Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:59 pm
The minute she opened the door her brother was all over her. "Where have you been?! I've been worried sick! Are you alright? Did anything happen to you?" She had to almost pry herself out of his vice grip like hug to even be able to speak. "Hey, Kazuma. I'm fine, calm down, alright?" She smiled and turned towards J. "Kazuma, I want you to meet J. He's the one who's going to sleep in the spare bed tonight." Kazuma moved Yuna to the side. He stepped up to him and looked him over. He circled around him and looked him over again. "He looks young...How old are you J?" He asked him. "Where did you come from? Why are you staying here? How do you know my little sister? Are you he-" He was cut short by Yuna who blasted in. "Kazuma, cut it out! He's our guest and I'm sure he doesn't want you badgering him with these stupid questions!!" Yuna pushed her brother back and made him back away. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed. "You'e probably right. Sorry..." He took a step forward again. "It's nice to meet you J. I hope you sleep well tonight." He said holding his hand out to shake it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:02 pm
J shook his hand. "My apoligies for the incovinence."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:50 pm
Kazuma didn't dare say anything impolite for Yuna was glaring holes through him at the moment. "No inconvenience...It's nice to have another guy in the house. Maybe she'll stop getting on my case so much if you're around." Yuna pinched his arm. he yelped and rubbed the spot she had pinched. "Hey, I was just kiddin, Pumpkin." Yuna huffed. "Don't call me that...you know how much I hate it when you call me that. I hated it as a kid, I hates it as a teenager, and now that I'm 24 guess what...I STILL HATE IT!" He smiled. "Aw, lighten up Pumpkin...I mean, Yuna." He snickered and pointed to a bed he had set up in the living area. "That's where you'll be sleeping tonight. I'll be in the room down the hall, and Yuna's room is right through that arch way over there. "He said pointing out the different rooms. "The bathrooms just a little ways down from Yuna's room and the kitchens just over there...you guess get some rest now. I'll be leaving early in the morning, me and the others have to meet up with our producer to figure out which songs will be put on the CD." She smiled. "Ok, Kazuma. Good luck with that, and tell the others I said hey." He nodded and went to his bedroom. He had his own personal bathroom connected to his room so they most likely wouldn't see him until early tomorrow morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:53 pm
J walked over to the bed laid out for him and sat down. "Your brother seems like a good guy."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:04 am
Yuna sat down on the floor and leaned back on the palms of her hands. "He is. A lot of people think he's a snob just because he's the lead singer for the newest band to get signed to a record label. They just don't know him like I do though..." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:22 am
"Is he your only family?" J asked  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:30 am
She curned her knees up to her chest and sat her head on top of her knees. "Yeah, he's all I've got." She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:36 am
"That must be nice. Having family." J looked at the floor.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:50 am
"What do you mean? You mean to tell me that you have no family?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:56 am
"No. I was left to die in the worst part of town when i was a baby. Luckly I was saved and raised by a good man. He taught me how to live,survive and fight.But he died in a mugging. I have been alone and wandering ever since. I help people out on occasion."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:05 am
"That's horrible...no one should ever have to deal with something like that...especially not by themselves."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:12 am
"The world isn't perfect. I have accepted that." He said.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:23 am
"You've accepted lonliness? So, are you even going to try and fill that void or are you content with that hollow feeling you have in your heart?" She asked him in a sarcastic tone. "I know you know what I'm talking about, so don't even try to play stupid..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:28 am
"I haven't accepted loneliness, I have accepted that the world isn't perfect. I hate being alone, but what can I do about it?" he asked in a serious manner.  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:38 am
"Try to fill that void...simply saying you hate being alone isn't going to bring anyone into your life that can stop you from being lonely. If you look for someone or something to fill that void you'll find SOMETHING! I understand that you have accept the world isn't perfect...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't expect more out of it." She told him, her tone very serious to match his.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff