Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDarkJudgment

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:23 pm
Hell, okay I am Kazuya Mishima. enough said. Feel free to add me. thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:25 pm
Hey, I love tekken, my favourite being 3. It was the first I ever played and I fell in love. My favourite character is Nina.  

holysnap

Kazuya Oni Mishima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:21 pm
kazuya_kingofironfist
Hell, okay I am Kazuya Mishima. enough said. Feel free to add me. thank you.

What he said. And greetings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:29 pm
A'ight was good urbody? The name is Blak Majic. I do what it do. Anywayz The Tekken saga really begins for me at Tekken 3. Thats when I started it. Actually the first Tekken I played was Tekken 2. But now Ima Hard Core Tekken fan doin it big. My Characters: Eddie Gorro, Raven, Steve Foxx, Lei Wulong, King, Bruce Irvin, and Bryan Furry.
Yep add me if in u want to. Im out. Holla  

Blak Majic

Julia Chang
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:31 pm
Welcome to the guild. smile

Dark Mustafar
Hi everybody, ive been playing Tekken for a long time. I Love all of the Tekken games and the Movies.

What movies? You mean the anime movie or the cut scene of the game?

Heh...I know I'm late to notice that old post.

I'll make a thread of the rumor Tekken movie if the director officially announce the cast and the plot of the film.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:06 pm
Hi all!

Call me Jun Kazama-Mishima. LOL! 3nodding Actually, I'm Gwendy, and I absolutely loooove Tekken, mostly for Jun and Kazuya. I've been playing the game for 10 years and I ain't gonna stop soon. I used to run a Jun-Kazuya site at http://kazxjun.tk as well as http://kazxjunfanlist.tk and I'm hoping to get that site back up as soon as someone offers to host me mrgreen You may find my Tekken Artworks and Fan Fictions at http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com (look for Gwendy)

See my sig for my art on Jin Kazama and please vote for my Tekken Artworks at the GAIA Art Arena! http://www.gaiaonline.com/artarena/index.php?mode=artistPage&postid=6630302

Thanks for having me here!

PS
I'm one of those who wants Jun Kazama to come back after being resurrected by G Corp: An Angel infused with Devil Blood from Kazuya, thus, Devil Jun (Unknown) MWAHAHAHAHA! twisted See my AVATAR? I WANT JUN TO COME BACK AS DEVIL JUN!!! twisted domokun scream  

gwendy730

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Moshi Moshi!!!! I fell in love Tekken by seeing T3 in an arcade at a skating rink in hometown of Maryland back in 2002, and I was foruteen. I had a crush on Hwoarang afterwards [and still do] xp then I got the game. I currently have T3 T-tag tounament and T4 but my retarded stepdad threw it somewhere; evil luckily I have all the characters and saved it on a memory card. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:53 am
I fell in love with Tekken when I was six. I first played it when I was ten and I loved it. My favorite characters include: Lei(Hot!), Jun, Xiaoyu, Julia, Michelle, Yoshimitsu, well, basically I like every singe character. Sadly, I don't have a PS2 and I only own Tekken 2 and 3, but I did play Tekken 4 at an arcade and I loved it. Especially Lei's first costume 4laugh . I'm new to this guild. I'll write some fanfictions soon.  

Leizgirl

Laserwulf

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:40 am
Hello, I'm Laserwulf and I've been playing Tekken ever since 2 was in the arcades. My favorite characters are Eddy/Tiger, Christie, Jin, Lei, Lili and Bryan.

Anyone else play the card game?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 am
Um...my current screen name's long, so y'all can just call me Z= until further notice please! I received an invite to this about two minutes ago (?!), and obviously, I accepted because I've been a TEKKEN fan for quite some time. Well, that's me to a Z=...now to figure out how I got recommended/suggested into this guild....  

SiR-virtueZ_

jhyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:43 am
Tekken was my first video game, and I can still remember what Tekken 1 looked like. (That was before I was old enough to know how to play) I now own Tekken 5 and can't wait for Tekken 6. (Even if I might have to buy PS3 for it) Fave characters: Jin, Hwoarang, Lee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm
-waves.- 'Allo. My name is Megan or Mega5000 as I am more commonly known by my friends. xD I am a very huge fan of the Tekken series. My most favorite characters of the series are (in order lol): Steve Fox, Christie Montiero, Bryan Fury, and Dragunov.

I am currently writing a fanfic of my custom Tekken character. If I get around to finishing it, I just might post it. ^_^

Tums Festival

Sarcastic Prophet

19,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sakuracherry_Rei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Yay! I am new here and I totally love Tekken! I love playing Xiaoyu and Christine, if that's her name, caporera she fights in. Anyway, yay! -Sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:12 pm
Victor Von here.  

Moka only

krismas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:29 am
heyhey names kristian call me whatever nice ta meet ya rofl
it too k me a while to get into tekken...at first i was too pissed off at its complexity to have fun with it and then i finally matured in time for tekken 3. been playing since then and i play dark ressurrection pretty religiously now, which i guess is why the UMD broke...but anyway i think i have a god understanding of many things tekken.
i use Xiaoyu the most as shes my favorite character (took me damn long to learn her...but i think its more than worth it)
secondary characters are hwoarong (just started learning him im doing pretty good)
steve (my highest win count with 564W 124L)
asuka
lily
bryan(not too good with him....)  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out