Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:39 pm
THE EBOLA VIRUS!

'THE OTHER GAMES ARE TOO SCARY'

That statement there, proves that RE4 drops out of the Survival Horror genre and goes into Action/Horror.

And for the record: Dead Aim wasn't much of a cinematic experience, but it was fun as hell. Trust me, it won't work on anyone's speakers. But I still love it. The gameplay itself is living proof that you can have an actiony based Resident Evil and the zombies won't be TOO easy. Even when I aim with a mouse instead of the controller.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:11 pm
I remember playing it with the gun thingy. The body parts weren't that responsive when you shot the zombie in the head, but you gotta love it when you shot them near a wall. ^__^  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:31 pm
MM-212 Beta
I remember playing it with the gun thingy. The body parts weren't that responsive when you shot the zombie in the head, but you gotta love it when you shot them near a wall. ^__^

That's the best part. I still thought it was a fun game. And definitely worth owning by any hard core Resident Evil fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:57 pm
I loved RE 4 it was easyer than the other RE games control wise.  

madwitch501

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:00 pm
madwitch501
I loved RE 4 it was easyer than the other RE games control wise.
It's the same exact controls. The only difference is the camera placement.

I did like RE4, but not for RE. RE4 would not make me like RE series, if I played it first.
It's like me playing the entire RE series, I love it. But then I pick up another game such as God of War. I like God of War, but that wasn't influenced by Resident Evil in any way. Just the same, I liked RE4, but I don't even appreciate it for Resident Evil, I appreciate it for the gameplay and the graphics.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I appreciate it for the gameplay and the graphics.
Ditto.
I was dissapointed there weren't any Traditional Tyrants and zombies but Krauser and the Garradors atleast made up for the lack of tyrants. Graphic-wise it was the most beautiful thing I've seen on the Gamecube until I got my hands on TS:FP and Luigi's Mansion. (The real-time lighting and changing expressions of both games were great even if Luigi's mansion is old as dirt, and you can tell I don't have many games for the lunchbox. sweatdrop )  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:21 am
If I had to rate games out of 10. I'd say that Resident Evil lost at least 2 points in my book because of El Gigante and Saddler's final transformation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If I had to rate games out of 10. I'd say that Resident Evil lost at least 2 points in my book because of El Gigante and Saddler's final transformation.

Giganter did seem horribly out of place. For a moment i thought it was a fantasy adventure.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:14 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

Giganter did seem horribly out of place. For a moment i thought it was a fantasy adventure.

Something that huge wouldn't be able to move that fast. The spiders in the earlier RE games are much slower in relation to how fast they would move if they were little. Just look at the black Tiger, that's more realistic. Except, El Gigante is a Mammal. He wouldn't be faster than an elephant. And would collapse from stress to his back too. Stupid.

Saddler, that's even worse. Creatures don't grow like that. Birkin was different. Birkin was a mutation, and he only got more unstable the bigger he grew. By the end, there were tentacles, eyes and teeth. Aside from that, all it was was a piece of blobby meat. Saddler was like a giant Spider that's fast as hell. It's physically impossible. It says in the back of the case, "Creatures that defy nature" but those creatures defy the common laws of Physics. And I hate that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:08 pm
I love the game cept for these..

1-ASHELY!!!!, i hate when she gets kidnaped by zombies, she like "HELP LEON,HELP, God i shot her so many times

2-the level when your in the barn is on fire, i cant beat him, hes on setroids,

3-that big massive thing, when i had to run away from him and get a key, i hated iit so much, just to get gold becasue i had only a rocket laucher  

Hollow Shaman

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Creatures don't grow like that. Birkin was different. Birkin was a mutation, and he only got more unstable the bigger he grew. By the end, there were tentacles, eyes and teeth. Aside from that, all it was was a piece of blobby meat. Saddler was like a giant Spider that's fast as hell. It's physically impossible. It says in the back of the case, "Creatures that defy nature" but those creatures defy the common laws of Physics. And I hate that.

The unstable-factor should have been taken into consideration but I guess they're trying to make RE appeal to the younger, thick-headed generations with less common sense than the older RE fans.
While I liked the Saddler-spider concept he did seem to fast. But then again, they probably sped things up just to make the game fast-paced in order to keep kids with ADD playing. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:33 pm
as a shooter is good i likethe contorlls but they made it far to easy to get decaps the basic handgun with the excusive upgrade is the best of all the handguns easy after exclusive it more or less with the ganados gose *bang bang bang* triple kill

than again the most relaistic RE game is byfar RE dead aim with the decap chances how they happen no but with odds yes  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:30 pm
Das Jabberwockie
The unstable-factor should have been taken into consideration but I guess they're trying to make RE appeal to the younger, thick-headed generations with less common sense than the older RE fans.
While I liked the Saddler-spider concept he did seem to fast. But then again, they probably sped things up just to make the game fast-paced in order to keep kids with ADD playing. xd
I'm not saying it didn't look cool. But that kind of thing should be in horror games where monsters come from hell or some kind of evil magic spell, not parasites. Scientific vs. Paranormal here. Those aren't Voodoo zombies in the earlier RE games.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:44 am
Yeah that was alittle conflicting and I was sitting there trying to make it make sense, sat there adn said screw it.

Blaze Tamer, you can't beat Mendez ? All you do is move away form him and keep plugging him with bullets. Collect items, shoot, repeat.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:39 pm
I found Mendez wasier with a handgun than with a rifle or shotgun... confused  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items