Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Whats your chinese sign? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that Chinese Zodiac is true
Yes
45%
 45%  [ 22 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
To a degree
41%
 41%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 48

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:27 am
Hara Tsubasa
But gaia is a terrible place to express my true thoughts xd

Nonesense! -jots down notes on a piece of paper that reads "Clue to hunt down Gaians"-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:54 am
I'm a dragon, fear me twisted ninja  

Sabaku__no__Gaara

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:32 pm
I'm a horse and proud of it. biggrin (Actually we have to work for free... So I'm not so proud.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:18 am
@sabaku: as if.

@nightrain: you should be proud. horses are brave and plus they've got a good sense of direction. 3nodding  

yalie5

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:50 pm
I'm a Ram.
I hear there was supposed to be 13 zodiacs. The cat is the thirteen one. If you want more details, check this: http://www.logoi.com/notes/chinese_zodiac.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:53 pm
yalie5

@nightrain: you should be proud. horses are brave and plus they've got a good sense of direction. 3nodding

A good sense of direction? I don't think so. Me and Night Rain55, we went to an amusement park and I was the one to guide her throught the park... lol  

Rebirth Project

dievian

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:07 pm
My zodiac sign is the horse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:54 pm
my zodiac sign is the snake.  

Ikari Nadoka

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:10 pm
Rooster. Ish an early bird. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:47 am
rooster here biggrin  

[ Mog ]

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:15 pm
Moon Light Ninja
yalie5

A good sense of direction? I don't think so. Me and Night Rain55, we went to an amusement park and I was the one to guide her throught the park... lol

lol maybe she needs to install a compass in herself. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:21 pm
i am a snake, and yes i do act overly dramatic :p
my western sign is a taurus( and yes i acta like taurus too)
fixed element:fire

i don't remember the element but for both i think i am a earth element

i don't know much about what chinese astrology sign correspond to which western astrology sign but then when i read fruits basket(it is a story about humans being a part of the chinese zodiac)it said the snake corresponds to taurus... which is really weird considering i am both

EDIT: ok i found out... and this is scary... for both signs my element is EARTH!!OO

"The Snake child is a complex personality. Quiet, alert and intelligent, he will have a serious nature and is inclined to be particular. Being the worrying type, he will take on a pensive outlook on life. He is studious and hard working in school and likely to be the teacher's pet. Do not spoil him; the Snake child will be all too aware of his charms. He can be sulky, vindictive and temperamental when not given his way."

"His reticent character makes him hide his pain; he is likely to hold grudges for a long time. He is often misunderstood because he refuses or fails to explain himself properly. His lines of communication with others are sometimes poorly connected."

"When such a person is irritated, he will cherish a bitter hatred. However, he will act with such hostility in a secret way. He shows his resentment with ice-cold hostility instead of bitter words. Some of the people born in the year of the snake may strike their enemies a deadly blow."

this is so true about me too lol(sad isn't it?)

i can hold grudges for years(and i still do...lol)
yes when i get irritated or mad i give you a really cold stare a lot of times and when you irritate me more it gets worse lol..... twisted

if i don't get what i want... i annoy others(people i know who can't stand it anymore for a short amount of time) until i get what i want evil

but yes as long as you don't stab me in the back i won't do anything to you unless your mean to me then i will be mean to you 10X that

i am greedy with my stuff what is mine is mines unless i made a promise and such.... and that is true.....*looks at RL* people say i am greedy lol  

Tsujiaikun

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:01 am
Chinese sign: Sheep
My element: Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:57 pm
The sign of the tit. OH!  

Yu Hamusha

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:40 pm
@wiim: Perhaps it's time to re-evaluate the value of a certain user as it pertains to the community of this guild. I leave the situation in your capable hands. cool  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff