Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Tsukihara Forest || South-West Branch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:19 am

Approaching the small mountain with his newfound allies, which was evidently the home of Thundra's hideout, he gave a blank, unamused stare towards Ayura. "Really? Dirt? It was earth," he shook his head. "Here I was, assuming you were smart. I guess looks really can be deceiving," he let out a playful, sarcastic sigh. "Regardless, here we are!" with a cheerful outburst, he began weaving hand signs before anyone could ask or say anything. With this, the mountain began forming a rocky, yet climbable, stairway that led up to.. literally the front of the mountain. "Don't worry, everyone, I'm not finished just yet!" with his hands still together, the area above the final staircase began shifting sideways; creating an opening about 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide. Thundra chuckled, put his hands at his hips and began stretching for a few moments before reaching the staircase. Halfway up the staircase, he looked paused and looked towards Ikazuchi. "Oh, yeah! I almost forgot, haha! When we get inside, make sure you tell me more about this Crown Prince jumbo," he smirked at the dubbed Crown Prince and turned to Ayura and Mi-Jin. "Moonlight, you also gotta tell me about this 'Moon Prophecy'. It sounds really interesting to hear. Ayura, we never got to mention your past, so as soon as we get in and settled... you're gonna have to let 'er rip, hahahahaha!" Finishing his sentence, he finished climbing the flight of steps while saying things to himself and laughing afterwards before finally disappearing into the cave in the mountain, in which he called his home.

Solarius flare
Im the Girl one
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab
                                                            Mi-jin mind was thinking up old family recipes. Her bag did have a bit of cooking supplies and she might be able to make something warm. Seeing how cold the world is, a nice hot soup would be a welcome meal for everyone. Mi-jin smile as her focus on the bickering between the two was amusing to listen to as she walked up the steps. She still was unsure what to called the pale blonde male beside arrowhead, but she wonder if she waited long enough would his name slip out during conversation. ‘Waa, I should have been paying attention more.’ Mi-jin thought to herself.

“Wangja, in order to make a proper meal. I don’t know what supplies you have on hand. I am good at thinking of stuff on the spot.” Mi-jin grew up with nothing and food was often hard to come by. It took a lot of creative thinking to put food on the table and Mi-jin can remember a lot of the meals her ma would make.

Mi-jin was careful as she climb the stairs, she never seen ninjustu that shaped the earth itself. It only took a little reached and her fingertips touch the roof of the doorway. Checking to make sure the roof won’t cave in on her, Mi-jin never been in a cave before. Following Senju into the cave and his question about the prophecy made her smile. Mi-jin was happy when people showed interest in the Moon. Her faith was common in the village and there weren’t many opportunity to talk about it with outsider. “Over dinner! I want to tell you all about the prophecy the moon have shown us. We have passed down this prophecy from generations.” Mi-jin added.

tab
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: edge of a forest?

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa , Arrowhead?, Senju-oppa and Wangja-Usuiro
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes + 1 trench knife

Stamina: 85

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) equip
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) equip
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Lanfaer
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0600
Chakra: 135 // 140 Stamina: 325 // 325

As the senju created the staircase he had to smirk, it was a smart thing indeed. Course it did not leave much in the way of exit points. Making his way up the stairs, heavy rucksack and all, jingling all the way, he gave a nod to the senjus remarks. He would indulge him later. Entering the cave he moved towards the eastern side of the cave and set the rucksack down. Stacking his spears and shield against the cave wall he, without a word, set about making camp. From the top of the pack he released a large tightly bound cloth. The cloth contained several long steaks which he quickly set about attaching to each other. [1/3]

Within a couple of minutes he had set the steaks into the floor of the cave and tossed the cloth over top of it setting up his tent. Next from within the bag he pulled a small bedroll and blanket. Just as before he tossed those two into the tent as well creating what could reasonably be dubbed a decent place to sleep. [2/3]

With the sleeping quarters setup he turned to the others,"I have six pounds of salted meat, some preserved crackers, a couple MRE's, a handfull of protein bars, and a couple food bars. Between the four of us, assuming proper portion control, and calorie loss control, we should be able to make that stretch at least three to four days." Unhooking the bag which contained the slabs of preserved meat he handed it off to Mi-jin,"However you feel like cooking these works for me. Just keep in mind that most likely, anything out there is going to smell this meat cooking. So were going to need to post a guard for the night. Since I am the one proposing the idea, I'll take first shift." Turning back on heel to his bag he pulled out one MRE, two protein bars, and a food bar. Tossing the packages to the senju he nodded,"Hold onto em and try to make it last." Returning once more to his bag he did the same for Mi-jin, and arrowhead.
[3/3]

Taking a deep breath he leaned against the cave wall and sighed a bit,"I hate to be all commanding but I think our first steps in the morning should be to get a good lay of the land around us. Which I can draw maps very well, so that wont be a problem. Then finding a stable source of water and food. With the lake nearby water is taken care of but food is critical. Once we have food water and shelter taken care of then we can figure out what our next steps should be. Any objections?"

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:01 am
User Image
User Image
Mood: Bitchy | Status: ok | Action: Settling Down

Water is nothing if not ingemination

Well that backfired more than I expected. Ayura knew he wasn't the best at making jokes but now he felt like he had put himself out there slightly more than he should have. Now he just wanted to go hide in a solitary room by himself. Thankfully it seemed Thundra had a room, Ayura watched with intrigue as the boy was able to weave the stone in such a way that a doorway was created. It was well hidden if not for the steps leading straight to it, regardless the task was impressive and would undoubtedly give them a safe haven for the time being. Upon entering, Ayura took a moment to glance around the sizable space as the other three filtered in.

Without a hesitation, Ayura moved in the direction that Thundra traveled in as he began setting up his tent. Maneuvering his left arm out of the strap that held his backpack and supplies on his back, Ayura let the heavy package slide off and gently rest on the floor. His quiver and bow followed as well soon after. Though he knew they would probably be safe, Ayura was feeling some trepidation to let go of the weapon. If those dogs were anything similar to the rest of the horrid beasts residing in this country then it would probably be better to stay well armed at all times. His decision made up, Ayura set up his bedroll near Thundra's tent and went to join the other with his bow and arrow still slung over his back.

He turned slightly as the voice of Ikazuchi broke through the sound of Thundra's endless string of jokes and comments. Listening intently to what was said, Ayura felt himself gradually nodding along in agreement to the remarks about their current predicament. "No, I quite agree. Water, food, and lodging need to be our primary goals if we want to simply survive and not die of starvation. The lake should be a good source of water but we should boil any of it before drinking. If there is any infections in it then we'll die an even worse death of a disease we are unable to treat." Ayura stopped for a second to recollect his thoughts on what he could add to the scenario, he didn't want to be a dead weight to the group that they had to coddle every second of the day. Of course Ayura somehow doubted they'd take the time to coddle him. Dead weight may simple be used as bait to help them live.

"I have a sizable amount of knowledge regarding herbology. While not incredibly helpful for food, it can still be a source of nutrients. Also if I can gather enough I can help apply them to ward off injuries in needed circumstances. Beyond that I am also adept at concocting potions. Simply put, I don't think I have enough resources to make anything useful as is. I can also fish reasonably well.
The lake probably has fish used to the temperature just beneath the forzen surface that we can harvest. I'm Ayura Fah'rel by the way, forgive me for not answering sooner."

an encore to the tenacity of life.

Chakra:
Stamina:
Azeiel The Risen

Fiitra

Im the Girl one

Solarius flare

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Thundra let out yet another sarcastic sigh. "Look here, Arrowhead," he said. "We all know we'll die of starvation if we don't manage to find food. Thanks for reiterating it, though." he couldn't help but smile a little. Wiping the smile off his face and looking serious for a moment, he looked up at Ayura. "Since you know a little something about plants, that means you'd know what you can mix and use if we were to get sick from the water, or better yet, you can prevent us from getting sick before we even drink it, yes? You should be good at identifying poisonous and healthy consumables," he'd pause for a moment. "Or so I'd hope. We can figure that out later on, eh?" Thundra would pat the ground next to him, indicating him to take a seat beside him. "My good friend, you're just in time." Turning to Mi-Jin from Ayura, he'd grin. "Please, clair de lune, tell us your tale of your great moon prophecy. I am honestly intrigued," he went from leaning against the wall in a sitting position to fully laying down, his head still in Mi-Jin's direction. "Oh, Ikazuchi?" he called out to the Crown Prince from across the room. "Tell me when you get tired. I'll take second shift." He said before turning back to Mi-Jin. "I don't like the way he came in and immediately gave orders. He isn't our leader - at least not mine. I hope I'm not overreacting and this is just his personality. That would be better than naught, I suppose," the young Senju thought to himself. "This girl looks innocent and confused, but I will refrain from judging a book by it's cover. Ayura looked shaken when I first met him, but that could be out of sheer shock and being caught off guard, not showing his true intention... who am I kidding? The dude's awkward. It's kinda cute," Thundra tried not to look at Ayura and smirk. "I shouldn't worry about all of this. If they did intend to do something uncanny, it wouldn't be now. None of them would survive on their own against whatever lurks in these woods. Unity is the most important thing as of now." Thundra finished his thoughts up and waited for the girl with the moonlit personality to begin her story.

Solarius flare
Im the Girl one
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab
                                                            Wangja-Usuiro had kindly listed his supplies and she was unsure what type of meat it was, but Mi-jin knew she could make a stew with crackers alone. “The crackers and a bit of meat should be enough to feed us all.” Mi-jin replied. She smiles as she was handed the preserved meat, it has been so long since she has seen real meat before. Thinking upon what the wangja warn, she didn’t want to attract any wild animal, but the ideal of having nice warm stew seems to outweigh common sense. “We should be fine.”

Mi-jin drop her bag on the cave floor as she carefully took out her cooking supplies. The skillet, cutting utensil was not what she typically used back home, but it was all she had. Laying out the supplies next to her, Mi-jin notice Kumiho inspecting her items with little interest, before plopping down next to her bag. The fox blue eyes watching the group with uninterest.

The first thing Mi-jin needed to do was make a fire and gather as much stick and resources around the cave and sat at the mouth of the cave so the smoke can drift out and not filled the cave. Mi-jin lit the material with her flint and steel and kept the fire low as she place her skillet on top of the fire. Hovering her hand over the metal and felt it warming her palm before she took the gourd from her bag. Mi-jin carefully pour the water and waited for it to boil.

As she was focused on cooking, she looked up around. It felt nice to have so many people around, Mi-jin didn’t feel as lonely. Her focus on her cooking was briefly distracted as Arrowhead finally introduced himself. “It okay Fah...Fah-er-well?” Mi-jin stumble over his name embarrassedly. She never heard of such a name before and her face grew hot from embarrassed and the steam. “Uwa M’sorry, never heard that name before, Oppa, is it okay if I called you Ayura instead?” Mi-jin asked sheepishly. She typically didn’t use a given name when meeting people right away. Her family has drilled it into her head that it was rude.

The water began to boil and Mi-jin placed the meat into the water to boil. As it cooked, Senju-oppa gave her a funny name. “M’name not Claire dee whatever that last word, it Mon Mi-jin.” She repeated. Did he forget what her name was already? “The moon foretold about a lot, but the biggest legend is the cosmic turtle.” Mi-jin began as she picked up her spoon to scoop shift the meat around the water. Trying to keep it from sticking to the bottom and risk losing even an ounce of it. “Our great flat world sits on the back of a huge beast and they stand on the back of the cosmic turtle. The cosmic turtle is what keeping us from being swallowed whole by the sun. The moon keeps the cosmic turtle at peace and away from the sun.” Mi-jin began and it was obvious she believed every word.

“The moon foretold that the world will end when the cosmic turtle eyes latch onto the sun. Sending the world into chaos and destruction. When they happen, the believer of the moon will be saved and taken to paradise on the moon!” Mi-jin smiled brightly at the image of paradise. “I want to go to paradise, I hope the moon takes me there soon.”

tab
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: edge of a forest?

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa , Arrowhead?, Senju-oppa and Wangja-Usuiro

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Lanfaer
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:20 am

"That's exactly why I didn't write her off." Thundra's once-had smirk slowly came off of his face. It became stern and intrigued at the same time. He'd glance at Ayura for a moment, hoping he didn't feed into the lunacy everyone had just heard. Turning back to Mi-Jin, Thundra would sit up. "That's a very interesting story you've got there," he'd crack a slight smile. "So, your end goal is to go to Paradise with the moon? Don't you think that's a bit... unfair? What about the rest of life? Animals don't get to choose, and some people just want to live their lives the way they want to. You should ask yourself is it fair." But Thundra already knew what her response would be. "Of course, it isn't fair. The REAL question is.. do you care? That answer is obvious, too." He let out a sigh and closed his eyes momentarily. "She also isn't that smart. Why would she make herself a possible enemy among us? Then again, I wouldn't be either because she could figure out I'm opposing her ridiculous turtle notion. Although, her speech impediment is quite adorable. Too bad it's all for nought." Thundra would open his eyes slightly. "Hmm.. tell me more about this turtle and.. the flat earth." He tried not to laugh as he finished his sentence. Proposing the earth was flat was a ridiculous idea, at least to him. He was taught, from what he remembered and was shown, that the earth is most certainly not flat. He sat upright a bit and became attentive of Mi-Jin's tale. He thought it was ridiculous, but he knew that just because it was absurd does not mean it isn't dangerous - in fact, Thundra believed it to be the latter.

Im the Girl one
Solarius flare
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:22 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0700
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

With his tent setup, food distributed, and plan in place, Ika picked up his shield and carried it to the mouth of the cave. Taking a seat, cross legged, he pulled a small book from within the confines of his jacket along with a pencil. Without a word he began to draw something upon one of the blank pages. Giving the senju a nod,"Aye." After a moment he snapped his fingers on his right hand absently creating another clone, forming literally from the wind,"Due north directly from the cave go to the edge of the lake and face this way, then report back." With his orders given the clone headed off to perform its duties. Just as his newest clone headed out, his original three returned. It seemed like the forest was a ring around a central series of planes and hills. Giving a nod he pulled out his compass and set it onto the desk that was his shield,"Alright, come inside and warm up a bit when you get the cold out ya bones, head back out start searching the immediate area around the cave. Gather up fire wood, large dead branches, anything of the sort. Make note of any large rocks." For the most part he kept himself out of the conversation regarding religion, it was always a sticky subject that more often than naught caused more problems than it was worth. Looking over his shoulder he began,"Oy Senju, how long are you planning to use this place as a base. With the terrain being what it is, it could be fortified quite easily. Just let me know if you want me to put these clones to work in the morning." With that he oriented himself to the north using his compass and set about drawing the map of the area.
[1/1]

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Mood: Bitchy | Status: ok | Action: listening and reading

....the ******** was slightly put off from Thundra's sass but assumed he meant no offense. Of course it just seemed to be in his nature to poke and prod at what was around him. What massively confused him was Mi-jin's story on what was regarded as her beliefs. He felt himself nodding to her earlier question, that she could refer to him as Ayura. A few people had issues pronouncing his last name but he still couldn't get over the religion she followed. Why was the world flat and on the back of a beast? Why was the beast riding a turtle? Moreso how was the turtle moving in space!?

It was generously absurd. That was easy to tell but she believed in it and appeared to be docile so Ayura decided it would be best to simply let her be and do her own thing. If she wasn't causing an issue she'd be fine, also her quirky personality was endearing once you got used to it. Between quirky Mi-jin and confident Thundra, Ayura was more than glad that Ikazuchi was among them. He was level headed and while he may not be the leader, he acted like it. Just having a presence would help the group organize and now that's what they needed.

Gazing into the middle of the assembled crowd, Ayura set his eyes on the fire. Watching the flames flicker tenaciously under the pot he let himself soak in the warmth. The lightness of conversation, easy smiles, peaceful atmosphere, all of it was welcome after his first day being awake after who knows how long. He was glad but there was an itch, something he felt like he had to do. A job left unfinished, a road untraveled, a book left unfinished. The color of the fire shifted hue as the lightness darkened in his eyes to a burning crimson. The Book. Yes, of course how had he forgotten. Somewhere among the biting winter wind it had slipped his mind but now....now he remembered. Numbly he felt himself lie out on his cot as his hand monotonously reached into his back and drew out the book. Instantly relief flooded him and he felt relaxed as he was driven onward. There were things still hidden and this tome held the answers. His sister had figured something out and now it was his turn. "I'm gonna take the third watch and hit the bed shortly. Wake me up when it's my turn." In the following moments, Ayura felt the combination of sweet ecstasy and bitter defeat as the book once more wrapped him in it's gentle embrace.

Chakra: 80
Azeiel The Risen

Fiitra

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin smiled as the meat was quickly cooking and it juices had turn the water into a nice brown broth. Opening the bag of crackers, Mi-jin hasn’t seen crackers so perfectly uniform. Then again, she hasn’t eaten crackers that were square either or pale. Setting the bag down, Mi-jin focuses on taking the meat and placing it on the wood chopping board. Taking the knife to slowly cut it into thin strips. The broth continues to cook and Mi-jin took a few of the crackers and smash them into the soup. Her mother would sometimes take moldy bread and place it broth to help thicken an old soup. Crackers will be able to help make the broth thicker. At least she hopes it would work the same. The young girl places the sliced meat back into the skillet. The aroma beginning wavers in the air. (+2 cooking) “Meal almost done!” Mi-jin said as she only needs to let the broth thicken.

Senju question about the rest of the animals in the world. Mi-jin eyes landed on kumiho and smiled brightly. “Everyone has a choice! Kumiho accepted the moon and she’ll be going to paradise. She is a shining example of animals walking the correct path!” Mi-jin praised. Smiling at senju, “do you want me to pray for you Senju-oppa? I hope you will follow the path of the moon one day. It'll be amazing to see you in paradise.” Mi-jin clasps her hands together. Ready to pray for Senju on the word. “The watches over us and we should give thanks!” Mi-jin nodded along with her own words. “The world is flat, it always has been. People tried to tell me it round, but that a bunch of hogwash.” Mi-jin said as she picks up the spoon to stir the broth. It was getting pretty thick.

“Super ready! Who’s ready to eat?” Mi-jin asked as she began to gather as she looked at wangya and Aruya-oppa. She has forgotten all about the night watches. Having not been paying attention as she focuses more on cooking. “Uwaa, I’ll take the last watch!” Mi-jin added as she took out collapsible bowls from her mess kit. Making everyone plate, Mi-jin notice how much better this would be with some wild root or ground herbs.

tab
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: Senju-oppa Cave

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa , Ayura-oppa, Senju-oppa, and Wangja-Usuiro

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Lanfaer
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 am

"Interesting," Thundra said blatantly as soon as Mi-Jin finished her story. "She knows the word 'hogwash' but thinks the world is flat. Sigh. My father always told me the cute ones with a brain are usually hard to find. Don't really like taking his side, but I have to admit he was somewhat right.." his thought trailed off into nothingness as he sighed. Thundra then turned to Ikazuchi. "I honestly didn't plan on using this place as a base for that long. 2 weeks, at most. As a matter of fact, when I left to get some water and eventually found this guy," he pointed to Ayura lazily before continuing. "I was actually looking around for another place to set up. Albeit this mountain is good, it has it's weaknesses, just like anything else would - but for this place especially." Thundra would get up and walk over to the self-proclaimed "Moon Prophet" to take a plate from the meal Mi-Jin had cooked. "Thanks, Moonlight," he'd say lowly while a smile ran across his face and return back to where he once sat.

"If we get surrounded by one of those Dog-Insect-Shadow entities, I highly doubt there'd be an escape route. For all we know, they could be regrouping as we speak. You seem like you know what you're doing with your clones, so I'd like to use them when my time comes to sentry for scouting out danger before it even comes so we have time to prepare ourselves for battle - or run, if need be." Thundra would proceed to sip a moutful of broth to warm himself up a bit. He was a bit chilly, after all. "Also, I think it would be smart to move in pairs and not a single man alone," Thundra would take a small sip of the soup this time. "If we get caught lacking, then not only will we be a man down - we will be short of survival, depending on the situation," Thundra coughed momentarily. "Damn these cracker bits." Clearing his throat, he'd place the bowl down beside him for the time being. "Now that there are 4 of us, I believe we should settle for a few days before moving out. I don't trust this forest just yet. I still feel things watching me, even when we returned here. It could be my imagination, but I'd much rather be prepared for something that will never come." With this, Thundra finished up everything he had to say and picked up his bowl of soup and began sipping it, time after time again.

"Goodness gracious," he thought to himself. "I've talked up a storm! Well, next time, I'll keep it short. However, I really do not want to stay in this forest as of now. I'm not strong enough. I need to be able to thrive on my own. I want to be depended on - by others and myself." Thundra closed his eyes soon after finishing his bowl of soup. He had begun to rest, but he was not going to fall asleep just yet. He was all ears, just no eyes.

Im the Girl one

Solarius flare

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:46 am
User Image
User Image
Mood: Bitchy | Status: ok | Action: Keeping Watch

He felt himself tumbling through the Abyss. Ayura watched in a mellow trance through his own eyes as his body poured over the yellowed pages of the journal. Every curve of his sister's handwriting was familiar and yet foreign at the same moment. Each character though was of an origin that had never crossed Ayura's mind. How can a book be so intoxicating? Every molecule of his body was buzzing, simulated by the foreign secrets and long-lost knowledge that were held within. He was trapped, chained by the entity of this book but found himself faced with the uneasy reality that he didn't want to leave. It was safe here, perfect, he'd learn the truth. Yet was that him or something else. In a frantic vie for power, Ayura forced his left index finger under the cover of the tome before him. With all his might he pushed upwards and distantly felt the book close.

A waterfall of sensations tormented his mind as with a rush Ayura found himself in control once more. Thundra and Mi-JIn talking about her religion though he himself felt like he had spent a hundred years in a different world. Slipping the book into a pocket on his jacket, Ayura stood up and walked over to the pot of food that the girl had made. Ladling himself a spoonful of both the meat and the broth, he took a small sip before nodding. "It's very good Mi-jin. I'm impressed." he gave her a small smile before walking back to his belongings and sliding his jacket and quiver over his shoulder. "It's been a long day and I need time to just...sort through my thoughts.
I'll take first watch instead if you don't mind."
Without waiting for an answer, he walked outside to be left alone to the chilling night and the cold memories of his time before the crystal.

Chakra:
Stamina:
Fiitra

Im the Girl one

Solarius flare

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:43 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 0700
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

Finishing his map up he smiled as he looked it over. He was rather proud of it, it wasn't super detailed and was probably a fifty feet or so off of exact but hey, he would take it. When the senju spoke up about the base he gave a nod,"Sounds good. The only real downside is this places strength as well. Its got one entrance. But that goes without saying that it only has one exit as well." Though his comment on the clones brought a small smile to his face. When he spoke his tone changed to a softer one,"I spent a lot of time sending them out into the city in disguise. I couldn't go anywhere without half a dozen guards and people behave differently in presence of people like me. So I would send the clones to get their true feelings on things. Send em into taverns, bars, inns places like that. Thats actually how I found out that dad was going to have me marry a noblewoman a full two weeks before he told me." Pulling the small necklace from under his armor he let it dangle as he lightly stroked the charm.

Returning his pencil and notebook to his chest pocket he poured himself a bowl of the soup and quickly set about eating it. He did not care about its taste, only that it brought warmth to his body and calories to his system,"Moving in pairs does sound like a good idea. I would advise you and Ayura form such a group and I will pair with Me-jin," Gesturing to her he gave a nod,"Assuming your ok with such." Taking another sip of his soup he elbowed towards his tent,"I didn't see you set one up, do you have a tent or bedroll?" If she didn't he would let her have his, after all there was no way in good conscious that he could sleep in the warmth of that blanket while she froze.

Rising to his feet he slid his shield off to the side and let out a sigh,"If we are going to be working together, trusting each other with our lives, there is something you need to know about. Like you senju, who can manipulate wood." Snapping his fingers he extended his left hand outside of the cave and poured his chakra into the air around him. As he did so a small snowman formed just outside the cave,"I can manipulate snow, and have an extreme resistance to cold. Dad actually thought there was something wrong with me due to the fact my body is just naturally colder than most. Furthermore, I have extensive training in martial combat, theoretical tactics, and leadership theory. As well as statesmanship, economics, assassination, subterfuge, special operations and political sciences.Given Ayura totes that bow I would assume he can use it fairly well. I would assume you being a senju, can manipulate wood and possess the earth and water elements. Having demonstrated proficiency in the former. Is there anything else I need to know about that you can do?" Facing Me-jin again he nodded,"You as well, I would like to know what your capable of, if I am going to trust you with my life that is."

Im the Girl one

Fiitra

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:48 pm
"Interesting. He knows so much about my clan, the Senju. He's also quite.." his thought trailed off, more like a fast forward into a conclusion. "He mentioned him being a prince of some sort," Thundra would chuckle while his eyes were still closed. Turning on his right side facing the mouth of the cave, he'd open his eyes to see Ikazuchi manipulating snow to his whims. With this, he begun to think about Ikazuchi and everything he had said and done. "He must have been heir to something. He said he was the rightful leader of Amagakure, but who knows where that is? That's besides the point. Should I trust him? He literally told me everything, or so I think, that he was good at. He's demanding in a way, but it's hard to tell if he's being genuine or if he's trying to get something. As of now, he doesn't seem to be showing the latter. Doesn't mean he won't, though." Thundra shuffled a bit until he got comfortable before looking at Ikazuchi. "No, there's nothing else I'm capable of. Well, I guess I can make you laugh at times. Also, I like women. No, I LOVE women. What else.. Oh! My main goal is to become the strongest Senju to date. I guess that's all?" the young Senju would yawn and wave at everyone, starting with the self-proclaimed titlists. "Why would Ayura walk off? Oh, well.. tell him I said to be careful..." his voice would trail off into emptiness as his eyes closed and he began sleeping for the time being.

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers