Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Chatting Together Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:09 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The star dust in my soul is a guarantee. Its why each and every night I become someone magical and am able to traverse the stars when I sleep. Also its why I can remember my dreams or most of them.

Thanks for the fairy wish though, I could always use more of them in my life to make life better. I do take the day as it comes though and I must have had one fairy today because I am able to get some french onion soup that I have been craving for lunch. It does mean a bus trip, but I am happy.

Speaking of French Onion Soup, I served some today, was surprised, but maybe not too much,its a tasty treat =) yes fairy dust would be nice 4laugh bus trip, ahh, , been a while since I've taken one xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:45 pm
hello everyone 4laugh  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:52 am
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

The star dust in my soul is a guarantee. Its why each and every night I become someone magical and am able to traverse the stars when I sleep. Also its why I can remember my dreams or most of them.

Thanks for the fairy wish though, I could always use more of them in my life to make life better. I do take the day as it comes though and I must have had one fairy today because I am able to get some french onion soup that I have been craving for lunch. It does mean a bus trip, but I am happy.

Speaking of French Onion Soup, I served some today, was surprised, but maybe not too much,its a tasty treat =) yes fairy dust would be nice 4laugh bus trip, ahh, , been a while since I've taken one xd

I take the bus daily and everywhere I need to go. Today, it will be to westmount mall, to outpatients, and to west edmonton mall.

At Westmount, I get to go to the dollar store and pick up a bottle of water and a bottle of pepsi. I get to go to the Safeway to pick up some chicken wings. I get to go to Revolver record store to get a CD. And I get to use the bathrooms.

Outpatients is where I go for therapy.

Then West Edmonton Mall is where I am going for supper and for supper today is a medium great white north pizza and a pepsi from Boston Pizza in Burbon street.

I get to take a cab home today. Normally its the bus, but I get to treat myself today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:12 am
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

I take the bus daily and everywhere I need to go. Today, it will be to westmount mall, to outpatients, and to west edmonton mall.

At Westmount, I get to go to the dollar store and pick up a bottle of water and a bottle of pepsi. I get to go to the Safeway to pick up some chicken wings. I get to go to Revolver record store to get a CD. And I get to use the bathrooms.

Then West Edmonton Mall is where I am going for supper and for supper today is a medium great white north pizza and a pepsi from Boston Pizza in Burbon street.

I get to take a cab home today. Normally its the bus, but I get to treat myself today.

ahh, sounds like a fun day! have fun dear *hugs* I already refilled all my chickens and turkie's water dispensers , feed is good, washed the dishes, enjoying the rain now 4laugh peaceful 4laugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:41 pm
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

ahh, sounds like a fun day! have fun dear *hugs* I already refilled all my chickens and turkie's water dispensers , feed is good, washed the dishes, enjoying the rain now 4laugh peaceful 4laugh

I had a very fun day today, so worth it. Tomorrow will be more relaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:52 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

Thats very good to hear me friend =) so now relax time ^.^ whee do they still have Safeways, in Calgary, no,, they combined with Sobeys xd just thinking lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:57 pm
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

Thats very good to hear me friend =) so now relax time ^.^ whee do they still have Safeways, in Calgary, no,, they combined with Sobeys xd just thinking lol

I'm not in Calgary. I am in Edmonton. But, yes, they have safeways. I went to one in Westmount mall today and not only took a nasty dump in their bathroom, but also got some spicy sweet and sour chicken wings labelled honey garlic. I am happy that I can relax tonight though. I am kind of excited to find out what adventures that await me in the dream world. Lately, they have been story-worthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:19 pm
good evening guys ... and happy fathers day to our male members that are dads  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:34 pm
What is everybody doing to stay cool on this hot day?
Here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, the temperature is 31 degrees celcius. In Ferinheit, that's over 90 degrees.
I have freezies, drink water, and soak my feet in a cool pool of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:08 am
empress dee
Here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, the temperature is 31 degrees celcius. In Ferinheit, that's over 90 degrees.

i am staying indoors lol  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:13 pm
empress dee

Air Conditioners are my friends - at work, in my car, and at home. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:07 am
JoyRose
empress dee

You're lucky. My place doesn't allow for air conditioners. Im roasting!  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:18 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

thats awful Dee , how do you keep cool then ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:19 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Well, I have cloths that I can wet and rub onto my naked body when I am home. I have a foot soaking tub that I can use and that feels like heaven most of the time. If I must, I get dressed and go to an air conditioned place like the malls to keep cool and I get to do a little shopping as a bonus. Showers also help me keep cool.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:38 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Well, I have cloths that I can wet and rub onto my naked body when I am home. I have a foot soaking tub that I can use and that feels like heaven most of the time. If I must, I get dressed and go to an air conditioned place like the malls to keep cool and I get to do a little shopping as a bonus. Showers also help me keep cool.

oh ok .. i would not like staying in a hot place for too long  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces