Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:30 pm
Black watched Red walk out hoping for the best. "So Paper what do or did you do for a living?" asked black to continue conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:21 pm
Kitty looked around at the room she was in trying to figure out how she had gotten there, but she couldn't think straight. She tried to stand up and walk around but her legs shook slightly so she sat down on a bed. It was so soft next to the desert ground and she laid down and drifted back to sleep.  

Elizabeth Sinclaire

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:31 pm
*Red walked into Blacks room and walked over and removed a knive from the rucksack* "hmmm nice dagger, what the......." *red noticed someone in Black's bed, and decides to approach with caution*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:45 pm
Paper tried to observe silently, and unobtrusively, as she watched Black and Red speak in hushed tones to each other.

When Red left, she considered it might've been an argument, but Black turned to her as if nothing was wrong and asked what she did for a living.

"For a living?...So, you mean what I get paid for right? Yeah...Well, I suppose I'm an entrepreneur," she smiled. "I'm just an anything for hire. I'm good with computers, I'm an artist, a craftsman and a few other things," Paper felt like she should say more, so she added, "The last job I had was working as a car mechanic."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:46 pm
"Hmm ever done any fighting, you really seem to have the body for it." said he.

Wondering what was happening with Red he said to Paper," I will return in a few minutes I want to say somthing to Red about... his leg." Leaving the bar elegantly and then rushing down the hall, he went into his room and saw Red slowly approaching a girl. She was lying on his bed so black decided to stop red and he the tapped the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:49 pm
"Black? I turned and saw this girl, I almost knived her, good thing I stopped myself"  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:27 am
Paper was about to answer Black, her lips parting and words forming when Black excused himself and left quickly, though elegantly.

She stood there and looked around at the walls, the floor and the bar counter. She settled into one of the booths and made herself comfortable.

Paper found Black's question a bit odd, but she had noticed him looking over her form and wasn't really surprised that he picked up on her physical exploits.

She looked to her left arm and flexed it while giving herself a small grin. Then she began to laugh to herself and mumbled, "Oooh, I'm so muss-lay!...and so dumb," but she was still smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:30 pm
" Ok Red I'll take care of this put my kinfe down," said black. As he approached the girl he gently shook her and hoped she would awake.

Noticing her clothing which was dirty obviously form traveling, he decided to pick her up and bring her to the bar. Picking up her and his first AIDkit he walked toward the bar thinking Red would follow, or go to sleep.  

black_knightj

black_knightj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:43 pm
Black carries the girl into the bar and spots Darque admiring her muscles and smiles inwardly. Putting the girl on the counter he waits for her to rouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:48 pm
Kitty stretched like she was about to wake up... then laid still again.
She turned her head... then rolled over and off the counter she had been unceremoniously placed on.  

Elizabeth Sinclaire

black_knightj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:50 pm
Seeing the girl roll off the counter, black said " Well Miss what might your name be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:54 pm
*sets knive down with ease on Blacks desk*
"I'm off to bed dude, tired, let me know later if the girls alright." *Red strolled out of the room down to his own and prepared for bed*  

Red_knightm

Elizabeth Sinclaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:59 pm
She stood up slowly and looked around at where she was. "Great.." she thought, "..fell asleep in the desert, now i find myself in a bar..."
Remembering someone had asked her name she replyed hoarsly "Kitty"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Pouring the girl a glass of water," Well Miss Kitty drink up then," said he.  

black_knightj

Elizabeth Sinclaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:11 pm
Her face lit up, "Thankyou, what's your name?" She smiled around the room. "I could really use some friends now" she thought.  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff