Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:18 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kara paid for the food and smiles as they start to head back."Will in the morning we can get you a new outfit and some weapons you said you use a bow right and a katana."She says remembering earlier then she looks at Mei."What kind of cloths do you want I can have the knights look for something that might fit you."She says with a smile before she hears the boys still going at it and looks over at them."Hes not using his sword hes fighting like the old monks."SHe says as he watches her eyes glinting slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu grinned widely. "Honestly I am the same way. While my sword skills are above average they are not my specialty. These gauntlets on my hands are the real reason people fear my fighting prowess." He explained. "Are you brave enough to fight me hand to hand human?"
He asked before sheathing his sword. He looked up at the sky for a moment before he shrugged. "At least that's what I would like to say. It's getting late and I need all of the energy I can spare for the journey in the morning. I'll see all of you at the north gate in the morning. Sleep well friend." He told the human boy before leaving. He waved goodbye to Kara and Mei before leaving the castle premises completely. He headed home to get some sleep for the night.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:27 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei nods as they head back to the barrack waving goodbye to Senshu and Hokaku she ascends the stairs eats her chocolate and prepares for bed,"I never thought I'd be so tired but I guess after todays adventures and all the confusions I should be heading to bed huh?", she said laying down in her new bed she found herself drifting off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:34 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara walks Mei to her room before yelling down at Kohaku."Get some sleep we will need it tomorrow and don't sleep in to long or Ill send the wolf after you."She teases before heading into her own room and getting ready to sleep.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:37 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku waves and grabs his sword before he goes into his own building and cleans up again before laying down and soon he pased out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

The next morning Senshu sat in a tree waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. He had a small bag of fruit in his lap that he was eating for breakfast. He looked out onto the road just in case some monsters wanted to wander too close to the gate. He just realized that himself, Kara, and Ashton would have to protect the two other worlders from monsters on the trip up the mountains. "We'll just have to set some ground rules before we leave."
He said to himself.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:51 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei woke the next morning yawning as she did she headed outside and a few of the older knights had left her a present and she brought it back to her room smiling as she looked inside of the box it had a outfit in it and a few weapons and she put on her dress and put her katana onto her belt at her waist and she put on her quiver of arrows and carried her bow as she turned to inspect herself in the mirror,"Ah so cute!", she beamed excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:56 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton woke up that morning and headed out to the woods and at the gate he seen Senshu up in the tree,"Relaxing huh?", he snickered,"You don't have to do much but today anyways", he then clapped his hands together for dramatic affect as his body began to warp and turn and instantly he became a silver grey wolf that was 40 ft. in tall and he paced around on the road blocking the entrance as he seen a few of the captail people look at him fearfully as he sat down and rested his head on his paws waiting for the others to get there.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:57 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku woke up the next morning to a knock on his door and opened it to see a box with some stuff in it and he brought it back into his room and noticed it was full of the flasks he had on his built some extra holders and a new blade he was trained in the use of two swords but it could slow him down more so he took the new sword and puts it on his belt before putting his pouch of extra on his belt as well then he walks out of the building and sees Kara waiting for him at the fountan and he walks up and joins her."Thanks for the new weapons and flasks."He says with a bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:00 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara was down at the fountain when she sees Kohaku come down and greet her and she smiles."You are welcome I noticed you are a skilled fighter."She says with a smile before he looks up at Mei's room and calls out to her "Miss Mei will you join us please so we can get underway."She says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu looked at the spectacle that was Ashton. He has seen this form many times so it didn't phase him much anymore. "I would ask if you wanted some, but in that form I doubt it would do very much good in that form." He told the man before emptying the bag off fruit into his mouth. He burped loudly and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:09 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei came prancing down the stairs as she headed out to the courtyard glancing at Kohaku and kara,"Thank you so much!", she said cheerfully spinning around in her new katana that was shorter and much more vialbe for a journey she laughed as she twirled on her feet like a ballerina and then turned to hop over to the door with her legs,"Come on lets go!", she said with excitement as she began to race out the door heading to the main entrance.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:06 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku looked up as Mei came down to join them and he bows."Will look at you all dressed up and ready to go."He says with a grin."Lets hope this teacher we are going to see is all Ashton says he is."He says as Kara nods and leads the out and to the main gate and once there Kohaku notices the large wolf and he grins."now that's impressive."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles when she sees Mei."Wow you look great Mei it suites you quite well and I hope the weapons are up to your liking,now if you two would follow me we can get a move on."She says with a smile as she leads the others to the main gate and after a short walk they arrive and she sees Senshu standing besides a transformed Ashton and she smiles."It still amazes me to see this form Ashton are you two ready to go."She says point to Mei and Kohaku."These two seem more then ready."SHe adds with a giggle.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu hops off the tree as he saw Mei, Kohaku, and Kara coming their way. "Good morning everybody. I hope you all slept well." He greeted. "As you can see Ashton here is ready to go." He said pointing to the giant wolf. "If you need help getting up I'll give you a hand." He told them all as he waited for them.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff