Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC Worldwide

Back to Guilds

When new threats rise, the planet will need heroes worldwide to save the day. 

Tags: Justice League, Teen Titans, Superheroes, Supervillains, DC Comics 

Reply ▪ » Gotham City
City of Chaos (October 31, 2016) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dysfunctional Harley

Hilarious Partier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her eyes followed Croc as he got off the table, seeming to be fine, and not dead…. Yet at least. Her pale throat could be seen gulping for air as she saw the Pig remove each individuals bomb. Nervous but she walked to the piggy boy. Hopping on the table, she cocked an eyebrow at him, “ Don’t cha get any iders, unless ya wanna turn to bacon bits.” Yelling at him, then looking down at her boobs. Hearing the drill start up Harley's eyes widened up, thinking this isn’t too bad. “ Just like the good ok days right Mistah J!” she yelled out. Once the procedure was done, Harley felt around her next making sure the pig did his job following a wink to him.

Making her way up the stairs to the main lobby she saw a wooden box labeled “Harls” breaking the box open, she wiggled her fingers as she jumped and down with glee. In the box contained, a mallet for smashing heads, guns, and bullets, her jester suit, a few other clothing items. In her head, the Joker single-handedly picked these items for her, which meant she wanted to look the best for him. Stripping down in front of everyone she had no shame. Getting dressed and geared up, waiting on the others.

Later on-
Harley and Croc kept guard while Mistah J talked to the big man. Walking around she tilted her head back and forth, “ I’m bored give meh something ta do or I’m-” Being rudely interrupted, by a bunch of thugs. Smiling at them, Harley ran towards them. Firing bullets for each of the men. Thinking that was oddly to easy more men came from behind ambushing them. Throwing her gun behind her, she picked up her mallet and started to smash the guy's heads in. Finishing smashing someone's head in, Bane showed up. “ Heya juicehead, gonna take down dat skull face too?” He didn’t say much, he did more grunting and throwing fists than anything. “ Hey, hey. No need to fight. I know how to release all dis stress, ya just need laid!” Bantering back at him. Sneaking behind she raised her mallet to perfectly smash against his head, but Bane had turned around and punched her right in the face, knocking her out cold.

Present-
Her eyes opened slowly, her head was pounding. As her eyes fully opened, Harley looked around to notice that everyone was in deep s**t. “ Oh hey there, Skully. Wanna let bygones be bygones and pretend none of dis happened?” Looking over to Talia, Harley smiled. “ Ya very pretty, wanna go to da mall, and get pedicures? Winking at both of them. Deep down inside her, she was hoping that the Joker had some sort of plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:46 pm
︾ ︾

User Image User Image User Image

︽ ︽

╔══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜsᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
╚══════════════╝

Talia, I should have known you were the one holding Sionis's leash. All the ego in the world couldn't have provided him with the brains to concoct such an elaborate scheme all on his own. Was the first thing Deathstroke said since he had been apprehended and brought to the roof. The Terminator was confident he could have escaped, but had chosen to cooperate for the sake of seeing what exactly it was that the mobster had planned. He watched from behind the crimson lense of his helmet as all of the Joker's accomplices were one by one brought to the roof and lined up. He would have bet money that the clown's plan would have failed. If the threat was Black Mask, and him alone then perhaps things might have been different... but as Deathstroke had said previously, there was clearly a mastermind behind all of this and Sionis was just another puppet.

Alright, I'm gonna say this once and once only. Slade continued, the voice amplifier from his helmet projecting his voice throughout the rooftop. As you all should know pretty damn well, I have no loyalty to these psychopaths. This business, nothing more. Now, I got what I came for, and I'd be happy to leave without hurting anybody else. If that's not on your agenda, however, you will have forced my hand. You see, between what's in my belts that your guy over there took from me and the explosives rigged inside my suit I have enough fire-power to blow this entire city block straight to Hell and back. The command to arm and disarm the self-destruct is voice activated, so there's no alternate way to reverse the countdown. I'm confident that my regenerative abilities will protect me from the resulting blast, are all of you? Oh, and I activated the countdown on our way up here so I'd say you have about... thirty seconds to make your decision.  

Sir Auron Lucien

Dapper Abductee

5,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Nightwing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:54 am
User Image

Even Black Mask said nothing at the reveal of Talia al Ghul. His master, associate, and the true mastermind. He may have been Gotham's new Dark Knight but Talia she was it's Queen. He served her loyally and has been doing so for a very long time now. Black Mask focuses on Bane who brings up Killer Croc and Harley Quinn and forces them to their knees. Sionis can't help but be pleased at the sight. "Seems like the gang is all here. My former dogs. Ditched your collars and ran to a new owner, did you? Personally speaking, I would've stuck with me." he chuckled. "Play with fire and you eventually get burned is what my old man used to tell me.. All the way up until I burned him and poor old Mom alive. So I can't help but revel in this moment. You may try to get a raise out of my men but they won't give you what you want." At Deathstroke's declaration, desperation act, more like Sionis couldn't help but chuckle. "Do you really think I am that gullible?" he asked. "You're on my playground Deathstroke, remember? You see those armored vans. They aren't just there to sit pretty. They each have bomb jammers thanks to Talia here and have been present since before you dickheads decided to come to my safe-house. So good try. But you can't detonate what was never activated. It's worth mentioning...this is nothing personal. It's just business."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:55 am
User Image

In the next moment, someone exited from the shadows having grown tired of hanging around next to the wall like some grunt. He was also tired of Black Masks' inability to kill the bug before it found a crevice to hide away in. He was Talia's soldier, not Black Mask's. The 7'4" three-hundred-forty-five pound male stepped in to interject before Slade got in another word. He lifted Deathstroke with ease and in his hand, wielded his very own Promethium Blade. "Regenerate from this." he mocked, then plunged the blade deep past the fancy armor worn by Wilson and into his heart, killing him instantaneously.  

Nightwing
Crew

Talia Demon

Dangerous Gaian

4,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:27 am
User Image

Trading a glance over at Sionis, providing him the simple nod of her head signaling the cue. She was quite certain she didn't need to voice orders, since Sionis was already aware of certain arrangements. Breaking away from the loyal men clad in black, she made her way down the aisle of thugs laid out before her.

Capturing the sight of Bane making entry with two prisoners, whose hands and feet were bound by chains. Eyeing the two closely as she listened to the banter from Bane as he boasted out loud to everyone present of how he manged to capture the two from helping break the Joker free from his bindings. A statement that Bane said, captured Talia's attention, “I Should have known you were behind all of this, only a mind as genius as yours, and not a simpleton like Sionis’s could have orchestrated something so beautiful.” She would remember that. Talia is the type of individual that makes sure to pay close attention to the small details of phrases mentioned. Conversation topics that are often overlooked by those who don't think what is said is unimportant. Along with what actions have already been put into motion. Taking mental note as to what all was on display, canting her head to the side as she casually cast a smile towards Harley Quinn and her bound companion Croc by her side. Moving onwards, she found herself standing before Scarecrow as he provided a *very* valuable tidbit of information to herself and Sionis. "--You attempted to control the fearless through fear. You and I both know that it is what holds this city in check. You insulted me by thinking your chip could inspire fear in me. You insult me now by thinking that you wouldn't have won my loyalty with this display of power and indomitability. Bane is right to respect the genius mind. The Clown and his deranged associate only mock what I would respect. The mercenary and the reptile are loyal to their wallets alone - but you and I both share the same ideal. That Gotham can only ever be controlled through fear."

Breaking her silence then as she spoke truthfully towards the good doctor, "And fear is what they'll have. To have a taste of it, isn't good enough." Sealing the distance between herself and Scarecrow. Talia leaned in and over close to his ear, speaking only loud enough that he could hear her as she spoke. "They will breathe and bathe in fear and learn to live with what they have never experienced before. So much that they will desire it..." Chewing idly upon her lower lip as she felt a thrill in talking dirty to the good doctor. "They will want more...they always want more! They will even beg for it... but it will not be given up so easily, will it? No... they will have earn it the hard way. Won't they? And only then... if we see fit that they have righteously earned it, they will feel the truth of fear from within and out. Won't they, doctor?" Her whispers of sweet nothings and promises to cause the masses to earn every drop of true fear was tasty. Talia reveled in the thought and sensation, before she took a step back to see Scarecrow's expression. Providing the man a wink of a promise, sealed by fate. Talia knows who is loyal, as well as who would actually benefit perfectly in her growing army. She knows who to use in order to get what she wants and will dispose of certain people when she’s done with them.

Moving past Scarecrow she didn't even take the time to pause and glance down at the Joker. That man had already sealed his fate. No need to add insult to injury. Continuing forward, she provided a nod of her head in appreciation for what wonderful performance, Clayface had provided for the fold. Beside Clayface, stood Black Mask, whom she provided a pleasant smile that she was very pleased with what all had transpired. He had done well.

Talia, I should have known you were the one holding Sionis's leash. All the ego in the world couldn't have provided him with the brains to concoct such an elaborate scheme all on his own.

Hearing Deathstroke barking a comment in her direction, made the moment sour somewhat. All Talia could do was provide a flat smile in response to Slade's comment. Ye of little faith.. She thought to herself as she turned her gaze away from the Deathstroke, since he made that remark more personal than business like. Not allowing those foul words to sway her otherwise, she knew it would take more than words to cause damage. And as if done on cue, her personal body guard, Heretic made his presence known. "Regenerate from this." Turning just in time to see Heretic run his blade in swiftly into Deathstroke's chest aiming for his heart. Smiling pleased with the outcome unfolding for all to witness. Returning her attention towards Sionis as she spoke in a pleasing tone, "Do what you want with him." She was speaking of the Joker then before trading a glance at the others. "You know where I would like for the others to be, please make it so darling. I'll be waiting for you." Talia wasn't mocking Sionis, nor would she. Politely asking him to follow up with their arrangement so that they could meet up later and discuss future arrangements.

Slade Joseph Wilson

star orphan

Erik Killmonger

Dysfunctional Harley

Agent Tony Masters

The Clown Prince of Crime

Archon Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:31 am
︾ ︾

User Image User Image User Image

︽ ︽

╔══════════════╗
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜsᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
╚══════════════╝

Slade gagged as the promethium blade pierced his heart, falling to his knees as he held the wound in his chest. He would turn to face his assassin, a blue eye narrowing behind the crimson lense of his helmet. Tch, attacking an unarmed man with his back turned. You fight without honor. Slade's opposite hand hit the ground as his wound continued to bleed, his breathing becoming staggered. This isn't over, were his final words before falling unconscious.  

Sir Auron Lucien

Dapper Abductee

5,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Nightwing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image

"Dammit. You couldn't wait one second?!" yelled Black Mask who lowered his tone when Heretic turned his cold gaze at him. He quieted himself and backed down, adjusting his suit tie. Those watching could tell by his body language that even Black Mask was slightly intimidated by the bigger individual and for good reason. Sionis walked over to where Slade was giving his final words and as he finished would take out his CS-70 and pull the trigger to fire at the downed Slade, going right into his skull. "Oh, shut the ******** up." he cursed, looking back up at the others present. "Anyone else?" he looked around. "Good. Like I said, Gotham is ours. And we're just getting started. Pack it up boys and make sure you grab his body."

▪ » Gotham City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff