Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
whos your fav. character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:28 am
Shyao_Sorceress
Crazy Anime Lover
Shyao_Sorceress
Rain Li
colin_mocherie
Doesnt anyone like Chibi Moon????????

she whines to much shes sooo annoying

i agree. plus she doesnt respect Usagi as she should. I mean, isn't Usagi her future mom?? why not show her some respect, for crying out loud? i mean really. so no, i dont like her that much.

But they DO have their Mother-2-Daughter lovey-dovey moments u no sad exclaim I really LIKE Chibi-Usagi [thats what I call her 'cuz its true] exclaim And PLUS u cant like Serena w/o likeing RINI, cuz they r EXACKTLY ALIKE exclaim exclaim exclaim

not really. Serena doesnt really talk badly about her mom. But Rini does. and then she hits on her future "dad". it really bizzare. shes totally annoying. (stare)

1-I have NEVR seen Rini hit her dad...thats totaly not posible

2-Obviously you havnt seen some of the episodes, cuz like i said, THEY HAVE THEIR MOMENTS stressed exclaim ITS TRUE I TELL U exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:35 am
I like Chibi Usa, but she does have a crush on her father in the past. Its esspecially evident in the manga.
Yes she has her bratty moments, but she young and wants attention, were you and angel when you were her age? I think not :3

B4D W0LF

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:16 pm
ParaPara-Hime
I like Chibi Usa, but she does have a crush on her father in the past. Its esspecially evident in the manga.
Yes she has her bratty moments, but she young and wants attention, were you and angel when you were her age? I think not :3

Amen 2 that exclaim THATS wut ive been trying 2 TELL them exclaim ...Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:09 pm
Demon Satsuki Ankoku
Mercury sailor mercury i also did a report on planets and i got the planet mercury! whee

I LOVE SAILOR MERCURY! Ever since I was a little girl and watched the show...she was book-smart and brutally sexy xD
ninja Savannah  

somethinglikeaphenomenax

modish

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:19 am
I like Sailor Moon a lot. She and I have things in common.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:41 am
URANUS IS MY FAV .. AND NEPTUNE .. AND MARS ..
BUT HARUKA IS NUMBER ONE :WINK:  

kristinne24

Sailor Osaka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:06 pm
User Image
Sailor Galaxia. If only I could find a GIF of her to put in my posts

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:19 pm
Crazy Anime Lover
Shyao_Sorceress
Crazy Anime Lover
Shyao_Sorceress
Rain Li
colin_mocherie
Doesnt anyone like Chibi Moon????????

she whines to much shes sooo annoying

i agree. plus she doesnt respect Usagi as she should. I mean, isn't Usagi her future mom?? why not show her some respect, for crying out loud? i mean really. so no, i dont like her that much.

But they DO have their Mother-2-Daughter lovey-dovey moments u no sad exclaim I really LIKE Chibi-Usagi [thats what I call her 'cuz its true] exclaim And PLUS u cant like Serena w/o likeing RINI, cuz they r EXACKTLY ALIKE exclaim exclaim exclaim

not really. Serena doesnt really talk badly about her mom. But Rini does. and then she hits on her future "dad". it really bizzare. shes totally annoying. (stare)

2-Obviously you havnt seen some of the episodes, cuz like i said, THEY HAVE THEIR MOMENTS stressed exclaim ITS TRUE I TELL U exclaim

User Image
Refer to pages 120 and 121 of volume 6 of the manga. Dark Lady (Chibi Usa) brain washes Mamoru and is very intimint (kissing him and holding him close) twords him.. I'm not sure if it's beacause of the power of the Black Poison Crystal Earings but this is defintly a show of her longing for her own father

User Image

Sailor Osaka

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:08 am
Osaka91
Crazy Anime Lover
Shyao_Sorceress
Crazy Anime Lover
Shyao_Sorceress

User Image
Refer to pages 120 and 121 of volume 6 of the manga. Dark Lady (Chibi Usa) brain washes Mamoru and is very intimint (kissing him and holding him close) twords him.. I'm not sure if it's beacause of the power of the Black Poison Crystal Earings but this is defintly a show of her longing for her own father

User Image

OMGGGG! eek Ive HEARD there was a manga...but never READ it [I cant FIND it crying ] exclaim ...WHAT HAPPENS AFTER question What question question question WHAT question exclaim question  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:21 am
User Image
@Crazy:^^ yes there is a manga. That's what the anime is made from. I don't think you can buy the manga in stores anymore. I haven't seen it since I bought the last one like 1 1/2 ago. You're gunna have to go on ebay or some site like that. There's 18 manga in all. However they are divided into three parts. Volumes 1-11 is just called Sailor Moon.Then there's 4 Sailor Moon SuperS. Then finally it's 3 vol. of Sailor Moon Stars.

User Image

Sailor Osaka

iwanttherainbow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:45 am
Hands down, Rei/ Sailor Mars is mine.

SHE's SO COOL!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:39 pm
Osaka91
User Image
@Crazy:^^ yes there is a manga. That's what the anime is made from. I don't think you can buy the manga in stores anymore. I haven't seen it since I bought the last one like 1 1/2 ago. You're gunna have to go on ebay or some site like that. There's 18 manga in all. However they are divided into three parts. Volumes 1-11 is just called Sailor Moon.Then there's 4 Sailor Moon SuperS. Then finally it's 3 vol. of Sailor Moon Stars.

User Image

Not in normal stores..no..online, reading it on line yes.

D: plus, I think it was because her mind was warped about her love for Mamoru. She has an adult body... >> what else do you think would go along with that?

<<;;  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Misa007

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:29 am
SAILOR VENUS! SO PRETTY AND GREAT FIGHTER! SAILOR MARS! COOL AND COOL AND COOL AND I LIKE FIRE!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:06 pm
My favorites are Moon, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Sapphire  

SilverStarboy

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:43 pm
SAILOR MOOOOOON exclaim exclaim exclaim ALWAYZ
#1 [4 ME] xd 3nodding exclaim  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff