Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:27 pm
[[oki!! Night, Kaori!]]
Meghan squeeked as she was hit in the face, once again, with a cat. She blinked a few times as he ruffled her hair; it was all messy now. She curled her hand rubbing it against her hair followed by her face as if she were a cat. "MEOW!!!" she laughed, plopping down on the bed. Turning, she found another stuffed animal, this time a wolf, and tossed it at Kai. "Kai-chan is funny sometimes," she smiled at him, wondering if he'd just catch this one and throw it at her like the cat.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:41 am
Kai laughed as he watched her. "I'm funny?" he asked with a chuckle. "So says the girl acting like a cat." He smirked faintly, hands catching the wolf plushie right in front of his face. He slowly lowered it, peering over the top at her for a moment. Then he gently chucked it back at her, not really aiming for anywhere in particular. He felt very childish but, for once, he didn't seem to care.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:47 am
"Yup! So says the girly acting like a cat," she laughed. She looked at the wolf plush being chucke, but it flew off the bed instead. "Nice aim," she joked. "So," she said, falling back against her bed, "what do you think Hiro and Alyssa are up to?" she asked, looking up at her ceiling. Or rather, what are Sai and Kaori doing? she thought, remembering they hadn't seen them since the carnavel. She didn't really care what they were doing, but the fact she hadn't seen them yet made her a little worried.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:07 am
Kai shook his head as she commented on his aim, but was still smiling. "Why, thank you," he smirked, not at all offened. He knew she was joking. He frowned slightly as Meghan brought up Hiro and shook his head. "I don't know..." he muttered. "They're probably doing fine though." He saw her begin to look a little worried and watched her for a moment, but couldn't figure out what she was thinking. It made him slightly with for Alyssa's mind reading ability, though what if he picked up on a thought he'd rather not hear? No, he liked not knowing. That's how it was meant to be.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:31 am
Meghan turned her head, looking over at him. She tilted her head slightly, although it wasn't too much seeing as her head was against the bed, "Nani?" She wasn't sure, but she could guess he was thinking about something, but then realized what. "Oh, I'm just wondering where Kaori-chan and Sai are," she smiled, "I haven't seen them, so I was just wondering." You worry to much little girl, a voice told her, lauging softly, Just try worrying about nothing but you; otherwise you're going to die one day.

[[i'm starting to wonder if we should make mergex kill her... cuz he wants to separate them... xDD ]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:50 am
[Kill who? o.o]

Kai stared back at her, watching her head tilt curiously. "Oh..." he mumbled when she answered suddenly growing very suspicious himself. "We haven't seen them in a while, have we?" He paused, trying to think back to the exact moment. "I think since we ran here. They were leavng the building when we were entering." Then he frowned, wondering if Meghan would remember since Sora had been the one in control then. "I'm sure they're... fine..." he continued after a moment, feeling pretty uneasy. But Sai was trustworthy, wasn't he?

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:56 am
Meghan blinked a few times, silent, as he answered. She'd ran here? "I'm sorry Kai-chan, but," she started, pausing, "I don't remember running here," she said, shaking her head. What was going on? It was the same feeling she always had, the same emptiness; why did things always happen that she couldn't remember? Why was she being blamed for things other people claimed she'd done? She was so confused, but she knew Kai wouldn't make something up, right?
Either way, she smiled and nodded her head. "Hai! I'm sure they're fine, too," she said softly. "Sai wouldn't do anything to her, so there should be nothing we have to worry about."

[[meggie, of course xD He's not going to kill sora, his one and only evil companion]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:06 pm
[Oh man... I don't even know what Kai would do if that happened. ><;]

Kai frowned, wondering if he should just come out and tell her. Yet, something kept him from doing so. He sighed quietly and ran a hand through his hair, closing his eyes a moment. "Well, maybe my... memories a little off," he mumbled. "I don't really... remember." He glanced back at her again, hoping he wasn't worrying her, but having a strong feeling that he was. It made him feel guilty. He tried to reassure himself that she was fine though, as she smiled and smiled softly back. "Yes, yo'ure right," he nodded.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:15 pm
[[Well... he can try bringing her back? It's not actaully going to be killing her, more like switching them; so Sora dominates the body, really XDD if that made sense]]

Meghan tilted her head, confused some more. "Um... if you say so, Kai-chan," she said uneasily as he answered. See, he lies to you, said the voice again, didn't he say he saw them a few moments ago? Now he says he didn't, it continued. She turned her head, looking back up the ceiling; she wished that voice would leave her alone. "Kai-chan? Is there something wrong with me?" she asked, wondering what he'd say. She wondered if maybe the voice she was hearing was just a person they knew, or if it was really her; either way, she felt strange in just asking a simple question.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:27 pm
[Oh... ok. ^^;;;]

Kai frowned, seeing how he was confusing her. He sat up, scooting a bit closer to her on the bed. He wondered what she was thinking, hoping it was nothing too serious. He couldn't help feeling bad though. He was about to ask her something she she asked a question instead. He paused, blinking. "Something wrong?" he repeated, then shook his head. "No, you're perfect the way you are," he said softly, gently pulling her into a hug. He couldn't forget what Sora had said about the shock or something of finding out could possibly kill her. As much as he wanted to tell her, he didn't want to take that risk. He hadn't had a chance to talk with Sai about it yet either.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:33 pm
Meghan leaned her head on his chest, being pulled into a hug. She didn't know why, but she felt he was holding something back. "Thanks," she said softly, smiling up at him; either way, she liked the compliment. "Were you going to say something before me?" she asked, having noticed he seemed to have been about to ask a question as well. "I-if you were, I'm sorry I interupted," she said softly, feeling a little embarrassed about apologizing for such a thing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Kai rested is chin lightly upon her head, closing his eyes as he thought to himself. He couldn't decide if he should just come out and tell her. It didn't seem right to him that she still didn't know. After all, it was her right to know, wasn't it? Kai gritted his teeth lightly in indecision, tail flicking in agitation behind himself. As the questioned him, he stayed silent for a moment longer, trying to guess what would happen if he told.

After a moment more, he slowly pulled away, but kept hold of her shoulders as he stared into her eyes. "....yes," he began before he could back out. "I was." He paused after, deciding the best way to put it. The one least likely to shock her. This was very difficult...

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:58 pm
Meghan looked at him as he pulled back. She smiled. "Then, Kai-chan, what were you going to say?" she asked, wondering. She tilted her head slightly as he paused; was it that difficult? What question could he poissibly want to ask that could make me feel this over the edge? she wondered, still remaining silent. The sound of his tail behind him didn't make her at ease, either; it made her even more jumpy. I-it must be seriously important, she thought, trying to brace herself for whatever he'd ask.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:05 pm
Kai glanced at the bed between them and then slowly back to her face, finally settling on her eyes again. He began speaking without blinking or looking away. "Meghan, you don't know this but... There's someone else inside you. Her name is Sora and she randomly takes control of you. That's why... that's why you don't remember running here. It's because she's the one who did and I was following." He paused, waiting to see a reaction. "I just... thought you had a right to know." He bit his lip anxiously, wondering how she'd handle this. He desperately hoped nothing drastic would happen and that he hadn't made a mistake in deciding to tell her.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:15 pm
Meghan blinked a few time after hearing him. Was he serious? She started laughing, holding her stomach as it started to hurt. "K-kai-chan!" she said through bits of laughter, "s-seriously, what were y-you going to say?" she asked, regaining herself to look at him. There's no way there's someone inside of me; he's probably just joking, she thought, laughter having died down. She seemed to feel a little better; that was what he'd paused to say? Then surely, what he was really going to say was something a little less; he was probably just trying to lighten the mood first.

[[you can try again and see what happens; but explain it in a different way wink ]]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff