Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:11 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor found herself nodding in euthasim,"Yes yes... friends are good alliances are veryyyy good", she assured her she tapped her mouth in a questioning manner at Striders question,"Hmm... I think 12? its required that they are kept no more than 3 days though for research purposes only now if you want to get reading books", she said drawing her small hand to her chin in thought,"I believe its 2 weeks...", she told her flipping another page on the heavy book she had,"By the way...", she said looking up at her with crystal blue eyes,"My names is Eleanor it is very nice to meet you".

" I am Strier for the kingdom of riverdale . Its very nice to meet you as well . do we have the same classes ?" she replied as she took out her schedule for Eleanor to see and hoped that they did have classes together." Do we have classes together? I would love to have classes so that I have a friend to talk to " she repied to her new friend

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:33 pm
queen strider

GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien had made his way to the courtyard which had seemed rather empty, seeing a few others thinking that the school was smaller then he imagined but decided against it. He was writing in his journal a bit before closing it, closing the small clasp to lock the pages and put it back in his bag. When he looked up, he noticed a couple of guys, one of them looked familiar but it wasnt till he approached he figured it out. The guy(npc) walked up to the neko and seemed bigger then Damien, more muscle then the lean looking neko. He grabbed Damien by the shirt, "Alright prince of the freaks... your father wont sign the treaty allowing my kingdom to come mine some ore that we know you have just sitting there. Hes offered more money then any savage could ask for but your father wont sign... how about you help change his mind." The thuggish prince demanded as Damien sighed, "How about you lay off the body spray... i smelled you before I entered the courtyard." Damien stated but the prince growled before punching Damien hard in the face, droping Damien's shirt as Damien stumbled back, wincing in pain as he had a cut on his cheek, a small one just under his eye. He blinked his eyes but gripped his knees a bit, "The answer is still no." Damien stated. With the idea of a fight going on in the courtyard, some of the students had gathered some.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Ponmi

Conservative Browser

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Thelius had an inkling that his stay in the academy was going to be a long one and he speculated that the garments he chose to bring along with him weren’t going to last for even a month. He required the space, though, for what he smuggled in his suitcase was as delicate as a peacock feather. Well, more or less, he dropped it once on the gleaming marble floor of the palace; however, there wasn’t a single dent or scratch that blemished it’s rough surface. He based that upon luck, despite having close to nonexistent of such a thing in his life. The goddess of fortune must have been feeling quite generous that day, he thought to himself as he followed a staff of the academy to the boys dormitory.

His brother was swept off by another staff that he seemed familiar with quite well and held a similar air of importance. The staff that was leading him to his room was a lanky man with a goatee. He was dressed in a formal butler uniform and strode with his chin held high, appearing quite snobbish.

As they walked down the extensive corridors of the institute, Thelius took note of how blindingly pristine everything was. The windows were crystal clear and the wooden frame that lined its glass gleamed brightly, the silvery white pigment of the marble beneath his sandals reminded him of the diamond bedazzled walls of his father’s treasury. Intricate, foreign decorations and portraits of strangers clung to the walls between stone arches of the corridor.

His eyes were glued to each of the stunning pieces, not really minding the passing students that shot him curious glances. Until, he heard yelling coming through one of the windows. Stopping in his tracks, as well as the staff, he traced the whereabouts of the raucous.

A barbaric looking ruffian towered over a boy who looked to be standing his ground. Hower, the lad that seemed to be assaulting him didn’t cease as more students gathered around them. Are those, Thelius’s eyes widened, cat ears… and a tail, as well!

He studied the bizarre appearance of the boy, until his trance was broken by his figure staggering backwards from the ruffian’s fist.

Oh, my!” the staff gasped beside him.

Thelius was quick on his feet, running back to the entryway where he first set foot in the institute. The lanky servant following right behind him.

As he bursted through the courtyard, he made his way through the crowd of snickering students dressed in royal attires. Why are they just standing there, laughing? Thelius didn’t understand such a disgusting display. He broke through the crowd and had entered the scene in the center.

He didn’t think a second thought as the barbaric looking boy was reaching to grab a hold of his feline victim, Thelius ran straight for the giant slamming the side of his suitcase against his abdomen. The bully flew backwards and the students behind him made way for him to land.

“You ought’a pick someone your own size if you want a fair fight, scoundrel!” Thelius declared, forgetting about the delicate item he stored in his luggage.

The bully responded to his declaration with a strained groan as he curled into a ball on the ground. The young prince sighed as he placed his free hand on his hip, a bit disappointed that it was over that quickly.

“Well, then,” he said glancing over his shoulder, studying the raven haired boy with feline features who wore a puzzled expression at his sudden appearance. Thelius shot him a boyish grin, before outstretching a hand towards him.

“The name’s, Thelius! Pleasure to come to your rescue.”

User Image

Sanathos

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:45 pm
queen strider

GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien looked up at the guy who seemed ready to hit him again but he was surprised to see that the bully had not only be knocked back, but by a suitcase. When the thuggish prince was knocked back, Damien got up and brushed himself off but then scoffed a bit, "Rescue, I had it handled." He said as he really didnt see a reason to say thank you, "Technically you interupted a diplomatic talk." He stated as he walked over to the bully and picked him up by the collar, lifting the muscle bound guy with ease, "Tell your father that if he questions my father's choice, its because people live on that land and own it, hes not going to let your people tear up their land, their homes just to satisfy your kingdoms greed." He stated and almost growled, "And obviously you can see why your father never went to war either... we are stronger then we look." He stated dropping the guy before walking over and picking up his bag. He looked at Thelius, "Damien, the name's Damien and I guess i should say thank you but I would have broken more then just his pride. My people, the savages as other kingdoms so wish to call us, are stronger then normal humans. Its why even though our kingdom is smaller, no one dears attack, we just want to be left alone or be considered equal." He stated to Thelius, "Trust me, probably not the last bully to hit me, but I can protect myself." He said as he pulled a rag from his sachel bag and held it over the cut, his ears twitched as he winced slightly. He then noticed the guy's suitcase and would have questioned about it but realized it wasnt his point to ask or any of his business. He then also realized something, "New here as well?" He asked curiously.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Ponmi

Conservative Browser

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:51 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Despite the offense that dripped in his tone a few moments ago, the prince simply gawked at him. He speaks in the same dialect as I! The lad introduced himself by the name of, Damien, and didn’t even bat an eye when Thelius presented himself to him. He simply declined his aid and dusted off his attire elegantly. The young prince didn’t mind his behaviour, since he was just enthralled by those cat-like features. He had to force himself back from reaching for his ears to inspect whether it’s really apart of this boy’s scalp. The neko raised his brows from the unusual demeanor that Thelius displayed, answering his question with silence as the prince’s gaze explored his foreign, physical attributes.

The intense eye contact had him shifting uncomfortably in his garments, so he looked elsewhere as he continued dabbing his injury with the cloth in his hand. His question seemingly forgotten by the prince as he continued to stare right at him. The crowd had begun to disperse and the servant staff was crouched down by the overgrown lad that still splayed on the floor, clutching his stomach.

“Yes, I’ve just arrived not too long ago,” Thelius finally answered, as he realized how impolite he was acting towards his new acquaintance. “Forgive me for staring too intently, I just never seen your kind before. I’ve never really been outside my palace walls; however, that does not excuse my rudeness. either.”

He bent down, replicating the bow that his elder siblings would do when represented amongst political officials. It was a sign of mutual respect in his country.

User Image

Sanathos

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Alexander found himself seeking out his younger sister with her favorite meal in hand. Upon bring himself to the women's dormitories he found that he could hear some rough house in the courtyard he ignored this because intervening with matter of non important was pointless and he found it a chore to deal with something he had no business in meddling with. He did however find himself knocking on Delilah's doors to see his sister rather bright eyed and flushed. Where upon he gave her an amused smile and entered her room,"What secrets are you hiding?", he asked rather questionably, Delilahs animated face drop as she lowered her head finding she was blushing from the excessive question,"Nothing brother thank you for the meal", she said curtsying as she did to him before sitting down at her tea table in the offered room. They both sat and had some small talk while she ate quietly mainly Alex predicting the following year they were to have and so on and such,"Very well..", he rose from his chair after some time and turned to bow,"i will take my leave then please dont restrain yourself to your room go out and make yourself acquainted with others", he smiled before he took off out of the room. Deilah watched him go as she cleared her plate and threw away the plastic container it would seem that now she was allowed to talk to a few people and she supposed she best do it now before Rama told her any final news... she would assume once they started courting she wouldn't be aloud to talk to anyone except ladies so the first being she would seek out would be the strange boy from this morning,"Prince Kogo was rather odd but I suppose he will be alright...", she noted with thought as she scurried out of her room and into the halls....

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:00 am
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor shook her head,"I dont think we have any classes together", she told the new girl with a frown,"mother put me in special classes I'm not the only heir but most likely will be", she whispered,"My big brother is very sick they are very very scared", she informed her with a nod before turning as she did back to her massive book she heaved it up,"I guess I'll be returning this.,. sorry i couldn't be any help!!", she told the princess before she scampered back across the way to put back the book in which the two boys were still conversing,"Excuse me", she told them getting onto the floor she crawled in between their feet and shoved the book back into the shelf.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Zacal had finely got his things into his room and after about an hour of taking a shower and frashining up after the move he sighs before drying off and getting dressed he then started to walk around the school before coming across the library he then started to look for any books he could read,he found a few on some of the laws and ethics in other countries and a book on smithing weapons. Once he gets them he finds a place to sit,then he looks around taking note of every one in the room before turning his gold and purple eyes down to his books and he opens the laws and ethics book first.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:13 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

BlueBunnieBabe

supadankiwi69

Eleanor of Aquatine
Year 2

Eleanor shook her head,"I dont think we have any classes together", she told the new girl with a frown,"mother put me in special classes I'm not the only heir but most likely will be", she whispered,"My big brother is very sick they are very very scared", she informed her with a nod before turning as she did back to her massive book she heaved it up,"I guess I'll be returning this.,. sorry i couldn't be any help!!", she told the princess before she scampered back across the way to put back the book in which the two boys were still conversing,"Excuse me", she told them getting onto the floor she crawled in between their feet and shoved the book back into the shelf.

" Oh darn ! I hope that your classes arent too hard for you Eleanor . I have basic classes here and one fun class too but so far noone has classes with me " she replied to Eleanor as they stood there talking before Eleanor took off to talk to someone else.She was starting to hate being here and not having a friend to be with made things ten times harder for her.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Like he said he would Alaster went back to his room and Rama made his way to the court yard and found a place under some trees and opens a book and starts to draw in it a smile on his face as he finely had some time alone to think and he loved it.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama was drawing in his book when he heard a females voice form the other side of the tree and he looks around it and smiles."Oh its no problem its nice and quite out here,name's Rama I am in my last year here nice to meet you Strider."He says as he looks back down to his book then up at the trees in front of them before starting to draw again."I am guessing its your first year here I know it can be rough to make friends here but there are a lot of good people here so I am sure it wont take to long if you are nice just watch out for some people they tend to pick on new student's."He says as he keeps drawing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 pm
Pagan Yanik
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Like he said he would Alaster went back to his room and Rama made his way to the court yard and found a place under some trees and opens a book and starts to draw in it a smile on his face as he finely had some time alone to think and he loved it.

Strider left the library after while and decided to head to the courtyard to read her new book that she had picked out and saw someone sitting under a tree but wasnt sure if he would talk to her so she slowly made her way to the tree and sat down on the other side of the tree. " Hi my name is Strider ! I hope that its ok if i sit under the tree with you ? I am still trying to get used to being here and have not made very many friends here yet" she replied in a happy tone to him .
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Pagan Yanik
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama was drawing in his book when he heard a females voice form the other side of the tree and he looks around it and smiles."Oh its no problem its nice and quite out here,name's Rama I am in my last year here nice to meet you Strider."He says as he looks back down to his book then up at the trees in front of them before starting to draw again."I am guessing its your first year here I know it can be rough to make friends here but there are a lot of good people here so I am sure it wont take to long if you are nice just watch out for some people they tend to pick on new student's."He says as he keeps drawing.

Strider nodded her head a little at what he had to say and then replied " Hello Rama, yes this is my first year at the school and im a little nervous about it. What are you drawing ? " Se didnt want to seem clingy to him but not having anyone to talk to was starting to get to her and she needed to find someone that had classes with her so she could find her way around the campus. " Hey, do you have any of these classes ?" she politely asked Rama as she sat there watching him draw in his book.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama held up his book so she could see what he was doing,it was a picture of the trees across form them and he was just starting to put in all the details such as the grass and other things around the trees."I am not sure I have any of your classes but if you need help finding them I am more then willing to give you a hand."He says with a smile."They often don't have underclassman have the same classes as upperclassman."He says looking at her classes."Hmmm will we may not have the same classes but you have a lot of classes near my own."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers