Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Feralin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:46 am
I forgot to say hello before so...HERROW! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:10 am
4laugh Hi, I'm Cas702, I'm in Virginia, U.S.A. To Unknown_Freak and [Purple.Sharpie], hang in there. It's hard dealing with an environment / culture and people very different from yourself and what your used to. I learned this a kid basically living as a nomad across Germany and Europe before moving to the U.S and starting the whole cycle all over again. (The constant language and school changes is it Made me very self-concious of words and spelling. ) One thing you need to remember is that in school and in the NAV ( I work the Maytag Person for the Navy), is that a lot of these people who talk nasty at people or talk big are usually just trying to cover an insecurity or inadequacy (real or imagined). As a total (and perpetual) newbie myself, having knowledge, ability, or position doesn't make one all that. heart  

Cas702

Mistress Sabattica

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:55 pm
Hello. I'm Chelsea, 17 and live in California. I'd like to think of myself as a unique individual, though now a days pretty much anything is cliche. I'm most often friendly and welcoming though am assertive and do have a dark side. I'd also like to say I'm literate and sharp, though I feel I sound a bit cocky. Owell. PM me, find me, talk to me, whatever, just get to know me. ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:03 am
Allo there all^^ I'm Lumi, I live somewhere....though you'll never know.. ninja but will prolly find out... And I am seventeen, like to write and attempt to draw and...that's about it!^^  

Lunderly

Dapper Seeker

Legend_of_Deadwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:23 am
Hello to everyone. Joined because I need some gold and stuff for a wedding I am trying to fix up for me and my finance. Looks pretty nifty, and I hope to win.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:16 am
hi

my name is maerie and i'm a graphic designer .. got invited and joined .. that's pretty much all there is to to say about me .. i'm not very good with presentations ..  

Maerie

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Brises

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:54 am
Hello, My name is Brises. I received a pm to join so here I am. I am 25 shhhh don't tell anyone. lol. My birthday is in June and my 1st Gaian birthday is in July. I have a brother (sirapheonix) and sister (kagomesarrow) that is on Gaia as well. But I don't own up to them most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:54 am
    Hello. I r Happy Emo. :3
    You can call me Ruu if you please, I'm 15 and have been around Gaia since Jan. 09, '04. Also--uhh...I'm really not good with introducing myself. ^^;
    I really have -no- clue why I was invited but I do plan on sticking around the guild when I have a chance. 3nodding

Hihi All~ <3

Rupoor

Capitalist

Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:04 am
Hello. My name is Michelle but people just call me Goofy..or Gooby. anythings fine. lol. Im addicted to gaia...been on for about a year now. Um...what else to say? Not a good time for a mind blank sweatdrop oh yeah, im 18 years old and live in the US. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:34 am
Hi i am Tinkerbell-star.  

Tinkerbell-star

6,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Narika-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! I'm Narika and I'm an anime/manga geek. I love tampering with graphics, drawing, and writing fanfiction and poetry. My birthday just passed (June 13) and I'm now 16! ^o^

Nice to meet you all. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:22 am
Hello I am Poey, I am trying to get at least 50,000 gaian gold, before I open a charity. It will be for simple items, and I will buy a sealed letter, out of the market place, of course, and have a lotto for it. I believe that this guild will help, considering, I have already seen, that I can get alot of gold from just bumping, and rolling.  

Poey

Emogen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:34 pm
Well I just wanted to stop in and say 'hello' I'm Emogen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:54 pm
Well hello just wanted to say hi!  

b e a r - c h o o

Taven Antoni

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:58 pm
Hai there...the name is Sarah, but you can call me Ace. I am sixteen years old and i live in michigan. I am totally addicted to gaia and the computer in general. I love to draw, but i'm not really good at it and I absolutely love science.

...Well, thats about it. If you want to know anything else just PM me and feel free to add me. I love making friends.

T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff