Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i0m4r123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:32 pm
Yay! I speak Canto too!!! My parents are both Canto so I speak it at home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:03 pm
i speak canto.  

h a c k . Drag0n Hart

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:08 am
fantasyforever

both my parents are cantonese but i rarely speak cantonese at home, i usually speak it at my grandma's house  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:35 am
Kurama35
fantasyforever

both my parents are cantonese but i rarely speak cantonese at home, i usually speak it at my grandma's house
you should speak it more or you're going to forget how to speak it at all  

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:49 pm
yalie5
Kurama35
fantasyforever

and that's already starting to happen
i was talking to my aunt in cantonese the other weekend and i was talking and talking and suddenly i said "that" in english
sweatdrop , and then i said oops and i walked away  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:33 pm
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
fantasyforever

i was talking to my aunt in cantonese the other weekend and i was talking and talking and suddenly i said "that" in english

lol i use to do that too. i try speaking in canto then switch to manderin all of a sudden and not realize it and then just start speaking in english it's like a language of my own lol jkz^^  

yalie5

shinelover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:57 pm
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
fantasyforever

thatz wat happened to my friend. her parents are divorced though. she speaks a lil chanto in front of her grandma but thatz all. i'm trying to teach her now...but it's not working. lol i do that english thing too! suddnely switching from one language to another. my parents make me speak canto at home i'm not allowed to speak english at home  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:05 pm
shinelover
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
fantasyforever

thatz wat happened to my friend. her parents are divorced though. she speaks a lil chanto in front of her grandma but thatz all. i'm trying to teach her now...but it's not working. lol i do that english thing too! suddnely switching from one language to another. my parents make me speak canto at home i'm not allowed to speak english at home

hehe^^ my parents long since given up on me speaking in chinese at home. lol. i need some one to teach me to speak in canto too... and mandarin... lol i'm hopeless =P  

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:21 pm
yalie5
shinelover
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
fantasyforever

hehe^^ my parents long since given up on me speaking in chinese at home. lol. i need some one to teach me to speak in canto too... and mandarin... lol i'm hopeless =P

i should use the chinese cd that i have that teaches me how to speak, write, read, and understand chinese
but i'm too lazy to use it  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:15 pm
Oh the pressures of being a multi-cultural child... xp  

cold_blooded_chick

Razorblade`Allergy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:26 am
I can't speak cantonese but I only know the number one yat yee sam and so on..  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:29 am
Kurama35
yalie5
shinelover
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
fantasyforever

i should use the chinese cd that i have that teaches me how to speak, write, read, and understand chinese
but i'm too lazy to use it

well get off you a** and use it. you should consider yourself lucky to have that... i sure don't... but then again i do have that one book i bought... eh i'll use it in the summer. whee  

yalie5

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:19 pm
I speak cantonese!!!
i just came from hong kong ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:51 pm
Although we won't type in Cantonese, it's good that you can understand it. smile  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:28 pm
damn... i forgot what i was going to say... but ah!!! my siggy works!! I'm so happy!!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff