Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:37 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doryu looks at Ryoko and smiles at her."I know but its what a king dose besides I am also a dragon I will protect what is mine."He says putting a hand to her cheek."Just like how I protect you,you are mine."He says before hearing the roaring and growling down the hall."So that is what the plain was."He says as he lays on his side and holds Ryoko to him. Kalel stood out side his kings door as others moved around the castle keeping busy he knew the kings time was close but he didn't wish to bother them two he know the king well enough but it wasn't him he was worried about it was Ryoko.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Ryoko felt his strong arms wrap around her and felt life bliss. He was hers and she his but she couldn't comprehend anything but her blind affection for her master and felt rather happy to be here held. She blinked up at him with dreamy eyes and asking in a sweet voice,"master I wish to stay with you here there won't be any harm done.. Just one night...", she found her hands trying to explore him,"After all.... No one would ever have to know....", she heard a noise and noticed dragonia still in the room knowing Kalel was outside she yawned and lazily called,"kalel could you take dragonia to her mistresses room me and master are having personal time",. She then went back to trying to be adorable for her master as she wanted attention more than anything.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel walked into the room and sighs."It's not my place but you should leave as well Ryoko but I will keep quite but remember you do anything and I will clip those wings of yours."He says as he picks up Dragoina and carries her out of the room and down to the queens chambers before laying her on the bed."You say here little one you're master will be out soon."He says petting her head before returning to his own post. Doryu lets out a sigh as he pets Ryoko's hear and he smiles."Just this once Ryoko don't get any funny Ideas."He says with a playful grin before kissing her head,and just holding her like he use to.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Ryoko lifted her head smirking as she called after him,"You can always join to Kalel", she teased as she stuck out her tongue turning she frowned even though master was giving her enough attention he didn't seem to intersted in her so she contently lay back down next to him allowing him to hold her to her hearts content as she lay their blissfully aware of his presence she actaully managed to get some sleep since she hadn't the past 2 nights.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:47 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra kept her queen interested in her for 2 and 1/2 hours until she collapsed from exhaustion and resorted back to her normal form from her spell she could tell everything was good and all she needed was rest. Sighing she finally aloud peopled to come into the bath house and take the queen away she headed down the hall toward King Doryu's chambers seeing Kalel near them she gave him a nod before asking,"Could I summon your master for news of his Lady?", she asked him as Ophelia was being moved to her room finally allowed to sleep and not be ill.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Kalel turned to Cassandra and sighs."Sadly it seems in an effort to try and help his bride to be he bottomed out him self,the spell he used on her was never meant to be used on anything other then a dragon but it seems it worked on her for a little while."He says shaking his head."but sadly it takes a great toll on the caster,he should be ok before dinner but I am not sure so please for now let him rest."He says then he heard Doryu speak softly but loud enough to be heard,before coughing."I will be fine Kalel you don't need to guard me like a child."He says and Kalel opens the door to let her in."Ryoko was still laying beside him asleep and the look in his eyes spoke words on how he was feeling they where dark gray instead of silver,but having Ryoko also helped him restore his powers faster as she was also a dragon and when they are weak they can barrow power form one they are touching."Please come in Cassandra how is she doing."He asks his voice was much lower now as well due to him being so tired.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra felt in despair she wanted to inform him of her lady's condition since he was so rash with his actions earlier but when she heard his voice she turned and entered the room,"All is well my lord", she informed him not commenting on the sleeping Ryoko which she told herself never to tell Ophelia or there would be another fight,"She is as well exhausted and I can assume both of you will take dinner in bed tonight or very early breakfast", she bowed politely before asking permission to leave,"I will keep an eye on her condition and if you desire I can send you up a good sleeping tonic for your health", she turned to leave,"I will make sure no one disturbs you unless you wish so to be for your health my Lord", she then turned to go.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles at her and shakes his head."Don't worry about me take care of the queen tonics or toxins don't work on my kind we have to heal in other ways."He says looking at her with a smile,as he lays back down."If anything changes inform me right away."He adds with a yawn.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:41 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia woke it was the middle of the night and she was starving she rang for a servant who brought her food seeing Cassandra coming in to check on her,"Thank you... I know it scares you to use that spell but I was frightened myself..", she turned to her smiling as she asked,"Bring the captain of the guards to me I need to speak with him...", she had the man brought to her and she informed him of the vendor that mislead them wondering if all had been tooken care of and brought to justice the man informed her all had been done by Doryu,"Good.. your dismissed", she began to think about the underground systems she had hoped they find the link and free the women that were used for sexual trafficking she seen the small Dragonia on the foot of her bed and she smiled,"She is resting I see", she said quietly turning to Cassandra,"Now please tell me what has happened". After the long story of what Doryu almost did and the fact she was very ill Ophelia took it upon her self to go and see him herself. She walked down the halls very unsteadily she felt very tired still and found it was hard but she continued on never the less and found herself outside of Doyru's door, sighing quietly she knocked.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu had woken up not to long ago and was once more dressed and active Ryoko was still asleep in his bed and covered then he heard a knock on the door and knew who it was."Come in my queen."He says softly,he was standing by the balcony his sword in his hands and he was swinning it around.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:31 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself opening the door and the first thing she noted was that Ryoko was in his bed, she kept her tongue silent for the moment after what happened today with the whole affair of him nearly burning down a kingdom on her behalf she could tolerate this... She slowly walked to the balcony and commented on him swinging his sword,"You are feeling alot better", she commented hallow eyed she gaze out at the night sky,"Cassandra told me you had been ill", she confessed approaching the balcony railing she placed both of her hands on it for support as she gazed out at the night sky.

Ryoko shifted in her sleep but she remained asleep either way she was having a dream about the past something she rarely did have but being away from Doryu for so long had caused her to miss home more than anything....

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

He smiles at her warmly when she walks up to him and he leans the sword against the railing and stands beside her."Yes I was I used a spell to help keep you cool but it was never meant to be used on any one other then dragons but it helped a little."He says looking at her."There is a reason Ryoko is always near me,we of the dragon can help restore others of our kind by touch but it tires us sense she was sleeping already I could draw form her with out worrying about her,we can do it to others as well but as likely have heard of what it did to me."He says putting a hand over hers."I shouldn't have left you alone today I am sorry but all those who tried to harm you in being held here now,we found about 15 other girls with you under that tarp Kalel is most likely down there now making sure they are ok."He says looking to the sky.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:58 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia nodded slowly in agreement she was glad that his and Ryoko's relationship wasn't anything more than it had to be she was a rather jealous woman. She told him quietly,"Tomorrow I wish to show you the rest of my kingdom the city is one part but the country around is beautiful.. we wont be able to see all of it in one day but I want to show you a couple of the manors that used to house my relatives years ago...", she shook her head,"There are no lords or ladys in this kingdom anymore.. all those with high status such as a duke or duchess was given to my family and they are all dead now.. I am the last of their line..", she turned to him frowning,"You see why they are afraid for me... my country would tremble at the thought of my death there is non left.. riots, civil war, and no ties to the throne they would fall into a ruin of their own..", she stepped forward touching his arm in the process for reassurance,"We will find them all... I do not let injustices go... I plan on sending some of my finest men out to try to round up the survivors of this find the underground hideouts and destroy this human trafficking", she frowned,"If things were different.... I would do it myself... but they will make manage with the help of hounds and information", she turned gathering her robe to her body as she turned for the door,"I will go down to check on Kalel.. before I retire for bed.. I still have much rest I need..".

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

He listened to her and nods agreement."I wont let it slide ether my queen I will have some of my men join yours a dragon's nose is much stronger then a hounds and if they decide to try any thing a dragons power wouldn't be wrong to have ether."He says before he walks with her."I am coming with you and I wont take no for an answer."He says helping her keep her balance."If I remember they where all placed in the main halls entrance so lets go there first."

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:16 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia smiled at him allowing him to guide her down the stairs into the main hall where they found the other women,"How are they Kalel?", she asked coming in quietly with Doryu. She looked in there were alot of women here and she felt pity for them they had nearly encountered the same fate as her. She walked over inspecting them slowly as she did trying to pick up any scents of illness. She goes to sit in a chair nearby to rest for a moment still very tired for everything and she found that it would take her more rest to fully recover but she would be fine by morning.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas