Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
I RESERVED A COPY!(officially went off about mmbn6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHOS BETTER!? FALZER OF GREGAR?!
  Falzer! That phenox shines brighter than my soul!
  Gregar! That wolf is more powerful than my will to fight!
  Both! Combined they make a powerful force!
  NEITHER! THEY BOTH SUCK a**!
View Results

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:20 pm
Depends. If you play as much as me, he's easy. You can see all his movements and know what he's gonna do next. (If you play as much as me)
But, if you're normal he could be tough. If you want to S rank him, equip Super Armor. My Navi Cust however, is meant for me to use PAs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:23 pm
Kays.....In that cas,e I'm borrowing your 2nd folder idea. I might make a few changes but I'll give credit untill I get enough chips!  

Mechanic Alt

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:32 pm
___ B___ M_ M
_[M]
_[Z][C]
Z[Z][C][C]C
Z[Z][C][C][C][C]C
Z[Z][C][C][C]C
______ C_S

M=ChargeMax
C=Chipshuffle
U=Custom1
S=SpeedMax
B=BugStop
Z=Custom2

Might wanna try this Navi Cust set up for Navi Battles if you're using that folder. (I cam up with this set up myself, but you can change it if you want)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:59 pm
I got Gregar on Sunday. But today my ******** b***h of a teacher took my gameboy away because I wasopening it and closing it. scream scream crying wahmbulance

Oh ya and I S ranked Judgeman and 7 ranked Elementman biggrin 3nodding burning_eyes  

DarkTyler359

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:21 pm
I'm working a new folder called "Death Note"

Sensor3 K
Sensor3 K
Sensor3 K
EraseManEX K
EraseManSP K
PoisonSeed P
PoisonSeed P
CircleGun P
Thunder *
Thunder *
Sword *
WideSword *
LongSword *
LongSword *
AreaGrab *
FastGauge * (Preset)
FullCust *
BusterUp *
Invisible *
Invisible *
AntiNavi *
AntiDamage *
AntiSword *
WhiteCapsule
WhiteCapsule
SlashMan *
EraseMan *
Colonel *

Program Advances - LifeSword, BodyGuard, PoisonPharoah

Some chips are fillers.

Anyone wanna rate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:13 pm
I just beat Forte/Bass BX (One of the hardest bosses in the game) with this folder and I had all my HP.

Icon Check.

Gregar, Standard, Mega, Giga, Bass, Proto.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:49 pm
Wow....cool folder! Mabye if I have time I'll create a theemed one....And that shows you not to brign your GBA to shcool DT!

PS I S rnaked a ScarCrow with the ProtoMan chip. I'm on the mission rescue pengiuns now. To GameFAQS! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:12 pm
Sakuya-Redheart
Wow....cool folder! Mabye if I have time I'll create a theemed one....And that shows you not to brign your GBA to shcool DT!

PS I S rnaked a ScarCrow with the ProtoMan chip. I'm on the mission rescue pengiuns now. To GameFAQS! biggrin
I like GameFAQs. If you check message boards, you might find me. domokun (WanderingPencil)

The good thing about my Death Note folder is that it doesn't require crosses. I gave it to my brother too (He has Falzar version).

All you need to do is learn how to use the PAs.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:02 pm
I feel sorry for Lan's son...His name is Raito Hikari. (Translates to Light Light). gonk

Alright another icon check.
Gregar, Standard, Mega, Giga, PA, Bass, Proto.

1 left..Secret...Gotta wait for my brother to beat game. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:43 am
I beat the game...It took 5 tries to delete Falzar....I'm about to delete Bass..

Perverted Gumball

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:14 am
In Gregar version, Gregar is easy to detele. Just go Slash Cross and stand in the front.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:30 pm
I beat the dumb bird on my 3rd try?

XD Feel sorry for Raito? (PATCH! WHATTA DUMB NAME! CURSE YOU AMERICA! ...Oh wait I live here...Did I just dis myself?

AlphaGirl: yes you did -_-

Me: Shush Navi! Umm anyhow, feel sorry for Raito? You should feel sorry for Saito! Lan poor brother... T-T (I;m hyper as you can tell, and yes I've seen you on GFAQS!)  

Mechanic Alt

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:36 pm
If you took 3 tries to take down the Cybeast I wonder how long it'd take for you to take down the F-Beast MegaMan and Bass BX on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:55 am
Nova Wave Assassin
If you took 3 tries to take down the Cybeast I wonder how long it'd take for you to take down the F-Beast MegaMan and Bass BX on.

Are you kidding? Bass was WAY harder! he took me 3 days to say so! (Just for the record...I was eatinh Jalapenos and my finger slipped off the B Button, buster charged! Bass went right in the way before he was about to shoot the Ground Buster...or whatever the heck that is. Heh heh...Guess I was lucky!)

I use I rebeat Falzer on my 1st try today. Thank you TomaHawkCross! My HP *with the HP 300 in my NaviCust* Is 910 or somewhere in that range...

My folder is basicly a sooped up version of the 2nd folder you got in the game. Here it is. I'm trying to ptu PAs and some handy MegaChips in it (Just in case I'm stuck on a SP/ EX Boss or something...) but I don't have many chips >.>'

Cannon A
Cannon B
Cannon C
Roll3
MetrKnuk
Guardian
Vulcan 2 D
Vulcan 2 D (Those are for BeastOut attacks)
ProtoMan B
MegEnBomb M (BeastOut or Normal Use.)
EnergBomb (Same usage)
EnergBomb (See above)
Thunder B(BeastOut "lock on" usage only)
MechSwrd D(Combine with Thunder)
AquaNdl 1 C (SpoutCross Usage only)
AquaNdl 1 J (See above)
Sword S (PA)
WideSwrd S (PA)
WideSwrd S (PA)
LongSwrd S (PA)
BusterUp *(Good with Beastout!)
DublShot *
DublShot *
Recov 80 V
Recov 50 C
Recov 50 C
Recov 200 I
AreaGrab S (Use with Tomahawk/TenguCross for good usage.)
Atk+10

Green= TagChip
Red= RegularChip.

Have any reccomendations?  

Mechanic Alt

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:08 pm
There are too many different codes. Narrow it down to 1 or 2 codes (not including *). Go collect more chips? sweatdrop

My Death Note folder (Which I changed slightly) doesn't require any crosses.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff