Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:16 pm
[Gah, I'm going to explode! Dx]

Kaori nodded. "Yeah..." she murmured softly, and then looked at the ground. She began chewing her lip, wondering if others knew. She remembered various references made, including Misa and Lighttt's obvious questioning.

Kai didn't look at her as he laughed. He was trying to figure out what he'd just said. I would have let Meghan? he asked himself. What am I talking about? His teeth clenched as he thought to himself. At her words, his head snapped back up. "No, I like her anyway," he hissed, then froze again, eyes widening. I like her anyway? What the hell am I talking about? What's happened to the me from back home?! He glared at her last comment, shaking his head. "I will not hit you." What am I saying?

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:23 pm
[[you make me crack up :nods head, pointing to Kai: reminds me of fruba]]
"Is... something wrong?" he asked her, tilting his head. "You look troubled."
Sora smirked to herself. "You like her....anyway?" she asked, eye brow raising. She loved to play with his mind; it seemed to be working, too. "You won't hit me, either?! But why not?!!!" she protested, demanding an explanation. She wanted to know how he felt more, but she was furious that he wouldn't hit her.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:38 pm
[Really? xD; I love Fruits Basket. =3 Sorry, had to help my dad load his truck. o.o]

Kaori smiled, shaking her head. "No, everything's fine..." Why would I be ashamed if they knew? I don't care... she told herself, squeezing Sai's hand gently. Kei grew bored and lifted from her shoulder, flying lazy circles around the two.

Kai stared at her, face emotionless and completely blank as he took in her words. Inwardly he was arguing with himself. You used to be the big man of the town. No one would stand up to you! The only girl you knew was Yuki and the only guy Hiro, and you liked it that way. You didn't mind being alone all the time! His fists clenched, but his face remained blank as he thought back to himself in reply. I realize now I didn't like being alone, I never did. It always secretly bothered me... I like being with Kaori and Sai and.... Meghan. His tail flicked behind him as he looked at Sora, his eyes refocusing, but still he said nothing.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:48 pm
[[i'm sorry too. My mom wanted me to eat something xP]]
Sai smiled slightly as she spoke and as she tightened her grip on his hand slightly. "come now, Kei-chan, are we that boring?" he asked.
"You're not answering me!" she said frustrated; she didn't like it when people ignored her. "I asked why!" she screamed at him, quickly pulling out a dagger that had been hiddin under the top layer of her shirts. She lunged foward, pulling the dagger back before quickly bringing it foward, trying to slash him and knock him down.

[[i felt like hurting something o.o]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:00 pm
[I'll have to eat dinner sometime soon. I can smell it cooking. ^^; Nu! Don't hurt Kai! Dx]

Kaori laughed quietly as she watched the dragon soar around them, pausing every few minute to send a jet of flame into the air. Then he turned his head towards Kaori expectantly, and she blinked before realizing what he wanted. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes for a moment. Then a ring of fire appeared, suspended in the air. Kei flew circles through it, as it floated along, keeping with the pace they moved at.

Kai snapped out of his thoughts as he saw her reach into a shirt and reveal a dagger. He jumped back quickly, setting Monkichii on his shoulder and out of harms way. Then his other hand darted out, intending to catch Sora's wrist. "Calm down," he said, teeth clenched together.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:08 pm
[[lol. Well, you tried to stop her xD OH, you know, in a small situation like that, you can powerplay my chari's if you want; it isn't too big, so i don't mind. plus, i wuv my buddy heart lol]]

Sai was dazzled by the ring of fire as he looked at it, blinking. Kei isn't half bad, he thought, watching as the dragon soared through and around it. "You two make a good team," he smiled, stilll watching him.
Sora frowned as he caught her rist, but the force was still enough to knock the both of them down. "Just answer me, will you?!" she said agrivated, narrowing her eyes. "You..." she said softly, not trying to hide her anger.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:13 pm
A laugh echoed through Sora's mind. " Hahaha! So this is where you where hiding? I thought you looked similiar. Your anger started the link we had all those years ago. Feeling the rage to kill again? Why did you leave? You couldn't stomache killing your own parents or the parents of others? Whoever your going to kill do it! Feel no remorse. Be like old times! Kill that fool!" Mergex said in her mind rather loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:15 pm
[Oh, alright. I didn't want to automatically stop her or something. ^^; <3]

Kaori smiled to herself, nodding. "Yeah, we've been together for years, keeping each other company. I found him injured, so I think that's probably the only reason he trusts me..." She raised her head towards the dragon. "Right Kei?" she asked. The dragon's head bobbed in reply before he twisted in the air to soar back through again.

Kai sat up, still holding her wrist. He pulled the dagger from her hand, using his claws so he wouldn't cut himself. Then he glared at her. "I won't, because I like Meghan," he said again, with more determination this time. "She listens to me when I have something to say. She isn't afraid of me, and.... I just like her! You look like her so I can't hit you!" His hand tightened slightly around her wrist and his voice rose the more he spoke, still confused. Why are you saying these things?! he shouted at himself. Because... it's true, another voice answered him softly in his mind.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:24 pm
Shut up Mergex! You know I'd do it, but this girl won't let me! Curse that old man who branded me... and I wasn't the one who killed my parents, what the hell are you talking about? she answered back, becoming more agrivated.
"That's how I met Meghan... I found her in an ally, all beaten up... with no memories. I was shocked though," he said, narrowing his eyes, "that no one, not a single person, had stopped to help her. It suprised me, I guess," he sighed.
"You may like her," she said, her eyes flaring as she continued to think to Mergex, "but no matter what happens, you're going to have to face it one day, Kai. She and I are the same, so you're going to have to kill me sooner or later," she hissed softly, knowing it'd tear him apart. "You say I look like her, but that's only because I was reincarnated into her! We're the same person, no matter how much you wish we weren't. Besides, Mergex and I, we can make her forget all about you, have her turn against you; what would you do then?!" she laughed.

[[WHOOHOO!! I like that confession!! TO BAD IT'S NOT HER!!she can't hear you either ..i scared myself reading this o.O]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:33 pm
[BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! <---Thats why I wasn't online most days...Sorry guys but I try to get on......But so many things I have to do in ONE day...T T]

Misa nodded few times here or there. She listened to the conversation very closly but said nothing. She is still very deep in process of thinking and how the words process into her brains, she thinks about each word. "Thats intresting....very intresting.." Misa blurted out, looking at the floor. She looked up and finally relized she said that thought out loud.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:35 pm
Kaori bowed her head, smiling very faintly. "I don't think it's that surprising..." she muttered, recalling all the times she'd been kicked out of a place, or not fed even though she was starving... She shivered faintly and pushed the thoughts away. "This is a really horrible world we live in..." She watched the dragon fly through the fire, twirling through the air. I wish I could be that carefree...

Kai's eyes widened slightly, and then narrowed back into the glare. He thought about what she said, processing it in his mind. "Whatever happens, I will not kill her," he snarled. "I'd rather die." He growled in his throat as she said Mergex's name and his hand that wasn't holding her clenched tightly. "What the hell does he have to do with this?!" Forget? Turn on me? I'll be fine... I can handle being alone again, can't I?

I don't know what to do! It's hard to imagine myself in this position.Dx Dinner time... I'll be back soonish.]

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:41 pm
[[Erm...quacky. what ARE you rping with there?]]
Sai looked away slightly, tightening his hand around hers for a moment. "Yea, I guess you're right," he said softly, still looking away. "As for those who have everything handed to them," he mumbled, trailing off.
Sora smirked. "I never told you?" she questioned, amused now. "He and I go way back," she whispered, "we were the ones who killed her parents... and Sai's... and I was the one to take her memory," she laughed evily. "You say you'd rather die then kill her?" she repeated, "aw, how touching. I guess we'll have to prove that soon, won't we?"  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:53 pm
Kaori's eyes narrowed. "I hate them," she snapped, then clamped a hand over her mouth. "S-sorry," she stammered. "It... came out before I could stop myself." She bowed her head further in shame. "I don't... want to hate people. I know what it feels like..."

"You shut up!" Kai screamed at her, barely restraining himself from punching her in the face. "Just shut the hell up!" He didn't know if she could suddenly switch back to Meghan right before he made contact. Instead he held his hands by his sides, shaking with an effort to control himself. His tail thrashed violently against the ground, making dents in its surface.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:54 pm
[Yea..I am in my own little world with Misa......Hmmmm lets just say she went along with Kai and Meghan and is lost with those two...magically...keep it on the down low..><]

Misa sighed and leaned against a tree. Processing all the words into her mind. She looked around and she saw a forost. Intresting...Kaori's room has a movie studio!!! Yay! I can't wait to act! People say I have wondeful acting. They say I am actress. Ooh I better get my video camera and film my new best selling movie starring me!! She started to walked a sing a happy tune saying "Ooh look who it is! Loook who it is...It is actress Misa!" Misa stopped singing and walking once she could not find a door. She looked at Meghan and Kai." Uuh, wheres the door for this studio's way out..?" Misa asked.

[Hehe...Misa is acting dumb.]

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:00 pm
[[OMG. i was leaning back in my chair nd i read shut the hell up and i almost fell off xDDD WHOOHOO!!]]
Sai wrapped his arms around her. "I understand, Kaori, don't worry," he whisperd to her. "We all feel the same way; we just can't help it."
Sora was shocked from the way he reacted and stumbled, backing away slightly. She shook her head, regaining herself as she narrowed her eyes again. "You're telling me to shut up?!" she countered back, clenching her fists around the dirt under her hands. "Just try to get her back! It's almost impossible for her to come back on her own! She doesn't even know about me, remember? You think she can hear you right now? She thinks she's sleeping, and this is all a dream!" she yelled. Realizing something, she started to laugh. "The best part," she said, looking up at him, looking like the devil himself, "is that you can't tell her," she said softly.

[[quacky, i wouldn't get involved in a fight scene like this oO My chari can bite your head off ^.^;; and then after, you can have Mergex to deal with o.O]]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff