Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TutankhKeyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:29 pm
-CENSORED EXPLETIVE!-

The machine dicing sound ground to a halt before a series of small explosions went off as machinery that couldn't move, tried to, and broke itself. Gears flew aroung wildly and some of the trollies ground to a halt.

-CENSORED EXPLETIVE!-

Wiping the blood from the cut on his cheek, Thatch looked down to check on Train, the cat was safe in the crook of his arm, causing the pirate to sigh in relief. Experimentally, he began to pull on his sword, jammed into the saw blades above him. As it came loose, he froze as the machines groaned, as if to start working again, before giving up and remaining still.

Freeing the collosal blade, Thatch reduced it back to its normal size.

"Bout time you saved my hide." He smirked at the sword before sliding it back into the sheath. "Looks like we're walking now mate."

Setting off along the stalled track, Thatch's easy walk turned into a hasty double pace when the machinery groaned again, prompting the pirate's dash.

(Answers -Yes, hopefully, because it's fun, not Captain Planet.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:35 pm
with the machinery totaled the claning sound was much louder and was made alot easier to detect as it came from behind a steel door that smoked from the heat  

ByakoAssailant

TutankhKeyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Corridor after corridor with only a noise for a guide, both pirate and cat eventually found themselves standing before the large door, smoke pouring out from the edges. Reaching out to touch it, Thatch pulled his hand back before even coming in contact with the metal, the heat was great.

"Heh...We slew a dragon, we can handle this, right?"

Train looked up at him then hopped to the floor, standing patiantly to one side. Thatch understood what she was doing, Smaug had wrekced their ship, if the spirit of fire was behind this door, and things went wrong, Thatch couldn't fight and watch the cat at the same time.

Drawing his sword, he pushed at the door, which refused to budge, calling on the power of the dragon sleeping within, the blade grew, and using it as a guard, Thatch practically tackled the door, forcing it open and bathing him in an almighty heat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:50 pm
the room was filled with vast amount of metal shavings and a trolly going down into the other machinery.
in the middle of it all was a strong flame in a human-like form covered in bits of metal with the ocasional bits of armor where his flame grew bright enough to melt eyeballs.
he wore a wielders mask and held a hammer in one hand and an anvil in the other
"hey mac, wait...who dares to aproach the elemental spirit of industrial flame?"  

ByakoAssailant

TutankhKeyo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:55 pm
"I am Louis, The Black Cat, Thatch. The man who slew the dragon Smaug and now wields his soul. I have come seeking your power Great Spirit, and have no intention of leaving without it!"

Oh yeah, mouth off to the giant flaming spirit, but that's a pirate for you, especially one who talks to cats.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 pm
Lee Townes enters the industry district to find some temporary houseing for his stay in the city aswell as some business. His PSG1 is getting heavy so over his shoulder so he decides to take a break and sit on the curb while keeping an eye on everything going on around him.  

Dragon_of_gold07

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:22 pm
the area was soon overun by a number of jaqueline's and they soon had the area cornered off  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Mr. Lee does not like the fact that he is cornered so his hands rest on his desert eagles.  

Dragon_of_gold07

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 pm
arms pop off and machine guns fire at lee as the jaqueline clones begin there assult  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:36 pm
Dives for cover while shouting various curses. Townes wonders what he just got himself into by coming to the city in the first place. He decides to go somewhere safe to ponder this, someplace like the WTF hotel.  

Dragon_of_gold07

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:28 am
"Strange, cold, and grey... heh... kinda like home, eh, Felix?" said Trigger as she walked through the district.

"Trigger, keep your guard up, I doubt the people around here are like those at home... that is... if there are any around," replied her sidekick.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:43 am
The rather aged looking man had followed them along, with tired eyes, and a wash pan face he looked about him.

"I can assure that their are people here... its impossible to get away from them in this city." it sounded as if the man had been on the run at some point, sounded liek he hadn't made it, though his presence suggested he certainly had.

Babbitt turned and looked over one shoulder sadly, "See, what did I tell you?" sure enough a man had slumped out of a bnack ally. From his posture, it was a safe assumption, something was definetly not right about that man...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 am
Trigger fixed her eyesight on the stranger. "This guy... I get a bad vibe from him... he stinks too..." She seemed to be using all her senses to try and pin point what exactly was wrong with the man... but all she drew was a blank.

"I don't know... I can hear... crystals... shattering... with every one of his steps..."

The man turned in their direction, his eyes looked as if they were becoming blank.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:46 pm
Babbitt turned to stare down the man, camparing the two made babbits aged and dour vissage seem quite lively. He locked eyes with the man, and a small smile creased his face.

"Somehow... he seems familiar." he bent one knee slightly, his hand drifting down bellow it. "Ms. Trigger, I don't think this man is human anymore... he's lost, like me..." Bebbitts stomach began to rumble as mechanicle parts slid rustiy over each other, his right leg began to puff out unaturaly.

He did not like the feeling the man gave him, it was not like his own. He gave off the feeling of an unsure fledgling, heding towards some unkown light of some new dawn. No, this being seemed to be ghoing the oposite path, away from the same path, progressing into something less.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:09 am
Trigger took a deep breath and stood her ground, slumping her shoulders down and watching the man as he walked.

"You're right, he's not human, I can smell it... he was, at some point... but it seems like its been quite a while since he turned this way."

Trigger thought of the man's loss, his humanity, long gone. But... she remembered... about how her master convinced her to become something other than human and perhaps this man was also lured into becoming what he was, by a promise, a force, or a lie.

She stood up straight, no longer slumping, and pulled out two twin pistols from her holsters, the third gun, however, remained strapped on her back. She waited.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff