Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:27 pm
"Isn't that what I just said? Calarahawadaler?" He said looking at Cadwallander with a comfused look. "Oh well, Guess I'll just call you Chad then. Oh by the way, I think you should go to back to the clan....Is it me or do you seem lost? Just go in that direction, turn left at the fist corner then it's a straight line to Kanareshii! I'm sorry again.. Oh well, I better go now. Bye. Don't get lost."
He thne waved goodbye to Cadwallader and walked toward vicnent who was already getting ready to jump in the water.
"Hum...." He said pondering on something.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:34 pm
((i have like um so many rps going i lost count XD))

"Hm What Alex?"

Vincent said as he took off his mask. The rest of his clothes were off all except his black boxers. He sat on the dock and looked to Campbridge, but never raised his head.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:44 pm
"Oh nothign...I was just wondering if you didn't just bring me here to get me strip of my cloathing" He said lauthing at vincent. However, it was also true that he wad also a litle worry about Vincent removing his mask. After a quick taugh, Campbridge told himself that last time they went to eat without his mask before so it probably wouldn't be a problem this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:50 pm
((i swear i cant remember what color his damn eyes are lol))

"No if i wanted to do that id strip you myself."

Vincent grinned and then slipped into the water with a splash. He came back up for air and pushed his hair out of his face.

"You going to come in or just watch me?"

If he doesnt come in ill pull him in. He thought to himself. His eyes were still Emerald and he felt fine for now. He knew itd be a while before his darkside surfaced again.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:03 pm
Campbridge laugh at vincent comment but now that he taugh about it, vincent was probably telling the truth. he was stronger then Campbridge (who other then Ven wasn't?) and would have easely done it.
"Nhaaa...I think I'll just enjoy the seesight for now." He told his friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:09 pm
"Suit yourself.."

Vincent said as he dissapeared under the water again. He'd go grab Alex in a bit and toss him in the water with himself. Not yet when he least expected it. He grinned and swam under the water.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:16 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:17 pm
Campbridge removed his shoes and lift his pants a litle and sat on the side of the dock eith his feet touching the water and making it splash here and there. It was a prettty good day. And the feeling of the sun was great too.
He thne looked toward the water to see if he would have seen Vincent somewhere under it.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:21 pm
((lol nice post Kenton i like it ^^))

Vincent looked above him still underneath the water. He saw someones toes go in and out of the water. Vincent grinned and swam up to the toes. He reached up out of the water and grabbed the mans feet. He pulled Campbridge down from the docks and into the water with himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:29 pm
Campbridge was continuing to play witht he water and looking at the sky. There was a nice litle cloud over there. It looked like some Elephant...Or maybe an aligator...Or WHOA!
He suddenly felt somethign dragging him to the bottom of the water. Where there a giant Squid living just there?!?
But it was at that time that he saw Vincent Face.
Cmpbridge looked at him with a litle staire. Not really angry but not happy either.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:29 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:33 pm
((AW poor Cad XD))

Vincent swam up to the surface and waited for Alex to pop up before he explained himself. He smiled as he waited.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:36 pm
Campbridge moved back over the water without loosing Vincent from his sight.
"Okay, that wasn't verry nice of you" He told his friend pouting a litle. "Why did you do that?" He asked him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:41 pm
"I thought it would be fun. I was just playing sorry Alex."

Vincent sighed and his smile dissapeared from his face.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:46 pm
That was more then waht Campbridge could hold. He then suddenly burtout laughitng.
"Hahahaha, Don't worry, I'm not mad at all!" He said without stopping his laugh. "Aww, your so cute when you are sorry." He then whent under the water and removed the clothign he didn't needed and put them on the side of the dock.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff