Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:00 pm
Alphonse walked out of the room and out of the hospital. He walked to the tree he would meet Senya. He quickly walked away before Edward could see him.
Lenn sighed. "Why... Would you tease him? He hasn't done anything."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:57 pm
"Its what brothers do, it shows I care about him, otherwise I wouldnt bother." Ed shrugged "Want to grab a bite? we should get something for Sen as well. I dont trust hospital food."

"Took you a while" She said as she swung upside down like a monkey. her face in front of his, her hair dangling "Hi!" She smiled cheekily.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Alphonse laughed. "Hey Senya. C'mon, let's go."
Lenn nodded. "Yes."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:11 pm
Senya smiled and jumped off, doing a midair sumersualt, landng on her feet. "Onwards!!" she took him by his..uh...metal hand?... and pulled him with her.

Ed jumped off the bench "Then what are we waiting for?" He took her hand  

Illina of Mana

cristal_lyn_tyris

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:40 pm
((okies I'm here! so.. now what?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:45 pm
[IDK, btw i likes your artworks]

[Be Al and your own made up character and I am Sen and I will find some random thing to be, btw, Al loves me and no one else 3nodding ]  

Illina of Mana

cristal_lyn_tyris

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:56 pm
((Well that's quick, but ok, Al and Cris-chan. If you want to see others I have many more,lol))

Al pulled Sen along by the hand. He smiled back at her then asked. "Where should we eat?"

Cristal walked down the many streets of the town, when she ran into a sliver blur. "Itae kuso!"

"I...I...I'm sorry miss." Al bowed then left as to avoid further embarassment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 pm
"How about someplace people wont stare at us....I get alot of looks and i would imagine you do too, but let that not bother us"  

Illina of Mana

cristal_lyn_tyris

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:41 am
Al nodded, "yeah sounds great." Al continued down the streets until he reached a tiny resturant set off the main street. "Does this look good? It appears quiet enough."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Lenn giggled as she walked with Edward. She looked around, still looking for the alchemist who set off the electricity at the museum. She noticed a white, cloaked, figure. Aiona walked up to Lenn, looking at the red silk in her hand. "Excuse me, I'm looking for some red silk. You see, my sister's getting married and I need it for her dress. Her after-wedding dress." Lenn looed at the figure. "Um..."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:10 pm
"Looks okay, why dont we go there then?" said she stretching her arms.

Ed threw her a suspicius glance "Do you think she is an alchemist?" he whispered to Lenn  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:29 pm
Lenn shrugged and whispered back. "She seems friendly enough." Lenn smiled at Aiona. "I'm sorry, but I really need this for something." Aiona grunted. "Witch." She took off the cloak and went for the silk, revealing her own silk flaps.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

cristal_lyn_tyris

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:07 pm
Al nodded then smiled, they walked in and sat in a booth near the back of the resturant.

Cristal walked around town hands in her pockets of her black uniform. Her black cloak covered most of her body, sure she got some strange looks but what did she care she was there for a mission not to make friends.

((Oh wow, an idea just hit me... how about Cris be the alchemist that cut the power? Yes no?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:47 am
"I have never felt such an awkawrd feeling before, Al, its really wierd" she giggled nervously, the lady took their orders and let them be.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:13 pm
((well... i play the alchemist who already got senya hurt, but we can team up if if you want, we can team up)

Lenn gasped. "You're the one who eletricuted everything and everyone in the museum!" Aiona chuckled. "Yeah." She showed her the red stone. "And I'm immune to the red stone ring's effect." Lenn grunted. "Give it back." She growled. Aiona chuckled again. "No way."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff