Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neidr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:03 am
"Oh well" Geraint said looking back to Jeana "So how long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:05 am
jing whent to the courtyard to get field practice. he saw koyuki practicing by herself. "hey would a quick spar be any trouble to you?"saked jing  

Shriyantha

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:16 am
When Rei finally got to the courtyard, she noticed two people already there. "*Groans* I don't wanna meet anyone yet. As soon as I get a room, I'll be settled." Rei walked right through the courtyard, ignoring the two people.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:40 pm
"I've been here for a while, but it doesn't seem like it. Yeah, too bad, unless you would like to try air or water? I think Air helps fire, doesn't it?" I look around. "But first, I would like to find the lunch room."  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:05 pm
"Well I've only just came here, I officially start tomorow but I came here today to get myself a room vefore any of the good ones are taken" Geraint explained as he turned and walked towards the courtyard "Well I don't know where the cafe is but I think this is the way to the courtyard"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:03 pm
"Sure, why not?" The girl answered, and quickly turned around to face him, "How's your guard?" She unexpectedly fired a ball of uncharged water, not wanting to electrify him.  

carbonated.soda

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:36 pm
"I know where the courtyard is, I was just there." I say following him. "And I don't really..." I stop talking when I see that there is a fight starting. I stop and watch forgetting my hunger.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:35 am
Geraint stopped to have a look at the fight as well, thinking this might help him in the long run in case any of the students decided to pick a fight with him and he doesn't want to be off guard  

neidr

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:35 am
jing quickly hid into the shadows around him as the attack came his way."alright but i'd much more preffer dodging a lot more."said jing. jing stayed in the shadows for a while looking for the right moment to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:53 pm
watching the fight he began to get a little hungry and a bit bored and wanted so badly to get in their with them and practice his own ability, even know he had the best chance out of all of them to loose control he still wanted to have a go  

neidr

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:59 pm
still in the shadows "if you use your electrical powers correctly you can find me. go ahead and use electricity i dont mind"said jing  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:10 pm
I look at them as they fight, I turn to say something to Geraint I could see he wanted to join in. I clear my throat and say, "I'm going to go find the kitchen, or the dinning room." I look past him to a door I didn't notice earlier, I go to it and open it up, it was the kitchen. "Found it!" I announce.  

~Ice Tarna~

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:22 pm
"Alright." Koyuki said. She gathered up some energy, and created a glowing ball of electricity in her hands. It lit up her eyes in an eery way, and she then launched it into the shadowy areas of the courtyard, not to attack but to seek.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Geraint blocked the light from his eyes with his arm as he tried to find the two fighters amidst the light  

neidr

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:43 am
"...perfect..."jing said to himself as he fled from shadow to shadow. this time he whent to koyuki's shadow and waited till he was revealed so that he can strike  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff