Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:36 pm
gonk If I were a lesbian I wouldn't be whining either. According to a lesbian I work with I could get any lesbian I wanted. gonk gonk But I just don't like breasts. Or vaginas. Freak me out. eek

And I have a male account cause... I felt like it I guess. My normal account that I do most things on is a girl. Ciryature. *shrugs* Just felt... like... having a boy account to ******** around in. I guess. I dunno. I think he's cuuute. *coos and cuddles avi*  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:05 pm
Dathu
Well, according to Divided in the picture thread, she's a girl. But why the boy avi PB? Lesbian?

Uh oh...if we make such assumptions about poor Pickle, what must that say about Fires/Poetic? xd  

DivideByZero14

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:03 pm
rolleyes
Sheesh people, you need to be a dork like me and keep up with the introduction thread and almost every other post. Then you would know PB is a girl.

And why would you assume a boy avi
means lesbian, especially when the avatar in question is a mule? Keep up with the times, fool. Mules are not people, nor even really alive. More like hawt dangerously cool fascist automatons.

And to stay on topic, because doing that is cool, I knew what asexuality was but I don't know anyone in real life who is. I don't understand what it's like at all and I don't think anyone who isn't really can completely. I think people have trouble with the idea of it because for most people it's just something they wouldn't ever think of happening.. so since having sex seems the most natural option they skip to assuming asexuality is a choice.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:34 am
c a u s t i c
rolleyes
Sheesh people, you need to be a dork like me and keep up with the introduction thread and almost every other post. Then you would know PB is a girl.

means lesbian, especially when the avatar in question is a mule? Keep up with the times, fool. Mules are not people, nor even really alive. More like hawt dangerously cool fascist automatons.

And to stay on topic, because doing that is cool, I knew what asexuality was but I don't know anyone in real life who is. I don't understand what it's like at all and I don't think anyone who isn't really can completely. I think people have trouble with the idea of it because for most people it's just something they wouldn't ever think of happening.. so since having sex seems the most natural option they skip to assuming asexuality is a choice.

Yeah...but assuming that asexuality is a choice is wrong though, because it isn't a choice.

Sanguvixen

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:35 am
DivideByZero14
Dathu
Well, according to Divided in the picture thread, she's a girl. But why the boy avi PB? Lesbian?

Uh oh...if we make such assumptions about poor Pickle, what must that say about Fires/Poetic? xd

Fire's original avitar was male. Fires is a guy...I've known him for a while. If you look at the signature of Poetic he says that he's a guy...I think.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:10 am
Sanguvixen
c a u s t i c
rolleyes

Yeah...but assuming that asexuality is a choice is wrong though, because it isn't a choice.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, have you been tested to see if you are actually missing those hormones?  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Muaethia

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:49 am
PickleBoy
gonk If I were a lesbian I wouldn't be whining either. According to a lesbian I work with I could get any lesbian I wanted. gonk gonk But I just don't like breasts. Or vaginas. Freak me out. eek

And I have a male account cause... I felt like it I guess. My normal account that I do most things on is a girl. Ciryature. *shrugs* Just felt... like... having a boy account to ******** around in. I guess. I dunno. I think he's cuuute. *coos and cuddles avi*

Meh, what's wrong with breasts and vaginas? xd

It's not like "Oh no! My v****a! Get it away from me!"

But I suppose you means vaginas and breasts that belong to other people.

I'll stop going off topic now and shut up. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:30 am
Muaethia
PickleBoy

surprised Are you a lesbian? (wishful thinking)

You know, PB, I didn't mean to give the impression that I was questioning your sexuality. I just tend to find that people have opposite sex avai's because they're gay, which is why I asked. Anyway, I understand your problem. It is hard to find a good partner these days, and one should be sure that the partner they choose is of good quality. Therefore, I offer my man services to you. I know, I know, how generous of me, well, yes. I am willing to do these favors for all the girls of the GAU. It is my gift to the Atheist community. I only ask one thing, please BE rough.
mrgreen

Official Hederosexual Pervert strikes again! Muhahahaha!  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Muaethia

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:35 pm
Dathu
Muaethia
PickleBoy

You know, PB, I didn't mean to give the impression that I was questioning your sexuality. I just tend to find that people have opposite sex avai's because they're gay, which is why I asked. Anyway, I understand your problem. It is hard to find a good partner these days, and one should be sure that the partner they choose is of good quality. Therefore, I offer my man services to you. I know, I know, how generous of me, well, yes. I am willing to do these favors for all the girls of the GAU. It is my gift to the Atheist community. I only ask one thing, please BE rough.
mrgreen

Meh, I guess someone likes teh lesbians wink

And i'll wrestle with the official hetrosexual pervert anytime xd . I'm bi, but in the closet to everyone in RL apart from a very trustable friend. Generally, I prefer guys, it's not 50:50 or anything, I just happen to 'like' girls too.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:42 pm
Dathu
Sanguvixen
c a u s t i c
rolleyes

Oh yeah, that reminds me, have you been tested to see if you are actually missing those hormones?

Not yet....than again I don't know of any place you could go in my area for such a thing. What do you do...go to the hospital and say "I want to be tested to see if my hormones arn't working?"

What causes people to be asexual is still fiercly debated. Some studies supposedly suggest that lack of hormones cause it, and other studies contradict it.

Nobody at this point can say for certain what causes a person to be asexual, lack a sex drive, and lack the ability to be sexually aroused. All that is known is that the amount of people who are growing up to find themselves asexual is growing in number.

Personally I feel that it is more likely that hormones(or lack of it) cause it, and not sexual repression or sexual abuse. That is just me, but I don't really have anything to back it up.

Sanguvixen

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Dathu

mrgreen

xd xd While thats very kind of you to offer... I must decline. Maybe this is why I'm still a virgin... Bleh. And... I have a friend whos not gay at all and she has a boy avi. I think its just cause we can dress up the boy avis in such cute outfits. Ooo.

@ Muaethia: Well... Ummm... Actually its not really the breasts that freak me out, its more the v****a. And yes, my own freaks me out sometimes too. "Lyk OMG! 33ts hid3ous! AAAAH!" Sorry, bad l33t. Had to do it. wink And that was more a over-zealous example... Heh... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:02 am
PickleBoy
Dathu

mrgreen

xd xd While thats very kind of you to offer... I must decline. Maybe this is why I'm still a virgin... Bleh. And... I have a friend whos not gay at all and she has a boy avi. I think its just cause we can dress up the boy avis in such cute outfits. Ooo.

@ Muaethia: Well... Ummm... Actually its not really the breasts that freak me out, its more the v****a. And yes, my own freaks me out sometimes too. "Lyk OMG! 33ts hid3ous! AAAAH!" Sorry, bad l33t. Had to do it. wink And that was more a over-zealous example... Heh... sweatdrop

Lol, maybe that happens to everyone at some stage. I've looked at my body horrifiedly before (it was sometime after easter, and i'd eaten too much chocolate I seem to remember...). And yeah, boy avis are actually adorable to dress up. I want them heart boxers domokun  

Muaethia

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:29 am
Sanguvixen
Dathu
Sanguvixen
c a u s t i c
rolleyes

Not yet....than again I don't know of any place you could go in my area for such a thing. What do you do...go to the hospital and say "I want to be tested to see if my hormones arn't working?"

What causes people to be asexual is still fiercly debated. Some studies supposedly suggest that lack of hormones cause it, and other studies contradict it.

Nobody at this point can say for certain what causes a person to be asexual, lack a sex drive, and lack the ability to be sexually aroused. All that is known is that the amount of people who are growing up to find themselves asexual is growing in number.

Personally I feel that it is more likely that hormones(or lack of it) cause it, and not sexual repression or sexual abuse. That is just me, but I don't really have anything to back it up.

Yeah but, you really don't know if you're asexual or if you're just sexually uninterested. You're assuming you're asexual. You may just not have met the right person, or you may even have emotional reasons, conscious or subconscious, that cause you to be apathetic towards sex altogether. You could just go to your doctor and say that you are concerned about your lack of sexual interest, even though you're not. The doctor will probably try a few things first, but in the end they will probably test to see if you actually are asexual, which would be interesting since the condition is so rare. I guess I can see why it isn't hereditary. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:10 pm
Dathu
I guess I can see why it isn't hereditary. sweatdrop

Is it terrible that that made me laugh? Sorry...  

PickleBoy

Phoebos

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:52 pm
PickleBoy
Dathu
I guess I can see why it isn't hereditary. sweatdrop

Is it terrible that that made me laugh? Sorry...

Made me laugh too.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces