Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Wrecked South Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Quote:
Investigating the BALLBLOCK
Team: Oisier, Reisio, Scorpa, Flydra, Garand, Austri
Obstacles: 0/8
Hazards: 0/3

"It's been a long time, Austri," Garand agreed with a small smile and nod. It was nice to see that at least one of them was capable or willing to remember his name, even for just a few minutes after he'd said it. Only time would tell whether that would stick or whether she'd take up the habits of the other two, but he'd count it as a small victory for now. "I've been doing well. Working more in town."

He was considering whether or not to go ahead and tell them about the shop (they would find out eventually anyway, he had no doubt), when the greenblood stumbled over yet another needle. One of the kids was fast behind, and he was really going to have to work on telling them apart before he became the very thing he hated. Maybe that was over dramatic. He glanced towards Scorpa to check if Pan was alright, saw a little wave from her coat, and shook his head with a sigh.

"Maybe we should try and sweep out a path instead of just walking over. Let's see if there's any-" He glanced down at the twins and cut himself off with a startled sound. A hand lifted to his forehead, brushing through hair in distress as he tried to determine whether this was a hallucination. Apparently it wasn't.

He...he couldn't seem to think of anything to say. Swallowing hard, he looked away from them instead. And oh, what was this? This was something that wasn't going to take time to process was what this was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 pm
Garand finds:

Quote:
    Still-moist sopor patch
        It's not very sticky any more, and covered in dirt.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:42 am
Quote:
6. OBSTACLE: Something smells like smoke... You turn around to see that one of the old, raggedy curtains has fallen and is smoldering.

Scorpa's mind was blown.

"That's so cool! You two are definitely on the invite list forever!" The yellowblood gushed. She couldn't claim to understand it but didn't need to. Lorata would be amazed to see this special skill, she knew it! Wait... The yellowblood looked around confused for a moment before realizing something she hadn't noticed until now. Where was Lorata? Hadn't she come with them? Had they left her behind? She'd said to stay close! Had she been whisked away by a ******** style="color: #bf941f">"Where's Lorata?"
Scorpa murmured to Flydra, trying to keep her voice quiet but unable to hide the nervous panic to it. She started grabbing the curtain around the ballblock and checking behind them, just in case. One seemed to be on fire. Current mood.

Block: Ballblock
Team: Flydra, Austri, Garand, Oisier, Reisio
Obstacles: 1/8
Items: 5

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Sypon

seekingCylem

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Quote:
3. OBSTACLE: You reel back after feeling pain in your foot. Ah, a used needle. Great.

Flydra was in complete awe of the twins and their unusual ability. She wanted to know more but it seemed like each second that ticked by also dissolved a part of the manor. Maybe she could invite the twins to her laboratory later for some follow up questions. She wanted to understand how the potential healing properties of this could be utilized best. Quella had been a success but unrepeatable. If these twins could absorb into people, would the mixing of their flesh increase chances of triggering a latent power?

“Ouch-“ She let out a gasp as she stepped forward to continue searching, only to step on more needles. This was starting to move beyond ridiculous and into unacceptable. In her rage, Flydra began to stomp on the needles to shatter the ones still in tact and vent some stress. Painful but somehow it still made her feel better to destroy things.

“Scorpa, Austri, we should buckle down and focus.” The sirens were trying their best to boost Lorata’s good name through their deeds. That meant it was time to stop flirting with the blueblooded boy and his mouse!

Team: Flydra, Scorpa, Austri, Oisier, Reisio, Garand
Obstacles: 2/8

Doutei

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Sypon

seekingCylem

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
Solo?

Chiara had a weird realization that Odette had... vanished... Lorata was.... gone... and that the redblood was all alone. Of course, as he turned around and flinched, noticing a group of trolls, The Sirens. A honk wailed around the block, and Chiara was feeling quite alone. Well, better than nothing. Chiara approached the group. "Please excuse me, i appear to have lost my group. Your own group looks quite large, but how about one more?" The redblood asked the group of girls, and the three blueblood boys.

"It would be a pleasure to be in your presence." Chiara said, choosing to lean down and kiss the tealblood girl's hand.

HAZARD: Some kind of sad, bleating honk emerges from the remains of the victrola.
Obstacles: 0/3
Hazards: 1/3
Yamashii

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:04 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
Solo?

But there was more! Zindel was a sweet talker, so Chiara was gonna get her use out of him. "Although i can completely understand if you would rather stay with your close friend, Scorpa, right?" Zindel winked at the yellowblood. They had both been in Superstar Authority... so knowing her name wouldn't be too weird. Well, actually pretty much everyone knew Scorpa and Flydra's names. He noticed a smoking curtain in the background... but decided to ignore it. The hive was already burnt down to the ground, it wasn't like it mattered too much now.

The redblood turned towards the three blueblood boys. "If there is in any way i may be of use, please, call upon me." The redblood said, bowing to the three.

6. OBSTACLE: Something smells like smoke... You turn around to see that one of the old, raggedy curtains has fallen and is smoldering.
Obstacles: 1/3

Doutei

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Sypon

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:57 pm
Eridia sighed deeply as they went their way to the trophy block. Really, she had to stop thinking about the past but, how could she while she was in here? How many sweeps did she spend thinking about this place? "You really think we could find something in here?" She mumbled to the tealblood.

"I think we won't be able to find anything other than... roaches. UGH."

Obs: 0/4
Hzd: 0/3
Pty: Hemera  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 pm
"We have found other things. For instance, the handkerchiefs are very clown-like. Something Comedi would have. The taxidermy? Up an Orphaner's alley. Epratt was one of those, no?" Hemera's notes were coming in handy. "And those were in places where we were not sure if there would be anything, either. It's worth a shot."

And they had fallen in the catacombs a few times and survived. Hopefully there were enough eyes on the place for a rescue if people got trapped below.

"The roaches cannot be helped, unfortunately." She wrinkled her nose. Mera was not excited about them, either.

Hazard count: 0/3
Obstacle count: 1/4
Party members: Eridia
Inventory: Taxidermy, Face-pebble, Shoe, Roachie, Flyer, Handkerchiefs, Ball, Feathers, ?  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 pm
Quote:
7. HAZARD: When you go to place a piece of furniture back down after inspecting it, the floor creaks unhappily.

Garand wiped his hand off on his jeans, frowning at the sopor patch. It was still a bit moist, which suggested more recent use than the party that had burned the hive down. Or maybe the elements had a hand to play in that. He glanced up at the ceiling, considering, and then reached out to lift a bit of furniture away from the ground. Was there anything else down here?

The sound of a new voice turned his head back towards the others. He blinked slowly at the sight of the redblood, placing who he was, but he needn't have bothered to take the time to remember the name. There was a sudden flurry of activity in Scorpa's coat as Pan let out a loud series of squeaks and tried to wiggle free. Ah. Right.

Garand lowered the furniture and froze in place as the ground beneath his feet creaked unhappily. A very very careful couple of steps away from the unstable ground later, he nodded to Zindel. "There's safety in numbers. We should spread out a little more though, floor's weak here." One more squeak made him let out a sigh, reaching up to rub the back of his neck. "Would it be possible to get an autograph later? My lusus is a big fan."

Quote:
Team: Flydra, Scorpa, Austri, Oisier, Reisio, Garand
Obstacles: 2/8

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:11 pm
"I guess so... Still, I'm not sure if I'd like to find any more disgusting and useless things. More so if they are moldy." She shuddered. Looking within the wreck, Eridia did managed to find something! Great, the world did not cease to make her look bad, to do exactly the oposite of what she says.

"Found... something? Maybe you're right. Oh my gog though..." Eridia said quietly before shouting, "What did I just saaay?!" No, no, no. Hemera couldn't be right, right?

Obs: 1/4

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:15 pm
"Fortunately we have masks, gloves, and boots at our disposal. Appropriate attire for professionals." But one could still feel icky things either way. An unfortunate unavoidable thing.

Hemera rolled her eyes, but smiled a little anyway. "It was statistically feasible I would be right about something eventually."

Hazard count: 0/3
Obstacle count: 3/4
Inventory: Taxidermy, Face-pebble, Shoe, Roachie, Flyer, Handkerchiefs, Ball, Feathers, ?  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 pm
"Oh my goodness gracious, I'll just pretend I never said those words. Yes, that sounds like a good plan. I never said anything, I never said anything..." She repeated over and over in total denial. Eridia couldn't possibly be wrong, she never was! Right?

Well, that's what she had always thought. It seemed as every little movement, as insignificant at it seemed, affected the hive somehow. So Eridia did her best to contain her boisterous self as she looked for things, in total denial.

Obs: 3/4

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:26 pm
"Other trolls help us grow and see things in new ways. It's a natural part of growing up," Mera said, unphased, back to writing notes. "But you can trust me not to go around ruining your image..."

Hazard count: 1/3
Obstacle count: 3/4
Inventory: Taxidermy, Face-pebble, Shoe, Roachie, Flyer, Handkerchiefs, Ball, Feathers, ?, ?  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:32 pm
"Sure, and they also try their best to provide "constructive criticism"." Eridia said with ore than enough sarcasm. "You suuuure live in a fantasy Hemera." She could respect that, somewhat.

"Don't push it, Moachm. I'm sure once this is over, everything will be back to the way it was. Us starting discussions and generally not getting along at all."

Obs: 3/4
Hzd: 1/3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm
"Likely so. I do appreciate that we have never been above working together when need be." But at least here they could talk like people, versus those debates or frigid professionalism. "Sometimes that's enough."

Hazard count: 2/3
Obstacle count: 4/4
Inventory: Taxidermy, Face-pebble, Shoe, Roachie, Flyer, Handkerchiefs, Ball, Feathers, ?, ?  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff