Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:30 am
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Seeing the playful smirk on her face turn to a warm real smile, Theo kissed Nozomi, feeling her hand slide through his hair before she pulled away. He looked at her concerned, seeing the confused look on her face. Then she asked it, the question he had slightly dreaded ever since he found her again. She had drifted into his thoughts to some degree basically every time he wasn’t actively concentrating on something the past couple weeks. And from how she had spoken that night, he’d been on her mind quite a bit too. Giving her a somewhat uncertain smile, Theo would speak slowly, choosing his words carefully, “I... I’m not sure...part of it seems crazy especially with the circumstances of how we met. I know we both have different goals, and those seem to be pointing in different directions... you heading towards the coast, me into the desert....” he’d trail off for a moment, trying to put his thoughts into the right words, “But even back at that bar just playing cards... or today just joking around, eating snacks, teasing each other... I dunno, I just feel... happy, and calm, and it’s kind of strange... but I like it... a lot” having said his piece, Theo would take a deep breath and sigh slightly, staring into Nozomi’s eyes, “what do you want... us... to be?” He’d look at her slightly nervous. He wasn’t gonna push her to be or do more than she was comfortable with, but he didn’t want to lose what they’d had so far that day.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:53 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

The way he spoke rather carefully helped Nozomi focus on him and to consider his words. The words he was saying we're the ones that were on her mind. That they had different goals in different directions. She smiled softly when he brought up that day in the bar, having fun, eating snacks, and how he felt happy and calm. And that he liked it. He wasn't the only one. She had a blast that day and she honestly could not remember the last time she had fun. If at all. Nozomi took in a deep breath as she thought about it for a moment. After all, the ex-kirigakure shinobi was known for pushing happiness away basically all her life because no one gets fairy tale endings and she knows it. her voice soft, "I.. also like it too. I guess we can cross the bridge about our goals when the day comes. Let's just enjoy the moment because I don't know either." She replied honestly as she pushed his hair back with her fingers.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:08 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo smiled slightly seeing her smile as he talked about the fun times they’d had so far. When he finished his mini speech, he watched her reactions closely, smiling a little as she admitted that she liked the feeling too, the calm comfort that seemed to be between the two of them. He wasn’t expecting any kinda grand declaration of love or anything, nor was he planning on giving one any time soon if he ever did. When she said they could wait and cross the bridge about their individual goals when they came to it, and that they should just enjoy the moment for now, Theo smiled warmly at her as she brushed his hair with her fingers. Running his own fingers through her hair and around her ear, Theo nodded calmly, “That sounds like as good a plan as any for now.” He’d say as his fingers traced along the line of her jaw to her chin, lifting it gently as he leaned in to kiss her again.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:51 am

Icy fingertips brushed her hair back behind her ear as she sighed contently. Glad that they both agree and had a mutal understanding and also in no hurry to jump ship so to speak, she shivered slightly with a warm smile as he stroked her warm face. Decided not to be a troll, she leaned into the kiss as well.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:17 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would smile in the kiss as he tasted the honey on her lips from the mead, his hand falling from her chin to her thigh where it would just sit there for a bit before he pulled away from the kiss. Resting with his feet propped up again, he would take another sip of his whisky as he gave Nozomi a little squeeze with the arm around her shoulders before placing a small peck of a kiss on her forehead. “You know... maybe finding a way to turn back my biological clock would be good in another way, “he’d smirk at her, “then you wouldn’t appear to be with a guy almost old enough to be your dad....” he’d chuckle slightly as he sipped his drink again. “By the way, good choice in mead... tasty.” He’d smirk, licking a bit of moisture off his lip

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:31 pm

The soft kiss continued as he pulled back, Nozomi pouted slightly but doesn't say anything. He squeezed her arm as she leaned in a bit, feeling him kiss on her forehead. It felt.. odd but comforting in the same way. He started to speak and it seemed he liked the idea of her researching about this. She figured it was about the eye. Nope. How wrong she was. Nozomi paused for a moment as he mead the comment about her mead, leaned forward to put the glass on the table as she turned to look at him. "Really? The possibilities and that's the first thought on your mind." She laughed and shook her head. "This place has been through so many time skips and pauses, I'm wondering if I'm actually supposed to be older but I'm staying as I am now. Not complaining." Nozomi said as she broke the fourth wall for a bit there.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:14 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Theodin would start laughing at Nozomi’s mention of weird time shenanigans , saying that she might actually be older than she looks, “Well, if something weird happens and you end up jumping to be as old as I look, whatever, I’m sure you’ll still be beautiful.” He’d say with a smile. “And I’ve heard of female shinobi using chakra to keep themselves looking in their prime even well into old age, so..” he’d shrug softly, “up to you.”Theo would let his head hang back again as he stared at the ceiling for a minute, “Would be nice to have both my eyes again, too... accuracy in fighting has sure taken a hit since losing my left eye...” he’d say with a chuckle. Taking a sip of his whisky again, Theo would close his eye and take a deep breath before sighing slightly. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea and wanted to try as soon as they could. Sitting up to look Nozomi in the eye again, he would give her a curious look, “Curious... would you be willing to give the sealing trick a try tonight?” He’d ask

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Her eyebrow rose when he mentioned that she would still be beautiful at 40 years old, she wasn't so sure about that but she didn't comment. It's usually the strong and powerful shinobi that can make it past 40. It seemed rare nowadays for it. Nozomi laughed as he mentioned that female shinobi using chakra to keep themself looking in their prime. "Hmm, I'm pretty sure the females aren't the only guilty party." She retorted, knowing there were some males that she met that was suffering from extreme vanity. Theo went to look at the ceiling with his solo eye as she took few more sips before she felt him shift by her. Her head went to look at him as he spoke as she gave him are you serious look? Though she couldn't blame him, the look didn't last long before she nodded. "Sure." With that, she got up and turned on the light. At one of the walls was a desk as she sat down and stretched softly. "Just... make yourself home I guess." Nozomi laughed as she started to pull out different scrolls, books, and even notes. Her elbow rested on the desk as she used the hand to keep herself propped up, while the other hand went through different scrolls and notes. After few hours and two bottles down, "I got it." Nozomi snapped her fingers as she got up. Hopped onto the couch, she focused on her chakra and rested it at his crown chakra and then another hand at the root chakra, "Behave." She teased as she then closed her eyelids and focused on the chakra system of his. Seals were in place as she removed what his father did to him in terms of aging but he kept everything else. Nozomi felt drained and tired, but it should work. Nervously, she removed her hands and waited....
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:35 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo watched as Nozomi got a somewhat serious look on he face and told him to make himself at home as she went to her desk. Theo watched her study and read through stuff, mentally crossing his fingers that she would be able to figure something out. He had kind of started dozing with his head back on the couch when suddenly he felt her land on it next to him. She would set her hand on top of his head, the other resting on his lap before telling him to behave. “Hey, that part has a mind of is own sometimes... can’t always help it.” He’d say with a smirk and a chuckle before shutting up and letting her work.

He would feel her chakra course through him as he’d see curling and spiraling lines form across his body. It didn’t feel right though, like his body was fighting the influence of the foreign chakra trying to do something so drastic, even if it would be beneficial. Closing his eye, Theo would focus his own chakra, drawing on a small amount of nature chakra too to add to what Nozomi had done, both to potentially magnify the power, and to help his body accept it.

If Nozomi was watching the effect of her seal, she would see the skin on Theo’s face smooth and soften as the scar on his cheek faded to a thin line, his cheeks filled out and the lines carved by hardship and time around his forehead and eyes disappeared. His muscles would grow slightly as time’s effect on his physiology reversed itself. As the lines on his body faded as the sealing effects completed, Theo would open his eyes. She would see his blue eye shining brightly as it would have when he had last looked like a man in his mid twentiess.Theo still saw darkness in half his field of vision though. His mood started to dampen until he remembered that he hadn’t taken off his eyepatch. Sitting up, he would close his right eye again, taking a deep breath as he removed his eyepatch completely before turning to face Nozomi. Slowly opening both his eyes together for the first time in a decade, he’d lock gazes with her honey colored eyes. Staring into them with both his blue eye she had seen, and his regenerated bright green left eye. The room looked a bit different to him having his full depth perception back. A few seconds after opening his eyes, Theo’s mouth would spread into a wide, warm smile as he quickly grabbed Nozomi’s cheeks, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:11 pm

Nozomi watched in awe as she smiled softly. It was working! But what of his other eye? He seemed a bit bummed for a second and she thought something was seriously wrong but he sat up and took few breaths and closed his lone eye. She frowned and tilted her head. "Theo?" she called out towards him, wondering if he was okay and would feel immensely bad if she harmed him somehow. His hand rose to remove the eyepatch as she let out a triumph yea! The victory was short as he stared right into her eyes as she blinked few times, "Are you- huh?!" She yelped when he grabbed her by her face, she felt his lips crashed into his. Her hands gently stroke his cheek as she returned the kiss and wrapped her arm around the back of his neck and leaning in towards him. She broke free first, "No seriously, how you feeling..? Are you okay?" She questioned while gazed into his eyes.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:30 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would hear Nozomi start to ask him something before he grabbed her and pulled her into the kiss, feeling her arm move around his neck as she held his cheek and returned it, he fell onto his back on the cushion next to him on the couch from her leaning into the kiss. When she pulled away and asked how he was feeling, Theo would continue staring into her eyes with a big smile on his face, “I haven’t felt this good in years.... not since before UHV overran Suna!” He’d say as he gently pushed her off of him to stand up. Grabbing her hand, he would pull her to her feet in front of him. His hands sliding to her hips, he would pick her clean up off her feet, looking up into her eyes as he spun around holding her up before setting her back down and wrapping her in a hug as he kissed her again. Pulling away from the kiss, but still holding her close, his a hands resting in the small of her back, “Thank you so much, Nozomi... I have no idea what I’d ever be able to do to make up for this...”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:38 pm

Nozomi couldn't help but to feel the warmth from his smile, it was practically radiating in the entire room. He got off of the couch as she slowly gets up but Theo beat her to the punch, "Wah!" Nozomi yelped as braced herself for his body impact but was met with few spins as she smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him tightly when their lips met. He pulled away first as she laughed gently and shook her head. "From one veteran to another." She said with a smile before she pecks his lips. Nozomi pulled away and turned off the lights in the living room to only have the fireplace, "That's better..." She said as her head was bothering her from the force studying through her alcohol. "Let's celebrate! We got everything ready too, drinks and sweets." She said with a wink.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:56 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Still smiling and laughing as he spun her around,enjoying seeing the smile and hearing her laugh with him, Theo would hear say that it was just from. One veteran to another, a gift. Being in such a good mood, when she pulled away to go turn the lights off, leaving them with only the warm light of the fire, Theo would reach out as she turned and give her butt a quick pinch as he smirked and chuckled playfully. Hearing her say they should celebrate, Theo smiled, “Sure.” He’d say, grabbing his drink. Raising the glass in a salute, “to you... the greatest, most badass, smartest, sweetest, and most beautiful girl I could ever hope to be with.” He’d say before taking a sip of his whisky. Taking a seat back on the couch, Theo would still have a soft smile on his face as he reached for one of the strawberries he’d ordered hours earlier but hadn’t gotten around to tasting, along with the jar of honey. Popping the jar open, he’d dip the berry in the honey before popping it into his mouth. “So, Nozomi, “he’d say once he had chewed and swallowed, “what kinda celebration did you have in mind?” He’d say with a teasing smirk.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Nozomi's cheeks became hot but again, thankfully it's dark in here save for the fireplace and her cheeks had been red for awhile now due to the warmth and the mead that was running in her veins, figuratively. Nozomi watched him grab the strawberries out of the fridge and opened a jar of honey as she reached for brownies and blinked when she watched him dip strawberry... in a jar of honey. Well. That was new to her. She wasn't sure how that would taste, to be honest. "Hmm," replied Nozomi when he called her name. She smirked towards him. "What do you have in mind?" It was obvious, she wasn't going to answer unless he answered first.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Theo raised an eyebrow at her when she decided to play coy with him , smirking slightly as he stood up and walked back over to her. She might not have realized it, but with his fully restored vision, he could easily see the blush that had flooded her cheeks a minute ago. Snagging one of her brownies, he would pop it in his mouth and chew it up, swallowing as they got back to the couch. Once she had one herself, he would wrap his arms around her, his hands landing on her butt as he lifted her and sat down at the same time, placing her straddling his lap. Taking the brownie container from her, he would set it to the side before grabbing her face again and pulling her into another kiss. After a few moments,his hands settling back to rest on her hips, he would break away from the kiss, his face still close to hers, “That seem like a good enough idea to you?” He’d say with a smirk.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff