Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Roar Roar Roar your Yu-Gi-Oh! are going through a carwash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu-Gi-Oh! Rocks Everyone's Socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  no it doesn't (whoever picks this can go to hell)
View Results

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 pm
Oh silly Kits, everyone know Black are immune from Zombism, hehehehehe. But yea, that is quite ridiculous indeed.

I'm sure it won't stay banned, the way most things don't stay banned, but because it's a current issue there are the people who are currently against it who will fight it. Sad, but that's what happens, for now. Hopefully only for now.

Go 3rd grade teachers!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 pm
Well, lucky you won't turn infected then. I'll have to nom your brains. =D
Yeah, it's silly that people care though. I mean it's not like they have to buy the books for their own kids or anything.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Nooo, my tasty immune brains! Although, I'm only half black (a little bit less actually because my dad has tiny bits of other things mixed in, my mom is 100% Lithuanian aka WHITE WHITE WHITE!), so perhaps I'm only half immune, which means perhaps I'll be some sort of half creature...hmm...*ponders the half life*.

Exactly, but I mean they don't want their children EXPOSED to things in school. That's what I meant by that book banned, banned in school not just in general. I don't think learning tolerance makes them susceptible to anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 pm
Haha, maybe your body will start to rot with the disease, but your mind will remain aware, so you'll just hang out with the rest of us zombies and pretend to be one of us so you don't get eaten. XD I have an extreme love for Lithuania on the pure basis that he is one of my favorite Hetalia characters.
Meh, I don't think tolerance is a bad thing to learn either, but at least people arguing the book being banned from the school is a little more reasonable than it being banned outright. I still don't agree with it, but I can at least vaguely see the point of view of the paranoid parents.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:29 pm
Well I guess that's ok.

I have an extreme love for Lithuania on the basis that's half of who I am ^_~. And thus my username is Lithuanian razz , though I know very few words. Besides joke and whore (the username) all I know is I love you (that phrase, formal and informal though I know one way better than the other), grandma, hello, please, bad, no, yes...and at the moment a few more words where their English translation has escaped me...weird. I wish I knew the language, that'd be nice.

I can see it from their view, but I think they are wrong and should not be allowed to be wrong! But I get that's not how it works.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm
Yes, I was aware your username is Lithuanian. It's so pretty. ^^ It would be a nice language to know.
I'm mostly English and German, with quite a bit of French and Spanish as well. I think some Italian, and some Middle Eastern (not sure on that last one, but it's the only place I can think of that I got such dark hair from, since apparently a lot of people came from the Middle East to Spain?). Though technically I'm mostly Canadian if you're going from my direct-to-the-US heritage, as 75% of my family went to Canada after Europe but before the US. 50% of that was English Canadian while 25% was French Canadian. The English part didn't come to the US until my dad moved here, as he's from Canada, and the French part was one of my mom's grandparents, who came from Canada.
Haha, fair enough. XD I agree with you.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm
3nodding

Well, dark hair can run along Spanish lines as well, so that would be possible a source. And Canadian would be nationality, not ethnicity. Just like most everyone in the USA is of American nationality, not ethnicity, there are very few natives - ethnic to the country - left.

Yay me!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 pm
That's what I had thought, but then I was told that Spain was a mainly white country, and that the dark hair they do get comes from mixing with the Middle East. I don't really care either way though; I know my dark hair is from Spain at least. XD
Ah, yes. I am so proud of my Canadian heritage though, I felt the need to mention it.[/joking]  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 pm
Well white and light aren't the same thing, they are a Mediterranean country. I mean the Mediterranean as far as an anthropological definition goes: dark hair/olive skin. Greeks, Italians, and yes, Spaniards fall into this demographic (as well as some Middle Eastern countries. Yes there might be some breeding between the countries, but just naturally they aren't your Aryan races here).

Hahaha, well ok then. Canada is flipping awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 pm
Ah, I see. My source of info lied to me then, as that was what I originally thought until I was corrected. XP
Go Canada!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 pm
Oooooooh, I like your avis hair!!!

Your source told you white and light are the same? Or that Spain isn't part of the Mediterranean? Either way, source fail! Also, the conflict of religion (heavy Catholicism versus Islam) between the Spanish and those from the Middle East would probably have halted any likely interbreeding on a wide enough scale to have much of an ME influence in a Spanish bloodline as well. It eventually became convert to Catholicism or be banished from Spain. Most decided to be banished.

O Canada, our home and native land...(I do like our anthem, but no question that Canada's is WAY easier to sing).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 pm
Thanks, I was so excited to get that hair in the Gogh Reed. XD
My source told me that dark hair in Spain comes from mixing with Middle Eastern/Spaniards naturally had lighter hair. Meh, I trust your opinion more on the matter anyway. XD
Our anthem is friggin' long too.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:46 am
It's wicked awesome hair.

I mean some would have lighter hair, like most Europeans it varies. In general though those from the Mediterranean are more likely to have darker features, while the Nordic Europeans are more likely to be fair.

Yea, Canada's is about half the length.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:04 am
Ah, I see. Makes sense to me. =D  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain