Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin screamed as she was basically shoved and thrown away back down to earth as she felt the mass pulling her downwards Xeno caught her but it was already to late..., she was bleeding pretty bad where her wings got ripped,"GAUUUUGHH!!', she yelled in pain clutching herself,"Those bastards...", she turned and screamed at jhin,"Jhin shove that ******** sword up his got damn a**!!", she yelled over to him snapping her fingers as she disappeared into the portal,"I'm going back to hell...", she grumbled in frustration...

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Azazel

Azazel and Jhin kept there clash going for another minute it seemed before they broke apart and soon sparks form there swords clashing over and over again start to fly and it sounded like thunder and the sky seemed to shake with the force of each hit."You don't seem to understand this Demon,this little fight of yours will end in pain."He says as he jumps back and blocks blasts of dark magic form the demons that came with Jhin before a large group swarms him and soon Azazel disappeared form view then a blast of black energy sends them all flying away and Azazel was standing there unfazed by the attack but his eyes where different one was jet black and the other bright white.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin growls as he sees Har get thrown."Damn useless woman."He growls and in his anger he yells down at Xeno."I dont care about your damn orders kill that damn angel now or i will rip your damn wings off."He says before clashing again with Azazel and after a quick few blows his demons swarmed Azazle before getting blown away by a blast of black magic before he noticed his eyes have changed.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno looked over at Jhin. "Hey Jhin!" He yelled. "Why don't you piss off and let a real powerhouse handle this."
He said with a mad cackle. He took off like a bullet at Azazel. He tried to stab into the fallen angel with his dagger. "Now this fine piece of man meat here can have a little attention." He said as he wagged his eyebrows up and down a few times. He laughed loudly in Azazel's face. "What do you say big boy? Do you want some attention from a real man?" He shouted.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:08 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel watched how fast the demon moved and was shocked.
He was barely able to keep his eyes on the thing. He couldn't believe that he was like this. He gripped his katana tighter than ever and rushed towards Jhin.
He swung a diagonal swipe at the demon. He imbued his sword with a celestial lightning.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:15 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char was about half way to the gates of heaven she could see them in sight when she seen a whole legion of angels followed by one head Angel heading out and she paused as the Arch Angel Micheal came forward,"Your father was looking for you", he told her sternly,"Go home", he then turned as she watched him head back down to earth with the legion of fresh angels who would defeat the demons and send them back and probably punish or warn the fallen with a furrowed brow she raced back to heaven bumping into Gabriel,"You have to stop micheal he will hurt the fallen I am sure of it", she informed him as the Arch Angel slowly sighed,"It will be fine his orders were given tightly by God he won't hurt the fallen... he can't he is to drive back the demons and take back the Angel Ramiel that is his only mission now that you are home", he walked with ehr as they headed onto the golden streets,"I think I understand why he fell.. perhaps there is a way...", she said hearing a reluctancy from Gabriel,"Perhaps...I would talk with a Serephrim or look in the golden book... either way you will have to dig deep to find the answers you seek", he told her leaving her to her thoughts.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:22 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin returned to hell as her wings began to transcended into healing there selves as she lay on her bed feeling feeling of pure bliss as the wings finally began to heal themselves all the way,"Ah... such ease..", she breathed... she then felt something happening as chains began to wrap around her wrist, ankles, legs, arms, and even her neck as she blinked slowly to find Lucifers whores with whips smirking at her,"Girls what are you doing I don't necessarily feel like playing..", she said rather annoyed as dark sweet voice enters the room,"Oh my dear Harlequin this isn't going to be play time...", lucifer was sitting in a red velvet chair as the girls then proceed to rip off her clothes stripping her naked as she was spread from limb to limb as 4 demons pulled on each one as Harlequin cryed out in surprised,"But Lucifer.. I...", she moaned in pain as she was pulled once more,"You are lazy Harlequin I'm getting honestly bored of your shenanigans... you let the angel get away... and got yourself trapped and caught..", with that the girls then began to whip her all over her body as she cried out in pleasure and pain,"ladies enjoy", said satan before he disappeared into an abyss of smoke.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Azazel

Azazel was about to attack when he seen the smaller demon come flying at him at high speed yelling at him and Azazel's face remained completly calm as the guy rushed him."Man meat,hmm and a real man clearly you aren't refraining to your self with those statements."He says as he finely cracks a grin and side steps the demons blade."If you want to fight me you need about ten thousand more years under your belt to even land at hit on me let alone harm me."He says as he brings his own blade around in a long sweeping cut aimed to take the demons head clean off.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin laughs when Xeno rushes after Azazel it wasn't what he meant when he told him to attack the angel but he could take the brake form fighting some one like that,his rest was short lived how ever as the angel known as Ramiel came rushing at him and he backs away form the swipe form his sword and draws his own again."You must be Ramiel it seems we missed your little friend but with you still hear it wasn't a complete mess,I can take you back at lest."He says as he puts his swords together to form a sword staff and he spins it around him."Like lamb to the slaughter."He says before thrusting out straight at his chest.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:20 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno growled loudly. "Don't you dare question my power you bug!" He yelled. He then spun around like a tornado of deadly strikes. He cloaked his daggers in necrotic energy to try and hurt the fallen angel as much as possible. "You just have to be the fy to my frog you fallen b*****d!"

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:55 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel Gritted his teeth. He grabbed his katana with both hands and steeled his nerves to face off against Jhin. "That's funny. You ssem to know me, but here I am not recalling what your name must be. I guess you aren't powerful enough to have made a name for yourself." He taunted. The celestial electricity that was coating his blade now cloaked around his entire body. He smirked as he felt the power coursing through his body. "Let's see if you can keep up with the thundering right hand of god!" He shouted as he seemingly disappeared from Jhin's view. He reappeared beside him and aimed to punch the demon in the side of his head.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:06 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Micheal and his legion of angels were closing in on the battle he could hear the sounds of combat in the distance as he flew faster to catch them on the horizon,"Hurry men... we must retrieve the Angel Ramiel before he is fallen!".

Meanwhile back in heaven....
Char. and Gabriel made their way to the sacred library in which he showed her the entrance and and a few of the secret rooms,"If you seek answers you must first start at the source", he told her,"It will take you awhile nothing is achievable over night but if you work hard for it you will succeed in your quest", he smiled as he left her while she took in a deep breathe and began to search for information....

Meanwhile in hell....
Harlequin is still chained up as she is still being whipped by this point blood is drawn and she sexual aroused and physically and mentally distressed at the same time....

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Azazel

Azazel grins as the demon starts to come at him like a mad man and instead of moving back like most people would he takes a step in and takes a few hits and drops his sword in order to catch the demons arms and he holds him firm."You are too reckless demon you should rethink this whole fighting thing."He mocks with a grin.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin grins and looks at the Ramiel."You don't recall my name because no angel who has faced me has lived thought it."He says and before he could move he was hit by Ramiel's punch and sent flying back but Jhin quickly got his footing back and starts to laugh."You are the right hand of god you have to be kidding me you are not even an arch angel."He bellows before calming back down and dropping his sword staff to the ground below them."Fine I will offer you your last dance come Right hand of god."He says as his armor cracks and then explodes off his body and his body starts to bulge and purple vain looking things started to cover him and a black aura wraps around him,and with out another word Jhin vanishes and appears behind Ramiel and brings his hands down at him.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno began laughing wildly. The look in his eyes became fiery and almost unstable. "Well well well. Isn't this quite the pickle I find myself in. You're a lot stronger than you look, but you see there is just one thing you bastards don't account for. He told Azazel calmly despite the laughing from earlier. "I can't just let you go anymore Mr.Fallen Lucifer would have me tortured for years if we don't get results this time!"
He yelled out. He then lashed out with a kick aimed at Azazel's head.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas