bats burst forth from the trees, filling the night sky and blocking out the light of the moon.

His heart raced as the vampire clad stallion did his best to follow their movements with his gaze. When one landed next to him and shrieked in all its bat glory he took a step back, silence momentarily overcoming him.

And then he laughed loudly, a bursting bubbling laughter. "This vay! Ve must be close to the lair! Othervise...vat vould have startled the bats so?!" he cried delightedly, waving first at the flutter companion then towards anyone else who was even remotely looking at him before he charged head first in the direction the bats came from, hot on the tails of the few who had already charged in before him. He didn't want to be late to this party!

Yushika

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:27 am
C.) Drop to the ground- the lower the better

Hybrid barely seemed to take notice of the typical forest noises at night, her ear flicking once in a while as of to acknowledge it.

“I ain’t afraid,” the alicorn stated firmly. Namely because she didn’t think it was an actual monster. “I mean, I am pretty sure I taste awful, no monster is gonna want t’eat me!”

Hybrid chuckled a bit, but she was cut off rather suddenly by the swarm of bats.
Clearly Footnote wasn’t the only one caught by surprise as Hybrid shouted “Buck!!” before ducking down as well. Where as her companion was easily able to fit into a bush, Hybrid was not, so she remained out in the open.

Rapidashtrainer

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces