Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦑|| Ika-shokuji [Residence][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Title: Kitchen Preparation
Information: Kitchen preparation deals solely with getting the cooking area ready. It includes sharpening knives, washing dishes and counters, or even clearing space in the wilderness to set up said kitchen.
Solo or Squad: Both
Minimum Posts: 2
Note: If followed by or before Food Preparation, treat Kitchen Preparation as a D-rank mission.

Title: Food Preparation
Information: Food preparation deals solely with getting ingredients ready for the main chefs to use. It includes skinning meats, chopping vegetables, or even couriering out to retrieve village-bound goods.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Note: If followed by or before Kitchen Preparation, treat Kitchen Preparation as a D-rank mission.

Such little dears with grown-up vocabularies and firm beliefs about how things should be. They're gonna' be handfuls. Watch.
"You're right. I did just get them out of the scroll! Think about this, I plucked all these goodies from a shop that had them on a shelf for people to just come up and touch with their nasty germy hands!" Unki slides her hand back to the sponge and picks up one of the nesting bowls. She places soapy sponge to bowl and began sweeping along its curvy interior. "Just look at this bowl. It's life before me was probably spent as a home for dust. Someone comes along to try to clean it with a filthy filthy feather duster and BOOM!" Unki drops the bowl back into the water for dramatic effect with water drops splashing onto her arm.

"They sneeze on that little helpless bowl." She picks the bowl back up, rinses it under the facet and sets the washed bowl aside.
The tone of the woman's voice was becoming less pleasant gradually more shirll and coarse by the end of the story. "That sweet little bowl I just bought is totally gross and I was none the wiser. Without this little hotwater bowl-bath we would have essentially turned everything we cook today into SNEEZE SOUP!" Unki puffs a rattled sigh and she plucks another bowl from the sink with an equal sense of fury. There was some air about her story that suggest bits of this sneeze related headache was all from experience. For a moment, Unki's cheeks turn pink from reliving the thought and her demeanor changes in double-time back to pep and excitement. The second bowl was set aside and she started work on a pan.

"SoOOoo," sang Unki with a tune against the hum-drum of her scrubbing at the pan. "Some things you can do that are really easy is drying the dishes and de-shelling the shrimp. Do you know how to do that?" Just talking her way through instruction didn't feel like the most effective way to teach. Unki shook excess water off the pan over the sink and replaced a bowl on the counter top with the pan. "Go ahead and get the shrimp out, please. We will need everything in that basket to go on the counter. You can use this bowl for the shrimp."

Unki's hands were suddenly dry with little effort on her part. The bowl was dry too and a little warm from her touch. Teacher Unki would assist her student, as good teachers do, with laying out the ingredients. Each plump and grey prawn were still cold to the touch and former wiggly-bits were very much intact. "I'll show you how I want you take these apart. Note their floppy long annetnea," she began to list off features of one selected shrimp she took hold of. She flopped an antenna with one of her free finger and poked at an eye. "Beady black eyes that may turn the faint of heart into letting them go. We don't want any of this." Both hands were brought to the shrimp's form in a delicate display before getting snapped in two. The head was chucked in the emptied basket along with the bits of shell Unki began to peel off.
" Take all the shell off up to this last little segment here. We want the tail! They're all the same so there shouldn't be any surprises. We're not in a rush. Got it? I'll finish dishes. Master this and you can tell your Papa you're the Prawn Princess."
When she returned to washing the dishes the chore was continued with vigor and determination to finish as soon as Aurelia's task was finished. A thought came to her mind. "Aurelia, who do you think you take after more?"

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1490 // 1490 // Stamina: 1550 / 1550

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 6┇Speed ► 9┇Reflex ►10┇Fortitude ►0┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
  • B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
  • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
  • Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
  • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

Training :: Buki
Sobagai Deba Sentou::

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
  • Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
    Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.

Tai :: Training
Pi Qua Quan

• Basic Endurance Training - Rank: D :: Training
    Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
  • Extreme Climate Resistance Training - Rank: C :: Training
    Description: The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
  • Advanced Endurance Training - Rank: B :: Training
    Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
  • Pi Qua - Rank: A :: Training
    Description: By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
  • Pi Qua Quan - Rank: S :: Training
    Description: After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

chakra 725/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• Kaito furrowed his brow at the sound of swearing, especially since it sounded like it was coming from a young lady, but he didn't comment because he was preoccupied with the menu more than anything. He was so indecisive at times.

He looked up at Trefles' voice and beamed at him with a great big smile. "Ah, yes, well, I think I'll go with Hibachi shrimp with vegetables," he said after a moment. His mother always raised him to make sure he got his count of vegetables and fruits in, and he wouldn't let himself order dessert without clearing his plate first, either. "Kisuke can have whatever he's hungry for."

ooc:

Metal Trsu

NecroPlant

ghostfinch

Seeker

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image

The reason given for having to rewashing already clean utensils made sense. Other people had been touching them, and who knows what kind of places their hands had been. Aurelia had always figured every pair of hands had been in about seven different places before being washed. Unless they wore gloves...But would the gloves get dirty in return? And what about them? Would they have to wash gloves when they wanted to cook? Wouldn't the hands get dirty anyway from inside of the gloves? Gah, cooking was so weird! "I see." She said would be a bit taken aback by Unki's shift in tone. Her happy and pleasant voice was slowly disappearing, letting way for a much more furious and coarse one. "Yeah, Um...No sneeze soup." Aurelia said, trying to say something to break for the woman to calm down from that little tangent.

The two of them continued cleaning the pans before her next lesson would be given to her. Deshelling shrimp. Aurelia shook her head at the question and would look confused. "Shrimp have a shell?" she asked. "I thought they just had skin." The revelation was pretty big for the child. Did all fish and sea stuff have shells like that? Unki showed her how to do so, albeit very cruely to the poor things. The deheading was enough to make the girl frown a bit. Poor shrimp. "Do we really have to cut the heads off? I don't like how they're looking at me." Although hesitant, she did as was told and shucked the heads off one by one while Unki was busy with other stuff. They did smell good though. "Hey, Unki." Aurelia said, turning around to face her while shucking. "Thanks for showing me how to cook. It feels nice helping out, even if I'm not a cook yet. Daddy won't let me do much yet, even after training..." Where her father was, Aurelia was certain it was important.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  > Chakra : : 450 / / 450 x > Stamina : : 300 / / 300 x > AC : : 900 x > Ryo : : 両250 xxx
                                  > Blood / Sensor x > Rinnegan / Shakuton [ Scorch Release ] x > Arashigakure x > D-rank Genin xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                      > Bloodless Kin: Bloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan, and you cannot have Bloodless Kin with a Combo Element Kekkei Genkai implant or character. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.
                                      > Resolution 1: You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see a person's chakra distinctly and view its flow throughout the body
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see the eight gates within a person but not individual tenketsu
                                      > Rinnegan: The Rinnegan can be maintained forever, given a certain (chakra + stamina) level to maximum (chakra + stamina) level ratio.
                                      ___D-Rank: 60% l ___C-Rank: 50% l ___B-Rank: 40% l ___A-Rank: 25% l ___S-Rank: 15%
                                      > Shakuton: Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                      Current Stats
                                        Speed: [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Reflex: [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                        - Objectives
                                        - Go
                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                      > XXX [ D-Rank ]
                                        XXX

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak
                                  NecroPlant
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:37 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Dishes were stacking, clacking and faint wafts of steam were billowing off pieces which Unki was just setting down "to dry". Sort of like a purple and grey blur going to and fro from the sink to the counter. "Crustaceans have shells! Shrimp, crabs, lobsters and even those nasty, nasty barnacles are all one big family." Unki says, finally replying to Aurelia's shrimp-commentary. The facet was finally turned off too and the soapy water was allowed to drain. "As far as the recipe goes nothing calls for us to try to naw on their faces. Shrimp heads just have squishy organ-bits inside and the face itself is kinda' hard after boiling. I for one can't take the slimy, gooey organs on my tongue and I won't subject your tongue to that mess. We're better off giving whole shrimp to a sea critter with a big beak." She then collects a pot from her clean dish pile and begins to fill it with water. With the water running, the wait for the appropriate temperature was met with a reflective pause for her own comment about beaks, sea creatures, and the person who will eventually be receiving a bowl of rice and shrimp.

With the sound of shrimp shells snapping with the peeling process Unki thought of the immense grey squid ,that could arguably be Toso's true form, on the island excursion from years ago. She found herself staring at the unimpressive tile back-splash behind the sink before clicking back into her explanation. It's best we send all the heads on their way now before comes meal time. Like I said, a shrimp's little beady eyes has a way with the faint of heart and their hollow husk magic might take our appetites." She left the pot in the sink and after turning off the water she jumps to the task of narrowing down the exact cookware they would need. She reserves a pot for rice, a pot for boiling shrimp, a pan, two large spoons, two plates, her newly cleaned knife, three of the nesting bowls, a strainer, and a pair of chopsticks.

Everything else, plainly, was piled back onto its scroll and arranged with some, slap dash sense of organization where bowls sat on bowls and utinsels were just set together. Really, Unki just wants everything out of the way wasn't necessary. With a quick flick of a handseal, the cleaned cookware disappear all at once from the surface of the scroll. With an encouraging kick from her foot Unki re-rolls the scroll with a skillful display and a bubbly gleam in her smile she gave to Aurelia.

The woman hops, skips rather, back over to the sink and lifts the heavy pot onto the cold stove top. It was here the little girl shucking shells turns to face Unki and thanks her. Even for a statement that was perhaps so easily said and shared, the very thought was a very sweet sentiment Unki found significant to receive. Aurelia's words nudged warmly on Unki's core and struck a certain tender feeling the teacher has for children and their bright-eyed simplicity especially since her student's gratitude was in-hand with cooking. She hums a stirring 'awe'and grips the bag of rice close to her face like she were hugging it in place of Aurelia "You're welcome!" She sang and started to nuzzle the rice bag against her cheek."I'd be happy to show how to cooking anything I know so you can do nothing but impress- Eep!"

A trickling sound of tiny rice grains bouncing on to the stove derails her thought just enough to skip her onto the next topic Aurelia mentioned. Unki frantically hurries to hold the bag over the pot of water and tares open the rest of the bag. "O-oh, uhm. Eheeehhee. I guess I don't know my own strength. Hmm. Your dad just lets you..." She stumbles a little over her thought over the task of scooping up and dumping rice into the pot. "He trains you? I mean. Unki couldn't recall if anyone ever mentioned that the Red Ruin's daughter was a trainee for any sort of anything to her face so she figures it's fair to be surprised, even if not a whole lot. While in wait of the girl's reply, Unki turns on the stove, fetches a smidgen of butter, a pinch or two of salt, and stirs a little with one of her spoons before placing the lid over the works. She started to work on her vegetable ingredients and ran them under a gentle wash in the sink, now bubble free.

"I'll be happy to take the shrimp from you when you're done. Be sure to rinse your hands and you can scrub the potatoes under the facet. Then i'll show you how to use this knife," Unki picks up the large chef's knife for display before setting it back on the counter. "And the cutting board to turn our eggplant into sliced eggplant. Easy stuff! In the meantime, I'll get the bell pepper chopped. " She would pick up the knife and go to work (and quickly, so Aurelia could have a turn with trying the knife).

Information: Food preparation deals solely with getting ingredients ready for the main chefs to use. It includes skinning meats, chopping vegetables, or even couriering out to retrieve village-bound goods.
Note: If followed by or before Kitchen Preparation, treat Kitchen Preparation as a D-rank mission.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1490 // 1490 // Stamina: 1550 / 1550

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
  • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
  • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
    Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.

Pi Qua Quan

Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Description: The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
    Description: The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
    Description: By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
    Description: After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:02 am
Hurrak

User Image

The cupboard above them would suddenly thump at the sound of shellfish trivia. A voice only she would hear would then echo in Unki's head. The voice was deep, somewhat intimidating, the voice of a grizzled warrior, akin to a god of war. Where it was coming from was uncertain but that bumping of the locked cupboard would draw some minor attention to it if barely. "You strip us of our armor and skin. You speak so casually of exsanguinating our insides, then you go so far as to call those insides unappetizing. I shall remember your voice one with limbs and breather of air, when I and my kind strip you of your skin and devour your entrails come your day of judgment I will make a point to call them likewise disgusting. Then when you once again stare at our pitch black eyes you will find them..without remorse."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Crustray-what now?" Aurelia repeated the word Unki had said with great confusion. So many cooking words that she had no idea what they actually were. She tilted her head to the side while shucking the heads off. Her eyes looked down at the still shrimp while she whispered, "Sorry, guys." The child really wished that there was a nicer way for this to be done. The poor things probably would be incredibly dishonored by cutting the heads off. According to Unki they weren't even appetizing. But maybe the luncheon afterwards would make up for it all! She continued on and on. Shck! Schk! Shck! Her tutor ran around setting the table with utensils and things, making sure everything looked perfect for their lunch. She looked as happy as ever after her thankful comment about teaching them, enough to forget about that bag of rice she was holding.

In fact, it was enough to cause her to spill a good amount of grains across the stove in a panic. Her hands flailed around as she did her best to collect everything that fell. Aurelia ran over to help like the best little helper she could be. She used what hands she could to help out until Unki appeared pleased with how much had been saved. "It's okay." She smiled and stayed close by while watching Unki get things done until that question came up about her father. The kid gave a pause. "Oh, yeah, he does. Daddy is so cool. He's the best king that any place could ever have! And I wanna be just like him!" Maybe she could catch that sparkly of fiery spirit in her eyes. "I've been training how to use a spear like him too! I wanna save people like him, and punish all the evil people and..." She babbled on and on, her rinnegan now fully visible from the amount of excitement and energy that was coursing through her while Aurelia was just continuing until she was all tuckered out after five minutes.

"Oh, sorry! I'll go get them!" Aurelia walked over to fetch the freshly shucked shrimp and returned to Unki with it in hand. Next came more washing her hands to get all that nasty shrimp juice off of her, before retiring to go scrub potatoes. "So how long have you been cooking?" she asked the girl.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  > Chakra : : 450 / / 450 x > Stamina : : 300 / / 300 x > AC : : 900 x > Ryo : : 両250 xxx
                                  > Blood / Sensor x > Rinnegan / Shakuton [ Scorch Release ] x > Arashigakure x > D-rank Genin xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                      > Bloodless Kin: Bloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan, and you cannot have Bloodless Kin with a Combo Element Kekkei Genkai implant or character. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.
                                      > Resolution 1: You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see a person's chakra distinctly and view its flow throughout the body
                                      > Rinnegan: Able to see the eight gates within a person but not individual tenketsu
                                      > Rinnegan: The Rinnegan can be maintained forever, given a certain (chakra + stamina) level to maximum (chakra + stamina) level ratio.
                                      ___D-Rank: 60% l ___C-Rank: 50% l ___B-Rank: 40% l ___A-Rank: 25% l ___S-Rank: 15%
                                      > Shakuton: Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt

Current Stats
                                        Speed: [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Reflex: [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                        - Objectives
                                        - Go
                                        - Here

> XXX [ D-Rank ]
                                        XXX

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak
                                  NecroPlant
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:

Novasse

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:30 pm

chakra 725/725   stamina 455/455   rankgenin (b) )

• Kaito overheard a patron of the restaurant mention the time, and he jumped to his feet suddenly. "I gotta go! I totally forgot about my meeting in the police department! Our neighbor is an officer and he kept talking me up to his coworkers while recommending an apprenticeship of sorts to Mom and she sort of agreed on my behalf that I would try it out, and I'm supposed to see him in like ten whole minutes! Sorry 'bout that, but feel free to order Kisuke and please cancel mine." Mouth moving as fast as his hands, Kaito put down a fistful of ryo as a tip for the inconvenience and to cover whatever Kisuke was interested in trying.

"I'll catch up with you both soon, I promise!" He gave a signature grin and a thumbs up, then headed out the restaurant door, narrowly avoiding colliding with a family as he did.

[ exit ]

ooc: edit - and then i saw i can't do it until chuunin rank fffffff

Metal Trsu

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:47 am
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

A pang of regret hit her for, again, looking past that some words can be above a child's head. Blatant use of a big scientific word requires patience. The stray grains of rice were all collected by now, thanks to Unki's extra little hands of help, and sat together far from a boil in the pot. All the while, Aurelia was going on in another cheery bit about her dad and adding onto details Unki wouldn't have thought of the Red Ruin. Granted, Unki knew very little about Belamos and how even his first name frequently slips pass her. The perspective from a innocent somebody was refreshing and inspiring (even if the inspiration wasn't clearing up Unki's perception of the Red Ruin. She had still to meet him on better terms). "Spears, huh?" She said with another slice of bell pepper coming to.
Spears and fire. If he were trying to kill me I'd hate to see him paired off with someone who can't take the heat."So where is-"

Thump! Unki's train of thought lugs to a sudden stop with a hit sounding off from behind a cabinet door at the level of her head. The woman's sights lock on the door in front of her and spends a good, solid twenty seconds sifting over its surface before furrowing her brow and returning her attention to work.
"You've got the drive! More drive than most children, probably, and you get to do something about that spark. Just think about it, there are boys way older than you who run around pretending and can't swing a spear beyond the basics. Do you have your own spear yet to save the world with yet?" She could feel her mouth curl into a smile, plainly pleased with the delightful conversation about an awestruck girl who wanted to save the world and progress of the dish, that Unki nearly forgot the strange thump in the cabinet.

The two were probably one in the same when it came to feeling bright and peachy for their own, respected, reasons that Unki takes a look at Aurelia to see just how giddy she was talking about saving the world and kicking the butt of evil. Some off sensation pokes at the woman when she at last caught a look at Aurelia's eyes. Where they that color before? Unki wasn't a stranger to unusual off-colored eyes and equally steady with eyes that have a strange fascination about them. Then there came a voice. The woman couldn't break her innocuous stare into Aurela's eyes as a deep, grizzled voice venting a threat within Unki's head. "You strip us of our armor and skin..." The recesses of Unki's mind were whirling in a flurried storm trying to focus on Aurelia's story, the warring voice, and deciphering the two. Worst of all, the smile Unki desperately sought to keep steady was beginning to ache. She froze up too. Wait? Where Aurelia's eyes always like that? What are they? What is... what is she saying? Are eyes talking to me?! It was hard not to hear over the menacing voice. ...You of your skin and devour your entrails come your day of judgment I will make a point to call them likewise disgusting.

Certainly no ordinary person in their right mind could over look a dark presence uttering gruesome descriptions for no earthy reason, right? Unki shivers at the noise of her mental intruder, although smiling wearily, to avoid creating concern about the girls in her charge. Homura didn't need to be kicking Unki out over her crying about voices she couldn't make sense of or disturbing Aurelia over the possibility of some monster being latent in her eyes.

Then when you once again stare at our pitch black eyes you will find them..without remorse.

She had to keep her cool. In the time Aurelia broke away to fetch the shrimp Unki took the advantage of the moment to literally try to shake off the nerves from head to toe. She turns away suddenly and looks onto the un-chopped pile of mushrooms with a shaken frown. Aurelia's return was quick and Unki had to snap back to her former, cheery self. The woman prepares a plate with disposal napkins, to place near the stove, for Aurelia to place the worked shrimp and places them aside for later. "Thank you." Right. Cool as a cucumber. From there on, the girl was quick to begin on the potatoes and Unki went to work on the mushrooms.

No, Unki wasn't as cool as a cucumber. She was a more than a couple steps from feeling fair and free of worries. S-slices. No mincing. Happy place. She's asked you a question! Her reply, frankly, was a little shaky at first. But she was hesitant before looking at Aurelia's eyes again. "Oh. A while." Her reply was initially just a peep of an answer that Unki felt wrong to give. Granted, Unki was distracted since the grizzly war voice threatened her and she wasn't able to easily review the details in her head straight away. I don't think Aurelia has black eyes?" The woman clears her throat and realigns her knife to her working mushroom. "I was maybe older than you at the time..." Her hand came off the mushroom,for a moment, to count back on her fingers before she returned to her work. " I was home with my parents. Twelve, maybe. I was taught what I guess what my mama thought was easy to make. I made rice and hot pots. Usually the hot pots I would make just had chopped vegetables, blocks of tofu, miso, and such. It's how I learned to cook seafood since some of it can cook in a boil. " Unki couldn't help but pause for a second after her mention of seafood. Nothing for sure could be said about the source of the intruding voice just yet. She took a deep breath and raised her sights at the cabinet door. Something knocked that didn't it? Could have been a spice bottle. Thok...t hok...thok! Her mushrooms were becoming little layers of their former whole selves and at last set aside on the cutting board. "We're just going to lightly brown the vegetables and boil the shrimp as the rice is cooking. There's a similar dish that would call for us to panfry the veggies in a special batter and them do it all over again for the shrimp. I'm sure it's better for us without the batter.

Unki took another napkin and wiped her knife free of mushroom. She set the blade on the chopping block and began to work on the shrimp. "We're gonna cook everything all at once. Won't too hard with the two of us here to keep an eye on what's goin' on." Unki turns to her clean collection of cookware and selects a second pot to go on the stove. She waits for Aurelia to finish with the potatoes before placing the pot in the sink to add in the water."Here, before you chop the eggplant, I'd like you to add a little salt to this pot and you can drop the shrimp in." She relayed her new set of instructions as she set the pot on the stove and turned on the heat. From her former pile of cooking ingredients Unki adds two other minuscule sized ingredients for seasoning to the pot first. Two dull green leaves and pinches of some powdery spice which carry somewhat of a strong aroma.
"That reminds me." She said and scooted the knife toward the six-year old. "I bet your dad has taught you well enough that you'll get the hang of cutting up veggies in no time.
Unki's invitation was eager despite unnerving voice from earlier. She even tried to ask about it. "Did you hear anything unusual, by any chance?" Her question came with nervous giggles and a cast glance toward hopes for an open windows and back at Homura's neice still entranced by the television.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

Pi Qua Quan

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing the young Kaito hurry off suddenly caused the Frenchman to come to a realization of his own. He would take the youths order assuming he'd made one, bow, then head to the kitchen. Upon of which the order was delivered, would be prepared, and thusly delivered whenever it was ready. Trefles would return to continue cleaning glasses before he paused for the moment. He looked at the double doors. Then the bar counter. It was time...he could feel it. He would then make the staff aware. With some nods, some groans, and some sighs of understanding they'd all embrace the man. Arashigakure would always be his home. A place in which he entrusted its protectors to protect his father but he...like said father needed to do what it was that his kind did. Travel.

Trefles, as he'd made apparent to all he'd spoken to, had no interest in the impending war to come. He had done his service in offering his services and now it was time to see if any others would be in need of them. It would come to no surprise to his 'boss' he was leaving but the traveling merchant will return to Arashi one day. With a finely ornate envelope containing a letter and a wax seal placed upon it resting on the counter, Trefles would leave the establishment known as Ika-Shokuji..and the village of Arashigakure. The envelope not addressed to his patron but rather one Unki Amano. Whence she was done, the next time she'd desire to speak with him this is what she would find -Exit

Chakra:x/x❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:x/x Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)4400/4400 Ac:60,220/60,220

De-Buffs:

♣️Buffs♣️ & ♣️DR♣️
○ Reflex: 12 {Capped At 12}
○ Speed: 18 {Capped At 12}
○ Strength: 0
○ Fort: 0

•6 Reflex: Jyuura
•3 Reflex: Hashi
•3 Reflex: Balanced Master
•3 Speed: Hashi
•3 Speed: Balanced Master
•6 Speed: Shunkan
•6 Speed: Sen Gekiretsu
♣️Passives♣️
• Learn Everything +8

♣️Disciplines♣️
Worker-Worker
•Balanced Master
•Lifetime Disciple

♣️Techniques Used♣️

♣️Equipment♣️
~Head~

~Body~

~Hands~
Coup de main {French For: Helping Hand}
[Contents]:
Both:
•Seal Connection~Haipa : The Sworn Defender
•Seal Connection~Saza : The Eagle Eye
•Seal Connection~Hodan Ichiba : Artillery Market
•Seal Connection~Takahata: The Supreme Service

Right Hand: 240 -100 = 140 Remaining Capacity
• [Legendary Seven Swords, Kiba: The Twin Lightning Swords]
• [Valid Point]
• [Clear image]

Left Hand: 240
• [Crab Crab God]
• [Blue Blossom]

~Waist~

~Scrolls~

~Feet~

♣️Titles♣️
• {Weaponsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Ryouri-nin:} ||→{Grandmaster Iron Chef: Home-styled/Food Arts/Gourmand: Specialty Wine}
• {Technological} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Enchantment} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Botany} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Mining} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Armorsmithing} || → {Grandmaster}
• {Pharmaceutical Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Toxin Chemistry} || → {Novice}
• {Scroll Crafting} || → {Novice}

♣️Formless Info♣️
♣️ Soft Physical: S
♣️ Sword: S
♣️ Chopsticks: S
♣️ Rapier: S
♣️ Smokebombs: S {Locked until the Purchase of Appropriate Manuals}

Hurrak
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Aurelia appeared as peppy and full of life the more she gushed about her family. It was a very important topic for her, and she wished to share it with the whole world of how cool and awesome that her father was. Unki at least was entertained by it, still teaching her how to cook and prepare the shrimp dish that they had been on for quite some time. It almost felt like they had been at this for 2 months! When asked about a spear of her own the child would frown. She had always desired such a weapon for herself. Then she could do all sorts of things that Belamos did with one. "Not yet. But I will though! One that's just as strong as Daddy's that I can make my own legacy with." She laughed to herself and imagined a shining, royal looking spear that could only be held by a true princess such as her. After the excitement died down as she noticed Unki's unease, Aurelia dialed herself back and listened while she had went on about how she began to get into the culinary world and slice all of those potatoes for her as well.

"Wow, so you got in like me. Your parents did something so you gotta." She said while bringing the potatoes to Unki and watching as the cook was giving her instructions on what to do next. Dump things here, add seasoning there. All things! Soon, she was given a knife and an eggplant. There was only one thing to do with these two tools! Chop! Chop! Chop! It was hard at first but she would get the hang of it as Unki watched and asked her if she heard something. Her chopping paused while Aurelia searched around. "No. Not really. Did you?"

Just then, a message came in the form of a letter being thrown against the surface of the counter. Aurelia raced to pick it up and read it, her eys scanning. "Oh! they need me at the gates with Daddy! Sorry, Unki! Thanks for showing me stuff!" She quickly bear hugged the cook before taking off towards the gates.

[EXIT]

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                        - Objectives
                                        - Go
                                        - Here

> XXX [ D-Rank ]
                                        XXX

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak
                                  NecroPlant
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:
                                  Quote:

Novasse

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

One moment a helper happily did as Unki asked and before the woman could wrap her head around said helper suddenly departing to a summons the child flung herself onto Unki's person with an immense hug. She quickly bear hugged the cook before taking off towards the gates. In truth, Unki wasn't expecting a such affection and didn't anticipate it from someone who knew hardly much about her.

Missions::
A-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: 4 Posts *
B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: 2 Posts *

*after reductions ::
- Home-Styled // title gives: -1 post to the E - Rank and the B - Rank missions.
- Restaurateur // -1 post to the D - Rank and the A - Rank missions.
- Specialist // -1 post to the E - Rank, the B - Rank, and -2 to the S - Rank missions.
-2 B-rank (4) -1 A-rank (5)

Quote:
  • ⚬ [Food] Vegetables, common
    ▬⚬ 1lbs Sweet potato - consumed
    ▬⚬ 1lbs Eggplant - consumed
    ▬⚬ 1lbs Mushrooms - consumed
    ▬⚬ 1lbs Red bell peppers - consumed
    ⚬ [Food] Meat, common
    ▬⚬ 5lbs Shrimp 3/5
    ⚬ [Food] Liquid, common
    ▬⚬ 5 gallon Vegetable broth - 4/5
    ▬⚬ 5 gallon Cooking Oil - 4/5
    ▬⚬ 5 gallon Water - 4/5

Mission Claims:
Special - Rank A (Actual Cooking!): Allows one to produce chakra foods. Unless otherwise stated, chakra foods are incompatible with each other, and will either completely replace the previous effect, or cause horrendous side effects. All last, unless otherwise specified, until one's next intake of food, water, etc. Other than normal mission rank limitations, certain effects are limited by one's title rank as a Ryōri Shinobi. {Clarity: It takes [1] post for each rank of actual cooking to make said ranked food. Apply the reductions as necessary.}

x1; Shrimp Donburi - A-rank Quality :: Nutritionist : DR [Strength] Increase by +5.

Special - Rank B (Actual Cooking!): Allows one to produce chakra foods. Unless otherwise stated, chakra foods are incompatible with each other, and will either completely replace the previous effect, or cause horrendous side effects. All last, unless otherwise specified, until one's next intake of food, water, etc. Other than normal mission rank limitations, certain effects are limited by one's title rank as a Ryōri Shinobi. {Clarity: It takes [1] post for each rank of actual cooking to make said ranked food. Apply the reductions as necessary.}

x3; Shrimp and Veggie Donburi - B-rank Quality :: DR [Strength] Increase +4

tab The rice was left alone to cook on the back stove eye as Unki and her young assistant were well into work. Aurelia had completed the eggplant, applied seasonings where Unki asked, and brought up cleaned potatoes. Their conversation, overall, gave Unki insight that a bright-eyed little girl could have arguably more glamorous parents than Unki did. Mostly, however, the glamour was built up by the love a child holds for her mother and father. With care and attention, mostly to avoid further sulliing her own clothes with an oil splatter, Unki adds in vegetable oil to the frying pan. [1/4]

With the first trio of vegetables ready, Unki sets the now clean sweet potatoes onto her cutting board. A moment is spent prior to check on the status of the boiling shrimp. A waft of warm air escapes under the rim of the lid and all its salty and seasoned scents are carried with. Unki was firm about leaving her prawns to cook a couple minutes more. She briskly nods to herself as picks up her knife to work the sweet potatoes. [2/4]

Just holding the potato steady made Unki think about how it just bad timing to see Aurelia be called away and guilt swept over her with a sigh. The bowls would just have to be finished without her.Each potato was sliced into thin, diagonal orange pieces that would have been best for frying in a tempura. No tempura today and just pan seared goodness. By now, each variety of vegetable sat in their own pile waiting for the pan.[3/4]

[4/4]
Unki spares a second to check the rice and a second to check Homura, who still seems to be as right as rain. I should make something for her. It's only fair. I'm borrowing her kitchen and I could always use a good word. With the rice was well on to its way of nearing the boiling point Unki began to add in her vegetable to the pan. Unki took this pause as an opportunity to prep the bowls she would be filling with rice and a careful arrangement of cooked vegetables. [Completed - A-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: x1 Shrimp Donburi]

The vegetables were fine to sit on their own for a second. All she really had to do was keep them moving every now and then. The dish doesn't work with raw vegetables and burnt vegetables are plainly unacceptable. She put a spoon to the hot pan and stirred up the mix before going back to the prep work for plating. Unki counted out three bowls: (odds were she wasn't going to get some of them back) one to drop off to Toso, one to make its way to her glowing helper, and one for herself. [1/2 B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: Shrimp & Vegetable Donburi]

Now and then, Unki would eye the cabinet where she heard the knock but the most noise she's taking in is the sizzle of the raw medley mix. She moves the cutting board to the sink and shuffles bowls about to take its place on the counter. Her shrimp and rice were beginning to bubble. The timing was going well for the two stars of the bowl and at least vegetables were quick to cook. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to opt to a donburi bowl, after all, a recipe of the likeness is what she's been boasting to Toso about. [2/2 Completed ; B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: x1 Shrimp & Vegetable Donburi +1]

The thought occurred to Unki, as she was nudging around a sizzling heap of eggplant over a collective of pepper slices, about just how was she going to get a bowl to Aurelia? The youngster had gone to the gates, after all. The child's whereabouts there after wasn't something Unki was granted. After the girl's hard work, Unki hated the thought to deliever a cold bowl of rice with disappointingly soggy shrooms, peppers, and lackluster pink shrimp. [1/2 B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: Shrimp & Vegetable Donburi]

Maybe Toso could help? Odds were that someone might have the resources to find her. Maybe some ninja-magic could help Unki until then, yeah? An additional plate was set out too from Unki borrowed from the household's dish rack opposite of the sink. The woman's scheming was a decent time killer; it was essentially time to plate. Unki promptly turns off each oven eye and began the process of extracting ingredients one-by-one. One of her cooking spoons proves itself useful to portion out rice among a total of four servings. Each bowl now brimmed with rice and the plate given a generous scoop for a youngster to dine on. [2/2 Completed; B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: Shrimp & Vegetable Donburi +1 ]

With the same spoon, Unki went about portioning out the vegetables among the three of four dishes. A good chef is always certain to taste! The thought of tasting her work does well to bring a smile to her face before going to munch on one of each vegetable. The red peppers were sweet and soft enough to still be crunchy. Flavor was there (meaning her results are far from being her sweet aunt Umeko's cooking). A mushrooms slice was soft, warm in her mouth, and shares the flavor or the spice. [1/2 ; B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: Shrimp & Vegetable Donburi]

Eggplant was soft and a good, juicy crunch stuck around after cooking. The sweet potato was thin, hearty, soft and sweet. The seasonings couldn't rob the sweet potato of its natural goodness. Color came to the bowls of white rice. Now all she was missing were the pink prawn. Again, with chopsticks, Unki lifts the lid from the steaming pot of boiling shrimp. She didn't particularly have ice (which was a necessary step) but she made do with draining the pot and isolating the shrimp from scalding heat. In time, she was adding the last ingredients to their plates. [2/2 ; B-rank :: Actual Cooking! :: Shrimp & Vegetable Donburi +1]

The donburi was as pretty as she hoped it would be. Along side the bowls, the plate for Homura's niece was ready as well. Unki was but a gracious guest serving her little hostess (since Mr. Truffles had promptly bailed already on babysitting duties) and the extra serving was set on a nearby dining table. After setting a place for the girl, Unki makes the point to briefly stand at the side of a table like a humble housemaid with her hands in her lap."I made you a lunch." Her call to detach the niece from the television carries an trace of awkward hope that the shrimp and vegetable donburi plate was a something she could eat. This was the least she could do to show her gratitude. "It's rice with vegetables. Shrimp on the side which you can add to as you like."

Whether or not the niece chose to concern herself with Unki's offer, the house guest returns to her work on prepping bowls for transport and managing to cover each with a lid. Her bowls turned out to fancier than she'd made them out to be. Following her careful chore, all was left was to go about cleaning her cookware again. The kitchen sink was filled and Unki devoted herself to the art of cleaning again. Aside from being necessary to reduce grim and gross things cleaning wasn't a real glamorous chore and probably not something Aurelia would rave about. Her little voice rang out in Unki's head and imagined something Aurelia could say to her dad: hh! Miss Unki is really good at cleaning! She can even make dirty cast iron shine like a pretty porcelain doll!"

The thought made Unki smile and just about got a giggle out of her. With a pull of a plug the sink began to drain. A easy step was drying since Unki could technically cheat and touch everything with the perfect degree to shoo all the remaining water drops away. Dried utensils and cookware sat in the sink for the length of time necessary for Unki to get out her fancy supply scroll and unroll it for more magic smoke. In a few back and forth's from the sink to the scroll, with fistfuls of cooking spoons, the handle of her knife between her fingers, chopsticks in the curl of her little finger and even the cutting board under arm, Unki was essentially all packed up.

Piping hot bowls of food were all left to handle. Easily enough, however, Unki was able to work her know-how to take care of three bowls (and then some) to get them going on their journey. First stop would be the administration building where the first bowl would depart with firm instructions to whomever becomes responsible for the gift of rice and shrimp go unopened until find its way to Toso's hands. The bowl for Aurelia was another story.

Unki was certain to devote the time to cleaning the stove top, counter, and the edge of the sink to remove the most of any proof that she was there. The shrimp shells and vegetable bits were also taken care of. "I'll be on my way now, I suppose. Unki says to the niece before turning her head back to a long look at the questionable cabinet. "Tell me. Anything wonky around here that likes to go bumping on things?" She hadn't forgotten the threats from the mystery voice. Something suggest that voice didn't come from Aurelia's funny

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

Pi Qua Quan

Novasse

Necroplant

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:30 am
User Image

"Yeah there's some disillusioned sentient shellfish in the cupboard that likes to make empty threats. I tell him to get rid of it or eat it already but nooooooo. Suddenly it's different than any other shrimp now and doesn't know what to do with it." It seemed the She-beast had returned at the perfect moment to see this home intruder in her 'home'. "So that's it huh, being replaced, am I? Shoulda seen this coming what with you two being all buddy buddy back then!" She seemed angry like things were about to escalate, flames in her eyes, then was that..jealousy in her voice? Wasn't their relationship fake? The smol child would embrace her 'moms' hips. Homura calmed down but it would later be revealed she wasn't all that angry to begin with as she began to speak with humor in her tone with a sigh as though she had just been defeated. "Well if that's the case, you should know, he hates being stepped on and good luck getting him to do anything in the bedroom, still stepping on him is hilarious so I recommend you do it at least once."

After giving her suggestion in regards to Squid abuse she'd pat her niece on the head and tell her to head downstairs. Looking at the food, smelling the kitchen, and seeing the girl was putting things away, she made some assumptions. She'd walk toward Unki, then in a movement where it looked like she was about to deck her for touching her things she instead pulled out a stack of papers neatly clipped to each other. Then calmly asked Unki something, a favor. "Hey, if you're heading down there could you give this to T. He needs to sign it to in order for it to be official." hopefully Unki would take the papers and on the cover it was clear [Divorce Agreement] Homura seemed for a moment to look a bit sad but her tone shifted trying to feign otherwise. "Said if he ever became Kage, it was joke back then, neither of us thought it would ever happen, but you know, guess this whole marriage thing was a joke to begin with haha. T playin it on his parents, and I guess me playin myself. I mean look at these things right! Shoulda been born a boy right, ain't no other dude gunna be interested less he's gay. HA!" Homura fondled her non-existent breasts in a joking manner. A little more context provided into why Homura had agreed to marry Toso in the first place, despite her airs she seemed to be lacking in the belief of finding a real relationship because of her shortcomings.

Homura would then turn around toward the door. "Well I better get going, kids going to wonder what's taking me so long." she looked back at Unki. Her eyes were a bit different now. A little red, someone who was strong enough to keep tears at bay, but her voice carried a seriousness to it, one that made sure to penetrate the thickness of any skull. "Hey, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid and get himself killed. He always likes to act like he's a tough guy with that dumb face of his. But he's a squid an squid ..like people sometimes...are soft...and sometimes a squid is too soft." Homura turned around now to head towards the exit. She'd wipe her eyes with a forearm and grumble under her breath unless Unki had anything to say to her before leaving "tch"
Hurrak

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 am
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Frankly, Unki was expecting Trefles to pop back in before Homura’s return. No one actually had given Unki a window of time to work with before she’d have to get going, however, her timing of leaving versus Homura’s return was, at the very least, exceptional. The situation felt like no one informed Homura the how and the why's of Unki’s presence on the third floor and she was still avidly treating Unki like her unwelcome replacement. What’s worse, Homura’s unwavering, consistent assumptions really did its part in making in Unki feeling lousy on top of just plain awkward. The will to speak wasn’t easily there and the situation seems just about better off to let Homura be angry. Until her tone, her vibe, just seemed to escalate and her bedroom-related suggestion took the cake. Unki had no desire to further rile whatever feelings were being poked at so she took a breath and was compelled to interject calmly. "He's just an old friend. I saved the collective of his people and him in Endaishima. I'm afraid you just never let me clarify that before. " She wasn’t going to give much mention to already being with someone. Unki didn’t need to give Homura fuel to poke with jokes or comments about sounding like a two-timer, that is, if Homura was too caught up in her own fire to believe anything different. Her tone sounded familiar.

Although slightly, Unki actually flinched in response to Homura's initial step as she came to her. How could she not recoil knowing the extent of what Homura has done to would-be trespassers? She wasn't keen to the thought of taking a black eye in a one-sided square off against the resident house-champion bruiser. Instead of a fistful of spite ready to sock Unki a shiner a neat stack of papers was held out to her. Oddly enough, Unki's core began to feel as if it was sinking. She was feeling sorry for the fake couple and almost as if her presence in Arashi was partially the cause. The more Homura spoke about her lie of a relationship the worse Unki felt. Granted, Unki wasn't feeling as guilty as she was about being a possible intrusion in the matter and more about how much hurt could come from being tangled up in a lie. It was a good lie with good intentions, right? No lie was really good if it meant hearing the harm of a breakup left in Homura's voice. A crumpled up frown was the expression of choice Unki could manage to muster.

She slowly accepts the documents in one hand and takes hold of her vest's zipper tab in the other hand and listens while the paper are carefully wedged in under her vest. The papers were safe there for the short trip. Even though Homura was coarse to Unki in the length of time they've known each other so far the object which mostly fueled her sympathy was a solid phrase from her past: "leave no mermaid behind". Strictly said phrase was a glittery rule for the lady divers to remember good safety practices but a clique of hormonal divers modified the phrase into a social rule which blatantly encouraged togetherness and problem solving (which didn't have to be peaceful).

It felt necessary to say something empathizing with her pain like how it wasn't fair to have Toso string her along in a lie. Then again with this collective lie having been an agreement was it appropriate to open that can of worms? Unki's sights drift down to the floor as Homura turns away to wipe her eyes. "I hope he was honest with asking you in the beginning." She spoke softly, carefully, and without expecting any answers in turn. "If you're ever in the Land of Lightning," Unki said, her tone changed from something solemn to one with a tinge more brightness to it. "There's a southern coastal village loaded with young men that the local lady-divers broke into submission to worshiping anyone without a-" she coughed herself to a new, less crude word when she remembered that the niece could literally come running in at any second. "Broke them out of worshiping men, I mean. I think the mermaid matriarchy has the young men population ready for a change of face from all the cliquey she-divers they grew up with." Before too long Unki thought her way to a hearty laugh at a passing thought, "No joke. I heard the men have made a saying: Aya's mermaid is the devil's child! Ahhhah, don't mind me I'm just thinking out loud. I should ask, before I let you go," She points over her shoulder toward the cabinet. "Can I take that angry shrimp too? It's not going in anyone's lunch, rather, I'm going to do something with it. I have a thing for sea life." She wasn't going to clarify what that thing was, why Unki had a dopey grin on her face, or her exact plan for it other than to withstand its grizzly threats in the meantime.

Given that the talking shrimp joins her then she would be dealing with a grand total of four bowls and a potential fish bowl on her leave. I should make a nickname for myself at this rate.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

┆Strength ► 0┇Speed ► 0┇Reflex ►0┇Fortitude ►0┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Pi Qua Quan

Necroplant

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:15 pm
User Image

Homura would have her head perform a half turn in response to the inquiry of Toso's level of honesty. Homura knew the relationship Unki had with Toso was purely a friendly one. However, her own feelings of lacking self-worth was what fueled the tinge of jealousy towards even something as aromantic as that. The old 'why does he need other friends when I'm here' mentality. Feelings that towed the lines of selfishness and in the worst cases obsession. Unki was someone Homura doubted could ever understand this feeling. So she wouldn't make a point to delve into it. "Yeah. We knew what we both signed up for. Its just...you know... neither of us expected it to happen. We were planning on riding this lie forever. When you think about it, how is that different from a regular marriage?" Homura was aware of this coming divorce since the beginning of their lie. Should Toso become Kage it would require their divorce. She knew this. So why did it bother her? Toso's side of this reasoning was to be known but Homura's even though she was aware still didn't believe that it would happen and perhaps that was the reason she felt so wounded. An expectation she had made for herself that her and her husfriend could stay the way they were and she'd never have to worry about her self worth and he wouldn't have to worry about his parent chiding him.

She turned to face the door again. With a flick of the wrist a brass key would fly over her shoulder toward Unki having taken in her talk of a new place. "Good to know. Take that basket case of a prawn as a reward if you really want it. Me n my kid, we're blowing this joint until the heat dies down." She looked down to the ground for a moment before taking a step forward. "After all the ex-hubby doesn't want me to get dragged into all these kage affairs and war business." She'd say in a fairly bitter manner. As if the words Toso had given her to have warranted this sentence were non-negotible and she was being forced to walk away.

She reached for the exit handles but before she left she'd say one more thing having just remembered "Oh..the blue boys gone by the way. He left a letter for you downstairs where he used ta work. Really know how ta reel em in dontcha heh heh. Anyway, take care of yourself." she'd flash a double peace sign before closing the door behind her. Thusly leaving Unki and a bumping cabinet. Once again a familiar voice echoing in her head. "Come at me with what torturers you will breather of air. I will endure and my strength will only grow. You only aid in your own demise and what tortures I will have readied for you will be far worse if not doubly so those I will have endured. I will tear your sinew fiber by fiber, crush your eyes and wring them of their juices, steep your flesh in your blood,...." the voice seemed to continue on and on about grotesque methods of torment dismemberment and the like.
Hurrak

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:35 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

She fumbles on the catch of the brass key. A fumble from being rusty with catching things? Nonsense! Unki was surely just juggling the key in her hands out of excitement for the salty prize. All in all, Unki was feeling pretty well about events which she managed to make happen so far and felt hope that Homura, no matter how bitter, might get some peace and quiet in the face of all this wild storm that was on its way apparently. To learn of this impending conflict was a hard fact a she found a little difficult to swallow. There were important loops Unki had been, thus far, left out of being looped into. Her venture to Arashi may have been an attempt for "fresh air" but this breakaway to clear her mind has been met with uncertain changes. The greatest change she's yet to reason was the drastic change in altitude that, frankly, was beginning to have pieces to reason with pressed into focus.

But the task Unki had at hand was to take care of the sentient shellfish. Maybe find a less noisy shrimp friend to give better company or configure a big aquarium for it? Eh. Any large, fancy aquariums were better handled back in the Capital where the woman knew she'd have the space for. Although the more she thought about how absolutely hilarious it will be to have a pint-sized crustacean yammer on with grizzly threats to any member of the House Staff Unki who gets lazy on watering the second floor bonsai collection or something noteworthy. Then again there's no guarantee the shrimp would survive the trip to Shiro's care (or a guarantee that Shiro won't decide to eat the little terror straight out of the bowl).

Unki's care into opening the thumping cabinet door was at her highest. "You little menace. Stay still or there won't be any promise of a bigger tank for you. I gotta balance you and a letter Mr. Truffles left for me."
Her tongue still had trouble worming out the proper pronunciation of Trefles's name. The bowl, meanwhile, and its riled occupant were cradled in Unki's hands before being placed on the counter. "Behold. Sunlight." She would say, sounding the least bit impressed with the introduction, as she stretches out her arms before allowing them to fall to her side. The reality of taking custody of a fish was just starting to sink into the "what was I thinking" phase. With a shrug, Unki collects the bowl and nestles it in the fold of her arm as the other is wrapped about the bowl in a hug.

The guest's departure from the third-floor apartment was quick however careful to not excessively quake the fishbowl. The double squid doors are closed behind and Unki goes slowly downstairs to the ground floor. The promise of a letter waits for her at the bar, yes? Better now than never, she thought, as she approached the bar. Mr. Trefles had a way with pretty words when he spoke and that trait stuck true on the ornate envelope Unki found.
In no time, really, Unki had one hand worming open the envelope for the letter waiting for her. Her other hand was kept on the side of the bowl. She didn't need the rare critter ramming its bowl off the bar top. She'd go about reading the letter with it on the bar top while going through the motions of scooping the bowl back into her arms. The letter was in her hand, open, as she left through the front doors of the restaurant.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

┆Strength ► 0┇Speed ► 0┇Reflex ►0┇Fortitude ►0┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Pi Qua Quan

Necroplant

Quote:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas