Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:00 pm
Pyrokin132
Mankati
Pyrokinesis is like telepathy in some ways but different in one way, the transfer of Heat/flame into an object you can transfer it to any kind of object... I think what my thumb(which hasn't been working) does is that in someway because it heats it up to a point of burning... now I don't use the thumb thing, just the same idea.
A bit wrong there. I've done some pryokinesis. You don't transfer heat energy to it or anything. You need to speed up the fire or catalist, making it get hotter. 3nodding

And to speed up a reaction you need energy, usually either heat energy or chemical potential energy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:52 am
Yeah... but I like whatever I am doing, I made our pool warmer (not THAT WAY!!!) It was nice... not too warm not too cool... like lukewarm at most. and also there are a bunch of ways how to do pyrokinesis...  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:06 am
Mankati
Yeah... but I like whatever I am doing, I made our pool warmer (not THAT WAY!!!) It was nice... not too warm not too cool... like lukewarm at most. and also there are a bunch of ways how to do pyrokinesis...

How big is your pool?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:48 pm
4ft tall and about.... like 20ft wide (it is a small pool tall but it is wide I don't know the exact measurments  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:51 am
Mankati
4ft tall and about.... like 20ft wide (it is a small pool tall but it is wide I don't know the exact measurments

And we can say it's about 5 ft deep...
Roughly 400 cubic feet of water was heated by your thumb?

You'd need an energy exchange rate of 83.736 joules per second to increase by 10 centigrade.
Now, for 400 cubic feet of water, at that rate, you'd need 474.22789526358 joules to put it up by 10 degrees. Add to that waste energy and you have about 1000joules if it was heated up in one second. Over time, incrersed energy loss.
The total amount of energy would be huge! It would be enough to make your hand incinerate.

Was it a hot day? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:46 am
It was a cold day... and no my hand didn't burst into flames, I only warmed it to the point where my pickle and eggs didn't fall off  

Mankati

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:00 pm
Sorry to say but it sounds really fake to me. Give me some proof and I'll believe you. Keep in mind, people don't just get abilitys like that. My telekinesis took about a year to notice anything...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:32 am
I've had this for awhile it's ust that I thought more about it... and now it is useless... just normal now... man now I feel useless...  

Mankati

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:11 am
Mankati
I've had this for awhile it's ust that I thought more about it... and now it is useless... just normal now... man now I feel useless...

That post didn't help your case...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:26 pm
Nothing helps my case, I can't go to your house and put my thumb on your neck and see if it burns, and I can take a photo of it, and I don't have it anymore okay!  

Mankati

Nox -Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:07 pm
Let's see if I stare at a object I can make it move. And no it's not my imagination.....I tested it with tap although it took 15 minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:59 am
Nox -Chan
Let's see if I stare at a object I can make it move. And no it's not my imagination.....I tested it with tap although it took 15 minutes.

You sound like an apparent telekinetic. Do you have any other "abilities"?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:56 pm
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan

yes,yes*sits down cross-legged* yay! story time^.^ 4laugh pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:18 pm
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan

Well If I think real hard I can make someone or something do something. But I don't think that's really anything.  

Nox -Chan

Nox -Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:20 pm
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan

yes,yes*sits down cross-legged* yay! story time^.^ 4laugh pirate

Oh well didn't want to grab the camra so I stared at it and it came across the table inch by inch.
It took forever.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces